[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Varusteleka has recently made a recall regarding soviet gas mask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (226KB, 2048x1449px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
226KB, 2048x1449px
Varusteleka has recently made a recall regarding soviet gas mask filters because they have been found to contain asbestos. The Finnish Safety and Chemical Agency (TUKES) tested the filters of 12 randomly selected masks from Varusteleka and 100% of them were reported to contain asbestos.
>>
>>34748275
>Soviet gas masks
>Asbestos
>surprising
My god people seem to retard by the second.
>>
>>34748275
Asbestos isn't dangerous unless it's broken up into fibers and inhaled.
>>
>>34748326
it's safe to swallow whole
>>
>>34748275
>Tämän lausunnon osittainen julkaiseminen on sallittu vain Työterveyslaitoksen antaman kirjallisen luvan perusteella.
Somehow I doubt you have that. Where did you get this?
>>
>>34748364
Supplementary information on the recovery of the gas mask filters of the Soviet allies containing asbestos. Why did they sell these? The Soviet gas masks in its various forms have been sold in large quantities there, right here after the fall of the iron curtain. The masks were in a wide rotation already when the was created, and in practice every company involved in the surplus business has sold these. In the past, we had not been able to find the most serious information that the filters had asbestos. The rumor had been heard, and it was written on the product description. We may have had some self-confidence to believe in the asbestos content. Afterwards, I have to admit that it was stupid to sell stuff that was even aware of the possibility of asbestos. However, it was quite easy to go with the flow - if the goods were purchased from one of the former or existing eastern bloc countries, the job might have been more careful, but when it comes clean from the Germans in Europe, we buy stuff that everyone else is selling, the warning lights are Well, I guess that's enough. However, fortunately, the a intervened, tested the filters and instructed us both to stop selling, to find the people who sold it.
>>
>>34748364
tinyurl com /y93p85zr
>>
>>34748433
They published that on their fecebook? Old good Varusteleka, always behaving like a rebellious teenager.
>>
>Ennen Tukesin alulle panemaa tutkintaa me ei ainakaan oltu löydetty mitään kauhean varmaa tietoa siitä, että suodattimissa olisi asbestia. Huhu oli kyllä kuultu, ja siitä kirjoitettu tuotekuvaukseen. Meillä oli ehkä vähän itse haasteita uskoa asbestipitoisuuteen.
Fuck, why are all milsurp stores operated by immature idiots?
>>
>>34748341
I think I'll pass, can't say the same for the asbestos.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.