[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW the mall ninja in the next lane sighting in his tacticool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lewd.jpg (201KB, 1416x770px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
201KB, 1416x770px
>TFW the mall ninja in the next lane sighting in his tacticool aR15 gives you a look of pure disgust when your nugget reports.
>>
How is 2007 treating ya
>>
File: Muzzle Brake Loud.jpg (494KB, 733x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Muzzle Brake Loud.jpg
494KB, 733x1296px
>>34747634
54r plus a muzzle brake is even better.
And I really need to get one of those horrible loudener brakes on my 308 vepr.
>>
>>34747634
Source? For uh....research
>>
>>34747784
Cast Aoi
>>
>>34747634
LoL
I was at an indoor range, a fairly good one that doesn't sperg about reloads and steel case ammo, letting a friend shoot my .405 Jeffery and .45-70.
Some prissy beta male and his gay friend were shooting a glock 19 in lane 4 of 7 (right in the middle), switching off between mags of blazer steel. They were shooting about a 7" group at like 15 feet.
I get into lane 6 and I let the .45-70 rip out a hand load and they both yelled and jumped. Reload cause Thompson center and fire again. They are both looking at the massive fireball and saying stuff like "holy shit" and "damn". Hand off to friend and he looses a few rounds, the glock suckers keep jumping every time it fires, their grouping widens to a full 10".
They tell the RO to ask us to stop shooting. RO says no. They try to just bare it but still jolt on every shot.
We eventually run through the rounds I brought with me for the .45-70. I hear one of them say "finally" when they see me put the rifle in my bag. I proceed to pull out the .404 Jeffery and loosed the first round. Between the muzzle brake makes it extra loud and forceful. The gayer of the two saunters over to our lane and tells my friend that we shouldn't be shooting that in here and we need to stop.
I stop reloading and ask why.
He points to the roof and says we are "knocking down the roof"
sure enough the spray in sound proofing was falling down like snow with every shot and there's a fine layer on everything.
>>
File: CGZfUXlXIAATdG0.jpg large.jpg (89KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
CGZfUXlXIAATdG0.jpg large.jpg
89KB, 1024x1012px
>>34747634
>Innadoors range
>No ROF limits
>Man next to me taking full advantage of this
>After a mag or two through the sks I grab my m44
>*boom*
>The range falls silent while I work the bolt.
That first shot is always magical
>>
>>34747807
>gay
You beat those fags in the gay meter for using "lol" and be poor enough to go to an indoor shooting range to shoot those calibers. Don't have land to shoot in?
>>
>>34747911
>my great great grandaddy bought 10 acres in backwoods mississippi, we's rich, bubba!
>>
>>34747911
I do
It's a 2.5 hour drive from where I live to the ranch.
I was going there because it's close to were my friend and I work.
I'm sorry you don't have friends anon.
>>
>>34748026
roasted
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.