[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/. How does the PLA stand in comparison with other militaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Download (2).jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
9KB, 246x205px
Hey /k/.
How does the PLA stand in comparison with other militaries? I won't include the us military, because no matter how attached you are to your country, you can't deny the us is miles wide ahead of anybody else.
Is the PLA a paper tiger or a competent military when compared to other nations?
>>
hopefully we get to watch them push India's shit in on liveleak soon
>>
>>34746792
>implying

India would wipe the floor with the chinks in every way possible. They have better equipment, logistics, training, morale and they have actual experience. China wouldn't stand a chance against India in any type of war.
>>
File: 1333744523916.jpg (192KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
1333744523916.jpg
192KB, 960x630px
>>34746924
>>
>>34746924
>two street shitters go at it

Somebodys fetish will be met.
>>
>>34747025

No matter who wins, we win. I like it.
>>
>>34746792
>push India's shit
I know there are like 5 gorillion chineses, but we are talking about indian shit here, no one moves that.
>>
>>34747698
Indias and Chinese population are roughly simular
>>
There's a fuckload of them, but their hardware is mixed between Cold War and modern, and they've got very little force projection capability.
>>
>>34748199
India has more logistical capabilities, with more trucks and ifv/apcs to move men.

I hate to say it, but in a poo on poo battle the Indians win
>>
>>34746792
lol
>>34746792
India would win. China's equipment is copies of western shit and Russian imports. They don't have very much real money so they don't have very much imports.
India has been working with the west for a long fucking time and are an ex colony of England.
Also, poo rush is far more terrifying than zerg rush.
>>
>>34746924
Didn't realise it was poo time already
>>
>>34748533
http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/six-wars-china-is-sure-to-fight-in-the-next-50-years/
>>
>>34749206
This would be the end of China
>>
>>34749537
Not sure it would quite be the end of China, but it would turn out badly for them and they would become a laughing stock to the world.
>>
>>34746924
India has more...well everything except pure numbers... Along with being an volunteer military. They have roughly the same pop, and the same number of military males so they could match China man for man.

However, China has one thing going for them, and one thing that India does not; artillery. China has a metric fuckton, India does not.

If china can bog down Indian forces and use their artillery advantage consecutively they might force a stalemate. I don't see China winning, but they possibly might not lose.
>>
http://www.paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
>>
>>34751971
>China has a metric fuckton, India does not
Which matters not, because in Theatre India has more artillery than China. Yes in a mythical total war where both armies are magically teleported to the same field to fight, China could bring more arty to bear, and that would be reflected in India's loses; however, if their arty is next to NK then its really not going to be useful in any short term war against India.

>>34752405
all the more reason for China to delay another 5-10 years to build up an advantage so long they cannot fuck it up.
>>
>>34752552
>Which matters not, because in Theatre India has more artillery than China.

Of course, most of china's pieces are towed so thus they are shit on the attack. But if they can bring their one advantage to bear, they can slow down the poos to increase their advantage.

This is an uphill battle for China, no two ways about it. But I view this as the the best way to get the best outcome, a stalemate. And its not guaranteed.
>>
>>34752405
That guy was outed as a fraud BTW.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.