[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been deployed for the past couple of months and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I have been deployed for the past couple of months and have budgeted $2 K for some firearms. I already have an AR-15 and a 1911. If /k/ had $2 K just for firearms what would you spend it on...GO
>>
>>34743695
Depends what I want, I would get an RFB and a beretta 92, because that's what I want. Because I'm a faggot.
>>
>>34743695
>I have an AR-15 and a 1911

Wow you're like a basic white bitch of the gun community.
>>
>>34743790
Yeah, what is your point?
>>
>>34743790
Different anon in a similar situation what's wrong with staying with the basics.
>>
>>34743790
What's wrong with that?

>>34743695
Umm, probably a bolt action so I can spend all day at the range and not spend 4000$ in ammo. Preferably a replica (So I don't have to pay a shittonne for muh authenticity) from WW1 or 2, like an enfield or something.

Then I'd get the rest of my money in 1 dollars bills, throw it on my bed and then have to pick up 1500 one dollar bills in 3 days when I decided I actually wanted to use that money. You know, to build character
>>
>>34743695
You have choices to make.

A modern handgun.
A medium caliber rifle like an AR10.
A bolt action rifle.
A shotgun.
A .22 rifle.
A .22 pistol.

Or some random bullshit that doesn't fill any role but that you just like. If you go that route I suggest a Mosin, a SKS, a FN FiveSeven, and a Century C308.
>>
>>34743695
I'd probably buy the best .45-70 lever action I could find and the rest on reloading supplies and ammo.
Either that or I'd get some G3 clone if it wouldn't be neutered by my state's shitty gun laws.
>>
>>34746635
This is the right answer OP, it'll be the most fun gun you have.
>>
>>34743695
with 2000$ you could get 6 glock 17s that are now just $310.49
>>
>>34743695
I spent 5k on guns after last deployment.

Buy a scar.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.