[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do me a favor and go hug your favourite gun and take a moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: DrinkingToForget.jpg (5KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
DrinkingToForget.jpg
5KB, 250x243px
Do me a favor and go hug your favourite gun and take a moment to appreciate actually owning it.

I'd love nothing more that a classic 1911 or a SKS, but no can do.

t. Europoor noguns
>>
File: europe10.jpg (59KB, 595x751px) Image search: [Google]
europe10.jpg
59KB, 595x751px
>>34743448
kEK
Imma yurorich and there are wery few countries where you can't own a gun, of course semi autos are mostly restricted but :
a cap & ball revolver might not znd is in the 300€ range
a mosin or any milsurp bolt action from WWI or WWII coste in between 350€ to 900€
a good .22lr bolt action is accessible (even if United kaliphate of Bongistan (prices starts @ 200 for a basic and '(à FOR A CZ 452)
or if anything else is illegal, a good 12ga double barrel (I don't know a single country that ban them, even Poortugal has them)

so go pass a trap/skeet/hunting or sportshooting licence and become hasgun !

There is hope
>>
>>34743493
In my country you need to have a gun locker bolted to a wall, which requires a house, which requires money that I don't have...
>>
>>34743448
>tfw slav
>tfw cant join army, because have some medical condition
>tfw poor
>>
>>34743448
I can't, my dad has mine locked up in our safe
>>
This thread sums up /k/ almost too well.

/k/: handicap, underage, no guns
>>
>>34743507
Which country? In France we have this rule also but I used to live on a rented flat, I bolted the safe in the ground and repaired the ground after leaving the place, no one knew and nobody verified is the safe was bolted on also...

but yea gun is a kinda expensive hobby so you'd better be saving for a lot.

>>34743586
If you live with your parent you have to follow their rules, at least the gun is yours and your family have a gun safe wich means they aren't that antifun.. I had to quit parents house to buy a gun...

>>34743575
sorry blinfriend, at least your remins us on how communism is a sickness
>>
>>34743448
I will when I get out of work, anon. Come to the US, we'll take you in.
>>
>>34743448
>implying I don't cuddle it while playing vidya before bed
one day you too may be free euronon.
>>
>>34743448
Come to America. We'll be your bro.

Unless you're a shit-skin, then stay the fuck out.
>>
>>34743962
>Come to the US, we'll take you in.
If only that was the attitude of the people in charge of immigration.
>>
>>34743991 this
dont go to commiefornia or new york though
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (66KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
66KB, 720x384px
>>34743672
>living in France
Kek
>>34743962
>>34744155
Fuck off we're full. In fact you fags should gtfo.
>>
File: fam2.png (890KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
fam2.png
890KB, 1200x900px
>>34743493

You almost described my europoor arsenal
>>
>>34744155
8 years is cheap for the vetting process of entering the greatest country on earth.
>>
>>34744186
That's if you're even eligible for a visa.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>34743507
>take pic related and tape it the back of the gun locker
>place gun locker against wall
>gun locker is now bolted to the wall
problem solved
>>
>>34744200
Well yeah

What part of "fuck off we're full" is hard to understand?

Ours is a country founded on meritocracy, we take in useful and hard working people, of course we're not gonna take 3rd world rejects and criminals.
>>
File: Collection_2012-05-12_03.jpg (2MB, 2560x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Collection_2012-05-12_03.jpg
2MB, 2560x1462px
Feels like you're making excuses there buddy.

You likely don't need to move very far to be able to own guns.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_165648.jpg (1MB, 3313x1379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_165648.jpg
1MB, 3313x1379px
I'll hug one in each arm m8
>>
File: 1501765047582.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501765047582.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>tfw not europoor
>>
>>34743448
Do others not cuddle their guns when browsing /k/? I'm usually fingerfucking/dry firing my XD or cuddling my mosin. I don't cuddle with my 10/22 cause it gets to the range most often.
>>
>>34744698
I do this with my airsofts but it feels lacking, I need real guns.
>>
File: alk7.png (82KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
alk7.png
82KB, 205x205px
>>34743493
>There are very few countries where you can't own a gun
>Oh, except in pretty much most of them Semi-autos are restricted
>But it's cool, you can still use revolutionary war relics and the cannon off an old Confederate frigate.
>>
>>34745299
Do it man. Best decision I ever made was buying a 10/22 because it led to a Springfield XD and a Mosin 91/30. Now I'm building an AR. I'll never be lonely again!
>>
>>34745488
You are like the gun meme master.

What's next, a c308?
>>
>>34745488
New Jersey makes it tough though

Still not even sure where I'd move out to to be more free. I want to stay more east coast so I've been thinking Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, or even Vermont.

But yeah When i get guns I'm pretty set on just a basic bitch Ar-15 and a Browning Hi-power for a sidearm, even though you have to buy a handgun permit to purchase, that only lasts 90 days
>>
>>34745562
Anon, I am a fellow NJ anon and I have more guns than I can hug at once. You can get a NJ legal basic bitch S&W M&P 15 for practically the same price as the standard M&P 15. If you want to build your own AR, make it free float and have someone you know weld your pinned break in place (that's what I have done) or you know, just don't give a shit about he AWB when you build your gun.

The two worst things about being in NJ are the pistol permit system and the mag limits (every border shop checks for ID to weed out NJ residents). I know someone who was issued his pistol permit with only 3 days before it was to expire (they dated it 87 days prior and kept telling him it wasn't ready when he would call).
>>
>>34745654

I didn't exactly mean mag limits and permits-wise (although I detest both). I meant more about word getting out that I own guns and people here having a shit fit about it. My family is absolutely cool with it, as are my friends, but them being nonchalant about it might lead to them letting it slip to someone I might not want to know about it. I'm looking to become an entrepreneur and people mentally blacklisting me because of my possessions and political stance are a worry of mine.
>>
>>34745750
Depending on what kind of business and where you are located in the state, it really won't matter if people know you own guns (if people ask, make it seem like a sporting thing like trap shooting for fun). If you are still worried, don't let your friends and family know unless you have too (like you live at home in that case it is rude not to tell your parents) and tell them not to let people know. That works for me (although at first I had to yell at a few friends).

Also what kind of business are you looking to get into?
>>
>>34745828
I live with my family too, leaving will be tough as I get along amazingly with all of them, younger brother and sister included, mother is a bit reserved but will not deny the case for owning protection, dad is completely on my side and wishes we had the money to buy our own guns. As for my friends, not gonna tell them outright, one or two have asked questions genuinely on the machinery behind them, (one wanted to know what an open bolt was) and the only negative opinions I heard them express is one who was against hollow points but I got him to come around on it.

My business? I'm taking a course on marketing business via social media. Going to use what I make to buy some more courses, one on Amazon marketing and then another on real estate flipping.
>>
>>34745539
Next is probably a Mossberg 500 or some variant of that. If I didn't live in California I'd probably go for a c308. This will also be going on my AR in case you don't believe I'm a real meme. https://ardustcovers.com/products/ar-magazine-catch-no-step-on-snek
>>
>>34744203
I don't get it
>>
>>34744221
>insulting the French, who helped us establish our Republic and gave us the Statue of Liberty

fuck off, the frogs can come here anytime.
>>
>>34746458
I said fuck off, unless you're a meritocratic individual with applicable life skills and love freedom, otherwise don't bother. I don't care where you come from so long as you're not an asshole and want to assimilate.
>>
Can Europoor noguns restrict themselves to posting in non-gun related threads only? Your comments don't add to the discussion and is often misleading to newfags.
>>
>>34746523
Better that and we correct them so they can become more knowledgeable rather than they learn nothing at all.
>>
>>34744600
Gee bill, TWO sks's?
>>
>>34746458
Go fuck yourself you French loving faggot. Cunts like you will be the first to get lined up against the wall.
>>
File: J7JlBk5.gif (2MB, 189x392px) Image search: [Google]
J7JlBk5.gif
2MB, 189x392px
>>34743448
>He doesn't live in Czechoslovakia where we don't give two fucks
>>
>>34749898
Sauce?
>>
>>34750018
Rondo Duo

I don't recommend it solely on the basis that whatever your current fetishes are will be destroyed.
>>
>>34749898
>Czechoslovakia
>living in nonexistent countries
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.