[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have pissed off an the entire Mexican cartel and these guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1293591.jpg (933KB, 1440x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1293591.jpg
933KB, 1440x1581px
You have pissed off an the entire Mexican cartel and these guys are assigned to protect you.

How long will you last?
>>
File: Paul Harrell 16 webm.webm (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Harrell 16 webm.webm
397KB, 1280x720px
>>34742104
You did this thread less than a week ago.

Paul Harrel then Pat Mac.
>>
File: 1ep4w7.png (26KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1ep4w7.png
26KB, 241x274px
It's time to buy a roll of aluminium, a pack of clothespins, electrical wires then cook some hexogen and PETN

Boobytrap the entire block, dig in inside with my rifle aimed down the front door, and forget about that "security team"
>>
>>34742104
Tbh I'd just take the two white guys if only because they manage to have trigger discipline. I doubt they'd make the difference between me living and dying but at least they probably wouldn't be the ones who killed me.

The rest of the security team can leave their guns and just fuck right off.
>>
>>34742280
Seconded.
>>
>>34742280
Melanin enhanced gentleman's also not got his boogerhook on the trigger and isn't even trying to look operator. Pay him in hookers and he'll be fine.
>>
File: HeadquartersLOL.jpg (280KB, 1600x798px) Image search: [Google]
HeadquartersLOL.jpg
280KB, 1600x798px
>>34742104
>>
>>34742184
>hurrdurr I can make and ignite RDX
Do you even own a rifle? Realistically, you could just make nitroglycerin if you actually knew what you were doing. Ever tried it? Physically doing it isn't as simple as it sounds for a non-chemist.
>>
>find the one that looks the most like me
>have him wear my clothes
>give him my wallet with IDs
>hide
>they all die, cartel thinks they got me
Heh, nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>34742374
>he never read the do/k/ument
>>
>>34742559
you look like one of these genetic mistakes?
>>
>>34742347
>secret underground headquarters
>>
>>34742696
Check the URL of the website you are currently using and then reread your post.
>>
>>34742104
I legitimately believe my chances of survival are higher if we negate the clown squad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.