[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of China's Blue Army (OpFor)? Pictured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: tank-china-e1437579356220.jpg (58KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
tank-china-e1437579356220.jpg
58KB, 700x467px
What does /k/ think of China's Blue Army (OpFor)? Pictured is their M1A1 Abrams.

>Stride 2015 is this year's annual exercise where Chinese mechanized brigades are rotated to the Zhurihe Training Base in Inner Mongolia, to be pitted in grueling simulated combat against Zhurihe's resident "Blue Force". The Blue Force, the 195th Mechanized Infantry Brigade, is supposed to simulate the tactics and operations of NATO ground forces like the U.S. Army; the exercise moderators supply them with the location of visiting forces, judicious airstrikes, and the occasional nuclear strike. It's a tough slog, in Stride 2014, only one visiting brigade was able to defeat the Blue Force, at the cost of 50% casualties.

There's no news of Stride 2017 probably because it's still on-going.
>>
>>34741256
Good for them, but it's going to take them a long time to be good enough to equal anything the US or allied nations have. Capabilities are not gained in a few years. Not to mention the Army is prioritized last when it comes to funding and equipment.
>>
>>34741256
Someone post the webm of the chink tank throwing its track.
>>
>>34741300
It's a nip tank brother.
Chinese tanks don't break down at a moment's notice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edmAFzccfsQ
>>
>>34741457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzdJFLDGaNg
>>
>>34741256
>only one visiting brigade was able to defeat the Blue Force, at the cost of 50% casualties.
Seems like they have a healthy respect for NATO capabilities, despite what the .50centers say. Presumably this means they'll try to aviod a land war if possible.
On a similar note, there are rumors that after their big 2016 air exercise, where BLUFOR operated J-20s as standins for F-22, high command has been forced to reevaluate strategy as stealth was proven to be a real game-changer (the rumors say that the J-20s snuck in, shot down REDFOR's AWACS, and proceeded to go to town on their asses).
>>
>>34741256

Sounds like they are getting the first part of Opfor training right, giving their forces a realistic challenge which they will struggle to beat. The next part is whether and how they will implement the lessons.
>>
I want to see the Chinese Opfor playing Indians
>>
I want to see Russia rip through China and colonize it.
>>
>>34741256
>and the occasional nuclear strike
kek
>>
>>34742285
I wonder how that plays out.
>"Ok Chong, suddenly you lost your entire division in a nuclear attack, what do you do with your remaining battalion?"
>>
>>34742303
>A single nuke
>taking out a whole division

Spacing is a thing anon, even att brigade level.
>>
>>34741553
From what I've heard, it was 2 j20s vs a full squadron of j10s with kj2000 support. Everyone on red team died.
>>
>>34741256
these are the same slopes that cant move a mechanized division 50 miles without leaving a trail of broken parts along the way

dont believe your own press releases, chinaman.
>>
>>34741553

This is one of the guys you are talking about.

>note the patch.
>>
File: PLA Dragon BLUFOR w J-20.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PLA Dragon BLUFOR w J-20.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>34742527

Forgot my picture
>>
>>34742534
Why did they blur the J20's nose?
>>
>>34742440
but....but stealth is a meme!
>>
>>34742534
so that's why it was in English and blue
>>
>>34742549
Super secret Chinese radars silly boy ;)))
>>
>>34741553
>Seems like they have a healthy respect for NATO capabilities, despite what the .50centers say. Presumably this means they'll try to aviod a land war if possible.

They're trainin to fight their neighbors, not the USA.
The two nations are codependent. US can't exist without China and China can't exist without the US.
Not so much shitholes like Vietnam or Burma that are ripe for the taking in their eyes and exactly what their military is for.
>>
>>34741702

>I want to see Russia rip through China and colonize it.

why would they do this? China is Russia`s most powerful partner
>>
>>34741256
How well does Opfor equipment simulate US equipment?
>>
>>34742861
>US can't exist without China

This meme needs to die. We can get along just fine without dollar store and Harbor Freight goods.
>>
>>34743012
but who is gonna make my MAGA caps? Taiwan?
>>
>>34742908
China is colonizing Russia (Siberia). The Chinese economy is bigger. And while they're temporarily semi-allies, the unseen Russian fear is China usurping their status as foil to the US.
>>
>>34742285
They are mimicking a no-mercy USA attack with tactical nuclear action
>>34742962
It's all laser tag, so they can set it as 1 shot = 1 kill. Obviously they are all using Chinese systems, down to personal equipment.
However tactics-wise they are all American, as best as they know. (Probably through some cyber-espionage or simply downloading the various FMs)
>>34743030
Vietnam is developing into the next cheap manufacturing base. China can only sustain manufacturing as long as there are poor rurals (which is rapidly depleting as all the young people are working in factories already)
>>
>>34743153
How do you think stride 2017 will play out compared to 2016?
>>
>>34741496
it still works, testament to chinese ingenuity
>>
>>34741256
>>34742534
This is really interesting. We never really get to see OPFOR training units from other countries.

Admittedly, OPFOR units have substantially more training and experience, so they generally have very favorable outcomes against regular units that come in. The 177th Armored Brigade is notorious for embarrassing units that come to Fort Irwin. Makes sense when you do 15 training ops a year.
>>
>>34742549
Good old fashioned nose paintings.
The media blurred it + greyed it out to keep the feminists happy.
>>
>>34742440
>"When a fifth generation fighter meets a fourth generation fighter—[the latter] dies."
>Gen. Mark A. Welsh III, U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff.
>>
>>34742549
Don't you watch an JAV?
>>
>>34743049
>China is colonizing Russia (Siberia)
No it doesn't
>>
File: 1498916956886.png (28KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1498916956886.png
28KB, 1027x731px
>>34744705
I wanna see the Blue Army do joint training with the 177th
>>
>>34741616
last time I was opfor. I got yelled at by the master sgt running the exercise, because I made things too hard.

all i did was run around and hide in the buildings of the fake city block we were training at. like any good insurgent would.

the MSgt wanted me to just stay in once place after the initial ambush. so the rest of the battalion could run through their building clearing drills and kill me easily. instead of hiding in the secret dark places of the buildings, sliding down downspouts to leave the building from a second floor window, low crawling behind walls outside the building the good guys were in, and then shooting at them from the roof of another building, before sneaking back and shooting them again from behind.

when I was opfor at WLC. the forest floor was covered in 2 feet of pine needles. so I hid under it. popping up and screaming "wolverines" as squad being graded patrolled past me. shooting them all.
>>
>>34745018
>MSgt complaining
Checks out
>complaining that it's too difficult
Wtf, was your MSgt a female or a poof?
>>
File: PLA Dragon BLUFOR Birthday.jpg (197KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PLA Dragon BLUFOR Birthday.jpg
197KB, 960x1280px
Another BLUFOR dude and his birthday was the same day as the anniversary of the PLA.
>>
>>34745171
a broken fat fucker that supposedly came from a SOCOM support unit.

he knew his satellite communications very well, but his field training was backwards and soft.
>>
>>34745269
HAPPY
>>
>>34745852
BIRTHDAY
>>
>>34745269
are the chinese people like us?
>>
>>34745269
man that cake looks good
>>
>>34745909
Some are, yes. Others are full peasant though.
>>
>>34741256
that sounds intersting
do you have any more informations about chinese Opfor tactics?
or keywords?
>>
>>34742469
Why do you feel you need to shittalk China?
Would the Chinese tolerate an african minority that rapes & murders at epidemic levels, while living totally subsidized lives off the back of the white tax payer?

Is China facing an important Chinese minority due to an anti-Chinese government?
>>
>>34745269
Lucky lucky Chinese guy.

Think of all the variables that he got correct to be in that position in life.
>>
>>34741256
Fuck china and fuck you
>>
>>34746410
Well, they sure tolerate motorists who run over children and leave them for dead... or who hit pedestrians, then get out and stab or club them to death in an attempt to evade the consequences.
>>
>>34741256
...Just thinking about this has me laughing at the possibilities...
>For a REAL "BluFor"
>All soldiers have to dip Cope Long Cut
>10% of the BluFor have to be shitbags.
>90% of BluFor's monthly activities have to be painting rocks and sweeping motorpools (to help build jaded/hate levels)
>China's BluFor are all issued "TapOut!" t-shirst in "extra Smedium" size for wear off duty.
>Every good BlueFor NCO has to be divorced at least once.
>The BlueFor has 5 formations a day.
>The BluFor is known for their advanced skills in giving mind-crushing safety briefs throughout the Chinese army...
>The BluFor has China's best PowerPoint skilled officers.
>The BlueFor practices high-level Blue Falconry and buddy-fuckery, like the American force that they are trying to replicate.
>Absolutely NOBODY in the BlueFor follows any doctrine. To simulate the American forces, 75% of their NCO and Officer Corps at the battalion level and below don't even know what the word "doctrine" means.
>To better simulate Americans, the BlueFor have been fighting FOB-centric combat for the past 10+ years, and at the platoon level, are primarily qualified to pull static security outside of a fucking sheik's house while the damn Lieutenant drinks chai with a guy who wipes his ass with his hand...

...Fuck, man- I'm dying over here. The hilarious possibilities are endless!
>>
File: BLUFOR Chink F-16.jpg (72KB, 950x646px) Image search: [Google]
BLUFOR Chink F-16.jpg
72KB, 950x646px
Some more BLUFOR pictures
>>
File: BLUFOR Chink J-31 uh F-35.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
BLUFOR Chink J-31 uh F-35.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
>>
File: BLUFOR J-20 US camo.jpg (84KB, 949x591px) Image search: [Google]
BLUFOR J-20 US camo.jpg
84KB, 949x591px
>>
>>34742440
B-BUT PIERRE LE SPREY SAID STEALTH DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>34741457
Like the mongols were bad at water, the japs seem to be bad at tanks
>>
>>34750165
Wait... did they clone an F16 or is that the FC17
>>
>>34747672
Well, your mom didn't abort you, soooooo.

Live and let live, heh?
>>
>>34751383
It's from Red Flag Alaska.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.