[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of your armored divisions is penetrating deep into the enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 13-16 may.jpg (388KB, 1600x958px) Image search: [Google]
13-16 may.jpg
388KB, 1600x958px
One of your armored divisions is penetrating deep into the enemy territory. It's moving so fast they don't know where it is. It's moving so fast YOU don't know where the fuck it is.

Do you:

>A - Tell them to slow the fuck down son. Sheeit. Let some of that goddamn infantry and logistics catchup, c'mon.

>B - Keep going! Penetrate that enemy rear till they spit white. Who cares about infantry and supplies, take that shit from the enemy.
>>
C - kill myself
>>
>>34738859
A
>A reasonable and experienced commander.
B
>literally Hitler
>>
>>34741096
Hitler literally did A. in France AND during Barbarossa a year later.

Rommel didn't want to stop in France, and Guderian was livid when he had to turn south from Army Group Center, halting the advance on Moscow that summer, in Russia.

Nice try.
>>
>>34738859
Big risk equals big reward, do it. Napoleon even said something about tactics/strategy that went basically as "it is better to be bold than clever in battle."
>>
>>34738859
>C - Not fight the war in the first place, saving countless lives and preventing animosities in the post war period of reconstruction.
The only way to win is to not play.
>>
>>34738859
infer what the ground commander's objective is
>>
>>34741096
>literally Hitler
Kill yourself retard.

>>34738859
Organization is what matters, if there is organization, reason for movement and expected logistical support then it is fine but just penetrating fo the sake of it is dumb.
>>
>>34738859
Ask my LGBT marines what they think.
>>
>>34741239
>LGBT
>marines

Why the redundancy?
>>
>>34741248
They just love it. Makes them more 'stage and center' than the others.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.