[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS gas for home defense Ya it'll make everything it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

CS gas for home defense

Ya it'll make everything it comes in contact with have to be washed or tossed, but hear me out.

2 Jamals break into your place at night. They're likely armed with guns and even more likely cracked out. They won't go down easy and they're practically invisible since we know you don't have NVGs and IR lights. Cocking your shotgun or whatever other dumb scare tactic won't work, lets be real, it'll just give away your element of surprise and they'll Orc rage through the intimidation technique by blind firing in your direction. They're likely using FMJ which will fuck up shit they can't even see, including your wife's face and tits.

So, you pop CS, don your cheapo gas mask, and ready ur rifle. Sure it's a PITA to clean up, but Jamals are either gone or broken down to the point where you can smoke them.

Criticize me motherfuckers
>>
>>34732434
>Criticize me motherfuckers
You're overweight, mentally retarded, and smell bad
>>
>>34732434
>not having LED lights set up in all rooms of your house
>not having them hooked up to a button beside your bed
>not configuring them to start strobing bright red when you press the button
>not having your stereo set up to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc when you press the button
casual
>>
>>34732457
not bad anon, you're on the right track
>>
downside: your house lights on fire

>>34732457
I've posted a similar idea before, I think it's pretty doable.
>>
File: 1484883092895.png (30KB, 207x260px)
1484883092895.png
30KB, 207x260px
>>34732434
>Criticize me motherfuckers
>>
at that point you might as well use actual grenades
>Tyrone and Jamal break into your house
>grab grenade
>the moment they see you, pull the pin and rush themwhile screeching something about dice and homicide
>if you feel like not dying right away, you may hold the spoon in place
>if you don't have a cuck stamp, simply toss the grenade in your backyard and come up with an excuse when the cops arrive to not get your dog shot
>>
>>34732457
>not available in your region

I'm in Poland lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.