[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye lads. I will never own a firearm so browsing this place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Goodbye lads. I will never own a firearm so browsing this place just makes me sad.

The time and money that i need to invest to just obtain a license to own a firearm is too much. Not only that the firearm choice is really poor in my country and i would be stuck with expensive hunting rifles or 1000$ pistols.

On top of that the only nearby ranges are all closed and up to 100 meters. And what is the fun of being on the government watch list? Why even own a firearm when i cant use it in self defense? Can i even trust my government to not take away my guns when the next shitty law is passed?
>>
File: 1478467701027.jpg (607KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1478467701027.jpg
607KB, 2000x1414px
>>34731654
Move faggot.
>>
Oh and i need to do a 10 hour long gun safety training + have my "air weapon" registered which both cost a lot just so i can own a decent air rifle.

I am treated like a criminal if i wish to purchase an air rifle capable of taking down rabbits at 30yards.
>>
Make sure you bin your spoons lad
>>
Get this faggots. If i shoot someone with an air rifle that shoots 10 grain pellets at a speed of 850 feet per second i get charged for attempted murder.

Because air rifles faster than 200 meters per second are considered weapons here
>>
>>34731682
>BREAKING NEWS: OP realizes the EU used 1984 as an instruction manual
>>
Bye bye nogunz Euro. Hope the other nogunz Euros join you.
>>
>>34731694
t. 60%
>>
>>34731654
>see this
>remember I'm a broke ass retail employee and still own 4 guns
These are the times I am very proud of my country.
>>
>>34731682
I shot a gypsy whore with my air rifle in the ass after she cussed me out for telling her and her crotch spawns to gttfo away from my gate.

No regrets

No surrender

No fear
>>
>>34731724
You would spend 700$ here just to own a license to order a firearm. Not to mention how much time you would waste doing training, medical and written tests.

And then you can get a bolt action .22 for 600$! And everyone around you will be disgusted that you own a firearm while not being a hunter.
>>
>>34731728
It works on Gypsies because they tend to not call the police. But you would be fucked if they did.
>>
>>34731734
the bitch never even knew from which window the shot game from, as long as you are covered they will never know who did it.
>>
>>34731732
Not defending the silly laws in whatever country you're in (please do elaborate), but why wouldn't you hunt? It's crazy fun to use your gun as something other than a wicked expensive hole punch.
Re: ranges only being short range ones, don't you own land to shoot on?
>>
>>34731765
I find my compound bow a more fun than my gun.

And a lot cheaper to operate.
>>
>>34731732
>You would spend 700$ here just to own a license to order a firearm.

I just spent $145 submitting my paperwork for my concealed weapons license. Licensing sucks and the government is gay.
>>
>>34731728
did you get cursed?

also
>crotch spawns
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.