[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... lets say you find yourself in a situation were you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: NORINCO_VN-4_4x4_VEN.jpg (216KB, 1280x925px) Image search: [Google]
NORINCO_VN-4_4x4_VEN.jpg
216KB, 1280x925px
So... lets say you find yourself in a situation were you have to disable one of this vehicles with only things you would find on your home any ideas?

This is of course just an hypothetical scenario, im not trying to fight a communist dictatorship or anything,
>>
>>34724350
You just have to wait 2 weeks until the pilot die of starvation due to food shortage.
>>
File: 1501541800947.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501541800947.webm
3MB, 640x360px
P.S. they only seem to be mildy annoyed by fire
>>
>>34724350
What are the tires made of? If they don't have some kind of run-flat system just shoot em, the wheels will get fucked up not too long after that.
>>
Just make some bombs
>>
try thermite in engine block
>>
File: 8OaUw0x_d.jpg (63KB, 610x454px) Image search: [Google]
8OaUw0x_d.jpg
63KB, 610x454px
>>
>>34724387

that's cause they didn't use enough. if the entire thing got engulfed, it would eat up all the air around it, the engine would cut off because of it.
>>
>>34724350
Just take the keys out of the ignition and flush them down the toilet
>>
It's only four wheels, and probably quite poor power to weight. It probably has limited ability to climb obstacles. Parked vehicles are probably one of the easier things to move into position (though concrete barriers would be good).
>>
throw stuff in the streets

>4x4 not even tracked
>>
>>34724350
.50 through the radiator

But since you don't live in a free country, obstacles are probably your best bet like >34725945 says.

I recall burnt out cars and tirewalls made fairly efficient roadblocks in the middle east.
>>
Molotov's made with this or something maybe just some form of molotov in general?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBi5ciuZcPE
>>
>>34724350
I own a semi auto 50 cal rifle.
>>
>>34725972
>radiator
To clarify, I meant radiator and then engine block.
>>
Go to the driver's house.
Rape his wife and/or daughters
Post the photos on /b
Email all the crew a link...
>simples
>>
>>34724350
Sneak into the motor pool and fuck with the fluids and when try try to drive them they will fuck them up.
>>
>>34724350
Really, it's okay if you want to fight a communist dictatorship, OP.

You need to find a machine shop.
>>
>>34725939
I laughed, just thought you should know
>>
>>34725859
just looking at them, they probably have some kind of run-flat system
>>
can you weld/ do metal fabrication?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_hedgehog

do you have a shovel? Pitfall Trap/ antitank ditches
https://forum.axishistory.com//viewtopic.php?t=214370

objective is a mobility kill.. then the vehicle could be destroyed with molotovs into the air intake like the fins did to soviets during the winter war.
>>
>>34724350
thermite

or

shape charge

or

lots of gasoline

or

spikes

or

IED's

or

crash into it with a large truck
>>
Dose the engine only intake air from those grills? maybe some kind of expanding hardening foam then.
>>
>>34724350
Tear down the barn, build a trebuchet with the lumber. Chain a bunch of cinder blocks together so you don't shotgun the whole parking lot, launch them onto the cute little armored car of oppression. Now it's a lowrider.
>>
File: 1501310039693.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501310039693.gif
603KB, 320x240px
Gasoline mixed with styrofoam, add in some non-dairy creamer. Pour bucket from rooftop. Make hole in ping-pong balls and fill them with crystal draining before duct taping shut. Throw ping pong balls in goop and run.
For pro addition:. Cover marine battery with goop then toss, followed by ping-pong balls.
>>
If the micks can suss out a homebrew shaped charge projector then so can you.
>>
File: giant boring bar.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
giant boring bar.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>34724350
>>
>>34724350
acetone peroxide
>>
>>34726210
The IRA got regular shipments of Semtex from the Soviet Union tho.

I'm sure they had their own chemists making some PETN or RDX or something as well, but blocks of factory Semtex surely helped.
>>
>>34724350
>>34724350

depends too much how situation.

Throwing a party in a town center and these bumblefucks are going to show up? Get your guys on the roofs of streetside buildings and drop what you want.

Having a party but need an escape route to fuck with them? Make some czech hedgehogs out of whatever is available. If you have lots of trees on the side walk, you can fell them in a criss cross intertwined pattern that would fuck your shit up.

gl m8
>>
>>34724350
Go to 4+4 Chan, there's some wicked infofraphics on that site

Also look up special forces manuals online
>>
Get the IRA (also known as Irish Al-Queida) to send it car bombs and mail bombs.
>>
>>34726135
What does this even make?

I assume the ping-pong balls are dissolved by the gasoline/styrofoam/dairy-mixture and the crystal draining reacts with that mixture, but what happens?

Massive flames? Explosion?
>>
File: photo.jpg (10KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
10KB, 193x193px
>>34726323
Gasoline and sytrafoam will make a rudimentary napalm like substance. Non-dairy creamer is an extremely fine dust like substance that oxidizes incredibly fast. It will shorten the burn time of your napalm but also increase its temperature greatly.

The ping pong balls will melt purely from touching the gasoline in the mixture, when the crystals come in contact with the vapours of gas, they will trade the hydrogen for chlorine quickly causing a chemical fire to ignite your napalm mixture.
>>
>>34725939
You're never going to let me live that down, are you?
>>
>>34726589
That's pretty cool, but I'm probably on a government watch-list for having read it.

Thanks anyway for the detailed response!
>>
File: tumblr_llz1xjQscM1qcmphoo1_500.png (176KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llz1xjQscM1qcmphoo1_500.png
176KB, 500x374px
>>34726323
To answer your question. A (blue) hot sticky fire that will burn for a few minutes.

I used the stuff to cover a marine battery then lit it. Battery exploded sending napalm and battery acid flying every direction. You couldn't breath within 30 feet of the flames without starting to cough and choke. The biggest and last battery I ever lit on fire.
>>
>>34726010
This, for better results, booby trap them so when the engine starts they catch on fire instantly, I'm sure it isn't that dificult to do since it's a chink product
>>
>>34726135
>crystal draining
What, drain cleaner?

>>34726655
Sounds like you need a fuel and/or oil leak to have anything to catch fire, but you somehow need to keep that from making a big puddle for anyone to notice. Pour some polishing medium into the oil instead.
>>
File: 1474655493.png (710KB, 797x469px) Image search: [Google]
1474655493.png
710KB, 797x469px
>>34726700
Crystal draino

My bad
>>
>>34724350
Worth noting that you don't have to destroy the vehicle entirely in order to limit it's effectiveness.

>Paint on the viewports or throw some kind of tarp over them
>As already mentioned, puncture tires, or interfere with air intakes
>Sabotage: disable mechanical functions in motor pool; drain fuel or mix other liquids inside
>Force vehicles to respond in areas that compromise their usefulness, ie narrow streets flanked by tall buildings, then roadblock in convoy and blitz with molotov cocktails and improvised explosives
>>
>>34726712
That explains it. Good old lye for exmaple isn't exactly going to donate any chlorine or hydrogen in a hurry.
>>
File: meximarines.jpg (73KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
meximarines.jpg
73KB, 720x593px
>ywn help liberate Venezuela from a commie regime with the help of other /k/ommandos
what can i do to help that isn't illegal?
>>
File: 1.jpg (169KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
169KB, 600x450px
>find small clay pot, the one with a small hole in the bottom
>fill with termite
>rip out ring magnet from an old speaker
>glue to bottom of clay pot
>insert magnesium strip as fuse
>light fuse
>place pot on hood
>laugh as po po tries to accelerate and brake to get the pot off the hood
>watch car burn
GG EZ
>>
>>34724350
Take a piece of galvanized pipe and seal one side with a cap and weld it. Then attach a thick copper plate to the front after filling the inside with home made explosives.

Hide several other them on the side of the road pointed in the direction of approach
>>
>>34726010

Don't forget to draw dicks on everything while you're there.
>>
>>34726977
And steel everyone's shoes
>>
>>34726870
>what happens when you watch too much youtube and burn notice
>>
>>34726870
>pot will break through heat
>magnet loses his magnet field through heat
>>
>>34727177
Not to mention the magnets in speakers are not that strong
>>
>>34726753
>what can i do to help that isn't illegal?
keep lickin' boots
>>
>>34724350

Pitch thrown at the windscreens will do a good job. You can't drive too well if you can't see where you're going. And if they decide to pop up into the turret to give directions then ignite the cunt with a molotov.
>>
>>34724350
Block it in with heavy vehicles. Cut off antennas. Use spray foam to seal vents. Seal doors with epoxy. Dump insecticide into vents on roof. Then seal vents. If you have Ag businesses around I suggest some google-fu. I know a couple of common ones that are actually pretty effective on people.
>>
>>34724367
quality post
>>
>>34724350
ram it with a bus/dumptruck into the concrete in between the roads or a building. Pop the parking brake and light a nice fire underneath it, come out or get crisped.
>>
>>34726655
for best results, take out a spark plug or two and pour sand in there, complete engine swap required. Fire can be put out and wires replaced, ruined cylinders/pistons are forever.
>>
Things around the house? Oil-based paint or flour mixed with some paste onto the windows. Won't wash off too easily, if those things even have water reservoirs for the windows.
>>
>>34724350
burn the bitch...
>>
>>34726071
stop writing like a faggot

or

a moron

or

a retarded

or

a nigger
>>
>>34728031
And also like a cunt

or

A kike

Or

A jew

Or

A cuck

Or

A cum dumpster
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.