[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>intentionally destroy whole Warsaw >autistically screech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 76

File: 1501585396172.jpg (394KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501585396172.jpg
394KB, 1600x900px
>intentionally destroy whole Warsaw
>autistically screech and cry when allies do the same to Dresden, which is just a minor town.
???
>>
>>34722330
I approve of this new style of werahboo baiting
>>
File: IMG_1413.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1413.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>
>>34722330
fighting soldiers vs bombing civilians in cellars
gee i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>terror bomb England
>lose air superiority
>gets terror bombed
>cries about it
Wehraboos are hypocrites and crybabies and can be safely ignored
>>
File: Untitled.png (696KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
696KB, 429x645px
>>34722330
The real question that everyone keeps skirting around needs to finally be addressed:

Who did it better?

Harris or LeMay?
>>
>>34722610
Both did great in their roles, and using the hand they were dealt to maximum effect.

I think if you put one in the other shoes, it would have played out the exact same way.
>>
>>34722330
>City surrounded
>Fully with Polish army
>Demand surrender
>NEVER!!!
>Bomb it
>MUH WARSAW!!!

Reminder, the Hague Conventions of 1899 allow bombing of cities if they're occupied by military forces which will not surrender.
>>
>>34722494
/his/ has actually been somewhat fun lately with these threads
>>
>>34722590
Except Britain was bombing Berlin well before Germany pulled a single night bombing mission on Britian
>>
>>34722643
I guess the wehrmacht should've surrendered in Dresden.
>>
>>34722692
The bombing of berlin was done in retaliation for the bombing of London.
>>
>>34722692
>it's only bombing if it's done at night with bombers

Kek
>>
>>34722709
There were no armed formations in Dresden, the city was not surrounded and no one asked the city to surrender.

Nice try Polenschwein.
>>
"I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier."
-Curtis LeMay

Dude is literally saying what they did was wrong, but because they won lol who cares. Get the fuck past it, we won you lost, the (((victors))) write the history books.
>>
>>34722753
>implying there were no werhmacht within Dresden

They should've surrendered.
>>
>>34722610
I'm Team Harris
>>
>>34722726
Bombing military structures in the day is the same is indiscriminately bombing civilians at night

>WEW LAD

Also and most importantly
>Britain bombs Berlin. On 25 August 1940
>Germany bombs London. On 7 September 1940

Britain literally bombed them first
>>
>>34722712
wrong
>Britain bombs Berlin. On 25 August 1940
>Germany bombs London. On 7 September 1940
>>
Do it again Bomber Harris

Do it again Bomber LeMay
>>
>>34722849
Wrong
On August 1940, the RAF launched its first raid on Berlin in retaliation for the German bombing of London the previous day.

On this first night of night bombing by the Luftwaffe, had one experienced not only what they saw, but the sounds, terrible human sounds, cries of despair and terror. For the people of not only London, but Birmingham, Portsmouth and Manchester and many other cities.....their battle was just about to begin. The seaside town of Ramsgate suffered badly this day. A broad mixture of people, wardens, policemen and civilians were amongst 24 people killed in the town in what has been described as 'the worlds worst assault from the air' when 1,200 houses were destroyed and damaged.
Churchill knew of Hitler's instruction, '......that London was not to be bombed...unless on my sole instruction'. This attack on the August 24th 1940, was this another blunder by the Luftwaffe bombers. Most reports state that the bombing of London was an accident, and that it was not a planned raid. The explanation was that the Luftwaffe bomber crews that were involved, were to bomb the storage oil tanks at both Rochester and at Thameshaven, but they had overshot the target area and continued on towards the City of London. While most of the bombs landed in the dockland area of East and West Ham and others fell in North London and as far west as Esher and Staines, one of the Heinkels left his release of bombs far too late , and it was these that landed in Central London that was to have immediate consequences in the days following.
>>
>>34722610
Do it again, Bomber Harris
>>
>>34722610
How do we quantify who was better?
>>
>>34722846
But even more importantly
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_bombing_of_Rotterdam

Oops. Oh, and by the way it started just after midnight.
>>
>>34722881
fair enough. Accidental bombing is a bit different then intentionally bombing civilians though
>>
>>34722330

Dresden was an open city, not a military target. The bombing was a barbaric act, carried out by inbred savages, and it robbed the world of one of its greatest treasures.
>>
>>34722929
bombing an area in which a war is being fought is NOT the same as intentionally bombing citizens
>>
>>34722643
Exactly. Which is why Dresden is a non-issue. It was occupied and defended by enemy troops, at no point was it declared an open city. It was a legit target, bombing it was legal. Case closed, thread over.
>>
>>34722954
And what of london?

Its not like it was the center of the western world at the time
>>
>>34722954
>and it robbed the world of one of its greatest treasures.
Why do you make it seem like Dresden was some great city a la NYC, Paris or London?
>>
>>34722955
Rotterdam was not under threat of ground forces. Nice try fuccboi
>>
>>34722753
The city was defended by the Luftwaffe. Now you're going to argue that the LW was a spent force in 1945, right? Well, if they were incapable of continued military operations Germany should have surrendered. Now you're going to argue that the Wehrmact was still a viable force, right? Well, they should have shared some of that viability with the LW. Btw, there were Wehrmacht formations in Dresden. It had a garrison. But I digress. Now you're going to argue that there weren't enough resources to go around to keep both the LW and the Wehrmacht viable, right? Well, that's the point of war- to eliminate the ability of the enemy to continue fighting. Germany should have surrendered. Dresden is entirely the fault of the Germans.
>>
>>34722990
Your own link disagrees
The German bombing of Rotterdam, also known as the Rotterdam Blitz, was the aerial bombardment of Rotterdam by the Luftwaffe on 14 May 1940, during the German invasion of the Netherlands in World War II. The objective was to support the German troops fighting in the city, break Dutch resistance and force the Dutch to surrender
>>
>>34723023
The bombing precluded the ground blitz, nice try.
>>
>>34723023
The situation in Rotterdam on the morning of 13 May 1940 was a stalemate as it had been over the previous three days. Dutch garrison forces under Colonel Scharroo held the north bank of the Nieuwe Maas river, which runs through the city and prevented the Germans from crossing; German forces included airlanding and airborne forces of General Student and newly arrived ground forces under General Schmidt, based on the 9th Panzer Division and the Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler, a motorized SS regiment.
>>
>>34722494
>I approve of this new style of werhaboo baiting
or you could just point out, ya know, that they lost
>>
>>34723029

>this is all from your own link
he number of casualties was relatively small, because thousands of civilians had fled to safer parts of Rotterdam, or to other cities, during the previous four days of bombing and warfare
>>
>>34722330
The allies have always claimed to be morally superior, so the argument would be more something like "they did it too". Truth is that the bombing campaign against civilians did run against the allied proclaimed ethical standards, and their not admitting that (or brushing it off with a "you did worse", which is of course true) is one of the few claims to victimhood the wehraboos have.
>>
File: 1477524867051.jpg (469KB, 1530x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1477524867051.jpg
469KB, 1530x1127px
>>34722330
Belongs in /his/
>>
>caring about war crimes
>crying 'muh victor writes the history, gibs me dats recognitionz dis aint fayah!'
>being a wehraboo
>being a wehraboo without having any connection to germany beyond "i'm 1/1000th german and support hitler all the way, the aryan nation will rise again!'
Do it again Bomber Harris.
>>
>>34723058
The shit they did after the war, using slave labor or forcibly deporting millions into the USSR, or abandoning tens of thousands of POW's... doesn't even have the flimsy justifiction of "it was wartime"
>>
>>34723073
My mothers side is full German and my fathers is half, my mothers maiden name is named after an ancestral town. So you know what I say to that bullshit?

>Do it again bomber Harris.
>>
File: 1500840821292.jpg (94KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500840821292.jpg
94KB, 724x1024px
The 12th and 6th army are amongst the most outstanding of any military to ever function.

>>34722494
>werah
Jesus
>>
>>34722954
>Dresden was an open city

Wrong. You clearly don't understand what the term means.
>>
>>34722846
>>34722881
Wrong.

>The British bombed the German city of Monchengladbach on 11 May 1940.
>Mönchengladbach was bombed by British Bomber Command on the evening of 11 May. The bomber crews were attempting to interdict German troop movements on roads, intersections and rail lines in the area, especially the city's railyards. About half of the approximately 36 twin-engine RAF bombers reportedly hit their targets, and three were shot down. Four people were killed on the ground, including a British woman living in Germany

Accuracy of earliest British air raids was so bad that Germans had trouble figuring out what they were trying to bomb. While RAF Bomber Command was at that point pretty incompetent and failed to do much, it is the thought that counts.

>>34722929
Almost all of the damage was caused by fires on following days. Weedfaggots aren't really good at firefighting.

>>34723027
Bombing your own troops doesn't make much sense, so tactical air strikes and artillery barrages usually happen before the attack on ground begins.
>>
>>34723119
Full German as in ancestral lineage or as in actually German from Germany?
>my mothers maiden name is named after an ancestral town.
Lots of names come from towns or titles; that's the entire reasoning behind last names, dummy.
>>
>>34723214
My family has a German crest, and the town was named after my family's lineage, not the other way around.

>no I'm not posting it, I will get doxed instantly.
>>
>>34723212
>tactical air strikes and artillery barrages usually happen before the attack on ground begins.
So the Germans can hit cities and it's tactical air strikes but the British do it and it's the worst crime of the 20th Century? Fuck off.
Face it, the Germans championed indiscriminate bombing of civilians. TBQHF everyone here is forgetting the first event: Spain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica
>>
>>34723249
No you don't.
Post last name then, you can't be the only person with it.
>>
>>34723273
No, its when the british decide to night strike civilian targets intentionally that it becomes a problem.

He is just bringing up the point that britain started bombing Germany first.
>>
>>34723378
>No, its when the british decide to night strike civilian targets intentionally that it becomes a problem.
No it's when German decided to bomb civilians in Spain and they thought it was a legitimate tactic (which backfired on them).
>He is just bringing up the point that britain started bombing Germany first.
After Germany started that kind of bombing.
>>
>>34722753
>tips fedora
>>
>>34723285
My mothers side of the family is one of 2 with that specific last name spelling in the US (they didn't change it when they came over), and that name with that information, could lead to it being doxxed.

My fathers name is (my current last name) is unironically 100% unique to our family.

Fuck no.
>>
>>34723273
>So the Germans can hit cities and it's tactical air strikes but the British do it and it's the worst crime of the 20th Century?

No. Just that Bongoloids cannot claim any kind of moral high ground for their actions in WWII. Both sides were equally shitty, but winner writes the history.

>Face it, the Germans championed indiscriminate bombing of civilians. TBQHF everyone here is forgetting the first event: Spain.

What Spanish Civil War has to do with WWII? Different conflict and everything German volunteers did there was authorized by legitimate government of Spain, government that won that war.
>>
>>34723490
None of this is true.
You're not some descendant of some East Prussian Baron.
You probably have lineage from Germany, but are not actually German, like most people in this country. You most likely don't speak German or understand the little idiosyncrasies that come with being German, but will talk every bodies ear's off as to why immigration is killing Germany and that they're all "cucks", except you, thousands of miles away who might have visited once in your life.
>Fuck no.
Fuck off
>>
>>34723537
Lel, did I trigger you?
>>
File: 1479480490753.jpg (517KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1479480490753.jpg
517KB, 900x719px
>>34723537
>but will talk every bodies ear's off as to why immigration is killing Germany and that they're all "cucks"
I thought it was common courtesy to not talk about politics in public, it's like saying excuse me if you burp or something.
>>
>>34722643
you do realize that Warsaw was leveled in 1944 during the uprising, right? As a side note, after Germans spent two months putting down the uprising and leveling the city, they abandoned it to the Soviets without putting up a fight
>>
>>34722330
>city is bombed to shit
>still better than africa
>city up and running in a few years
Really makes me think
>>
>>34723520
>Both sides were equally shitty,
Sorry homie, this isn't the 2016 election, that line doesn't fly here.
You really can't compare an Army that entered the war because of a defensive pat, and an army that marched in step to help murder millions to satiate the ramblings of a literal meth addict.
>What Spanish Civil War has to do with WWII?
Was the proving grounds for many of the weapons and tactics used by both sides in WW2, both the RAF and Luftwaffe underwent major organizations after their experiences and analyses of the Spanish Civil War. The RAF itself then started Fighter, Bomber and Air Defense commands (among others) to help make the organization more efficient and less centered.
>Different conflict
Not even.
>>
>>34722610
LeMay, but to be fair Jap cities were fish in a barrel.
>>
>>34723130
The Krauts killed one million fucking russians for a reason
>>
>>34723563
So that's it, instead of proving what you spewed, you're going to post memes in hopes of deflecting?
>Lel, did I trigger you?
Not as much as the wehraboos in this thread apparently.
>>
>>34723617
Proving what I "spewed" would involve doxxing myself. I'm not doing that; here or any place online.

You made it your mission to disprove a random anon on an internet board. I don't care if you belive me or not, take it or leave it.
>>
>>34723130
>6th army are amongst the most outstanding of any military
>Gets encircled
>>
>>34723636
Then why bring it up at all if you knew you couldn't back it up?
What actually happened is you made a claim hoping to establish yourself as a credible person in this thread (while hoping no one would call you out), I called you out and you are now unable to prove your claims, which means they are 100% false.
Getting back to the topic at hand though:
>Do it again Bomber Harris.
>>
adding on to >>34723704
for
>>34723636
Take it away, DJ Khaled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
>>
>>34722815
>we won you lost, the (((victors))) write the history books.
for at least the last fifty years or so, there has been MAJOR attempts by certain elements to rewrite history.
>>
>>34723704
>What actually happened is you made a claim hoping to establish yourself as a credible person in this thread

What the actual fuck. I made a joke based on my background. That's it. If you choose not to believe it then don't. I never said I was some authority.

So, congrats, you...uhh..win something because I won't tell you my last name. You sure showed me, have a GBP
>>
>>34723688
this could have happened to any nations army when freedom of action is limited and intelligence is faulty.
>>
It is far easier to pass judgments amid the relative tranquility of the twenty-first century than it seemed in 1945, when Hitler's nation was still doing its utmost to kill American and British people, together with millions of Nazi captives, by every means within its power. Some people today brand the bombing of German cities a war crime. This seems an incautious choice of words. It is possible to deplore Harris's excesses without accepting that they should be judged in such emotive language. For all its follies and bloody misjudgments, the strategic air offensive was a military operation designed to hasten the collapse of Germany's ability to make war. It stopped as soon as Hitler's people ceased to fight. Most of Germany's massacres, by contrast, were carried out against defenceless people who possessed not the slightest power to injure Hitler's empire. They were murdered for ideological reasons, devoid of military purpose.
>>
>>34723130
>The 12th and 6th army are amongst the most outstanding of any military to ever function.

Except, y'know, for that whole losing thing. But, damn! They make losing look good.
>>
>>34723636
Does your dad work at Nintendo?
>>
>>34722692
The Bombing of Berlin was a response to the bombing in London.

Also the krauts are the ones who started it in the First World War with zeppelin bombings over England.
>>
File: 1496323372424.png (171KB, 543x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496323372424.png
171KB, 543x812px
>>34722815
Butthurt Jap detected
>>
File: nazi warcrime denial.gif (2MB, 1064x734px) Image search: [Google]
nazi warcrime denial.gif
2MB, 1064x734px
>>
>>34723788
So now the 6th Army is merely just another army in an army of armies, instead of "amongst the most outstanding of any military to ever function."

Make up your mind, already.
>>
>>34723881
I hate that we nuked the japs, but I also hate weeaboos

"Two bombs were not enough"
>>
>>34722330
God damn, how they even rebuild it?
I think it would be cheaper just to move capital to some other place.
>>
>>34722330
>devoid of military purpose

Jews rule america today, the USA gives billions in Aid to israel every year thanks to their lobbying.
>>
>>34723889
that was my only post about that.
go hate on someone else, faggot.
>>
>>34723964
So much butthurt
>>
>>34724309
a bait thread.
what else would you expect, faggot.
>>
File: hamburg, well done.gif (346KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
hamburg, well done.gif
346KB, 600x466px
LOL
>>
File: 1500580109216.png (664KB, 1850x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1500580109216.png
664KB, 1850x1430px
>>34722494
>>34722683
Ik, check out my OC
>>
>>34725935
/k/ admiring German soldiers bravery
>>
>>34727081
bretty gud
>>
>>34722330
Dresden was not just a minor town but a industrial centre, so it was justified. As a dresden citizen I enjoy wide inner city spaces thanks to help of them bombings. I also am glad for the nice flat I am living in, build on the ruins of the houses accidentally bombed when they tried to bomb the train station. Dunno why they bombed the inner city, though. Also thanks for the church ruin right next to my apartement buildings, the bells ringing all the time would have been murder! On a side not I guess my dad's brother died due to the bombing because he was born to early due to the stress and the hospitals burning made his survival impossible.
>>
>>34723607
They really didn't need one.
>>
File: 1459129140786.jpg (121KB, 987x674px) Image search: [Google]
1459129140786.jpg
121KB, 987x674px
>>34727733
This is the memo RAF bomber crews received before going out to bomb the shit out of Dresden.

Dresden, the seventh largest city in Germany and not much smaller than Manchester is also the largest unbombed builtup area the enemy has got. In the midst of winter with refugees pouring westward and troops to be rested, roofs are at a premium, not only to give shelter to workers, refugees, and troops alike, but to house the administrative services displaced from other areas. At one time well known for its china, Dresden has developed into an industrial city of first-class importance.... The intentions of the attack are to hit the enemy where he will feel it most, behind an already partially collapsed front... and incidentally to show the Russians when they arrive what Bomber Command can do.[

Funnily enough, they either never targeted the main industrial hub of Dresden, or they missed on purpose, because they totally left the miles and miles of huge industrial centers in the suburbs untouched.

>muh revenge for warsaw
warsaw forfeited the right to exist when an entire army dug in and refused to surrender
>b-b-b-but dresden was a legit military target fucking w-wehraboo
then why was dresden never targeted before? the war was already over by the time dresden was hit, all in all.

really makes me think
>>
>wehraboos seriously thinking anyone except wehraboos care that some shitty little kraut town got firebombed
One firebombing wasn't enough to be honest. If we burned the entire place down and put the socialists in their place instead of babying them after bisecting them, Europe wouldn't be a bunch of pussies and we wouldn't have to deal with unironic Natsoc neckbeards.
>>
>>34727781
Germany forfeited the right to not have their cities bombed when they declared war on everyone you dolt.
>>
File: 1440466163428.png (680KB, 902x666px) Image search: [Google]
1440466163428.png
680KB, 902x666px
>>34727860
>retarded bongs set the stage for another global war with a retarded as fuck "we gotchu poland"
>don't actually got poland
>ignore peace terms after getting thoroughly fucked by Krupp Stahl
>USA literally ordering USN assets to attack Kriegsmarine assets on site prior to a German declaration of war
I mean I'll concede that Germany started the conflict all in all, but as devils advocate WW2 history is quite entertaining
>>
>>34727860
When was that exactly?

Oh yeah, after Britain and France did.
>>
>>34727935
They did fuck all about it until they themselves got attacked.
>>
File: R-RULE BRITANIA.gif (220KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
R-RULE BRITANIA.gif
220KB, 500x220px
>>34727956
>declare war on Germany and deploy troops to be used against them
>get trapped on the coast of france surrounded by krauts
>WAAAAAAH GERMANY STARTED IT DADDY!!!
>USA saves the day again
>>
>>34722330
Pretty sure there are lots of historical buildings still standing in Warsaw.
>>
Some German bombers accidentally bombed an English town instead of a military target. Churchill got pissed and sent British bombers to Berlin. They weren't very effective, but this enraged Hitler. He then began the blitz.

Anything else is horseshit.
>>
>>34727935
After they attacked Poland, which had a defensive pact with both the UK and France.

>>34727925
How did they set the stage?
>USA literally ordering USN assets to attack Kriegsmarine assets on site prior to a German declaration of war
Self defense is not a crime, especially one Germany started unrestricted submarine warfare.
>>
>>34728148
>don't try to reclaim shit we took from you with the treaty or we'll declare war
>krauts reopen the german corridor
>war time
>gets fucked by germany
>has to cry to uncle sam yet again
that's how they set the stage.

also
>self defense
don't kid yourself

we were sending war materiel to the bongs, meaning we were literally driving ships through a warzone, it's no shock that a few of them got hit.

please stop calling it self defense when Roosevelt, twice even, had come out to the public that he had issued direct orders to all USN assets to engage German vessels (military and merchant) on site.

can we get some real fucking debate here jesus H
>>
>>34727781
>the war was already over by the time dresden was hit,

What, are you really going to try to claim that Dresden was bombed after Germany surrendered? Or is this one of those deals where the war is over only when you say it's over?
>>
>>34725935
Damn, who pissed on your parade?
>>
>>34728279
>leaving out the "all in all"
good job

the wehrmacht and luftwaffe were essentially irrelevant by the time dresden was hit.

I mean for fucks sake they raided dresden two more times in april even
>>
>>34727781
>This is the memo RAF bomber crews received

So? And?
>>
>>34728313
did it sound like a calculated strike against the industrial heart of germany?

or did it kinda sound like the bombers were just looking for a nice big area they could crater?
>>
>>34728249
>please stop calling it self defense when Roosevelt, twice even, had come out to the public that he had issued direct orders to all USN assets to engage German vessels (military and merchant) on site.

On which dates? Source, pls.
>>
>>34722330
Whereaboos seek any example to try and paint the Allies as morally grey even though they are, by the 20th Century definition, good.
>>
File: 1500423853555.gif (2MB, 1800x996px) Image search: [Google]
1500423853555.gif
2MB, 1800x996px
>>34723884
>>
>>34722610
LeMay did it better as a strategy because he realized how Japanese cities were built. His raids really did ruin Japan's ability to produce war materiel.
Harris did it better in that he outright stated it was retribution. That Britain was not going to fight a war where only its civilians were targeted, they were going to extend the same courtesy to the Germans.
>>
>>34728354
September 11, 1941 and October 27, 1941

september speech was a public announcement of his directives to engage german vessels on site, and the october speech was a reaffirmation of his orders.

again. months prior to a German declaration of war
>>
>>34728306
>the wehrmacht and luftwaffe were essentially irrelevant by the time dresden was hit.

No surrender=the war is still on. You don't back off just because the other side is losing, but too stupid to acknowledge that fact. You keep hitting with everything you have, as fast and as hard as you can, until they either cease to exist or surrender. That's the point of warfare- eliminating the ability of the enemy to continue fighting. The fact that the Wehrmacht was irrelevant shows that the Allies were doing it right.

>all in all

That's a meaningless term that means whatever you want it to mean. The fact is, the war was not over. You were doing some weaselly revisionist bullshit, trying to take the high ground of victimhood.
>>
>>34728326
It sounded like a strategic strike.
>>
>>34728470
Long after German U-boats were sinking American ships.

http://www.usmm.org/sunk39-41.html#anchor325668
At the start of the war, both sides were detaining American ships to inspect cargo and check info before releasing them. Scroll down to the start of 1941 when the first American ships actually started being sunk:

I count 5 American ships sunk by U-boats before September 11, 1941 and a total of 14 American ships sunk by the Kriegsmarine before the German declaration of war against the US on December 11, 1941.
By the time FDR gave those orders, there was a pattern of the Germans attacking American ships in the Atlantic, Caribbean, and Mediterranean
>>
>pregnant Anne Frank porn posted everywhere
>wehraboo-bashing threads celebrating Bomber Harris everywhere
>Dresden Bombocaust denial threads everwhere

My God... We're being invaded by /his/
>>
>>34728470
>Let this warning be clear. From now on, if German or Italian vessels enter the waters, the protection of which is necessary for American defense, they do so at their own peril

That order was given after the USS Greer was attacked by a U boat. So, again, Germany started shit and you're trying to play revisionist historian.
>>
>>34728742
you send war materiel through contested waters, you get fucked by submarines

you can't expect to supply a fucking island with massive amounts of war assets and not be considered a valid military target.
>>
>>34728583
ya ya I've heard of general fred franks too bro war is violent, i'm not contesting that or even making a point about it

doesn't change the fact that the german air, land, and sea forces were utterly dismantled and ineffective, and everything points to the bombing of dresden as being anything but a situation of "if we take out these factories we can end this war NOW GOD BLESS AMERICA/THE QUEEN"

I'm not even taking a stance on who was right or wrong or the victim in this situation lol, I personally think you're a fucking retard if you look at the incident as something other than "lol lets roast some krauts and scare those commie fucks"

war is hell, ain't it?
>>
>>34728940
Not that Germany cared at all about someone claiming neutrality.
But if aiding a belligerent in anyway is a nullification of neutrality, then every country that aided Germany should have received the same treatment as Germany itself.
Switzerland, Norway, and Spain should have been leveled if we're going to take that approach.
>>
>>34727081
DO IT AGAIN
>>
ITT: salty germanistanis argue against the majority of this board that consists of hillbilly rednecks and underage nogun americans
>>
>>34727781
Dresden forfeited its right to exist when it sheltered and housed enemy troops.
>>
>>34727925
Yes, because France and Britain should have just let Germany fuck Europe unopposed. Not to mention that the reds weren't necessarily on the best of terms with the Brits and French after deposing of the Romanovs. If Germany (even NSDAP Germany) had held back and waited for the commies to invade.
>>
>>34729272
Not an argument
>>
>>34723892
We had a valid reason to nuke the japs tho
>>
>>34729002
>general fred franks

It goes a lot further back than the first gulf war. Try von Clausewitz and Sun Tzu.

>change the fact that the german air, land, and sea forces were utterly dismantled and ineffective

At which point Germany should have surrendered. Dresden hadn't been bombed yet, looks like it's bombin time.

>everything points to the bombing of dresden as being anything but a situation of "if we take out these factories we can end this war NOW GOD BLESS AMERICA/THE QUEEN"

Now that's just ignorant. Dresden was just another box on the checklist for beating on Germany until they quit or died. It would be pretty fucking stupid to not bomb a city just because it has statues. Dresden was and is the capital of Saxony, as well as being a transportation hub. That makes it a strategic target. The dispersed industry in the burbs also makes it a target.

>"lol lets roast some krauts and scare those commie fucks"

Also a valid reason. There were no guarantees that the war was going to end when Germany and Japan ended.
>>
>>34729184
Norway was occupied by Germany. You probably meant Sweden.
>>
Does anybody have that specific comic where the german soldier is crying about England entering the war after they invade poland?
>>
>>34722954
>Dresden was an open city

literally never declared an open city

is there any lie or mischaracterisation that wehrboos won't spout?
>>
>>34723588
Neither British nor French troops fought during the Spanish civil war
>>
>>34723022
The Germans should have opened talks of conditional surrender to the US and Britain. Instead they doubled down on their retarded war and got firebombed by Anglos and raped to death by Slavs. Communism is literally Germany's fault
>>
File: le white savior lepoutine.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
le white savior lepoutine.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
The only thing worse than storm fag posting is kremlin kike posting. I want the socialist, the national socialist, the commies and the vatniks to BTFO each other out then the world will know peace and head for the stars. The only thing holding back America from becoming a stellar empire is having to deal with commie vatnik kikes undermining our every move. America FIRST!
>>
>>34729899
Prior to its occupation it claimed neutrality but still allowed German ships, and ships with supplies bound for Germany, into its ports.
The British planned to invade Norway to put a stop to it since it wasn't behaving very neutrally, but then the Germans invaded to secure the ports for the duration of the war.
>>
>>34727081
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
File: 1497378974401.png (98KB, 1125x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1497378974401.png
98KB, 1125x1378px
>>34728635
>>
>>34729848
Sure it is
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (14KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
14KB, 448x312px
>>34728635
>implying a /his/ invasion wouldn't be what this place needs
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-013333.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-013333.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>34728635
>>34730711
Zoom in
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (38KB, 463x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
38KB, 463x403px
>>34728635
/pol/ is the cancer /his/ is the answer

https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>34728635
It's not invasion, it's a liberation.
>>
>>34728635

Its celebration, not denial.
>>
>>34728635
I, for one, welcome our new masters
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>34728635
>>34730987
>>34730711

*teleports into your attic*

"Oy Vey! Hello anon. I'm here to liberate you from your sexual frustration and dissatisfaction with life. I promise to be your eternal soulmate and most intimate companion. I will cheer your successes, comfort you in failure, and will bear you many beautiful and gift children. All I require of you is to forever renounce the evil and morally corrupt ideology of National Socialism and pledge to me your sword, life and heart. Pregnant Anne Frank, Queen of /his/.
>>
>>34722330
DO IT AGAIN, BOMBER HARRIS
>>
File: the second sons.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the second sons.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>34731442

*sighs*
>>
File: Screenshot_20170517-215547.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170517-215547.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34730922
Is it bad that I had this link memorized and knew what I was clicking on?
>The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called German race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
>>
>>34728635
/k/ and /his/ probably have a huge crossover.
>>
File: 1500978169903.jpg (4MB, 3975x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1500978169903.jpg
4MB, 3975x5000px
>>34731458
Do it for once*, you mean.
>>
>>34723537
>None of this is true.
Not him, frog here, and you're a fucking dumbass.
To rustle your jimmies even more, I've known a polish girl who was the only person in the whole fucking world with her last name. And it was somewhat nobility related.

Not anyone is named "smith" because they used to build chastity cages for english sissybois mate.
>>
>>34730719
When I zoom in there is an antimerkel comic about germany taking in refugees.

It's fun, even when something tries to be anti/pol/, it's still a bit /pol/.
Really makes me think.
>>
>>34731504
let me guess, after this scene he tries to rape her head and then she cuts his wiener ?
>>
>>34731699
Nah, he beheads his bros and becomes her orbiter.
>>
>>34727081
D O I T A G A I N
O
I
T
A
G
A
I
N
>>
>>34722571
Warsaw was entirely made of fighting soldiers????
>>
>>34722881
>1 bomb shakes your tea cup
>we were bombed!!!! xd
no
>>
>>34731725
yes
>>
>>34723490
Let me guess

Goldberg or goldstein
>>
>>34728635
No one's denying it, we're just saying it was totally justified
>>
File: pussy slayer vs ramsay bolton.jpg (354KB, 402x859px) Image search: [Google]
pussy slayer vs ramsay bolton.jpg
354KB, 402x859px
>>34731699

The one person who's lost his manhood on camera so far is Theon Greyjoy
>>
>>34722330

Fuck dem krauts, we should have pulled dresden on all of their cities and left it for commies to devour entire Germany
>>
>>34731736

See >>34731577
>>
File: JEWWWWS.jpg (70KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
JEWWWWS.jpg
70KB, 500x678px
>>34731742
That's satirizing /pol/ infographics
>>
File: 123.jpg (586KB, 1342x978px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
586KB, 1342x978px
>>34728635
Fear not, citiens of /k/. We've come to liberate you from the /pol/ish hordes
>>
File: 1457261972009.jpg (34KB, 518x280px) Image search: [Google]
1457261972009.jpg
34KB, 518x280px
>>34731747
>>
>>34731750

Need to update that >>34731442
>>
>>34723881

"The bombs were not enough"
>>
>>34731750
I liked the idea of /his/, but then 90% of it turned into shitposting about religion and pop history
>>
>>34731758
This image took me 30 seconds to make. Maybe next time I'll include her on it as well.
>>
File: 1499577869033.jpg (2MB, 1996x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1499577869033.jpg
2MB, 1996x1479px
>>34731750
So what happened, anyway?
Did /pol/yps back a losing party in court intrigue?
>>
File: 1499357893117.png (366KB, 1172x981px) Image search: [Google]
1499357893117.png
366KB, 1172x981px
>>34731773
/pol/ is the worst board on 4chan is is basically a gateway to this site for normalfags. It must be removed.
>>
>>34731783
and is basically*
>>
>>34722563
As a Jewish poc I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down mr Nazi.
>>
>>34731793

uhm, did you just assume their gender ??
>>
>>34722753
To top it off Dresden was actually taking quite a bit of refugees from neighboring countries too.
>>
>>34722954
Dresden was just some dumb provincial town to most Germans.
>>
File: 1501327479142.jpg (47KB, 604x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501327479142.jpg
47KB, 604x320px
>>34723058
The Germans had started it and were doing a Holocaust at the time. By Goebbels own words it was a total war and Germany would fight to the last at all costs. They did what had to be done.
>>
>>34722643
You should learn history sometime you vehemently retarded faggot. You're a perfect example of the "idiot curve" The resistance fighters in Warsaw is an interestingly horrible story of humans pushed to the edge and fighting back. Nazis never gave the Jews a chance and the Jews finally broke and launched basically a suicide attack with smuggled guns knowing they would be killed and their families killed too. You are painting Warsaw as some besieged city holding out, when that is not the fucking case after the very initial air-raids.
>>
>>34731822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
>>
>>34723754

Less rewrite, more remove subjectivity.

Modern history looks at war as pretty shitty on all sides. No more heroes and all that.
>>
>>34723520
>Both sides were equally shitty
I don't recall the Allies intentionally exterminating a race at that time.
>>
File: 1495716807230m.jpg (104KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
1495716807230m.jpg
104KB, 1024x803px
>>34722610
>>
>>34731833
Neither slavs, nor jews, nor the mentally handicapped are "races", though.
>>
File: 1496838465142.jpg (116KB, 803x866px) Image search: [Google]
1496838465142.jpg
116KB, 803x866px
>>34727081
10/10
>>
>>34723022
You saved around 20 posts there.
Good job, have a (You)
>>
>>34730719
Kys my man
>>
>>34729267
>Hillbilly
Shoo shoo Reddit
>>
>>34728249
>don't break our agreed upon treaty or we'll declare war on you

Yes, that's how treaties work, you retard.
>>
File: Polish Blood Flag.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Blood Flag.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
As far as Im concerned

you are not a real Pole unless you have the blood of a german cocksucker on your hands

so go to germany, open fire on a random kraut, go to one of their farms, kill and entire family of krauts.

avenge your ancestors, Pawel
>>
>>34728249
>don't try to reclaim shit we took from you with the treaty
You mean the same shit krauts stole from poles a century before?
>>
>>34727781
>the war was already over by the time dresden was hit
tell that to the hundreds of thousands of allied soldiers who died after Dresden was bombed
>>
>>34731693
>only /pol/ dislikes Merkle
>hurrrr durr u is da real /pol/
>>
>>34731841
They are ethnicities and I don't remember the UK attempting to destroy entire ethnicities during WWII.
>>
>>34730922
The RMS Lusitania was a British ship, and the full extent of the British Empire was not shown, but otherwise fairly accurate.
>>
Just because you have justification to do terrible things doesn't make them any less terrible. War is hell.
>>
>>34722330
>that picture
>this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
>>
File: Charles II.jpg (91KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
Charles II.jpg
91KB, 840x560px
>>34728635
Be very afraid.
>>
>>34722610
Lemay. He scared the shit out of AyyLMAOS back in the 50s. Why do you think there were so many UFO sightings back then? Because they were afraid that he was going to nuke the living shit out of them so they decided to start abducting rednecks and acidhead hippies
>>
>>34723881
We nuked the wrong gooks LeMay. Chinese are way worse.
>>
>muh warsaw
>muh russia

Every territory the Germans invaded had a large ethnic German population that needed to be liberated. Most of the reports of war crimes committed by the Germans were lies fabricated by the jewish elite of the world. Meanwhile the invasion of Germany by the raping, murdering, soviet brutes is the real genocide we should be concerned about.
>>
>>34732280
Liar.
>>
File: STOPBHHPHPH MIAMI VITHE.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
STOPBHHPHPH MIAMI VITHE.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>>34732280
Cry about it.
Sow the wind etc.
>>
>>34732280

What are you on, fag?
>>
File: JEWWWWWWS.jpg (128KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
JEWWWWWWS.jpg
128KB, 500x678px
>>34732280
>Every territory the Germans invaded had a large ethnic German population that needed to be liberated.
Germany had a large ethnic Jewish population that needed to be liberated QED they were totally justified in engaging in their global conspiracy against Germany
>>
File: scan1708.jpg (79KB, 529x685px) Image search: [Google]
scan1708.jpg
79KB, 529x685px
>>34732280
Ah, yes. We thank the German liberator for liberating us very German Dutch people and mostly for liberating our cars, liberating our bicycle tyres, liberating our bicycles themselves, liberating our food to the point where we had to eat fucking tulip bulbs. Oh, don't forget the part where they liberated our working age men too, so they could work in Der Heimat or in fucking bumfuck Poland. Thanks Onkel Adi, it's much appreciated.
>>
File: 1501667092898.jpg (58KB, 467x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501667092898.jpg
58KB, 467x960px
>>34732302
He's delusional like the rest of the German race
>>
>>34722330
>>
File: 1496997440214.jpg (95KB, 538x564px) Image search: [Google]
1496997440214.jpg
95KB, 538x564px
>>34727081
tenouttaten DO IT AGAIN

pic somewhat related
>>
>>34732322
>Man, I really dislike the Nazi's racist ideology
>Surely it has to be something about the German race that's wrong
>>
>>34723881
Two bombs were definitely not enough. We definitely bombed the right gooks.
>>
File: 1373021491474.jpg (1012KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1373021491474.jpg
1012KB, 1600x1200px
>>34732352
>nazis
>racist
uhm, no sweetie
>>
>>34732359
You have to go back.
>>
File: german aviator feelings.png (17KB, 751x440px) Image search: [Google]
german aviator feelings.png
17KB, 751x440px
>be well-adjusted modern German with a liking for law, order, freedom and the other shit in the Grundgesetz
>dislike /pol/ because of cancer as fuck shitposting, nazi meems everywhere and telling me I'm a cuck for not being a crazy authoritan retard
>suddenly /his/ comes into existence and I wonder if it could be good
>they tell me I need to die because Germans are Always Chaotic Evil and want to destroy the world 4noraisins
>Bomber Harris do warcrimes again
>literally caught in between two cancers that should be fighting each other but just end up shitting all over me together
I dislike Nazis because they committed warcrimes, the answer to warcrimes is not more warcrimes
/his/ is being either a little bitch or is just saturation bombing trolling everyone, kind of like their idol Harris
>>
File: 1498565519367.jpg (815KB, 1600x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1498565519367.jpg
815KB, 1600x1260px
>"soviet"
>"""sacking"""
>""""""of berlin""""""
>>
File: 32321313.jpg (169KB, 850x1452px) Image search: [Google]
32321313.jpg
169KB, 850x1452px
>>34722330
As a Pole i fucking love what is happening to germs right now. All those non white immgrants literally flooding their shithole is making my dick hard in a few years after that nation will collapse and a new wave of german refugees will come im gonna take some 18 year blonde virgin qt and defile her.
When im gonna be close to blowing my load inside her tight virgin pussy with my polish sausage im gonna make her scream about how she's worthless german slut and all german women are property of polish men.
>>
File: germania, what could have been.jpg (311KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
germania, what could have been.jpg
311KB, 1000x1500px
>>34732380
you know you want it kraut
it's in your blood
>>
>>34732396
>get dragged up from the festering ruins of the Warsaw Pact by EU aid, knowledge and money
>turbocharge into 21st century after decades of completely mismanaged economy and oppressive government
>your reaction is to larp about how asshurt you are for stuff that happened 70 years ago and promise violence
You're no better than a nigger, biting the hand that feeds and clothes you. Look to Ukraine for what happens when you don't have a friend willing to make up for their mistakes.
>>
File: 1500294187382.jpg (310KB, 1440x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1500294187382.jpg
310KB, 1440x1622px
>>34732396

Shut up Poland no one cares.
>>
>>34732417
I'd actually would just rather have the Second Amendment in the Grundgesetz somehow and then I'd be absolutely peachy. In combination with our based as fuck self defense laws, nobody at all would be able to fuck with any German in the street without getting ridiculously blasted.
>tfw can't have guns
>tfw can't mod my car any way I want without fifty billion checks at the DMV
>tfw german flight licenses expire in a year unless you get an expensive re-test, while American ones last a lifetime for the most part
>tfw engineering student
Only reason I'm considering buying land in the US is the freedoms
>>
File: blije handelaar.jpg (1MB, 4096x2892px) Image search: [Google]
blije handelaar.jpg
1MB, 4096x2892px
>>34732445
let's not forget
>merkels bunch of marvelous sons to culturaly enrich you and all of your female relatives/friends
>chill minijobs to fuck over your life
>not ghestapo/stasi checking you social media for wrong think
>bucnh of communists and anarchists allowed to wrech a city for the lols
>get to pay for all of this with your tax money oh and pay for the greek s and italians to

guess who's behind it all tough
>>
>>34732420
Oh yes yes cry more your tears only make my dick hard
>>
>>34732380
>>34732445
könnte ich sein. Wen wählst du im September?
>>
>>34732541
Ich hasse alle Parteien. Es gibt einfach gar keine die mich zieht. Vor Jahren hatte ich gedacht die Piraten wären eine Option und dann sind sie in Linke 2.0 mit extra memes geworde. Die AfD kannst du eh in die Tonne kloppen, ich war nie gegen die EU, wir schmeißen den Laden doch eh im Alleingang. Ich glaub ich werde die Zeit einfach mit mehr lernen verbringen. Mehr lernen heißst bessere Noten, besse Noten heißt mehr Geld, heißt mehr reale Freiheit (für mich).
>>
>>34732380
>the answer to warcrimes is not more warcrimes
Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>34732396
>>34732518
What is happening germany is neither your doing nor in your interest. You'll find yourself in economic turmoil and at russias mercy once germany kicks the bucket.
>>
>>34732380
>>34732601
>the answer to warcrimes is not more warcrimes
you sound like you don't know how it feels to get fucked by anyone for years and then get chance for revenge.
Im not trying to sound like edge lord but if my country would get fucked by anyone for 5 years and then i'd have chance to destroy living shit out of that country i'd do it. People are people if you hurt somebody chances are they will want to hurt you back.
You can't go around bomb people and then say
>we're sorry!
you start hell you're gonna get it back.
>inb4 butthurt bong,pole or russian
Im Norwegian i couldn't care less about WWII since for my country it was
>Hitler: you got iron ore?
>Norway: yes we do
>Hitler: cool you gonna sell it to us
>Norawy: lol ok
>>
>>34732613
Hmmm
>be Germany's bitch and get our country BLACKED
i don't think so, and you're stupid if you think russia has any power here. Anybody from right wing to left wing uses russia as "muh ebil boogeyman" and if germany would fall (which i hope they will) we're just gonna be alone, like always.
>>
>>34732599
Denke echt genau wie du...
>>34732630
>That iron ore thing
Wouldn't that be Sweden? Afaik Norway was invaded by Germany
>>
>>34732648
Unthankful traitor
http://www.bpb.de/nachschlagen/zahlen-und-fakten/europa/70580/nettozahler-und-nettoempfaenger
>>
File: germans.jpg (612KB, 800x1263px) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
612KB, 800x1263px
>>34732663
>Unthankful traitor
sorry we just don't like the taste of muslim dick in our mouth
>>
>>34732630
I know you're an edgy teenager with too much time on his hand, but let me tell you something about the real world: people have ethical convictions, people have families, people have stuff they could lose. Revenge costs money, revenge costs lives (yes, your own lives too), revenge does not give you anything. Already after WW2, germans were given their state(s) back, by both the soviets and the western allies, because they were needed as allies. Nations put their past enmities aside and worked together, for something more important to both of them. You can nurse your butthurt all you like, but the truth is the vast majority of people do not want to have such a revenge, and the vast majority of the rest would not want to sacrifice what would be necessary to make it true.
>>
>>34732670
>I know you're an edgy teenager
go stand next to wall, you can show MS powerpoint presentation with that projection hans. Next time how about not murdering local population huh?
>>
>>34732669
>Implying you didn't lose more than you gained
Neither do we retard, the only option besides Merkels bullshit is either more migrants (SPD) or incapable hypocritical retards (AfD).
That doesn't mean you have to insult Germans.
>>
>>34732670
lmao it's always germs who say
>what's the point of revenge my friends?!
5 years of getting raped by you was the reason.
>>
File: 2000px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png (317KB, 2000x1822px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png
317KB, 2000x1822px
>>34732688
Forgot pic
>>
>>34732688
>incapable hypocritical retards (AfD).
ahhh there's the german thinking
anybody wanting closed borders=nazi
don't change germanistan, don't change

the amount you keep losing on nazi guilt is amazing
call german nazi and he'll let you fuck his wife
>>
>>34732648
>>34732669
>False dichotomy
I'm not telling you to take the nigger dick like the germans, I'm telling you to help us get rid of it. Like, send military help in the inevitable civil war or something.

>>34732663
That's the less important statistic. Pic related.
>>
>>34732690
Your politicians disagree lol.
>>
>>34732699
They are led by Bankers who work for Goldman Sachs and want to reduce taxes only for the rich while claiming to be pro-workers
I never said they were Nazis, I said they are retards
>>
>>34732712
>Implying their economic policy will ever be implemented
>Implying you have to agree with every single point to vote them
First things first. Vote AfD to remove kebab, vote whoever else to fix the economy.
>>
>>34732721
Fair enough I guess, won't happen though.
>>
>>34732701
>I'm telling you to help us get rid of it
your own people don't want to get rid of them so how can we help? on top of that you try to FORCE them to us. we are clear we dont want them yet you keep threaten us with sanctions if we don't comply
>>
File: 1486577154234.jpg (642KB, 817x4829px) Image search: [Google]
1486577154234.jpg
642KB, 817x4829px
we could have been friends....
wou could have had it all...
>>
>>34732736
>in the inevitable civil war or something
Germans will come around. (And apologize, as they usually do). The sanctions will be blocked by hungary anyway, and germany does not have the balls to do anything further.
>>
>>34732750
This ebin infographic seems to omit the fact that Pilsudski, recognizing that a g*rman chimp was inevitable, was constantly urging France to invade and divide Krautland before it was too late.
>>
>>34732783
chimpout*
>>
>>34722330

>intentionally blow up your own buildings
>intentionally ape out in the middle east
>autistically screech and cry when one of your troops gets blown up by an IED
???
>>
>>34732750
this>>34732783
>>
Reminder that Poland deserved everything they got.
>>
>>34732886
They are entitled to that free money after missing out on the Marshall Plan, tbqh.
>>
>>34732313
You should finish the thought.

>reports of warcrimes by raping, murdering soviet brutes were lies fabricated by the Nazi elite of the world.
>>
>>34731840
Ashes for the Anglo
>>
>>34731803
>Dresden was actually taking quite a bit of slave laborers from neighboring countries too.

Ftfy
>>
>>34722815
I wish this man were running the military now. War is hell, the point is to make the other guy quit, to break him and his people. If that means bombing the shit out of his people then so be it. His duty is to prevent you from fucking him up, not the other way around.
>>
>>34731693
Just because I hate nazis and authoritarianism doesn't mean I'm a libtard, I'm a paleoconservative famalam
Fuck /pol/
>>
>>34731773
i've been seeing alot of leftypol memes on /his/ so it's probably that.
>>
>>34723881
Two bombs were not enough!
>>
>>34722643
>the blah blah blah

E L E V E N
A I R C R A F T
C A R R I E R S
>>
>>34723884
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT
>>
>>34730362
>>
File: IMG_0752.png (437KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.png
437KB, 624x468px
>>34728635
Did you really think /pol/ had all the power upon this site? That they were the masters of 4chan all along? Think again, /k/ommando!
>>
DON'T FUCK UP NEXT TIME GERMANY
>>
>>34733874
this
/his/ is becoming unbearable between the /pol/ and /leftypol/ shitposting, reddit harris posting, "why do lefties hate white people", etc
I just want a fucking history board man, take the shit flinging to /pol/
>>
>>34723588
>help murder millions to satiate the ramblings of a literal meth addict.

How about alcoholic that liked to gas savages after WWI and engineer famines during WWII on people that in theory were his subjects.

>Was the proving grounds for many of the weapons and tactics used by both sides in WW2, both the RAF and Luftwaffe underwent major organizations after their experiences and analyses of the Spanish Civil War.

Since you are expanding WWII to Spanish Civil War, we probably should on expand it to Chinese Civil War as both main factions were on Allied side in WWII all atrocities probably counts as totally clean and family friendly Allied fun. 2nd Sino-Japanese War probably should be there as well... aka how Chinese managed to drown at least 500k own civilians by blowing up embankments in name of scorched earth policy. Also Stalin.

>>34731833
>don't recall the Allies intentionally exterminating a race at that time.

How about non-commies in eastern Europe, but mass murdering is totally kosher if victims aren't selected on ethnic basis.

>>34729272

Same applies to essentially every city that was bombed in WWII. London was full of military HQ's. Coventry probably had recruiting station. Warsaw was full of Polish soldiers.

Reality is that there is only one war crime. Losing war.
>>
>>34735694
>Harris
>Reddit
The popular reddit thing to do is shit on the allies for bombing hamburg and dresden.
-t. Went to high school with a bunch of reddit nerds.
>>
>Poland with military targets
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Dresden with...
FIREBOMB MY SHIT UP NOW FAMPAI
>>
>>34735779
Regardless. Harris still belongs on /his/, that's not the point I'm making. I'm just saying I'm sick of people trying to politicize history to such an extent. I just want /his/ to remain objective.
I don't want /his/ to try to fight /pol/, let /pol/ be retarded on it's own. Let's just discuss history.
>>
>>34735809
It's objective truth that G*rm*ny would benefit from doing it again.
>>
>>34735891
Kys
>>
File: 1492719202844.png (412KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1492719202844.png
412KB, 900x762px
>>34735891
Don't you like modern Germany? They are all progressive now.
>>
>>
File: banana cat.jpg (90KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
banana cat.jpg
90KB, 540x537px
>>34735905
>Fuck up as right wing
>Fuck up as left wing x2
More proof that G*rm*ny shouldn't exist.
>>
File: do it again bomber harris.jpg (54KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
do it again bomber harris.jpg
54KB, 498x498px
Hazlo otra vez bombardero harris
>>
>>34731840
Ashes for the Anglo
>>
>>34735809

/his/ has tried to stay objective. In the slow, early days that was easy.

So I wonder who caused all this backlash? It really is a mystery!
>>
>>34736101
You are either suggesting /pol/ or /leftypol/ I'm sure. And I honestly don't know which because of how similar both sides of you are.
Don't put /his/ in a race towards the bottom. Have some fucking standards.
>>
>>34722610
Lemay. He absolutely raped the japs ability to make war. He didn't order it, but it was his planes that ended the second world war with fat man and little boy.
>>
>>34735519
>full leather jackboots
10% of the population.
Propaganda films don't change that fact.
>>
File: master race at war.jpg (72KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
master race at war.jpg
72KB, 469x600px
DO

IT

AGAIN
>>
File: 56382.jpg (210KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
56382.jpg
210KB, 1200x798px
>>34735590
Spain doesn't have Apaches, they use Franco-German Tiger that is as dysfunctional as Charles II was.
>>
>>34722330
Morality is what I say is right and immorality is what I say is wrong, you've got to understand this!
>>
File: 1474276665503.jpg (768KB, 1277x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1474276665503.jpg
768KB, 1277x1278px
>>34736206
>>
File: creepy_caracella.png (862KB, 468x470px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_caracella.png
862KB, 468x470px
>>34728635
We're basically cousins. There's no harm in it amigo.
>>
>>34732380
The problem with /his/ is that there are a few disgustingly vocal Charles de Gaulle incarnate frogfags that shit up half of the board. They post Dunkirk and anti-German threads every five minutes.
>>
>>34727971
Germany did start it.
>>
>>34727992
>what is Rotterdam

Germans have no justification. Do it again Harris.
>>
>>34736520
pretty sure there are some very active and very buttblasted poolacks as well
Throw in some /leftypol/ SJW's and /pol/ autism into the mix and you get a very toxic place called /his/
>>
>>34735998
Germans just take everything to the extremes
>>
File: 1474833360354.jpg (244KB, 768x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1474833360354.jpg
244KB, 768x1001px
>>34736545
>what is Rotterdam
A city extensively bombed by the allies
>>
>>34736568
>>34736520
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>34736597
Or to enjoy the schadenfreude in Chinese history threads.
>>
File: 1490169477116.png (194KB, 591x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490169477116.png
194KB, 591x462px
>>34736729
>it's a 40,000 Chinamen get eaten during a battle episode
>>
>>34732395
Thad an M88 jacket and pants, a uniform system that came out during the early-mid 80's...
>>
File: Rippletits2.png (681KB, 514x648px) Image search: [Google]
Rippletits2.png
681KB, 514x648px
>>34736875
>It's a guy thinks he's Jesus's brother and 100,000,000 people die episode
>>
>>34737245
Blame Qing autism for that, and Anglo greed too.
>>
>>34723881
Two bombs were not enough.
>>
File: vince1.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
vince1.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>34737346
>It's a guy has a foot fetish so he cuts off all the women's feet and lights the footpile on fire as a heavenly candle then leaves behind a linkin park level monument episode
>>
File: curtis.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
curtis.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
>>34722610
This sly motherfucker.
>>
>>34735771
>How about alcoholic that liked to gas savages after WWI and engineer famines during WWII on people that in theory were his subjects.

George VI did all of that? That's some Game of Thrones shit right there.
>>
>>34728635
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
>>34738198
This is the dumbest fucking quote I have ever read from a military officer.
>>
>>34738966
LOL OK.

By using overwhelming force early, you end the fight in your favor. Meaning you lose fewer people fighting. The enemy is done, meaning there's no multi-generational fighting or reserve fighting. Meaning even the "enemy" is saved lives.
>>
>>34736101
I remembered /his/ was heavily /leftypol/, Marxist threads was a common theme. But then, I don't really bother with that board, so maybe I came at the bad time.
>>
File: 1501494358101.jpg (4MB, 3975x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1501494358101.jpg
4MB, 3975x5000px
>>34728635
>there are people in this this thread RIGHT NOW who fall for 70yo nazi propaganda
>>
>>34722643
>Surrendering
>To Nazis
Does this look like fucking France to you?
>>
>>34735997
Kek.
>>
File: fav.jpg (397KB, 593x564px) Image search: [Google]
fav.jpg
397KB, 593x564px
>>34731750
the /hist/ empire rises
>>
>>34722683
>>34728635
>>34739157
>>34736143
Yeah, Hi. /his/ and /k/ here. The seed posters for /his/ came primarily from /tg/ and /k/.

/tg/ is our oldest friend. /pol/ is that retard who keeps coming around and doesn't get the fucking memo.

>inb4 /leftypol/
>inb4 sjw
>inb4 jew

MAGA
>>
>>34739849
Fuck you guys. I just gave up my /k/ addiction and checked back on /his/ and you start this shit.
>>
>>34739849
>/pol/ is that retard who keeps coming around
I wouldn't say that anymore. At this point, they've pulled up a chair, kicked up their feet on the coffee table, and invited their neckbearded, equally stupid horde of idiot friends called Reddit and /r/The_Donald in to come party as well.
>>
>>34740318
>I wouldn't say that anymore
I would.
Try hanging out in the Holocaust threads sometime. The retards there bring the board IQ level down by ~30 points.
>>
>>34733874
>leftypol memes
like what?
>>
>>34740426

Holocaust related threads on /his/ are so toxic that a lot of people to push the 25 year rule back to 70-80 years and cut out WW2/Nazi Germany/Soviet Union-related discussions altogether
>>
>>34740443
>toxic
Don't reply to me ever again, you disgusting kommie kraut.
>>
>>34740458

Kek, that basically sums up the average discussion in Holocaust threads on /his/
>>
>>34740479
Why do krauts want a safe space?
>>
File: 1501696365230.jpg (570KB, 1209x914px) Image search: [Google]
1501696365230.jpg
570KB, 1209x914px
Why do krauts hate their own race?
>>
>>34740506
What is this, Grindr for furries?
>>
>>34740487

Most of the unironic stormfags aren't even German, the majority are from countries Germany fought against.
>>
File: my swede.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
my swede.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>34731535
This is true
t. milsurpfag and stormaktstidfag
>>
>>34740572

>tfw /his/fag
>tfw enjoy discussing the American Civil War the ideological nuances of Communism and Fascism, Monarchism and Democracy, and Bomber Harrisposting even though it often turns nasty
>tfw unironically jack off to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies and porn
>tfw also own an M1841 Mississippi rifle and an AR-15 SP1
>tfw frequently combine boards by fantasizing about protecting a pregnant Anne Frank wearing my Hardee hat with my Mississippi rifle

I'd post proofs but I'm not using a computer that has access to my photos
>>
File: 1498625656708.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498625656708.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>34740679
>tfw I regularly charliepost on /k/
>tfw I occasionally post my swedegun on /his/
>>
>>34740700

Replica or original?
>>
>>34722330
>Warsaw
>full of polish bandits and jewish rats

>Dresden
>full of peaceful civilians

Dirlewanger did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34740754

Who would win?

>Most feared field officer in the SS, veteran of two wars

OR

>some Polish prison guards with baseball bats
>>
>>34728635
*liberated
>>
File: 1364153932358.jpg (238KB, 676x984px) Image search: [Google]
1364153932358.jpg
238KB, 676x984px
>>34740779
>multiple armed guards kill unarmed prisoner

Not at all an argument in favor of filthy poles, The Germans and Russians both failed to give those disgusting creatures what they deserved.
>>
seems like every single board in 4chan is obsessed with germans in one way or another

really makes you think
>>
>>34740827

Not so tough without his band of criminals and Luger to protect him now was he?
>>
>>34736206
>that massive shit eating grin
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.