[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should any developed nation give two shits when dirka dirks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: received_111586866161883.png (997KB, 1024x826px) Image search: [Google]
received_111586866161883.png
997KB, 1024x826px
Why should any developed nation give two shits when dirka dirks or ogga boogas are killing each other in the third world?
>>
I want to be a cute cuddly pet hedgehog like in you pic
>>
>>34717759
Those bombs you ordered to be bought from the guy who contributed to your campaign aren't going to need replacing just sitting in a fucking warehouse.
>>
>>34717779
Sell it to em
>>
>>34717759
If you are American, because the only thing keeping your currency afloat is having forced every oil producer in the area to trade oil exclusively in USD's, making the USD the world reserve currency. It's called the "Petro Dollar" if you want to read more about it.
>>
>>34717759
because when they've fucked up their own country they'll come here.
the only way to fix this is to give them a reason not to fuck up their own country.
>>
>>34717759 the problem is that they cant seem to keep the killing to just themselfs you think anybody would give a shit about afgahnistan or iraq if the shitstains killing each other didnt fly a plane into a building?
>>
>>34717759
We shouldn't. It's none of our business.
>>34719714
And yet many other countries that don't use the dollar seem to be doing fine.
>>34719754
The only way to stop them coming here is to stop letting them come here.
>>
>>34720048
Except the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, not Iraqis.
>>
>>34717774
Not op here. I got one. They are cool and seriously lighting fast. One wouldn't believe
>>
>>34720067
>And yet many other countries that don't use the dollar seem to be doing fine.
If by "doing fine" you mean "trade internationally using USD's even if they use something else domestically" or "get fucked royally by the US military and the CIA".

Seriously, google "PetroDollar" and do five (5) minutes of reading.
>>
>>34720377
They can trade with anything they please. Dollars, pig bellies, imaginary hats, etc.

Switzerland doesn't use the dollar and hasn't had any problems with America. Neither does Sweden, Japan, Australia, or dozens of other countries.
>>
>>34720701
How many of these countries are oil exporters?
If they buy oil from the Middle East, guess which currency they purchase it with. You're still failing to grasp the most elementary aspect of it, leading me to believe that you're still trying to comment on something without even reading the first paragraph of the wiki article on it.
>>
File: #WOMEN AND CHILDREN.png (50KB, 752x575px) Image search: [Google]
#WOMEN AND CHILDREN.png
50KB, 752x575px
>>34717759
refuges
humanities
profits
>>
>>34717759
Oil and natural gas.
>>
>>34720790
Is this an age distribution chart for refugees? Source?

>>34717759
Because as another anon said, they don't just kill each other or stay in their own countries. I imagine one could use an African civil war in a non-oil-exporting nation as an example. Maybe Sierra Leone in the 90s or something. We weren't involved there despite the massive infringements on human rights made by the rebels. But when ragheads fly planes into our buildings, we get involved.
>>
File: 3uVSm.jpg (666KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
3uVSm.jpg
666KB, 2480x3508px
must be money
>>
I want to fuck Lauren Southern.
>>
>>34717759
Lucrative arms contracts.
>>
Because the globalist bankers say we should, you bad goy
>>
>>34719714
/thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.