[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm looking to build another AR15. My previous one was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20160118_205708.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160118_205708.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
So I'm looking to build another AR15. My previous one was done on a psa lower I bought years back, but am reluctant to go with them again due to their customer service reputation and slow ship times. So I have been looking at spikes tactical lowers but am looking for more suggestions.
>>
>>34716854
Spikes tacticool is overpriced as fuck. There's literally no reason to buy an expensive lower. They're all exactly the fucking same, you'd be paying a shitload more money just to have a spider logo stamped on your shit. Just get an Anderson or something. As long as it's not polymer. Polymer lowers will break very easily.
>>
>>34716854
Wait, are you buying complete lowers? Don't be a faggot. Get a stripped lower and assemble it yourself. That way you can put a decent trigger or whatever but still not get ripped off on the receiver itself. AR's are already super fucking easy to build, buying a complete lower is maximum lazy.
>>
Yeah, I would never go polymer lower. I know of anderson and aero as being well priced, but are they decent quality and to spec. I have heard about dpms lowers and stuff not matching up with other companies uppers. And wasn't sure on them for that reason.

My previous build had a psa lower with a spikes stripped upper and they matched great no play whatsoever.
>>
>>34716931
That is part of the reason for this build had about !400-1500 in the last build but had a plane parts kit trigger. I want to go even better with this one.
>>
>>34716955
I mean plain...
>>
>>34716955
The bolt carrier group and the barrel are the two most important components of the rifle. Those are the only parts you should drop serious money into. Having a good trigger/FCG is nice also. Literally everything else doesn't matter. The lower receiver is just an aluminum box that holds the parts. They're all the same and it pisses me off that people spend 300 bucks on a lower that is literally identical to a 60 dollar Anderson lower but with a different logo on it.
>>
>>34716854
>their customer service reputation and slow ship times

internet snowballing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.