[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any benefits or at least cool things to owning a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1428430969369.jpg (31KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
1428430969369.jpg
31KB, 352x350px
Are there any benefits or at least cool things to owning a gun if you cant use it legally?

I live in a 3rd world shithole where guns are illegal and self defense is very limited but I met this drug dealer and he says he can sell me a gun

Now ive always liked guns so i got excited and wanted to buy it from him, but then i got to thinking, what the fuck can i even do with it? I cant defend myself with it or ill go to jail, theres obviously no gun training places in my country so it seems like the only things i can do is go out in the empty countryside and shoot it there where nobody can see me. Or be a nutjob and shoot random people at night from my car
>>
>>34715442

Better to have it than to not have it. Just in case.
>>
>>34715442
would you rather go to jail or be alive?
>>
>>34715442
>3rd world shithole

All the reason you need, mong.

It's far better a ugly trial than a beautiful funeral
>>
>>34715442
>I cant defend myself with it or ill go to jail
would be the least of my concern if robbers were trying to kill me desu
"oh no i cant fight back against the upstanding melaninated gentlemen, it's crimethink to even be considering it"

but yes just find a place to shoot illegally if you're not a pussy
>>
>>34715442
If you've ever wanted to go to jail without committing a violent crime, this is the perfect opportunity
>>
>>34715464
i dont know, jail is pretty shitty in my country

also the gun he would sell me has probably been used to murder people so with my luck id probably get all those murders pinned on me if i ever use it in self defense
>>
>>34715442
Depends on the country.

Lemme guess, Brazil?
>>
I made my own ar when I was 16 and got an 80% lower. 19 now and its still kickin.
>>
>buy gun
>get good at shooting it innadesert illegally
>resell drugs for your dealer
>be zef
I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>34715442
how stable do you consider your government to be? could the rule of law conceivably end in your lifetime? you may just want to have one stashed for a rainy day.
>>
What country, OP?
>>
>>34715464
>he doesn't know going to jail in a 3rd world country is as good as being dead
>>
couple things to consider
>would you even have access to ammo to go innawoods with to practiec/dick around?
if you have to buy ammo from that dealer dude, that is a negative, but conditions vary
>is it at least a nice gun?
i wouldnt risk my shit for a hi-point, shitty taurus, or some used to fuck makarov derivative.

>lastly
what region is your third world shithole in? south america? [south]/eastern europe? australia?
counter intel defense of your defense will make us helping you easier

>captcha: CUIDADO LIBRE
kek
>>
>>34715658
yes id have to buy ammo illegally from criminals. He has a wide variety of choices from cheap handguns to assault rifles, but the higher end weapons are expensive as fuck, talking 5000+ dollars

I live in Latin America
>>
File: bip.webm (1MB, 458x306px) Image search: [Google]
bip.webm
1MB, 458x306px
>>34715442
atf go and stay go
>>
>inb4 3rd world shithole is New York
>>
You noticed it already : it's up to you to weight the risk and benefits.

If you decide to get an illegal gun, the first step would be to be quiet about it. Talking about it on the internet would probably be a bad idea. But what do I know.
>>
>>34715886
>latin america
mostly green or mostly dirt area? if you want to into hunting, a double barrel 12ga or an sks. ammo shold be the cheapest. if your area is usually really humid, remember to take care of the wood bits on your gun.

i wouldnt risk a hot handgun, but a 357/.38 taurus revolver should be ok. taurus judge if you want to defend against snek.

if you wanna be a nujob, make sure use it on yourself first to make sure it works right. it be embarrassing to have it go click
>>
>>34715442
You could live. I just got the sense that you value the law more than your own life, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you're not that stupid.
>>
>>34716020
>i wouldnt risk a hot handgun,
>but a 357/.38 taurus revolver should be ok

these were meant to be two separate statements, not trying to imply that a taurus revolver wouldnt be hot.
>>
>tfw uncle was caught with guns in non free country and was executed
>>
File: Shovel.jpg (52KB, 1148x938px) Image search: [Google]
Shovel.jpg
52KB, 1148x938px
Just be prepared to dig, OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.