[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons Im asking as a roach, how the fuck pkk and its connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nani.jpg (24KB, 543x350px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
24KB, 543x350px
Anons Im asking as a roach, how the fuck pkk and its connections (ypg,ypj n shit) get their hand on top notch weapons.
>>
Is that a Jojo reference
>>
Presumably some combination of

>PKK raises money through extortion, donations from the diaspora, and other shit, uses money to buy from black market arms dealers
>US openly funds and arms Syrian and Iraqi Kurds, who may or may not share said arms with Turkish ones
>IS/Al Nusra/whatever else get their punk asses kicked and their weapons captured by Kurds
>Iraqi Peshmerga, as part of the Iraqi state, can buy guns perfectly legally on the international arms market

Also, in a fight between Turks and Kurds, I'm rooting for the Kurds. They've been a much better ally to my country.
>>
>>34706945
The US government arms them.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (128KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
128KB, 750x398px
>>34707001
well thank you for your very informative intelligence but I have to say you must be upset because of the turkish goverments actions. I hate too sincerely. But there are too many goatfucqers and radical islamist in the territory that makes me wanna jump in to a fucking boiling oil... You guys can say ''you fuckin roach you are brainwashed by the media now fuq off.'' But the country is in a fifty fifty situation as you can see in the image. ( Not all of us are goatfuckers. But believe or not kurdish people are not civilized. They are savages most of them stay in the villages and fuck incest I been thotugh all this fuckin shit and I have never seen a community like it. So get your mind straight.
>>
>>34707125
I feel bad for Kemalist Turks, I have nothing against Turkey as a country.

Fact is, the Kurds have simply been nicer to the US in recent history than Turkey.

>started a rebellion against Saddam fucking Hussein because Bush Senior asked the Iraqi people to rise up
>when the US invaded a second time, they provided an entire front against Saddam, and then kept their part of the country so insurgent free that travel agencies were booking honeymoons in Iraqi Kurdistan at a time when thousands of people were dying every month in the rest of Iraq
>most effective fighters against ISIS are currently Kurds
>Iranian Kurds publicly offer to destabilize Iran on behalf of the US government whenever things get heated over Iran's nuclear program

I don't doubt that Turkish Kurds are backwards as fuck, but the Kurds have been loyal to us, and loyalty is a hard thing to come by in the Middle East.
>>
>>34707182
they have found the best ass to lick... at least potentially, till now they only got gassed villages, war and executions from isis for them being servile to burgers

and i hope russia will try its best to prevent them from having an "independent" state
>>
>>34707217
Well, typically when the US does something nice for someone in the middle east, they turn around and fuck us.

Look at Iraqi Shiites for a prime example.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.