[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a pre-2007 pre-freedom group 870 Police Magnum go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 24417-1-large.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
24417-1-large.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
What's a pre-2007 pre-freedom group 870 Police Magnum go for nowadays?

Curious, was given a '00 or '01 one in excellent condition that belonged to guy from SWAT
>>
Not sure how much it's worth, but they told us in Remington 870 Armorer's School that the Police Models had tighter QA controls and more metal parts. I would keep it, Anon
>>
http://summitgunbroker.com/rem--870p.html
>>
>>34700036
>Curious, was given a '00 or '01 one in excellent condition that belonged to guy from SWAT

Well if you already have one what the fuck do you care what the market price is? The PM is the best pump shotgun ever made, and you shouldn't even think of letting it go. You'll wake up one day and understand that even if you find a shotgun that's "just as good", reasonable quality and functions OK, and might even have a slightly nicer finish, there's still a missing piece in your collection that the new one won't really fill, because nothing ever will now that it's gone, and all the little details like the ergonomics are ever so slightly off and they just keep triggering the old muscle memory, and you realize all those past experiences you had with it were thrown away with it too, and what a mistake you made, because of how much of yourself is still intrinsically linked with it, and how all the stupid trivial bullshit issues you thought were insurmountable really could have been worked out if you'd just pulled your head out of your ass for one second, and it finally hits you that she's not coming back
>>
>>34700658
Fuck you dude I saw the ground rushing up to meet my eyes
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.