[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a couple of new magazines for my SIG P239 and was told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0782_BURST007.jpg (3MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0782_BURST007.jpg
3MB, 5376x3024px
I bought a couple of new magazines for my SIG P239 and was told to take some bullets and just pop them in and out to loosen up the spring and break it in.

I noticed that over time the brass started to develop a ring around the middle of the casing, visible slightly in the pic. Any cause for concern?
>>
>>34699004
>p239
>8 shot 9 the size of a glock 19
>exetershit

You dun goofed OP.
>>
>>34699023
P239 is best gun. Glockfags go home.
>>
>>34701098
Not him but I'm Sig all the way, Glock fucking sucks ass, but if you're gonna do a single stack Sig please just go with the P938 and top off the magazine for the same effect but almost half the weight.
>>
>>34699004
Nah, don't see how that'd be a problem, although you're just wasting time with the rounds. Find something easier to compress the springs with.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.