[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bows and arrows are the greatest weapons out there fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
Bows and arrows are the greatest weapons out there fuck you.

fite me bich
>>
They are good for sport hunting
but in a battle it seems obsolete
>>
>>34698183
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

Do not underestimate old weaponry.
>>
>>34698149
Bich is Latin for generosity
>>
I keep one for small game because I don't want a .22, but you'd have to be a bong to think a bow is an adequate self defense weapon.
>>
How much should I expect to spend on a decent beginners bow? Want to get one.
>>
>>34698413
>Walking down an alley at night
>Followed by two fine young gentlemen who happen to be of African descent
>Tyrone pulls a glock brand glock hi point out of his waistband
>AY YO WHITE NIGGA GIMME YO WALLET N SHIET
>Smile
>Been waiting for this day for a long time
>Fit my leather archery glove and pull an arrow from my quiver
>Turn around and draw my 6 foot war bow
>BE GONE, FOUL CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
>Let fly an arrow, it pierces one of them through their ribs, blowing them backwards
>Ready another arrow, Daqueece is unarmed with nowhere to run
>Let another arrow go, it pierces his leg
>Hear his femur snap
>He falls to the ground, crawling away and begging for his life with a 30 inch arrow protruding from his leg
>Draw my longsword and lift it above my head
>Bring it down, slicing his head clean off
>Mount my horse and ride into the night
>>
>>34698699
Or you can go Rambo on mofo's in the woods at night.
>>
>>34698741
I prefer the first guy's version.
>>
File: TradArch.png (962KB, 559x668px) Image search: [Google]
TradArch.png
962KB, 559x668px
>>34698535
The bow itself? ~100 to 150 USD. BUt of course you'll have to buy arrows, a quiver, shooting tab/glove, armguard etc. It really depends on where you're buying. Go to your local archery store and ask around. Both the bow and arrows has to be tailored to its owner. If that's not possible, then check out some Youtubers like NuSensei, and read and ask around on various archery forums.

It's a really fun hobby, but you might need some guidance or at least be willing to learn a lot on your own.

http://www.3riversarchery.com is recommended by many. But, as I said, your local one, if physically near you, is the best. But avoid general sporting and hunting stores at all cost.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.