[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ how do you defend yourself from a knife attack? Yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

Hey /k/ how do you defend yourself from a knife attack? Yesterday in Germany a refugee/migrant stole a knife from a supermarket and killed person and left 4 more injured.
>>
>>34693241

> how do you defend yourself from a knife attack?

Step one: Don't import a gorrillion Muslim shitskins.
>>
>>34693241
>germany
>defend yourself

you dont
>>
>>34693241
Run away
>>
>>34693270
>Don't import a gorrillion Muslim shitskins.
/thread
>>
>>34693428
>>34693270
These are non answers considering there are knife attacks in places with low crime rate like japan.
>how do you defend against knife attacks?
>political answer instead of technical answer
>with your answer there is still knife attacks and you didn't help anyone

you could argue the rate would go down but if your crazy uncle or a homeless guy comes at you with a knife you cant throw statistics at them.
>>
>m'lady
>tips sallet
>>
>>34693519
But it definitely rose with migrants
>>
>>34693519
Kike detected. Why do you have such an issue with people putting forward practical solutions to reduce the amount of bloodshed in the west?
>>
>>34693241
Take a page out of their playbook and run them over with a truck.
>>
>>34693241
Pads of paper are surprisingly good at stopping knives and with a little duct tape can easily be turned into improvised body armor.
>>
>>34693519
>Japan
>Trustworthy crime statistics

That being said, defense against a knife involves a gun or running. That's pretty much it I'm afraid.
Trying some fancy disarming techniques will get you cut. Trying to fight back with your own knife will get you cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j55d8uqvKDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik
>>
>>34693241

Basic knife defense if you're unarmed is easy with a chair or a stool, using the legs to keep the attacker at bay and to hit them when you get a chance.
>>
>>34693241
Muslim immigrants have been brought to your country only to lower the wages and salaries in less than a generation they would be useless thuggy subhumans like ours
T french

ok let's be real with this :
Consider your gentle imported alohasnackbar as if it was a angry dog ;

This is an advice from a french anon that already had to deal with knify shitskins and shitskin dogs (ie pitbulls/rotts/staffs since shitskin likes them so much)

1) show no fear or if shown makes it your ally :
shitskins and dogs are primal creatures and are driven by anger and fear, don't turn your back; make yourself bigger, and show sign of insanity (growling grindcore songs while drooling works really) they are used to coward little white sheplings and have trouble to adapt to anyone when self preservation rage kicks in.
2) keep your distance, any stick, cane, debris heavy book should be your pole arm to keep the shitskin/dog at bay.

2bis) neutralise the teeth/knife :
the only way for a dog/knife welding subhuman to kill you is to hit your throat or lower torso (nailing a knife in the heart between the ribs is hard)
So the only solution is to neutralize the knife/bite threat is to block it ;
-grab the knife by the hand (you'll get some fleshwound but it still better than getting stabbed)
-let the dog bite your arm (or coat if any)

3) let hell loose; if given the opportunity strike fast and hard, aim for eyes, throat, plexus bone, groin, stomach,

4 ) when confronted to """""police"""" cry your momma out and act as if the shitskin was yelling aloha snackbar of if the dog went crazy

5) prepare to be buttfucked in court by carebears lobotomised christian crazies thant can't into self defense because they never got in a fight of their sheltered pitiful statist lives...

Oh and i'ts the thid time you try to destroy Europe in a century...
this time with muslim migration and EU debt ownership....
>>
File: knife.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
knife.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>34693241
>>
>>34693241
>keep shitskins at at least 3-4 meters from you at all times so you can react.
>hold low-key stun gun at all times in your hand
>taze the shitskin before he swings (or before he causes too much damage) so he convulses and drops the knife
>draw and execute him before he gets up (or run away/curbstomp him if you're an europoor)
Shitposting aside, if you're a nogunz, your best bet is to either overpower him before you get gutted or to use some non-lethal pepper sprays or stun guns and run.
>>
>>34693241
It's so fucking hard to defend against a knife if all you have is your hands. Forget movie bullshit about grabbing a knife hand and breaking their wrist. You'll be lucky if you get away with only a few cuts or stab wounds.

People with knives don't attack with thought. They typically flail their knife around and stab randomly towards your general direction, or if they have training go for vital areas. If you don't have a gun, fucking run.
>>
>>34693673
>unarmed
>with a chair or stool
>>
>>34693241
with chairs?
>>
>>34693428
you think only muslims will shank you? gpysies and chavs will do the same.
>>
>>34693241
You run away. If you're backed into a corner you just try and grab their knife arm while avoiding being stabbed. You can also throw things at them to keep them away from you.
>>
>>34693241
plane ticket
>>
>>34693563
Yes, and i said rates would go down.

>>34693578
i dont know what being jewish has to do with being aware of the question, the question asked is "how do you defend against knife attacks?", not "how do we reduce knife attacks?", i don't know why you're defending not answering the actual question. Its general "knife attacks", which is not mutually exclusive with migrants in one country, so treating it like it is and avoiding the entire defense part isn't advice. I hope you can stop being angry and understand.
>>
>>34693881
>he's actually Jewish

Lmao
>>
Lets see. How do the cops defend against stabbedy stab? Oh right ... they always perforate the dumb fuck with 9mm para.
Dont want to carry illegaly? Too bad, get stabbed then.
>>
>>34693881
I am actually jewish too and I'm >>34693725 and it's because of my apparent jewishness that I enlightned you on how crubstomp the shitskins and dogs

When your streets will be filled by drug dealing kiddies and unemployed "machos" that won't do shit but over reproduce and get boner from antisemitism and strict enforcement of shariah law (like we have in french slums of Marseille, Toulouse bobigny, mantes la jolie, and anywhere where we ghettoised thoses "chances for France" you'll understand on how jewish left politicians are the tool of their own demise when pushing for more muslim migrants, sionists on the other hand tend to hate and fight the muzzies but they are also pushing for more multiculti so they will recovers European jew when the situation will go down.

oh and thanks for pushing a new EU legislation banning the detention of semiauto firearms with >10 shot magasines jerry... terrorist will be even more overgunned compared to civilians....

but hey, let the kiddies do the same mistake we did back in 74' imports mass undereducated over frustrated wageslaves to built roads and public housings... it won't backfire I promise !
>>
>>34693319
I think germanistan allows all kinds of defensive sprays to be carried for self defence. Thats better than nothing against knives.
>>
>>34693241
I live in a free country and practice my draw drills, so shoot the faggot in the face. Then start patching up others.
>>
>>34693241
Drive to former Yugoslavia and buy yourself some tools.
>>
>>34693241
Shoot them in the chest.
>>
>>34693241
>Arm self with whatever is handy (in a supermarket depending on aisle you may be very lucky, chairs or hardware).
>Full aggro
>Beat the guy to death
>Claim terror-induced psychosis
OR
>Be in better shape than terrorist
>Win the most important 200m dash of your life.
>>
>>34693319
> memes
Pepper spray and knives <12cm are allowed. Self defense laws are reasonable ( judges aren't always, but better judged than carried, right).
>>
>>34693563
>>34693578
>>34693650

>tfw you cant have good discussions on any board anymore thanks to this shit
>>
>>34694029
No, it doesn't allow it for the purpose of self defense.
It's just a legal technicality with no real meaning though. Because you are allowed to carry it on you in case of animal attacks, and you are also allowed to use it for self-defense. You just aren't allowed to carry it with the explicit intention of using it against people.

Don't ask me what they smoked when they came up with that one.
>>
>>34694536
This is the new normal anon. (If kebab is removed it will stop. Think about it.)

Matter of fact, "remove kebab" is not the advice anon looked for, nor one that will be immediately useful. But it will still help him enormously in the long run. And it's not like we're stopping him from defending himself in the meantime.
>>
File: d160621mr0407_.jpg (93KB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
d160621mr0407_.jpg
93KB, 1250x833px
>>34693241

Easy answer is to run but I can be with some people that are less mobile, so I have to protect them. As a nogunz I'd go with either a (extandable) long knife or a baton using my bag as shield/throw object and then pummel his face.
>>
>>34694793

great well done you've preached to the choir how about actually participating in this thread instead of parroting the shit you read.
>>
>>34693241
You don't and you can't. Not realistically anyway. How do you stop yourself from being sucker punched when going about your business? You can't and one good punch can easily end your lfe. A sad fact of life is that if a nearby stranger wants to end your life, and is serious about it, it's game over.
>>
easiest option? Carry an umbrella or cane or even a pocket knife. Most of the rowdy Turks/muslims are big ole pussies and only attack those who they think they can safely get away from. Even something shitty like having an umbrella to swing will likely deter them from bothering you.

Despite memes, Germans tend to be pretty generous to the victim of any attack and there are precedents of people "illegally" shooting an attacker and getting little more than a slap on the wrist for carrying a weapon.
>>
>>34693270
Or african shitskins?
>>
>>34693241
pull out my own knife...wrap my handkerchief around my other hand...
>>
>>34694109

this desu senpai

even if you are in a very restrictive place, you can ALWAYS buy a pistol if you have the money. You just toss it if you can get away or hope for the best,

>not taking holiday in Turkey or UAE for quality small arms smuggling.
>>
File: IMG_9768.jpg (40KB, 638x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9768.jpg
40KB, 638x250px
So I was thinking about buying a folding knife
This is unrelated to this thread but I don't feel like creating one that will never get a single reply

My state of Minnesota has no blade length restrictions on carrying concealed or open but I'd like to keep it to 4 inches or less

The only restriction is it can't be a switch blade or any type of push button spring assisted knife

I'm poor like Kenny so no hundred dollar+ knifes
Just looking for something for a daily carry shall I ever need a knife

Any advice would be appreciated
>>
File: RTSDZ9O-1024x704.jpg (107KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
RTSDZ9O-1024x704.jpg
107KB, 1024x704px
In the case that you get attacked are you supposed to give the attacker your right side/strong hand and protect your heart a little more or the opposite and have your strong side free to fight back?
>>
>>34695190
get an izula.
>>
>>34693241
Put knives in locked displays so they can't be stolen of course.
>>
>>34695225
But that's not a folding knife
>>
>>34693241
Step 1: Require proof of age before allowing purchase of cutlery.

Step 2: Set up handy bins at which one can abandon a knife without legal repercussions.

Step 3: Exit the European Union.

Step 4: Put a ramp on a ship.
>>
>>34695262
yeah, I'm retarded but either way it's a good option. kershaw link with aluminium scales seems nice.
>>
>>34695190
Ka bar make a pretty sturdy and cheap folder that's been my daily beater for a couple of years now.
>>
>>34695204
You run. There is literally no good ending to trying to 'stop' a knife. If you grapple you will die.
>>
>>34693241
easy you buy somthing like this http://www.galls.com/armor-express-equinox-carrier?PMSRCE=GAPLA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9s7hmMCv1QIV1xKBCh2Urw8pEAQYASABEgJrt_D_BwE
if thats illegal where you live then they want you to die
>>
>>34693241
Hi Germanfag here. I'll take my own knife and kill him first. In the best case use biomechanical cutting techniques to disarm or disable this fucking towelhead because he never learned proper knife fighting techniques.
>>
>>34693732
Shit that makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>34693270
fbpb
>>
You need to be stronger than the attacker. Knife defense, if you're in a position to see the attack coming, and you're blessed to be against someone who has no idea how to fight, involves controlling the knife hand.
>>
Stay the fuck away from them. fighting somebody with a knife is literally a terrible idea from a survival perspective. Run if you can. Use shove kicks to buy room in a pinch. If escape is impossible then do what they do in third world countries when a gang full of knife/machete wielding hoodlums walks into your store looking to chop people up.

Pickup everything that isnt nailed down and throw it at them. Instruct others to do the same.

you throw a microwave, a toaster, and two chairs at a guy and he'll tend to fuck off.

If there's nothing to throw or use as a bludgeon(chairs work well for this) then either control the knife hand while hitting them with everything you have or attempt to disarm them.

Neither are very likely to work.
>>
>>34693596
>Take a page out of their playbook and run them over with a truck.
This.
>>
>>34695092
...and then get stabbed a whole bunch because a fucking cloth isn't going to do shit
>>
>>34693241
what if we banned pointy things
>>
Kershaw, Gerber, CRKT even Cold Steel all have decent options that won't break the bank.

Right now at work I am carrying a Kershaw Barge for tasks and a CRKT S.P.E.W for... "social" work
For SD a fixed blade is usually better.
Wharncliffes work better for my intended purposes.
$40, combined (Midway sales + free shipping)
>>
>>34693241
Shoot him in the face
>>
>>34693241
Throw chairs and roll trash bins at attacker.
>>
File: 1486911717347.jpg (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1486911717347.jpg
1MB, 1000x1400px
>>34693241
that's what you get for allowing knives to be sold in the ordinary shops
>>
File: 199142_1916636524261_2138489_n.jpg (80KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
199142_1916636524261_2138489_n.jpg
80KB, 540x720px
>>34693241

CC a pistol regardless of the law.
>>
>>34693673
>chair or a stool
t. Jackie Chan
>>
File: 1500343284845.jpg (22KB, 306x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500343284845.jpg
22KB, 306x310px
>>34693881
>i dont know what being jewish has to do with being aware of the question
>>
So after reading all comments, running is the best option so it seems.
>>
>>34693241
Here's the basic flowchart of knife defense.

>Don't die
It sounds super obvious, but it's easy to forget when you're just using practice knives and the danger isn't there.

>Control
Tie them up, get to a position where you can attack them but it's harder to attack you.

>Attack
Beat the shit out of them until they can't attack you anymore.

You need all three steps. If you try to control them without attacking, eventually your defense is going to fail and you're going to get hit. If you attack without controlling, then you get that often parroted "loser dies in the street, winner dies in the hospital" scenario. If you die from the first attack, then the rest is pointless.

Of course, the ideal situation is to just avoid someone with a knife entirely, but that's a cop-out answer.
>>
Well if you're already in it.

Grab knife hand and arm with entire body
Headbutt until they stop.

It's okay if you get stabbed a bit. Not really but if you have to eat a knife wound to stop further knife wounds that's acceptable.

The important thing is to keep the elbow locked towards you and push his forearm away from you. Get close and push him away by his shoulder with your shoulder.

And done, you can ignore me now.
>>
>>34693241
There is no winning in a knife fight. If you're cornered then your only chance is to try and get control of the knife arm and minimise the stabbing. Once you have some control of the knife arm, fight dirty, spitting in their face, kneeing, biting, anything, get out of the corner, and run
>>
>>34694547
Well, you should be fine, then, since Mudslimes aren't people.
>>
>>34693241
TAKE OFF YOUR COAT AND USE IT TO CATCH THE STABS
THEN HEADBUTT
>>
>>34701762

see

>>34693732
>>
File: Girard-smallsword-7.jpg (114KB, 1108x718px) Image search: [Google]
Girard-smallsword-7.jpg
114KB, 1108x718px
>>34701785
tell >>34693732 to git gud
>>
option 1: break contact, run away
http://www.urbanfitandfearless.com/2014/06/surviving-knife-attack.html

option 2: break grip, trap knife arm, then drive down / throw down / strike depending on the situation. Attempt to floor him so you can gtfo

http://www.urbanfitandfearless.com/2013/12/knife-defence-techniques.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUDB8-gZB1s
>>
>>34693725
> carebears lobotomised christian crazies

They tend to be secular at least here in the States. Christians are ok with self defense. The "OMG HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM? IT'S OBVIOUSLY A CRY FOR HELP BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY" people tend to lean hard left and be more atheist/deist/spiritualist/anything-that-avoids-doctrine-or-real-philosophy
>>
File: IMG_0703.jpg (64KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
64KB, 594x594px
Defending yourself from knife attacks is pretty easy here in the US. Just pull out your concealed carry, ya fuckin dingus.
>>
File: 1498020875190.jpg (83KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
1498020875190.jpg
83KB, 571x571px
>>34693241
>Hey /k/ how do you defend yourself from a knife attack?
>>
File: 1453684201750.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453684201750.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>34693241
Advanced CQC
>>
File: fire-extinguishers1.jpg (83KB, 660x356px) Image search: [Google]
fire-extinguishers1.jpg
83KB, 660x356px
>>34693241
Spray and pray while clubbing.
Hold the hose and use it like a flail after spraying the guy.
Alternatively ladders, you don't want no trouble.
>>
Forklift also works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
>>
when will die deutschen völke erwachen
>>
>>34693972
It's your vile and despicable race that brought decadence multiculturalism to the world, you fucking Untermensch. You deserve the gas chamber just as much as the Arab and the Nigger do.
>>
>>34693241
Remove your coat and use it against the knife. If you can wrap it around his hand it gives you a good chance. Or throw bacon at that mother fucker.
>>
>>34693241
A longer knife.
>>
>>34693241
Intresting helmets.
>>
File: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (60KB, 993x559px) Image search: [Google]
2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
60KB, 993x559px
This is an image of the actual incident, you can see how some people defended themselves, in fact seems like they were able to stop him even before police arrived.
>>
File: 3,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (54KB, 756x898px) Image search: [Google]
3,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
54KB, 756x898px
>>34705099
and the peaceful killerfugee
>>
>>34705099
the attacker's clothes has pretty good fit
>>
>>34705135
sexay.
>>
>>34705149
>cuffed jeans
he was a faggot all along desu senpai baka

>select all clothes
fucking google kikes spying on chrome
>>
File: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (60KB, 993x559px) Image search: [Google]
2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
60KB, 993x559px
>>34705172
>>
>>34693241
There are websites that sell slashproof clothing that look like normal cloths. You can also wear some kevlar underneath your shirt to protect your organs better.

This, coupled with situational awareness and training your observational skills will go a long way.

You could wear a scarf to protect your neck, or some thick gloves to assist with grabbing the knife if it seems acceptable to do so.

If you intend to stay and fight, get control of the knife at all costs. Grab the blade if you need to. A gash to the hand is better than a gash to the bowels or neck.

If you have any access to a gun, exercise that right
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.