[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be advised; you are now have full command of an entire battalion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: o2724969.jpg (190KB, 1503x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o2724969.jpg
190KB, 1503x1000px
be advised; you are now have full command of an entire battalion of female korean infantry, including their entire compliment of field equipment. they are excellent riflemen, and have undergone many months of the most rigorous training the korean military has to offer.

what do you do?
>>
All of them in reverse order of age
>>
order them to kill themselves and then i defect to the west
>>
>>34692881
/thread
>>
>>34692875
Use them to execute civilians or something I guess.
>>
>>34692875
Those are some of the most ugly women I have seen in my life.
>>
>>34692875
Are you sure those people in your picture are women? Like really, reeeally sure?
>>
>>34692875
Sell their mosins to /k/ memelords for massive overprice to fund plastic surgery.
>>
>>34692875
Impregnate all of them who don't look like potatoes
Kill the rest
>>
>>34692875
the last one on the left fully showing i am convinced is a man.
>>
>>34692875
Sell them as slaves in the middle east or china, take the money I make from that and a much smaller, but more competent force of men. Retake Zimbabwe.
>>
>>34692881
That was my first inclination, too, anon.

>>34694395
This for when I get bored of the first part.
>>
Take out all the meth houses in my state and pocket the cash
>>
>>34692875
>be advised; you are now have full command of an entire battalion of female korean infantry, including their entire compliment of field equipment.

>I first hire a D12 bull dozer
>I dig the biggest deepest hole I can
>I then use the D12 to push all the women into the hole, field equipment too
>I then back fill the hole

Nope. Whole scenario is nope. I have... Well I've just discovered I have standards and I wouldn't touch a single one of those women.

I'd sooner roll around outside in a small puddle of cat piss. Nope, OP you need help.
>>
File: wojak hijak cigarette.png (19KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
wojak hijak cigarette.png
19KB, 644x776px
>>34692875
Use my waifus to recruit betas, train them innawoods, stage beta uprising.
>>
>order them all to breed with each other
>double my force in 9 months
>force them to train the child soldiers
>when the kids are 12 or so and can operate crew serviced weapons, convince dear leader it's time to take over africa
>also china agrees to help because they were going to do it anyway
>start in some real shithole like CAR and just keep expanding outwards
>nobody in the west will do shit because it'd be racist either way
>build a nice choo-choo train back to best korea to ship food back home
>win-win-win scenario
>>
does anyone else think that the way their slings are attached on the fore stock would interfere with site picture? a couple even have big knots right on top of the barrel.

> show them how to put a sling on a mosin
> paint them all up like zombies
> release them in Europe or North America
> no weapons
> telling them to eat brains for the glory of their leader
> profit?
>>
>>34694918
>all female battalion
>breed with each other
???
>>
Mass shootings.
>>
>>34692875
Gee I don't know, well I guess I could RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEE
>>
>>34695725
Shhhh, with how shitty their education system is they legit might not know that. Just watch.
>>
>>34696295
Also I am pretty sure there is a dick or two in there. Minimum.
>>
File: images (32).jpg (29KB, 376x391px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
29KB, 376x391px
>>34694918
>build a nice choo-choo train back to best korea to ship food back home

The US education system strikes again.
>>
File: confused anime girl (23213).jpg (148KB, 1084x1028px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl (23213).jpg
148KB, 1084x1028px
>>34695725
I don't understand what the issue is
>>
>>34695725
they can try
>>
>>34692875
Immediately turn them into a propaganda battalion and import a tonne of sexy clothes in from china, then post their pics all over the internet under the premise that North Korea's got the hottest babes and every virgin's got a chance with one of them.
>>
Orgy
>>
>>34692875
>you now own an entire battalion of Japanese comfort women that can survive on vinegar and cucumbers

You can't tell from that photo but the tallest one is 3'5". I think I would get a barge and sail to Freedom, then open a chain of nail salons because some of them look like dudes. Especially that one on the far left.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.