[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's everyone this morning? wondering what you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1746.jpg (16KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1746.jpg
16KB, 400x250px
How's everyone this morning? wondering what you guys think of the Canik TP9 (Pic)?

I've heard literally nothing but good things, and was originally going to get either a Taurus Millennium G2 or a Ruger SR9E just so I have something for defense while I save up for a Glock 20.

Does anyone have experience with them? At all the gun shops and even on armslist they go for about $400, are they worth that?

Thanks in advance for any info and replies, thanks and have a good one guys.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>34691707
>Canik
You shouldn't buy muslim shit
and you REALLY shouldn't buy roach shit.
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (92KB, 639x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
92KB, 639x653px
>>34691721
Yeah I know they're made in turkey, was just wondering if anyone owned one or had any experience with them
>>
>>34691707
Canik is awesome in my experience.

I have a Jericho clone marketed through Tristar.
Countless rounds through it.
No failures to feed.
Eats everything.
Was cheap.
Easy to find mags.
Has never jammed.
Great trigger.

I've heard the same for literally every other Canik product I know of.
I'd never hesitate, honestly. If you're "I can't give money to a TURK" that's one thing, but I don't believe in ethical consumption, so for me it's what the fuck ever.
>>
>>34691707
I own one TP9SF. No complaints great trigger. Been 100% reliable
>>
The TP9 was the original model which had the worst trigger known to man but it was entirely functional. They made a striker version later which improved the trigger, you should look for one of those if possible. It does the job, I wouln't have a problem carrying one.
>>
>>34691782
My C-100 has had no failures in 500 rounds, and makes for a sleek carry piece.
>>
>>34691829
I've been interested in those.

Any CZ clone ever or Jericho clone ever I'm a huge fag for.
>>
>>34691707
TP9SA has an excellent trigger, TP9SF comes with Warren battle sights and a great trigger, they all come out of the box with a holster and two mags and backstraps. Every one I've handled where I work feels excellent, if only it wasn't roach poop. Still much better than a Taurus, the Ruger may be equal in performance but that's going to come down to your personal tastes.
>>
File: canik tp9v2.png (621KB, 1003x772px) Image search: [Google]
canik tp9v2.png
621KB, 1003x772px
I own 2 TP9 V2s and the new TP9SFx and love them all. The V2 was just replaced with the DA but J&G might still be selling the V2 for 279 that's where I bought my second one. I like the second strike capability and the decocker for my carry gun. The SFx is just awesome, I put a Vortex Venom red dot on it and it just a range toy with the best trigger of any striker pistol I have ever fired.
>>
File: RoachGat.jpg (141KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
RoachGat.jpg
141KB, 959x719px
Have TP9 SA. Really like it, nice trigger. Would advise SF over it though, as the decocker on a single action only striker fired isn't the best idea.

Other than that, I have around 1500 rounds through it now, so not too many, but I've only had 1 malfunction, which was a failure to go fully into battery.
>>
File: 20170213_145749.jpg (626KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_145749.jpg
626KB, 2048x1152px
tp9sf owner here. i got mine for 350 after FFL and shipping so you might be able to find a better deal. only issue i have with it is that i tend to ride the slide release when i shoot so it doesnt stay open after the last round occasionally. its a training issue, really. other than that, im in love with this gun
>>
Get a $350 Glock instead.
https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=9158&name=GEN+4+LEO+Trade-In+Glock+Handguns

Don't throw your money away on guns made by Muslims in the third world.
>>
>>34691707

canik & taurus about both shit

get the ruger 9e you will not regret it and in fact very much appreciate it if/when you ever sell

nobody will buy a used canik or taurus, but the ruger's always sell ezpz because such good rep
>>
>>34691707
breddy gud
>>
>>34691707
Bought the TP9SF just because of how cheap it was and its actually one of my favorite handguns. Best trigger on a striker fired I've ever used. I don't give a shit where a gun came from as long as it's good quality so the turkshit thing doesn't bother me. My lgs has them for 370 though so you may be able to find it a little cheaper somewhere
>>
>>34691707
>Turkshit
Get an M&p 2.0 if you want a cheap but good 9mm.
>>
>>34691707
Close to 2.5k in my TP9SA with one stovepipe caused by a limpwrist when my gf shot it. Still a great shooter after all of the rounds. Just picked up a P320 to replace it as my EDC. It has served me well and chews up anything that you want to put through it.
>>
>>34691707
Currently own 2, am going to buy one more. Good trigger, great ergos, mags are about 25 bucks online if you want to stockpile, so that is nice.
>>
>>34691707
The SA is the one people like the most. But on the other hand you could have a Ruger SR9E and for $300 with an infinite warranty and no questionable QC.
>>
File: gluck20.jpg (67KB, 768x449px) Image search: [Google]
gluck20.jpg
67KB, 768x449px
>>34691707
>I save up for a Glock 20.

kek, good luck with your overpriced outdated POS, faggot.. If you want a decent tupperware gun, Canik, S&W, and Ruger are good choices.

If you want an heirloom quality piece that will last many lifetimes, save for 1911s, Hi Powers, Berettas or CZs with steel or alloy frames.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.