[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, /k/ a not so complete list of rifle cartridges. If I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 0e375914448d77e8c3d510ab6abb4f5f.jpg (316KB, 1665x647px) Image search: [Google]
0e375914448d77e8c3d510ab6abb4f5f.jpg
316KB, 1665x647px
hey, /k/

a not so complete list of rifle cartridges. If I was going to buy and shoot a weapon, or reload for one, or produce ammunition, I would go by this.

red = no, get rid of it
green = yuppers keep it
yellow = on the fence
black empty circle = I don't have enough information

thoughts? comments? criticisms?

something I nixed I shouldn't have? something I should throw in the garbage and never ever shoot? your preferences?
>>
your pic is too small
>>
>>34691036

best res I could find. I could read it, why can't you?
>>
>>34690915
I think if you actually wanted to reload ammunition, you wouldn't be posting this stupid of a thread on 4chan.
>>
>>34691403
this is more my opinion of useless obsolete or surpassed cartridges. cartridges that are useless, worthless or pointless.

or too expensive, niche, or redundant.
>>
>>34691403
but I wouldn't expect an individual of your caliber to understand that.
>>
>>34691414
Except the more obscure, the more reason to reload. But that neglects the need for all of the extra tools. It's kind of a pointless question.

To answer a part of it, don't bother reloading 5.56/.223, 7.62x39, 9mm luger, or rimfire. Probably more people that would chime in too for more.
>>
>>34691425
well of course the more reason to reload for the niche calibers, and the more reason to phase out. worthless and obsolete.

demand is too low to reload, even for the useful ones because of the rarity.

do you have anything worthwhile to add or are you going to keep bitching and moaning like a pussy ass liberal that thinks their opinion is the epitome of truth?
>>
50 Beowulf is red, looks like someone is a homosexual
>>
>>34691457

.50 Beowulf is for homosexuals
>>
>>34691451
Man, you sure seem agitated.

>demand is too low to reload
This is the reason to reload, ignoramus. So you can shoot it. And then it requires not only a press, but dyes, maybe a machine for pressing or necking cartridges, not to mention measuring tools.

Opinion is that you not only don't know what you're talking about, but you don't even know what you want.
>>
>>34691457
there is nothing .50 Beo can do that .450 can't and then some x10. if you want a thumper, change the bolt you vagina.
>>
>>34691482

yes because everyone and their sister will be buying this obscure and obsolete caliber. I should meet demand that doesn't exist. logical.
>>
File: 1500907208399.jpg (472KB, 1600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1500907208399.jpg
472KB, 1600x1037px
>>34691488
Your two sentences there just contradicted themselves.

So, not only do you have no idea how to reload a round, or what any obscure/demanded round is, and in addition to have none of the equipment... You think that people will be buying relatively unavailable calibers, so you'll stick to the ones where people would be better off buying factory loaded, and also want to make a profit off of your don't-know-what-the-fuck-I'm-doing reloads?

Sounds foolproof, don't let me hold you up!
>>
>>34691483
450 can't be the size of fifty idiot
>>
>>34691522

people will buy what's cheap, available and works. The cartridges highlighted in red, I specifically wouldn't reload or resell in the hypothetical scenario I outlined, that you seem to be too stupid to recognize.

you're an idiot and are reading way too much into this.

you aren't criticizing my choices, as illustrated in the OP

you're blindly attacking my method because you are fat and have a tiny penis.

maybe criticize my choice of calibers? if you aren't too stupid?
>>
>>34691541
.450 bush can impart more energy into the target.
>>
File: 1499807052418.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499807052418.png
209KB, 510x346px
>>34691544
>I specifically wouldn't reload or resell in the hypothetical scenario I outlined

So, your hypothetical is ignoring rounds that people want reloaded, load more common rounds that may as well be bought factory, and then sell your rounds where you have no idea what even fucking caliber you want? Not even describing tools for casting, necking, powder measurment, or even loading?

I mean, like I said, don't let me stop you!
>>
>>34691573

people want what they make guns for. I will make common rounds in factory loadings, not excluding over-pressure. if it's a useless caliber, like literally anything I've marked with red, then It should be discarded and/or phased out. the calibers that are useful are clearly color coded in green.

you're nitpicking. criticize my choices in caliber or admit defeat, cockgobbler.
>>
>>34691588
>I will make common rounds in factory loadings
>not making .30-30
>>
File: 45-70500SWBFRRevolverjpg.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
45-70500SWBFRRevolverjpg.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>34691549
That's not what I said, 450 bush can't be a fifty calibre round therefore 50b has a use
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.