[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Paul Herrell say he doesn't like talking about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: prime suspect.jpg (37KB, 685x652px) Image search: [Google]
prime suspect.jpg
37KB, 685x652px
Why did Paul Herrell say he doesn't like talking about the time he killed a man? I can understand why a person would be averse to violence, but I can't understand why such a person would be a gun enthusiast. Guns are designed for violence, so if you like guns, it would be logical to think you like violence.
>>
File: tmzxNdU.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
tmzxNdU.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>
>>34690741
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1499870170599.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1499870170599.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>34690586
Don't u dare question Paul.
>>
>>34690856
I didn't. I just don't see why he won't be more open about what he did. He spend literally years practicing for it, and then he did it successfully.
>>
>>34690970

You can train to fight all your life but that doesn't mean you actively want to go out and fight people. I would imagine he saw it as something he had to do but didn't enjoy and wants to bury it. I don't think killing someone is an experience you want to relive.
>>
>>34690970
He actually fucked up. He said that in his dumbassery he thought that racking the slide in his shotgun will scare the guy off, but it didn't so he shot him.
>>
>>34690995
>I don't think killing someone is an experience you want to relive.
Then why would he have a gun channel on youtube?
>>34690996
I remember him saying that. How could he believe such fuddlore?
>>
>>34690586
rapeorted
>>
>>34690586
>>34690772
>you can't like guns for the engineering
>the history
>the innovation
>the technology
>"fast cars are designed for racing, so if you like fast cars, it would be logical to think you like violence"
wrong nigger. I just like fast cars. I just like guns.
>>
>>34690996

What incident was this, I thought he used a semi auto rifle.
>>
>>34691016
Because he knows he'd pull the trigger.

I know id find me racking a 12g pretty goddamn intimidating because i know that that's the last half of a warning id give me before lighting me the fuck up with buckshot.

Somebody else didn't catch the meaning or thought he might be chicken shit.

That's the problem with threats. You know you're willing to back them up but the other guy doesn't.
>>
>>34691016
>I remember him saying that. How could he believe such fuddlore?
Probably hoped that it will work, despite of the fact that it shouldn't, also I assume that given his experience with firearms he was certain that even if it triggered an attack from the guy, he'd be able to avoid short-stroke and kill the guy anyway so figured out it's worth trying.
>>34691057
Nope, his Winchester 1897.
>>
>>34690586
Killing a man is a helluva thing, OP. Not many sane folks like to talk about it, even gun enthusiasts.

Also guns are also designed to prevent violence by causing it, and others are designed just to plink at targets.
People can also enjoy things DESIGNED for violence exclusively because of the history, aesthetics, mechanics, etc.

And just because you're prepared for violence, it doesn't mean you want it to happen.

This is most likely bait but if it isn't, there you go.
>>
>>34690586
>what is getting crucified by the media
>what is doing something traumatic but necessary
>what are civil liability issues
This man has nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about the incident.
>>
Real answer for all of the day/k/are out there: Bragging online about the time you killed a fellow American citizen, even if it was a justified shooting, is in bad taste and potentially gives an aggrieved party standing to bring a civil case against you. Anyone with common sense who has been unfortunate enough to end up in the same situation as Paul Harrell would do well to emulate his example and say as little as possible about the matter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.