[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Naval Officer shit, currently sipping on crown on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: sbcWZXU (1).png (902KB, 610x809px) Image search: [Google]
sbcWZXU (1).png
902KB, 610x809px
Ask a Naval Officer shit, currently sipping on crown on ice

>inb4 larping
>>
>>34690550
Can you please timestop
>>
>>34690574

yes... tell us where your ship is
>>
>>34690574
why are you such a faggy bitch, why is the navy the most incompetent branch? why did your sailors allow themselves to be captured by iranians?
>>
>>34690550
Yawwwwwwn
>>
>>34690550
Why do you pollute your whiskey with water?
>>
>>34690550
Crown Royal is what niggers drink. Are you a nigger OP?
>>
>>34690584
>>34690599
I'm not the OP ffs
>>
>>34690574
No time stamps mate due to opsec, take my word at face value or dont

>>34690584
>sure thing totally not china, we are currently located on the water

>>34690599
Try harder 2/10 bait

>>34690610
Because I like to sip on a big glass and I like it to stay cold

>>34690625
We wuz kangs N shiet, nah mate
>>
Can you get me out of duty tomorrow?
>>
>>34690550
Are you on the pacific fleet?
>>
>>34690646
how is it bait? I'm an army officer and seriously every navy officer I meet is retarded or queer.
>>
>>34690647
Depends on how many good boy points you have stacked up

>>34690654
Not currently
>>
Tell us some sea stories. Whereabouts do you work? Why is North Chicago so shitty? Why the fuck did I enlist? Why can't I make Chief my adopted dad?
>>
>>34690646
Ok

Have you been on a pirate skirmish before? What's your story
>>
>>34690599
>why did your sailors allow themselves to be captured by iranians?
Because they didn't want to start a fucking shooting war over a pair of fucking riverine boats.
>>
>>34690550
You're just larping m8, any proofs and we're good

Probably some trap ass of yours?
>>
File: 1499746302266.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499746302266.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
oh wow a naval officer I'm so impressed

being in the military doesn't qualify you as being interesting on /k/ faggot

I'll throw you a bone tho whats the gayest shit and/or sexually deviant shit you've seen
>>
File: Tony-Garifalakis_Accept.jpg (76KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Garifalakis_Accept.jpg
76KB, 546x800px
>>34690550
>sipping on crown
>>
What ship are you assigned to, if you are indeed currently assigned to a vessel?
Also
>>34690668
>Tell us some sea stories.
THIS PLEASE?
>>
>>34690661
no dude you're a little off, every navy officer AND enlisted is retarded or queer

Seriously the military as a whole is packed with jackasses and retards but every navyfag I've ever met is a special kind of freakshow
>>
>>34690661
All branches of the military have indviduals or groups of individuals who fuck up, army (Abu Ghraib), marines pissing on dead hadjis etc. But yea we are all a bunch of raging homos

>>34690668
Ill type a funny one up in a sec, chiraq is shitty because of years of the Dem party being in control. Because hes got enough bastard children to support already

>>34690672
No pirate stories I was on big decks for the most part, frigates got all the pirate fun

>>34690692
Not here to impress anyone just to shoot the shit answer any questions that /k/ommandos may have

>>34690692
Probably the guy that fucked a tranny in Thailand and was un ironically trying to make the boipussy argument
>>
>>34690727
>No pirate stories I was on big decks for the most part, frigates got all the pirate fun
Okay, this narrows it down to
>carriers
>LHD/LHA 'totes not light carriers'
>>
>>34690727
implying pissing on dead taliban or torturing iraqi's is bad.
>>
>>34690687
yes you fucking idiot, you NEVER allow yourself to be taken captive, espicially by IRAN. LRN to SERE.
>>
>>34690776
They got released in 15 hours after the fucking seizure of the craft, un-fucking-harmed, due to exertion of soft fucking power.
>>
>>34690830
just because that is what happened doesn't mean it was guaranteed. this is the same country that held US embassy personnel for over a year. not only that but the iranians got a bunch of propaganda because those dumb fucks werent taught how to handle detainment.
>>
>Be me transiting the Suez
>CO on the bridge, he comes over to me and tells me to play along
>before I can ask anything he goes over to the con and asks if that new radar piece got installed on the mast
>con: uhhh.... yes sir
>okay and whats that bring out mast height to xxx?
>con: yes sir that sounds about right
>CO: Hey Nav whats the clearance on that bridge thats coming up? Wont we be cutting it a bit close?
>Nav: well sir since its high tide we may be a few feet to high
>con: Internally shitting himself
>Watch the CO go over to the bosn and whisper something as the con is on the starboard bridge wing
>con comes back in the pilot house and bosn slinks off
>Bridge getting very close now con is sweating profusely
>see the fear of god in the cons eye, the CO is shitting on the nav for the lack of preparation (nav takes it knowing its all a ruse)
>as we pass under the bridge the bosn drops some heavy ass deck plates
>con visibly shaking thinking his career is over
> everyone gets a few good laughs
>few days later talking to the ensign who was conning
>Is it weird that the CO hasn't mentioned anything about the other night? I talked to my chief and he didn't know anything about that new radar and didn't get any reports of a causality

>holy fuck this ensign is so dumb he thought he ran into a bridge and no one said anything about it for days
>>
>>34690550
Why do you have such shit taste in whiskey?
>>
>>34690550
>crown on ice
>crown
good god man
>on ice
fuck dude

>Navy Officer
Fuck man that's at least 4 fuck ups.
>>
>>34691153
Only recently got into whiskeys, any recommendations? preferably not to expensive
>>
>>34691164
Rittenhouse Rye is a solid bottle that isn't too expensive. Colonel Taylor small batch is a great bourbon. As far as scotch goes I've been into the abelour 12 and 16 year lately.
>>
Thoughts on the Fitz vs Crystal crash?
>>
>>34691226
Seems like the whole watch screwed the pooch but until the report comes out its all speculation
>>
>>34691245
What's the call on the actual ship? Scrap it? From what I've heard the keel is fucked.
>>
>>34691265
According to press releases they are going to salvage it.
>>
>>34691277
Salvage... repair it, or deconstruct it for parts/reuse as much of the hull for a new Flight III Burke?
>>
How close would a CVN get to the shore of a nation that had no anti-ship missile capabilities?
>>
File: 427.jpg (53KB, 420x285px) Image search: [Google]
427.jpg
53KB, 420x285px
>>34690550
FUCK YOU I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHITTY ENTITLED CHIEFS WHO SLEEP WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WORKS AND YOUR ULTRA SHITTY DOC'S

The only good navy I've seen on ground side is the sea bees and those fuckers were workaholics even on their off time,

West or East coast?
>>
>>34691164
Gibson's silver
>>
>>34691358
Classified

>>34691378
Ive done it all

>>34691378
Theres good chiefs and bad ones just like any other organization. I would never recommend anyone enlist in the Navy unless they had NO other options
>>
>>34691492
>Classified
a burke then?
>>
>>34691586
Theres way to many factors to give a concise answer on top of the fact that most ship capabilities are classified
>>
>>34691594
Oy boi, you watch Game of Thrones?
>>
>>34691608
yea mate, im getting sick of these samwell gross outs
>>
>>34691635
It was disappointing how Dany lost her entire navy by the second episode.
Was Euron's ship a fucking ironclad?
>>
>>34691657
Im curious to see if they will make the loss of her navy a big deal, throughout history having a dominant navy has been one of the most important parts of having an empire/ invasion force.
>>
>>34691608
>>34691657
>>34691670
Without her combined Dornish + Greyjoy Independent fleets, she can't:
>get reinforcements from Essos without running into Ironborn/Lannister-aligned interdictors
>entertain the idea of expeditionary forces in the North or South
Thankfully, the Ironborn Independents and the Dornish were not her entire naval capacity. She still has some of her own ships (obtained from the defeated Masters of Essos), and the fleet of House Tyrell.
Otherwise... well, she's on an island, which would be relatively easily blockaded-
>if not for dragons

I'm more interested in the shitstorm growing in the North. I mean... everything north of the Wall is no-man's land, and if Sandor's vision is correct, the Others and wights will breach either near the Shadowtower, or near Eastwatch.
...I wonder how many warriors would be needed to fully man the forts along the Wall, and the support staff necessary to keep them active?
>>
Hey, hypothetical scenario. If your former station were to randomly appear off the coast of Westeros at the start of (Season 2), what house would you and yours probably declare for?
>>
>>34691741
>...I wonder how many warriors would be needed to fully man the forts along the Wall, and the support staff necessary to keep them active?
If our suspicions are right about the enemy... All of them.
>>
>>34690550
You a dirty SWO? I hear they eat their young, is it true?
>>
Don't you have some paperwork you need to be reviewing, sir?

If you insist on inserting your "know nothing" ass in your division's maintenance process you could at least try and be on your game.
>>
I'm going to Rhode Island for OCS in 5 months. Tell me how much of a "fun" time I'm going to be having in the next year.
>>
>>34690574
Mate they tell you you can see the world, not za worldo
>>
hows you're ass after the friday fuckfest?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.