[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy /k/, I got a mossberg MMR a few weeks ago, and the front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: MMR.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MMR.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
Howdy /k/, I got a mossberg MMR a few weeks ago, and the front sight is mounted on the wobbly hand guard, and i cannot get a decent group with thing. Do I need to just buy a railed gas block and different hand guard to get a solid set of sights, or is there a way to fix the wobble?
>>
File: RAGEE.jpg (1009KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RAGEE.jpg
1009KB, 1280x1024px
>>34689959
Sell it. Then build one, like you should have to begin with.
>>
>>34690046
This.

Or, alternatively, just accept that the MMR isnt exactly a precision instrument of tactical destruction, and just use it as a shits and giggles blaster whilst saving up for something better.

The generally accepted "best" entry level ARs include the M&P 15 and the Aero precision's offering.
>>
Just change hand guard
>>
>>34690081
>The generally accepted "best" entry level ARs include the M&P 15 and the Aero precision's offering.

How does the Ruger rank among the entry level guns?
>>
>>34690333
It doesn't.
>>
>>34689959
I've got an MMR OP. Definitely change the handguard on it. That original handguard from Mossberg is too damn heavy and you're better off with a tighter locking system on your AR-15 like Midwest Industries, BCM, or ALG/Geissele. It's accuracy out of the box is good.
>>
>>34691477
I dont think you know what ranking means
>>
>>34690333
Strictly alright. If it makes you feel any better, it will perform better than their Mini, and they are politically active for gun rights now that Bill Ruger got buried.
>>
>>34690081
What about Windham?
>>
>>34689959
Before you sell it is the "handguard" wobbly?
Or is the upper and lower wobbly?
If the second question look up Accuwedge.
>>
File: sbr goals.jpg (149KB, 916x685px) Image search: [Google]
sbr goals.jpg
149KB, 916x685px
>>34692630
Also move your rear sight back like reply pic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.