[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would most people deal with vampires? Imagine "I Am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 38

File: 30daysvampire.jpg (52KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
30daysvampire.jpg
52KB, 700x394px
How would most people deal with vampires?

Imagine "I Am Legend" film style aggression, 30 Days of Night group tactics (but not magic or sentience).

No coming out at night. Dawn and sunset fair game. Light burns, so sunlight causes disorientation and discomfort. Gun-Lights are suddenly really important.

Feed until full or prey is converted. Horde rush tactics or if alone, stalking in the shadows. Prefer cold areas/climates.

Kill it like a human, blast it with a shotgun, it writhes on the ground in agony before trying to get back up. Like a roid-rager on PCP.

Stalks it's prey for hours and miles.

Senses fresh blood. Scream to summon help.

Spread via injections and feedings, first wave are heroin addicts and other trash.

Drag prey into "Blood Covens", where they feed on them and convert them.

What's your hypothetical SHTF with vampires?
>>
>>34689265
No coming out during the day, I'm retarded.
>>
>>34689265
Buy silver in tonnes beforehand and become the local guy with his own government funded anti-vampire militia.
>>
>>34689265
Fine Garlic grenades
>can act as a smoke screen
>can cause to atleast scatter several vampires
>when used on self, vampires will be less inclined to drag you somewhere
>when used on a vampire, can temporarily cause a coughing fit to prevent screaming
>>
>>34689307
>>34689318
No religious items, only sunlight or bullets.

Points for creativity though.
>>
>>34689265
>Imagine "I Am Legend" film style aggression, 30 Days of Night group tactics (but not magic or sentience).
they had shitty tactics, they were just superhuman.

>No coming out at night. Dawn and sunset fair game. Light burns, so sunlight causes disorientation and discomfort. Gun-Lights are suddenly really important.
You need high UV, most gun lights dont do that. You would have to buy a new light.

>Feed until full or prey is converted. Horde rush tactics or if alone, stalking in the shadows. Prefer cold areas/climates.
most things stalk in the shadows. i think you mean they prefer living further north because less sunglight. They are undead so the cold would have more of an effect on them.

>Kill it like a human, blast it with a shotgun, it writhes on the ground in agony before trying to get back up. Like a roid-rager on PCP.
Than you mean it doesnt die like a human. Nothing really gets back up from 00 buck to the chest.

>Stalks it's prey for hours and miles.
like all animals?

>Senses fresh blood. Scream to summon help.
just say smell. Screaming is gay, it gives away position.

>Spread via injections and feedings, first wave are heroin addicts and other trash.
that would take to long to spread. It would be best if it was spread through bite....like a normal fucking vampire.

>Drag prey into "Blood Covens", where they feed on them and convert them.
gay.

>What's your hypothetical SHTF with vampires?
Dont go out during the night or early morning. Dont take risk.
stock up on lots of ammo.
Surround my house with UV lights

Pretty much be will smith in I am legend but dont fuck.

by the way, omega man is a much better movie than its reboot(i am legend.).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWEvLBzMpYE

Picture vid related as blood covens, only in places like subway tunnels, public access tunnels, basements, abandoned cabins/structures, etc.

Don't forget the screaming prey, and the sheer amount of blood.
>>
>>34689373
Feedings = bites, but not glancing bites.

>Walking Dead: Oh fuck, I got scratched, guess I'm dead now

>This: Glancing nibble? I'm Fine. Fucker snapping and biting me for several seconds without being pushed off? Fuck me I'm a leech now.
>>
>>34689265
Follow the script.
>>
>>34689265

What if I build my house out of silver bricks?
>>
Mother. Fucking. Flamethrowers.

Also, nothing feels healthy after 12 gauge to the dome...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>34689725
I found your house, anon.
>>
File: VH5BWA9.jpg (155KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
VH5BWA9.jpg
155KB, 660x495px
http://imgur.com/gallery/FGbhY
What ya gonna do ya sparkly garlic hatin faggots!
>>
>>34689265
Motion activated uv lights
>vamps running around
>smell blood bait
>run to bait
>motion sensor activate
>uv light floods the area
>the light! The light! It burns
>*hiss*
> vamps catch fire
>roasty toasty
>>
File: 1480521611355.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1480521611355.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>
>muh silver
>muh garlic
>muh tactics
>muh blah blah blah

Fire, you queers. Lots and lots of fire.
>>
>>34689265
>How would most people deal with vampires?

Been thinking about that based on vamps from The Strain universe.

I would probably spray myself with a colloidal silver regularly and probably also inject it daily just in case a stray worm ever landed on me. Other than that, AR-15 will do the job.
>>
>>34689775
>Lots and lots of fire.

Just about every vamp franchise shows this to be ineffective.
>>
>>34689333
>garlic is a religious item
What kind of tasty church do you go to?
Are butter and shrimp the other parts of your trinity?
>>
>>34689792

Name one example. You set a mother fucker on fire and it don't matter what he's made of.

But that isn't even my point. When I say lots and lots of fire I mean burn the entire fucking city to the ground. Those that escape the flames with be kissed by the sun.
>>
>>34689894
>Name one example.
1st Blade movie. Vamp comes to the EM as basically a briquette. He's unconcious at first, fine, but gets up later and starts killing people. Then Buffy/Angel - numerous vamps are set on fire and survive. Etc.....
>>
>>34689265
Frankly thought about 30 days of night a lot back in the day so this thread is right up my alley

>Kill it like a human, blast it with a shotgun, it writhes on the ground in agony before trying to get back up. Like a roid-rager on PCP.
Will it bleed out in the same way that a human does or not?

If those niggers are straight up undead(30days of night style) and have to be shot in the head or heart to stay down then it's going to be a real problem.

If they just PCP out on you but bleed out later then it doesnt really matter. You just need enough rifles/shotguns and pre planned kill zones. You put enough lead in their chest and they'll hit the ground in ~4s even if you don't get the CNS.

ill try to cliff notes what id probably do

>form group, you need bodies. Preferably number in the dozens but probably not hundreds.

>fortify. At the end of the day nothing beats slowing you opponent down and channeling them into pre planned kill zones

>force multiply. You need sharp shooters and HE. If they're undead then focus on incendiaries, light, and chemical countermeasures. If they're on the more killable side of things then focus on shaped AP mines, incendiaries, and maybe field expedient chemical weapons.

>survive long term: this will probably mean a lot of things, but pretty much developing a field of influence by clearing all cover around your base would be a good start. acquire medical supplies and the means to grow food while systematically burning every structure within a nights run of your base. This should prevent the enemy from effectively mounting a large attack.

If your quarry should go to ground then leave no ground to go to.

that all being said

>smart and undead
boned. it's all fun and games until and undead army with guns, a game plan, and armor comes for you. then you're royally fucked.

>dumb and undead
Hard but doable. Just got to survive long enough by abusing the fuck out of their stupidity and vamp weaknesses to burn all structures.
>>
>>34689374
Frags-and-other-nades-to-clear-a-small-safezone-could-be-used-to-clear-them.
(Spacebar-is-broken,-so-I'm-using-dashes.)
>>
I feel like the most underrated weapon in any undead apocalypse is a killdozer.

>been living in this burnt out ghost of a school building with several dozen of my new friends
>vamps attack like they do every night, but this time its worse, there's hundreds of the fuckers and they just wont fuck off no matter how much napalm we throw at them
>we fight tooth and nail but get pushed back from our exterior defenses to our interior defenses, and finally to our inner most sanctum
>filthy fucking bloodsuckers can taste victory, only a few dozen of us are left.
>they're packed shoulder to shoulder in the long narrow hall leading up to our position, the front line battering down our heavily reinforced double doors.
>Finally the doors give way with a mighty crackle of splintering wood
>Several bright lights turn on in the matter of a second, blinding the vamps and filling the air with the hideous sound of their combined inhuman screeching
>But below that another sound can be heard
>the sound of diesel engines turning over
>4 MOTHERFUCKING UP ARMORED LITTLE KILLDOZERS
>just fucking plow through the vamps, no room for them to move or maneuver. fuckers are being squished like bugs
>even being 2.5x stronger than a human there's no arguing with that much steel and mass coming at you.
> remaining survivors make judicious use of garlicthrowers to keep vamps off the cabs and finish off the wounded
>cocksuckers are swelling up and dying of massive anaphylactic reactions combined with being crushed to fuck and back

Nothing like the modern equivalent of heavy shock cavalry for teaching a bunch of rabble how to intowarfare
>>
>>34689762
Gonna have to land sometime...
>>
If vampires exist and are that strong and contagious, humanity would be extinct a long time ago.
>>
>>34689265
How do I ACTUALLY kill them if bullets don't work and light only burns?
Are they legit immortal?

I'd probably just build a moat that has punji stakes instead of water around my entire house and keep baiting them in and burying them when they fall and get stuck, if they can't die.
>>
>>34690303
You got this from 30 Days of Nights, didn't you?
Don't blame you, it's objectively the best scene in that movie.
>>
File: JorI99o.jpg (134KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
JorI99o.jpg
134KB, 660x495px
>>34690387
anon, I...
>>
>>34689265
i hate these types of vampires in films. Id rather see tranny twilight vampires instead of this "28 days later" knock off.
>>
Safe zones and something like controlled burns, you level the area sounding the zones so it is easier to spot them and expand and continue destroy the surroundings. Depending on their intelligence for areas like subways you close them off and then gas or flood them, if they are smart enough to make a new way out you are fucked.
>>
File: government_logo.png (58KB, 1242x576px) Image search: [Google]
government_logo.png
58KB, 1242x576px
In the coming days, we will be introducing a new bill into the Lower House that seek to protect all citizens regardless of haematophagic status.

We will also be working with the respective State and Territory Governments to institute a Government buy-back programme, to rid our streets of any unlicenced UV, sodium-vapour, and other high-intensity discharge or other full-spectrum lamps.

>Authorised by the Australian Government, Canberra
>>
>>34690977
Also if UV light burns them then couldn't you make a hat that just has a UV bulb on top or something, you become a walking UV zone.
>>
>>34691050
but if uv burns them then shouldn't the moonlight, being a reflection of the sun, burn them? just to a lesser degree than the sun.
>>
File: 1494521663423.png (404KB, 799x631px) Image search: [Google]
1494521663423.png
404KB, 799x631px
>>34689265
fuck them
>>
Vampires are gay and OP is a faggot
>>
>>34691050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT5_-A0m8_U
>>
>>34689333
>no religious items
Why not?
>>
>>34691096
who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>34691270
jitsu wa watashi wa
>>
>>34691279
thanks friend
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (987KB, 1200x1602px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
987KB, 1200x1602px
pic related

>no religious stuff
fuck you, this is some basic fantasy shit, undead hate holy works
>>
File: Rave-Glow-Sticks.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rave-Glow-Sticks.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
I don't really see how this kind of thing would spread much. Just walk around with bright flashlights, don't go out at night, install UV lights everywhere. You could literally sleep in UV light running off a battery that charges during the day. The whole city will be a 24/7 rave party of light

>>34689768
And make sure the motion is focused on the center of the light so they're smack dab in the beam when it turns on.
>>
File: TOS-1 Buratino.jpg (181KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
TOS-1 Buratino.jpg
181KB, 1024x682px
>>34689937
>1st Blade movie
Clearly they didn't use enough fire, easy fix.
>Then Buffy/Angel
Well unless you are a karate teenager nothing you do is going to work anyway.
>>
>>34689792
>what is World of Darkness
If you don't even know World of Darkness you have no business discussing vampires.
>>
>>34691717
>tfw nobody wants to play task force VALKYRIE operators with you
>>
>>34691717
>>34691971
On that note, what's the best way yo kill the beasts?
These fucking sparkledog wannabe martyrs will make you wish you had a vampire to put up with.
>>
>>34691663
>don't go out at night
Literal definition of sheltered. Yeah just stay inside you're 100% safe in your drywall and glass encased house.
>>
>>34691688
I genuinely can't think of a better use for one of these magnificent bastards.
>>
>>34692206
>Literal definition of sheltered
No shit, there vampires on the loose. Why would you willingly go outside? I'm talking the entire city, women children and old people, they're not going to walk around at night with guns. If you want to endanger yourself needlessly then go ahead.
>glass
if your windows aren't barred or boarded up then you deserve to be bit
>>
>>34689967
this post right there
>>
>>34691084
>round-earther detected
>>
>>34691084
stings
>>
>>34691026
>don't be a twat, bin those watts
>>
I thought you had to invite a vampire into your house for them to be able to come in.
Also, not go out at night, have Amazon deliver all my groceries. Silver bullets. Probably put a cross on my truck as a hood ornament.
>>
About as well as they were dealt with in The Strain or Van Hellsing TV show universes. Which is to say, vamps win.
>>
File: women love attention.jpg (630KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
women love attention.jpg
630KB, 661x496px
Aren't vampires just a rape fetish for women and gay dudes?

Why is this still a thing? Go flick your bean to Anne Rice and fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
>>34689333
Crosses, Garlic, etc hurt vampires.

If they don't, we aren't talking about vampires.
>>
>store shit in conex boxes during the night
>Sleep in an armored vehicle, piss in jugs while its night
>Wake up when its light outside
>Dont leave if it rains, keep pissing in the jug
>30 days pass
>>
>>34689265
Thick-ass chains and muh dick. But mostly muh dick.
>>
>>34689265
>scream to summon help
Pic related, a large trapdoor, and anybody with a vampire fetish. We'll all just rape them to death.
>>
>>34693231
>Anne Rice
KEK!
>>
>>34689265
>How would most people deal with vampires?

Send them to Hollywood.
>>
File: m113vn2.jpg (374KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
m113vn2.jpg
374KB, 1024x723px
An M-113 fitted out as an RV with mounted external diesel tanks, and UV swivel mount spotlights. Also one of them Rome Plows on the front. Seeing as I always wanted to be some sort of post-apocalyptic truck driver, it sounds comfy as fuck. Drive from settlement to settlement selling silver and bulldozing nests
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1024x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1024x641px
>>34689265
Durr, it's like you're not even trying OP.
>>
>>34695385
There are lots of different vampire myths in the world, anon. Most of them have never heard of Christianity.
>>
>>34696273
The vampire myth originated in Medieval Europe during the Black Plague era.
>>
>>34696308
What about the Chinese vampire myths?
Did they appear before or after the European myths?

Also, if we are gonna go by them as well as by regular methods, wouldn't the easiest way to kill the vamps off be to drop a truckload of rice on the road between the blood cave and your home and just watch as the fuckers have to count each and every one till the sun comes out.
>>
>>34693231
Vampires in are a few things. In medieval stories they were bloated decomposing bodies that had blood coming out of their mouth. In Victorian era stories they were used as an aligory for jews, the ultimate outsider who leaches off of every society they go to. In modern times they are a romanticized anti hero and a sex symbol.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 471x107px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 471x107px
slamfire with buckshot, no undead fucker is getting back up from that, stake them afterwards, cut of their head. No going out during night, barricade myself indoors

>I also cant remember any other modern shotguns that slam fire
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 706x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 706x398px
>>34691096
>>34691279
There's only room for one moon rune vampire in our hearts.
>>
>>34696378
>Chinese
Fuck em
>>
>>34689333
>No religious items
Because crucifixes and holy water sure are hard to make.
>>
>>34696433
Ithaca M37.
>>
File: jiangshi.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jiangshi.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Gonna need a quick rundown on Chinese vampires. Why do they hop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3pJTvIEZ8
>>
File: best vampire.jpg (219KB, 948x543px) Image search: [Google]
best vampire.jpg
219KB, 948x543px
>>34696451
pic very related
>>
>>34690867
i need a gif
>>
>>34696867
Inner Moka > Outer moka.
>>
>>34696919
manga ending moka > all though. inner moka-lite, forever
>>
File: lanc3a7a-chamas.jpg (49KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
lanc3a7a-chamas.jpg
49KB, 400x280px
>>34689265
All rifles that aren't elephant gun tier are useless, shotguns could still blow their heads off in 30 days of night apparently, still you'd want a vepr with a 10-20 round mag

Flamethrowers would be absolutely top tier, they'd be super effective in the environments vamps would naturally prefer (woods, urban areas, caves), you could fry them out to 40 meters
>>
File: 1501102300682.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501102300682.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>34689265
They would be hunted to the last bat
>silver holy water bullets
>any type of high explosives
>hack and slash to a million pieces and then into the toilet.
>>
>>34689265
Claymores filled with blessed silver ball bearings
>>
>>34691688
>burrito vs vamps

Ugh god yes
>>
File: 1496713138000.jpg (55KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496713138000.jpg
55KB, 500x322px
>>34692763
>>
>>34696828
chinese christopher walken?
>>
File: Timetokillsomemuslims.jpg (861KB, 981x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Timetokillsomemuslims.jpg
861KB, 981x1024px
>>34689265
Guns dipped in holy-water and blessed by a priest.
>>
File: 288_jiangshi_L.jpg (378KB, 647x1200px) Image search: [Google]
288_jiangshi_L.jpg
378KB, 647x1200px
>>34696828
rigor mortis
>>
>>34699801
shes making something stiff
>>
>>34689333
UV flashlight. Sleep inside a den made for UV farming. Have tripwire traps hooked up to bright UV lights. UV floodlights everywhere. Carry extra batteries and have one handcrank.
>>
File: Wooden Stake.jpg (32KB, 551x298px) Image search: [Google]
Wooden Stake.jpg
32KB, 551x298px
Hypothetically scenario and a question:
Vampires are real and a known threat.
Someone has started mass producing "stakes" for killing them.
What should they make?
Clearly we can do better than a sharpened dowel for a specialized, purpose made heart stabber.
Like some kind of hardened wood dagger.
>>
>>34689265
New World of Darkness Style Vampires:
Fire and Sunlight are only true weaknesses (Sunlight effectiveness depends on Humanity and Blood Potency)
Stakes into heart put into Torpor but don't kill.
Each of the five clans have some but not most of the characterization of the stereotypical Hollywood vampire.
Generally blend into the background of society and establish hidden society in cities with sufficient density of feeding grounds and safe spaces to sleep the day.

They can be dangerous as fuck, but so can Hunter cells if things go right for the mortals.
>>
>>34701121
Wooden shotgun slug "stakes"

There's no real specification on how big the stake has to be, which leads to the assumption that wood stabbing into heart = dead vamp
>>
>>34692160
Find their Haven, attack during the day, hope it doesn't have Dot 5 Obfuscate to turn its sleeping place into a nightmare maze.

Otherwise lots of fire.
>>
File: img000025.png (190KB, 838x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000025.png
190KB, 838x1300px
>>34696451
Bullshit.
>>
Slow em down with landmines and IEDs, then pin them down with suppressing fire and finish them off with artillery.
>>
>>34701249
I suppose that works if they're just shit-tier mass-production vamps.
>>
>>34701212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXOuitcSjc
I could probably be done.
Could be a nice pairing with incendiarys and more conventional loads.

But what if I need to stab them?
>>
>>34689265
Join the JIDF, rather live with the vampires I've been serving than those I don't know.
>>
File: Czech 7.92x57 Wooden Bullets.jpg (118KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Czech 7.92x57 Wooden Bullets.jpg
118KB, 828x1024px
>>34701409
>It
Maybe wooden bullets with a steel core could be viable.
These are wooden training bullets, but supposedly they mostly just disintegrate.
>>
>>34701302
Flood room with holy water
>>
>>34690000
woah-another-person-who's-spacebar-is-broken?-No-Way!
>>
>>34689265

tell the Glaswegians that the vampires are catholics and wait 3 days
>>
>>34691026
I fuckin hate this poof city, its just full of little libshit dickheads
>>
>>34690303
I prefer the idea of killdozering around during the day. Systematically demolishing any building that looks like it might house a nest, collapsing it one their heads and leaving them bathed in sweet sunlight. Or plugging all nearby subway entrances with rammed earth and debris until the vamps starve to death or you've mustered the forces to head after them.
>>
>>34701121
Does it really have to be wood?

If we're going by I Am Legend, the protagonist eventually figured he could use a knife to slit the vampire's wrist instead of having to make wooden stakes and stab them in the heart.

If it has to be wood, I heard Germans had wooden training ammo for their machine guns.
>>
>>34696942
>tfw outer "real" moka got cucked by her own mom
>her own DEAD mom
how can one girl get so BTFO, there must be an award for it
>>
>>34701773
>Does it really have to be wood?
If you want it to be a stake it does.
>If we're going by I Am Legend
I wasn't going to, because that movie was shit, but you do you.
>>
>>34689333
>No religious items
In that case I tip your fedora at the vampires.
>>
File: The_Captain.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_Captain.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Become a werewolf, kick their asses
>>
>>34701212
>There's no real specification on how big the stake has to be
There kind of is, though. The stake isn't just for piercing the heart. The original intent of staking a vampire was to nail it back into the ground, preferably it's gravesite. In the old myths the best way to make sure a vampire stopped wrecking your town's shit was to catch him sleeping, pop the coffin, and physically nail him into it so the next time he reanimates he can't get out. The whole staking meme spread from there. So bare minimum on length is full body penetration, preferably with enough force and length to embed into something immediately behind the target.
>>
>>34689265
If they're weak to light then LASERs will fuck them up hard. You could wipe out an entire horde with few-second-long sweep of a directed laser.
>>
>>34701881
>I wasn't going to, because that movie was shit
>movie

>implying I wasn't talking about superior book
>>
>>34701931
OP already cited the movie, my mistake.
>>
File: 71gKrgusCk.jpg (121KB, 1500x1074px) Image search: [Google]
71gKrgusCk.jpg
121KB, 1500x1074px
Chop his head off, sit it on my computer desk and force it to watch me jerk off to anime for the next 100 years
>>
>>34696828
ohh I remember the hopping from the vampires in Sly 3. I didn't know it was part of the chinese vampire mythos.
>>
File: 1500158298503.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500158298503.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>34701972
>>
File: qFHkY.jpg (277KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
qFHkY.jpg
277KB, 1000x1000px
>>34701972
>put it in a cum box
>after months of "watering", mushroom stalks begin to grow in the box and on the head
>insects begin ingesting the box, eating the fungus and laying eggs in and around the head, refusing to eat the undead flesh however
>>
>>34702060

And it was then that the vampires learned to fear man.
>>
File: 14306387135241.jpg (113KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
14306387135241.jpg
113KB, 400x402px
>>34702060
*infesting the box

>you realize an entire ecosystem is beginning to form

>You custom order a large glass dome, placing the cumbox inside and sealing it, leaving only a corked top which you only open once a day when you add your harvest of gunk

>you continue dumping your semen into it, using zinc, lethicin, and arginine to produce several tablespoons of cum a day

>life blossoms, everything from fungus to small mites and algae
>>
File: 061194571-1420350839289.jpg (346KB, 1507x818px) Image search: [Google]
061194571-1420350839289.jpg
346KB, 1507x818px
>>34702086
>several years pass

>you stopped adding new loads after it was half full, you began to wait for the semen to crystallize, before fishing out the jizz stones and refilling the vessel by hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlBBokLqbKg

>you've seen generations of lifeforms in this enviroment, you've noticed first hand how they've changed, for example some of the mites with cannibalistic tendencies had formed into a larger predatory subspecies that preyed on their weaker brethren instead of seminal crust

>you also hadn't seen the vampires head in several years as it was caked under several layers of crystalline amino acids, you hadn't really payed much attention to it since you got it anyways, especially after this fantastical ecosystem began to arise, still, you could swear you saw it shaking almost imperceptibly whenever you uncorked the container
>>
>Find a small town with a solid building with vantage points and few entry points
>obtain riot geat and other biteproof gear
>kick down doors and blast shit with a shotgun
>clear the whole city, while installing tall walls around the perimeter of our controlled zone
>place uv lights along the inside and outside of our walls
>everyone's living quarters have locking covers for the windows and doors
>nobody leaves the walls at night
>constant 24/7 armed guards on walls and gate into the compound.
>expand the settlement depending on how many new people enlist.
>>
>>34702142
>disaster strikes one day, the house containing the vessel burns

>Thankfully the glass held steady under the heat, however the head along with the rest of the delicate ecosystem was boiled alive in cum

>You decide to check on the head that you'd been ignoring for these past few long years

>you poke at the head with a stick and sure enough you see it make short choppy movements and tilt its chin down

>you think it's crying
>>
File: 200-human-disposal.png (1MB, 800x4266px) Image search: [Google]
200-human-disposal.png
1MB, 800x4266px
>>34702176

>You know what you must do

>you order a smaller vessel, machined out of tungsten and several inches thick it will last hundreds of millions if years ,you refill the new vessel over the course of a year, adding some extra water to prevent future crystallization

>finally you dig a deep hole in your back yard and roll the vessel down to the bottom before burrying it
>>
>>34702148
Here's a pre-fortified town in the hills of southern WV
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.6222533,-82.1681272,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOqi5AQA1pSVsQZpICCbzKQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
>>34701745
So basically this >>34696110 ?
>>
It would be a miserable existence and you wouldn't last very long to mount any sort of guerilla war.
>>
File: IAmLegend25028.jpg (49KB, 322x528px) Image search: [Google]
IAmLegend25028.jpg
49KB, 322x528px
>>34702228
Tell that to Robert Neville
>>
>>34689333
>going to church
>oops almost forgot my garlic
>>
>>34702406
>Vampires with no garlic weakness run their own shadow sect of the Catholic Church, and see themselves as the "stick" to heaven's carrot

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Lancea_et_Sanctum
>>
>vampires are made of gasoline
fire is the obvious solution

Shotgun + Wooden stake would be a useful combo. You could even have your wooden stake on the end of stick like a a spear.

Either way vampires don't work in the zombie genre.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.