[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is a victim of being forced to get OC pepper sprayed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Who else here is a victim of being forced to get OC pepper sprayed?

18 year old youth police academy anon reporting in, had to get sprayed for my program I'm in for creditsx was absolute misery and I was dancing around like a retard and not even able to pull my eyes open to hose them off.

Anyone else have experience with this? And if I do choose this career path and have to get sprayed again for training, is it as bad the second time around?
>>
>>34684894
You weren't forced, you chose.
>>
>>34684894
I was in the Marines and they made us do the gas tank once a year. Except that 1 year I wore my contacts by "accident" and couldn't do it.

You don't like feeling like a habanero pepper was stuffed into your lungs and eyeballs?
>>
>>34684894
You should have to get tazed too. Hopefully it will make you think twice before you pepper spray/taze/shoot someone when they reach for their wallet to show you ID. Which I'm pretty sure is the purpose of undergoing that during training.
>>
>>34684949
Did you have to do this because you were an MP or something?
>>
>>34684894
It's honestly not even that bad. I'd take OC spray over a taser or an ass whooping with a baton anyday. I can still function reasonably well after getting sprayed, but I can also eat that Bataan death march 6 brazillan schoville unit hotsauce without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>34684964
0311. All grunts do it once per year.

I got out of it 1 time because I was the vehicle safety driver. You can't wear contacts or gas makes them melt to eyeballs "supposedly". They wanted me to do it but I said "how the fuck am I going to drive".

Sk8er boi strikes again.
>>
>>34684958
just shoot 'em, that'll really teach them a lesson
>>
File: 1499439340302.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499439340302.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
>>34685009
when will the academy start shooting the cadets so they know what they are doing to the public?
>>
>>34685035
Actually, Spetsnaz or some other Russian military branch has getting shot in the chest as part of training
>>
>>34684894
CS gas is fun too. The grenades are way worse than thr chamber fyi.
>>
>>34684894
>18 yr old
should be fucking illegal. little shits like you gon' get stomped, boy. be super-duper-cooper careful when you go patrol innahood.
>>
>>34685285
I'd love to shoot a load onto another guy. No homo
>>
>>34685342
I believe OP is doing what would be equivilent to an internship. They don't get paid and they don't make any arrests or enforce any laws. He will just be hanging around learning about law enforcement.
>>
did it for corrections.
You get sprayed, do the fighting and the course, and a half hour later its okay.
Yea it hurts like fucking hell but be a man and fight through it. If you're trying to be an officer you need to learn to fight even after you've discharged your OC.
>>
>>34685429
How'd you even keep your eyes open man? I tried to open mine and they would close instantly. Did you get any training prior to the spray and preparation to be able to do this?
>>
MPs were doing riot control training. I'm in a signal unit and somehow our CSM volunteered all the E5s and below to be OpFor.

The MPs shot tear gas, pepper balls, bean bags, and pepper spray at us.

It was a Thursday before a 3 day weekend. Everyone was left bruised, bloody, half blind and barley breathing. The grumbles were kept to a minimum by our first sgts giving everyone a pass for that monday too.
>>
>>34685792
Shoulda brought some stalker-tier GP-5s
>>
>>34684949
>marines get gas chambered annually
>Jews can't even handle it once
makes you think.
>>
>>34685575
you dont keep them open. Close them, well up a bunch of tears, open them, see what you can see in that split second, react to it, repeat.
You are basically fighting mostly blind.
and no I didnt. also dont take this as me saying its easy or it doesn't hurt, you just have to deal with the pain. Its fucking awful.
>>
>>34684894
Geez you're a bitch.
Yes it never gets better.
>strobe your fucking eyes you waste of space

If you can't fight through OC, you shouldn't be a cop.

>>34684949
All marines do this, Mps do gas chamber, oc, and tazer.
>>
>>34685285
While wearing armor or do only the strong survive?
>>
>>34684935
ok, "required to" you pedantic faggot
>>
>>34686116
I don't know about armor, but I remember hearing it was a low caliber gun and they get first aid right away
>>
>>34685817
It's just tear gas. Not that guy. But that shit was pussy level. I was expecting a lot worse. I even intentionally didn't seal my mask one year to test myself.
The worst part is that in your throats and kings, it feels like you are breathing in fire. Once you get past that, it's not even that bad
>>
>>34686690
>Throat and lungs *
Phone
>>
>>34684979
big guy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.