[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm going to join the military, what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1499309715721.jpg (156KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1499309715721.jpg
156KB, 1000x1480px
If I'm going to join the military, what's the best way to ensure I get so see combat? I don't want to do it just to dick around doing boring shit and then go home after 4 years. No shit I might die, I'm aware of that. But I want to join the military for the combat experience, not to get discounts on shit when I'm older.
>>
if you are in europe, you are fucked, you need to make a military training who during years (without nothing really important) but if you are in a different territory, I can not halp u, sry bro
>>
>>34682301
Land of the free actually.
>>
>>34682301
I forgot the "10 years"
>>
>>34682293
>See combat
>No war

When will this meme die?
>>
>>34682293
Getting a combat position is very easy.

Get the lowest test score. and then apply to the lowest paying position in the army. Also known as "Grunt"
>>
>>34684444
I forgot to add even if you get a super high test score you can still apply for the grunt position but with a high score you might get tempted to sign up for a higher payed non combat job.
>>
>>34684444
every job gets paid the same, and there are jobs with a lower minimum ASVAB score than Infantry.
>>
>>34682293
Go Army, get 11x Option 40 contract.
Rangers are still deploying to combat zones.
>>
>>34682293
French Foreign Legion
>>
>>34684464

>Lower paying jobs in the military

Being this retarded.
>>
>>34684444
>Higher paying military job

This and more on the next episode of "Civilian doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, thanks for playing".
>>
>>34684490
No they aren't.
>>
>>34684596
Yes they are, in Syria and Afghanistan. Look up the two privates that died earlier this year in Afghanistan, and pics of their Strykers in Syria.
>>
>>34684490
This. You may even get a chance to remove Narco if you go SOUTHCOM. Hell, even the national guard here is supporting the local police in taking care of Narcs in hot areas and nearby the borders at the beaches, too bad it's not like it used to be in the 90s. The 80s and 70s had some sporadic communist terror attacks.
>>
>>34684637
>2 dead
>In 6 months
>War

Anon. No, that's not how things work. War is over.
>>
Why would you want to go fight a bullshit war?
>>
Your anime picture leads me to believe that you would shit your self as soon as you encounter any enemy combatants.
>>
>>34682293
You're a fucking dumb kid, stay in school and get a nice job.
>>
File: iraq-23mm-technical.jpg (406KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
iraq-23mm-technical.jpg
406KB, 1200x797px
>>34682293
>If I'm going to join the military, what's the best way to ensure I get so see combat?
DON'T join a first world military.

DO join a third world one, like in Africa or Syria. Hell be like those meme people on the news who join Isis.

You'll see more than enough combat
>>
>>34684655
2 dead in a battalion. The average between the 3 ranger battalions is 18 dead per batt in the whole war on terror. 2 a year is the normal amount of Ranger batt KIA in this war.
>>
Learn to speak Russian fluently and then have their government ship you over to join the fighting in Ukraine :)
>>
>>34684675
Ukraine might be a good option as well.

Unfortunately your a few decades late of the Bosnian War, that would have been an excellent place to see combat.
>>
>>34684676
Don't say 2 per battalion then say 18 per battalion. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're saying. Coming from a guy who was in an Infantry battalion.

Did you mean regiment? Company? Go blow your nose in your mom's shirt and STFU.
>>
>>34684699
18 have died TOTAL per battalion, in 16 years.
You implied that two per year was a very low number for a war, when really it's average for the Rangers.
>>
>>34684684
Good lord... I remember walking around Maidan back in 2004. Very nice place. It's so strange to see in that condition.
>>
>>34684713
If you think 2 dead a year is a lot than WEW.

Probably because in the real war rangers weren't leading the way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.