[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a bit of a dastardly idea /k/ I live in a free state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

I just had a bit of a dastardly idea /k/

I live in a free state but was born and raised in a cuck state and am going home for a visit in a few days. If I was to say, ship home a few non-prohibited items (I'm flying) would there be any chance of getting caught? Does UPS scan packages for firearms and if they're in there would they give a damn or be able to recognize if you shouldn't have that in that state?

My bet would be on "no" as
A.) airsoft guns go through all the time and they're indistinguishable from real guns under an xray
B.) Assault weapons get shipped into those states all the time, just to firearms dealers who sell them to law enforcement
>>
please respond
>>
>>34679352
A) is not as heavy as a real gun
B) they have a licence
C) you're retarded
>>
>>34679352
>If I was to say, ship home a few non-prohibited items...

If you aren't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about. That being said, if ups says you can't ship it then you run the risk of them throwing it out.
>>
>>34679352
Ship them to an FFL in your cuck state. You can not declare them and ship them directly and they might not find them, but it's you who has to decide if you want to risk court/jailtime/huge fines.
>>
>>34679458
>metal airsoft guns are as heavy as real guns, I've owned both
>UPS doesn't know who has a license and who doesn't
>>
>>34679463
>>34679473
Whoops, meant to say prohibited items. Legally you can ship firearms to yourself over state lines, biggest thing is what I'd be shipping wouldn't exactly be legal, but even if UPS knew I was shipping guns, would they honestly be able to recognize whats legal and what isn't?
>>
>>34679352
>any carrier scanning packages
top kek. Just say it's a tent and you're going camping.
>>
>>34679545
Do they really not scan anything being transported within the US?
>>
>>34679501
>Buy "Assault weapon"
>Hide in Tshirt under rear seat
>???
>Profit
>>
>>34679658
>(I'm flying)
>>
>>34679501
I guess if you can't be dissuaded from doing this thing, at least do it right. Buy a mylar bag and ship it inside of that inside of a box. They should have sizes to fit just about any weapon from rifle to handgun.
>>
>>34679735
Why mylar?

I was thinking just buying this shitty case
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/plano-se-series-single-scoped-rifle-case#repChildCatid=30714

And the just shipping that within a box from the UPS store
>>
>>34679783
Mylar will block x-rays. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>34679817
Will that raise suspicion if all of a sudden theres a giant square of unscanable stuff in the middle of a package?
>>
>>34679830
Well ship it through USPS where they need a warrant to open the package.
>>
>>34679853
Doesn't Fedex and UPS need a warrant to search private property too?
>>
>>34679861
Nope
>>
>>34679501
use the Post Office - you're allowed to ship them via USPS
>>
>>34679352
There's no reason to ship. Firearms and ammunition can be legally carried on an airliner in checked luggage. All you have to do is to declare them to the airline when you check in your bag.
>>
>>34679984
First off I'm sure it'd be absurdly expensive and secondly they're illegal where I'd be going so having a place with as much security as an airport seems like a bad idea
>>
>>34680005
I've flown with firearms several times. You declare before you check it(cost as much as a regular check bag) then lock it up.

When you get to your destination you pick it up off the luggage conveyor belt and leave. Never done this in a state with shitty gun laws though.

Depending on what kind of gun, disassemble it and mail most of it to your destination. Then stuff the receiver up your ass and fly
>>
>>34680005
Airlines are not law enforcement agencies. If you're not going to hijack or blow up their airplane with it, they really don't care.
>>
>>34680005
Look up a non-resident hunting license. You'll have a reason to bring the rifle so you can take it however you want.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.