[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if America were to invade Novorossiya with the goal of crushing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 57

File: Novorossiya.jpg (55KB, 577x338px) Image search: [Google]
Novorossiya.jpg
55KB, 577x338px
What if America were to invade Novorossiya with the goal of crushing the rebellion?
>>
>>34677615
you do realize that Novorossiya doesn't exist any more right? Or are you too fucking stupid to not know that the confederation between Lugansk and Donetsk doesn't exist anymore and they are instead controlled under their own separate states?

Probably the same reason you are too stupid to realize that Ukraine is the agitator and that the Donboss will never be back under Ukrainian control, because the PEOPLE have chosen to be free from their oppressors.
>>
>>34677615
Can we just fucking not? How about we stop fucking with Russia for a few decades?
>>
>>34677991
this honestly. The Minsk agreement is working well here we don't need NATO to come in and ruin the peace our country has right now
>>
>>34678004
Didn't an ammo dump just assplode?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/news/a27511/russia-drone-thermite-grenade-ukraine-ammo/
>>
>>34677981
>you do realize that Novorossiya doesn't exist any more right? Or are you too fucking stupid to not know that the confederation between Lugansk and Donetsk doesn't exist anymore and they are instead controlled under their own separate states?
I didn't know that, but it doesn't matter. The civil war is not over yet.
>>34677981
>Probably the same reason you are too stupid to realize that Ukraine is the agitator and that the Donboss will never be back under Ukrainian control, because the PEOPLE have chosen to be free from their oppressors.
Every government is oppressive in one way or another. Might makes right when it comes to politics.
>>34678004
The Minsk agreement and dozens of other ceasefire attempts all failed. The war is still going on.
>>
>>34677615
That'd be a political cluster-fuck most likely. It sure as hell ain't a minefield we'd want Ill Douche to try and navigate.

>>34677991
How about Russia not invade and occupy any of its neighbours for a few decades? That might reduce the number of people in their immediate vicinity who think NATO membership is the greatest thing ever. But I guess that would go against the sincerely held religious belief's of its leadership.

>>34677981
>because the PEOPLE have chosen to be free from their oppressors.

As shown through completely open and free elections, with a Russian paratrooper looking over your right shoulder and an SA th... sorry, a cossack looking over your left. As always in Russia-controlled places it's one man, one vote. Putin's the man, and he's got the vote. It's just that a proper democracy must involve the people, and so everyone gets to go and place Putin's vote for him.
>>
>>34678023
small things happen here and there but it's mostly peaceful here.
>>34678056
>I didn't know Novorossiya doesn't exist even though that's 2 years old news.
speaks volumes about how little you know about the subject at hand.

The Minsk Agreement didn't work, but Minsk II is working and there has been a cease fire here for 2 years. I haven't even shot a single round this whole year. "Civil War" my ass.

When was the last time you read up on what's happening out here? seems like your information is two years stale
>>
>>34678056
>I didn't know that, but it doesn't matter.

Meh, nothing's changed. Moscow called the shots there, Moscow calls the shots there, and the guy you're talking to is probably doing the night shift in St Petersburg.
>>
>>34678089
>reddit spacing
kill yourself
>>
>>34677615
That's a funny way of spelling 'Ukraine', anon.
>>
>>34678089
You do realize under the Minsk II agreement, all elections over the last 2 years have been held with international observers.

It's not Russia looking over our shoulders during our elections, it's NATO

but you wouldn't know that, because you are an idiot who reads the lying Western News who tells you "bad guy Putin is forcing people to do blah blah" and you have no idea what is actually happening in our borders.
>>
File: 1435429658233.jpg (45KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1435429658233.jpg
45KB, 737x758px
>>34677981

This desu.

Americans don't even understand the basic premise of this conflict, yet insist on injecting themselves. One cannot have a rational discussion on /k/ about Russia, since the bottom-feeders here understand the world only in terms of Captain America and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>34678107

Strange, I thought you were referring to a place in Eastern Poland and Western Russia were renegade serfs ran off to in order to escape their Polish/Russian land owners.
>>
>>34678142
The premise is that Russia doesn't want Ukraine to join the EU or NATO. That's it.
>>
>>34677615
>What if America were to invade Novorossiya with the goal of crushing the rebellion?
congrats, you just started WW3, have fun dying of exposure in a trench outside Novgorod
>>
File: 3897838193_0805831921_b.jpg (415KB, 1024x596px) Image search: [Google]
3897838193_0805831921_b.jpg
415KB, 1024x596px
>>34678142
>since the bottom-feeders here understand the world only in terms of Captain America and Wonder Woman.

Some of us do look at it in other terms.
>>
>>34678185
eastern politics is a lot more complex than that. Just think about the complexity of american politics. you better believe it's just as bad out there
>>
>>34678098
>speaks volumes about how little you know about the subject at hand.
On the contrary, you don't seem to understand what the subject at hand is. The subject is not the political organization of the rebels in southeast Ukraine. The relevant question is can they win? Could Ukraine win with American aid?
>>34678107
It is within the legal borders of Ukraine, but it is not under Ukraine's de facto control.
>>34678125
What do you mean by "our elections"? Do you mean the elections of the Ukrainian government in Kiev or the elections of the rebel government(s)?
>>34678142
>Americans don't even understand the basic premise of this conflict
I don't care about the politics of the war. I care only about the war itself. /k/ is for weapons. /pol/ is for politics.
>>34678188
Novgorod is not in Ukraine.
>>
>>34678200
>you don't seem to understand what the subject at hand is
Not who you are responding to, but holy fuck you are retarded.

>cites incorrect information
>guy who lives in Dontesk responds with correct information
>Idiot american replies HURR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HURR

Honestly I think the rest of this thread I am going to enjoy seeing the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth
>>
>>34678200
>Novgorod is not in Ukraine.
implying John McCain wouldnt give an impassioned speech on the senate floor to pass a bill to reinstate the draft so he and the other hawks on both sides cant send american youth off to die while they get rich from dividends they all own in defense contractors while finally winning the cold war theyve been fighting 2.5 decades after the soviet union ceased to exist/an excuse to import more 3rd worlders to replace the generation they will get killed in war
>>
>>34678200
>What do you mean by "our elections"?
he just said he lived in the donbass are you retarded?
>>
isn't it a purely /pol/ topic?
>>
>>34678200
>The relevant question is can they win? Could Ukraine win with American aid?

it's a silly question and the obvious answer is that it depends on the amount of the aid. now quit the thread
>>
>>34678200
>What do you mean by "our elections"?
the elections in my country, the Donetsk People's Republic.

the Minsk II agreement, since February 2015, has required international overseers over our elections here
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (88KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
88KB, 1024x538px
>>34678247
>Not realizing pol is 90% reddit, 10% underage
Boi
>>
>>34678247
i think op intended this to be about what strategies, tactics, obstacles, and responses from other nations would be in a full on american intervention but this thread has derailed too much to really continue in that direction
>>
>>34678376
you do realize that /k/ is heavily pro russian right?
>>
>>34677981
Is that the reason why they could not find a new hundred volunteers in a population of a million like the rebel leaders whined about in autunm 2014 and pleaded for aid from Russia or they would go down with weeks and month? Truth is, this war is only still going because of the massive support from Russia and people werent sooo fond of it.
>PEOPLE have chosen
My ass.
>>
>>34678415
daily reminder that the American revolution was fought by 3-10 percent of the population
>>
>>34678415
rebels had and i guess still have a strong support among the population of donetsk

ukraine prepared a borsch it should eat now
>>
>>34678415
anyone who supported ukraine is now out of the region, so now it's just full of people who just want their own damn country.

who care? let em have it. It's none of our business. America needs to stop playing world police
>>
>>34678185
What they also didnt want was a successful maidan with things getting better for ukraine, russian government probaly started sweating heavily about it fearing that russians might get some ideas about how they also can get rid of their corrupt government.
>>
>>34678415
imagine if something like what happened in Ukraine was able to happen in america. imagine how much support you would need from the local population to even make it SLIGHTLY feasible.

A civil and modern western nation was able to split into a civil war had have an entire region declare Independence.

This isn't some bumb fuck nowhere place in Africa, or some shithole in the middle east.
>>
>>34678229
Where did I cite incorrect information?
>>34678235
Maybe so, but that's a different matter.
>>34678242
Still doesn't answer the question. Ukraine now has two de facto governments. Which one's elections is he referring to.
>>34678256
>depends on the amount of the aid
An all out American invasion of the rebellious territories.
>>34678265
>elections in my country, the Donetsk People's Republic
Sorry, but it's not a country until you win the civil war. Actually, I sympathize with your people. My ancestors fought and died as separatist rebels in America, but we lost. If you think the Ukrainian army has been cruel to your people, I can assure you that Lincoln's armies were just as cruel to mine.
>>34678376
This.
>>34678462
>imagine if something like what happened in Ukraine was able to happen in america
It DID happen in 1860.
>>
>>34678467
every damn post you've made has been full of fallacies.
>>
>>34678428
>>34678429
>>34678446
Oh look, we triggered some more of those badly made prorussian posts.
>>
File: 1499718411147.jpg (78KB, 502x697px) Image search: [Google]
1499718411147.jpg
78KB, 502x697px
>>34678462
>This isn't some bumb fuck nowhere place in Africa, or some shithole in the middle east.

It was some shithole in the former USSR. Really, how far apart were Syria and Ukraine development-wise before their respective conflicts? I don't think that far ...
>>
>>34678467
>which one's elections is he referring to.
you do realize that people tend to call the nation they live in as their own right? You do realize that people in the donbass think of themselves as independent right?

Oh wait I forgot your are retarded
>>
>>34678475
Name them then. Be specific.
>>34678490
It's not a nation until they win.
>>
>>34678453
if only "getting rid of the corrupt government" was a thing to fix the things. the government might be corrupt but it slowly builds up stability and stability is the thing that most of the russians want in the first place. russia doesn't even have a decent political opposition too except maybe its communist party, lol

what good did those color revolutions bring to the countries that experienced them except a couple of civil wars?
>>
File: 1t6wb9.jpg (49KB, 576x500px) Image search: [Google]
1t6wb9.jpg
49KB, 576x500px
>>34678467
>1860
>modern civilization
aahahahahhahaha take a look at this faggot
>>
>>34678501
You said
>imagine if something like what happened in Ukraine was able to happen in america
I don't see anything in that sentence about modern civilization.
>>
>>34678462
>civil
>modern
>western
>declared independence

- The country was run by corrupt politicians reporting to the Kremlin.
- Their entire infrastructure and economy is still reeling from the dissolution of the USSR.
- It's a former Soviet satellite state that's not even considered Western European, much less "western"
- Russia helped subvert their elections and then panic Red Dawn'd the eastern border when the protests weren't going away.
>>
>>34678496
it doesn't fucking matter if they have won or not. Sure, they are technically a sovern nation till they win

but all that matters to the PERSON LIVING THERE is that they think of themselves as their own nation.

They aren't going to call their enemy as belonging to them.

they will not think of Ukraine's election as "our election"
>>
>>34678515
>I watch CNN and think Drumpp is retarded look at me
This is literally you when you listen to mainstream western lying media
>>
>>34678514
>imagine if something like what happened in Ukraine was able to happen in america.
>A civil and modern western nation was able to split into a civil war had have an entire region declare Independence.

oh wait you are blind as well as retarded I'm sorry
>>
>>34678515
>The country was run by corrupt politicians reporting to the Kremlin.

for most of its post-split history it was run by anti-russian politicians, the only one pro-russian president was immediately overthrown in a mini-revolution
>>
>all these ameriburger opinions
whats with americans thinking their opinion on the events in a far away country matters, and on top of that if something isnt going the way they want or think it should go its someone else's fault (Russia)
>>
>>34678533
american's need their dick in literally everything
>>
>>34678467
Notice how the prorussian side is rather derailing and just uses their posts to infuse more of their stuff into the discussion? Also notice how basically every prorussian post in this thread has either odd spacing or problems with use of capital initial letters?

>>34678498
And the corrupt russian goverment with its state mafia makes a nice scarecrow out of it and tries to enforce that image as hard as possible, because that is a way to keep em in power. It can also be applied to germany before WW2, which has more similarities with todays russia than is good for everyone.
>>
File: Welcome to Kiev.jpg (209KB, 900x611px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Kiev.jpg
209KB, 900x611px
>>34678521
>don't possess basic cable
>get all of my info straight from ukrainian sources and /k/'s analysis of the situation
>Comrade Cuck still tries to shit on the truth

>>34678527
IIRC his cabinet was pretty cozy with Russia as well. You are right though, they had a pretty good track record of not putting up with that shit.

>>34678533
>>34678537
This isn't /pol/, there are no flags here
>>
>>34678537
that and the weird arrogance of apparently understanding every iota of a situation and being able to plainly state what should happen, and the willful refusal to consider that east ukraine *gasp*may actually not want to be a part of kiev of their own free will
>>
>>34678553
>This isn't /pol/, there are no flags here
it isnt hard to spot the americans
>>
>>34678569
>implying I'm not Rhodesian
>>
>>34678562
I don't think you could even forcefully make them assimilate. You'd have small skirmishes and uprisings till the end of time, or till the region is given Independence .
>>
>>34678525
You did not say modern America. You just said America. It did happen in America. The American Civil War seems like a long time ago, but human nature hasn't changed that much since then.
>>34678533
Distance doesn't make an opinion wrong.
>>34678540
English is a hard language for Russians to learn. The mechanics and punctuation are different.
>>34678562
>east ukraine *gasp*may actually not want to be a part of kiev of their own free will
Obviously, they don't. Otherwise, the civil war never would have happened.
>>34678583
What is rule by force?
>>
>>34678428
>daily reminder that the American revolution was fought by 3-10 percent of the population
So how does that co trast to the 0.1 percent they could not get in rebel held ukraine?

>>34678429
If something is free its easy to ask for and also you dont have to ask for your morals in this when others are getting their hands dirty and backstab a former brother nations they sworn to protect.
>>
>>34678553
>not putting up with that shit
with trying to have at least semi-friendly relationships with its neighbor that also sells them oil/gas? ukraine was vehemently anti-russian not only for absolutely no need but also to their own disadvantage
>>
>>34678587
How to spot someone with autism. they can't read between even the thinnest of lines
>>
>>34678592
[citation needed]
>>
>>34678596
How to spot someone who desperatly needs to make a negative reply, because he has no arguements.
>>
>>34678596
From Write it Right, by Ambrose Bierce:
>The author's main purpose in this book is to teach precision in writing; and of good writing (which, essentially, is clear thinking made visible) precision is the point of capital concern. It is attained by choice of the word that accurately and adequately expresses what the writer has in mind, and by exclusion of that which either denotes or connotes something else. As Quintilian puts it, the writer should so write that his reader not only may, but must, understand.
>>
>>34678587
>Distance doesn't make an opinion wrong.
no, not living in the region makes your opinion dogshit.

what would you say if someoneone in Pairs was spewing shit about american politics, and getting facts up and down wrong and telling people their opinion was worth anything?

guess what? their opinion is shit.
just like yours.
>>
>>34678619
you really are autistic.
>>
>>34678619
this is the most autistic post I've seen all day, >>34678596 wasn't lying
>>
>>34678628
>>34678631
I know you are, but what am I?
>>34678621
Facts don't have borders. It is possible to know the truth from a distance.
>>
>>34678595
You must been quite the fan of Sudetenland incident, probaly would have cheered all day for nazi germany if you lived in that time. And always remember what Goebbels said: "We only wanted peace"
>>
>>34678649
when everyone but you think it's one way, then you are the one who is wrong.
>>
>>34678621
Gee, one can only wonder why you see that arguement basically only around russian stuff, while they themselves never actually apply it to their own comments. Maybe its just a hypocrite statement to have the fake moral highground.
>>
>>34678166
desu most countries have worse origin stories than that
>Belgium
>every country in the British isles
>Israel
>Australia
>every country in Africa
>>
>>34678678
That explains Russias bad rep in the world.
>>
>>34678678
Nice goalpost shifting there. First you say that being far makes a person wrong. Now you say that being in the minority of belief makes him wrong. Neither of these propositions is philosophically supportable.
>>
>>34678699
What are you talking about? I never claimed to have the moral high ground.
>>
>>34678750
the autism is strong in this one
>>
>>34678761
Proof that you are a retard
>>
The republics are a meme. Only pensioners and vatniks remain. It had no use and will remain a shithole.
>>
File: ivan.jpg (97KB, 666x663px) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
97KB, 666x663px
Guys, /k/ is the most Russian supporting board since the inception of 4chan

There's a reason Russian and east European memes are the most prominent here. This thread was literally doomed from it's inception.
>>
>>34678750
And if multiple people would say he is wrong, he would just say that truth is not about who got the most supporters. Been there, seen that. The ultra pro russians are quite scum in that regard, everything is allowed as long as you get away with it, later they whine about how they get no respect in a discussion how this is just everyone hate toward russia and how they never did something that would cause such a response.
>>
>>34677615
are we talking about metro 2033 or real life?
>>
>>34678784
Fuck off new fag
>>
>>34678764
>>34678771
>Oh, shit! I'm all out of arguments. Better start slinging meaningless insults.
>>34678791
Yes, read Orwell's Notes on Nationalism. Nationalists are indifferent to reality.
>>
>>34678800
>says the newfag
>doesn't remember when all /k/ did was spew STALKER memes all day
wew
>>
File: 1501029056797.jpg (23KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1501029056797.jpg
23KB, 300x444px
>>34678827
That doesn't mean /k/ sucked putins dick. Don't forget STALKER was in Ukraine. Your just one of the retards who browses /sg/ and thinks that his echo chamber reflects the opinions of the board.
>>
>>34678761
You would not even get on it, if you placed polite green men on it and held a referendum.

>>34678784
You would be suprised how well such discussions can be, if only russians are absent. Some would claim that this would also be true if americans would be absent, but this is bullshit. Most of the shittalking is a direct response to the prorussian shitposting and the lack of resistance from their own towards this. Seriously, last time i seen a russian going against a vatnik or similar must be at least 9 month ago. It is their own fault, no one else to blame, they brought this onto themselves.
>>
>>34678827
>stalker
>plays in ukraine
>game made in ukraine
So how is this russian supporting beyond a level of hardly knowing anything?
>>
>>34678875
>You would not even get on it, if you placed polite green men on it and held a referendum.
That's pretty funny.
>>34678875
>You would be suprised how well such discussions can be, if only russians are absent. Some would claim that this would also be true if americans would be absent, but this is bullshit. Most of the shittalking is a direct response to the prorussian shitposting and the lack of resistance from their own towards this. Seriously, last time i seen a russian going against a vatnik or similar must be at least 9 month ago. It is their own fault, no one else to blame, they brought this onto themselves.
Why is that? Is it something about their psychology?
>>
>>34678934
Mostly their indoctrination. Russia is basically universally hated by the rest of the slavic world because of the blind nationalism that goes on there.
>>
>>34678965
>Russia is basically universally hated by the rest of the slavic world because of the blind nationalism that goes on there.
and with one sentence, you described the USA
>>
File: Benedict.png (536KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict.png
536KB, 1280x528px
>>34678587
>Obviously, they don't. Otherwise, the civil war never would have happened.

Well the narrative being peddled by the Neo-Cons and their shartnik pets on here is that Ukraine was innocently going about its business becoming prosperous when all of a sudden FUCKING PUTIN, out of nowhere, decided to terrorize the poor Hohlyks and seize their prized Crimea.

This is literally what the ARFCOM-tier crowd believe.
>>
>>34678980
Ye but we don't worship the ruler of the country atleast only 50% of the country does at one time.
>>
>>34678965
it's certainly not true, it has good relationships with belarus, serbia etc
>>
>>34678934
>Why is that? Is it something about their psychology?
It has something to do with their general mindset of blaming everything bad, they done or happens to them, on other. Round that up with a general awareness of something being wrong with their country, but still going to defend everything around it with a peasant like loyality, since the stupid forgeiners got everything wrong again about Russia.
The russian grandfather of a friend once told me some analogy story about the russian "spirit": When someone would go and reveal something objectively bad about russia (corruption, enviromental damage, war crimes,...), russians would complain about it in meet ups in their kitchens, tell each other how they know that this is bad, how knowing it and not deny it makes them better persons, but in the end they would go to the person revealing the stuff and beat him up, because he made russia look bad and them feel bad, since the ones in power could not be challanged, so they settled for this and in the end they will never talk about it again.
>>
File: 12457888.jpg (61KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
12457888.jpg
61KB, 531x640px
>>34679046
Belrus is effectively a puppet state. Serbia is basically Russia-lite in every aspect. Especially the former leader of a shitty communist bloc that left every nation under it with permanent economic and societal damage aspect.
>>
>>34679026
Both narratives have a kernel of truth. Yes, the people of Donbass do--rightly or wrongly--perceive the Ukrainian government as oppressive and illegitimate. On the other hand, Russia has armed belligerents in Ukraine and has (probably) even sent troops into Donbass, though they deny it.
>>
>>34679038
Just shows how shit the American presidents have been.
>>
>>34679100
>third world dictator voting approvals are a good thing
No, never were.
>>
>>34679088
you see i am not going to reason with you i just was saying you are factually untrue when you claim that "universal hatred"

russia is hated by ukraine and poland and for the rest, some slavic countries have good relationships with it, some have them so-so but without any hate
>>
>>34679088
Please post more vatnik memes.
>>
>>34679122
It rather shows how you are universal uncommon with the english language and how things are talked here.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>34679124
Only other one I have
>>
>>34679161
so when they say "universally hated" in english they actually mean "hated by two from the bunch", i should make a note somewhere
>>
>>34679122
Since we got a russian here: What is up with the word demagogy (is that the correct spellung) in the russian language? I literally only have seen it posted by russians and pro russian, while the later often try to explain how they are not russians in broken english. kek. Is it a common word used in Russia?
>>
File: you_choose_america.jpg (711KB, 1380x942px) Image search: [Google]
you_choose_america.jpg
711KB, 1380x942px
>>34679100
Lel it's because America is split down the middle by ideology. And by ideology I mean race. None-Whites are the only reason Democrats are even moderately successful with their current policies. And both parties have moved so far opposite from each to the point where republican president will never get support from democrats and vice versa. Pic related explains it all.
>>
The United States has absolutely nothing whatsoever to gain from interfering.
>>
>>34679206
It is rather disliked to different degrees by all exluding two, but please continue with your revionism, it is quite funny. Seriously, if russians would shut the fuck for once for a change, they probaly would not be seen as so pathetic people, who try to debate everything so hard they dont like, that even SJW appear reasonable again.
>>
>>34679088
>Belrus is effectively a puppet state
Don't need to put "effectively" in there, anon. It IS
>>
>>34679236
demagogy/demagogism is apparently a more popular word in russian than in english, i guess usually its best english synonym it's rhetoric
>>
>>34679282
most of the countries dislike its neighbors and generally other countries to a certain degree, visit /int/ for the first hand experience. the active hatred is a different thing
>>
>>34679236
Here is a brief primer on vatnik logic: Any politician vatniks don't like is a demagogue. A Russian nationalist is a patriot. A foreign patriot is a jingoist. Mass rape of Polish women is revenge for almost losing to the Germans. Political repression by means of mass murder is prosecution of crime. America having 3 or 4 lynchings per year is evidence that America is a police state. Homosexuality is simultaneously a mental disorder and a choice people make because American society tolerates it. Famines happen in Ukraine all the time because of drought. The Katyn massacre was done by Germans.
>>
For the love of the /K/ube, somebody post some Ivan Chesnekov.
>>
>>34679293
Thought so.

>>34679312
We are not talking about memes or taiwanese sewing boards. We are talking about represetetive polls in the nations. And no, countries dont automatically hate their neighbours. But yes, Russia is hated for it had done to the slavic countries and its actions today for almost all slavic nations expect two.
>>
File: Alien Isolation - Apollo.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Isolation - Apollo.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>34678827
>>34678872
/k/ loves Ukraine
/k/ doesn't love anything about Russia besides their weaponry after 1944
>>
>>34679124

You need to visit KC, superior banter than anything here.
>>
>>34677615
>What if America were to invade Novorossiya with the goal of crushing the rebellion?
Covert~ Proxy~ way or just invade?
>>
>>34679437
>/k/ doesn't love anything about Russia besides their weaponry after 1944
holy shit the new is strong in this one
>>
File: 1489689150001.png (7KB, 346x234px) Image search: [Google]
1489689150001.png
7KB, 346x234px
>>34679467
It has like 30% russian posters and if you visit it at times like at the moment, you wont meet banter but 100% russian vatniks saying everything unironically, prepare for brain tumors like you never met before from just reading their posts.
>>
>>34679486
I forgot camo and making fun of track suits.
>>
>>34679486
>holy shit the new is strong in this one
>if i say it often enough, people might think i am right
>>
>>34679576
doesn't make you any less new
>>
>>34679587
I am not even that guy. Generally >>34679437 is correct, you are not.
>>
>>34679623
lol nice try samefag
>>
>>34679437
I wish it would be back before 2012 when /k/ wasn't infiltrated by reddit, and we were at peace with our SKS rifles and moist nuggets innawoods
but no,
newfag redditshits like this exist
>>
File: 1474688043762.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474688043762.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>34679669
I wish it would be pre 2014, were /k/ wasnt overrun with vatniks, poltards and whatnot, who can not stop babbling about reddit strawman and try to revionism /k/ opinion and history.

>34679654
You got more of those standard shitposter answers? You aint getting any yous with those.
>>
>>34679514

Nah, Russian posters are so much more fun and clever. They have an irony and darkness that's unique. Spaniards are the absolute worst posters.
>>
>>34678822
You do realize you've been wrestling with pigs, right?
>>
>>34678875
>You would be suprised how well such discussions can be, if only russians are absent.

I guarantee that the so-called "Vatniks" you morons see everywhere are Canadians and Slavaboos.

There's probably no more than a handful of Russian IPs on here. Wish we had country flags.
>>
>>34679755
Good joke. They are shit, literally the reason why KCs int has gone bad, cant stop forcing their way into every discussion, while insulting everyone and claim it is banter, then cry 3 hours about russophobica the second they get a little on their own level back. There is a reason why so many memes about russians and their behaviour are created and circulated on KC. They should have gotten the same punishment through the ukraine conflict like the Fins had through their shitposting before.
>>
>>34679849
Had my share as a mod on a german chan, you would be suprised what many prorussian posters had in common: cyrilic fonts installed and a possible proxy or VPN warning.
>>
>>34678965

Slav here.

You Burger Blasters and your little delusions are adorable.
>>
File: 1477415842651.png (615KB, 1024x606px) Image search: [Google]
1477415842651.png
615KB, 1024x606px
>>34679860

You definitely don't belong there. KC's whole appeal is the Russian and Finnish userbase.

Fucking vierkanker.
>>
>>34679897
European here.

Your tries to make everyone believe Russia is liked in east europe is rather pathetic. Specially in the last years.
>>
>>34679911
No, sure as hell not. Russians as they were before and finns like NOT before? Yes.
>>
>>34679916

Doesn't really matter what some bydlos and bottom-feeders on the street think. If one understands how states operate, one knows there is no danger from Russia, who is a far more rational actor than the United States, in the last few years. Putin is a statesman.

The transient lawyers and paid prostitutes that call themselves the Western leadership could learn a thing or two. That's why they detest him so much.

Anyone with two functioning brain cells sees the transparent propaganda.
>>
>>34678106
no
this >>34678142 is reddit spacing
>>
>>34679942

Yeah, fuck off, I don't care for your shitty opinions.
>>
>>34679953
>Anyone with two functioning brain cells sees the transparent propaganda.
Reading your post, this does not seem to be the case.
>>
>>34679755
This, although I would go out of my way and say all of the Iberian-language speaking countries are pretty terrible posters on this site
>>
>>34679963
Your opinion is not only shitty, it is just fundamentally wrong. KC was about love and serious discussion, both has been ruined through russians shilling 24/7 and torpedoing everything that could lead to a neutral discussion with a conclusion that they dont like. Time to go to work.
>>
File: DA!.jpg (41KB, 176x262px) Image search: [Google]
DA!.jpg
41KB, 176x262px
>>34677981
/thread
>>
>>34677981
FPBP
>>
File: 1501204345001.jpg (150KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
1501204345001.jpg
150KB, 680x380px
>>34679911
>KC's whole appeal is the Russian and Finnish userbase.
No, just no. Picture related for the later and for the former just pick one of the many memes of russians from KC.
>>
>>34679669
>tfw you were tripping here the day /k/ was added
I remember when /k/ was mostly fudds who didn't like no commie weapons, spud.
>>
>>34677981
Vatniks gonna vatnik
>>
File: 1443410741344.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443410741344.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
obligatory pic related
>>
File: Welcome to the Clank.jpg (661KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the Clank.jpg
661KB, 1200x801px
>>34682317
>>
>>34679967
I'd rather have a Putin President than a Hillary one.
>>
>>34677981
fpbp
>>
File: 1401288741984.jpg (69KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1401288741984.jpg
69KB, 604x453px
>>34679124
>>34679190
I can take it from here, if you wish.
>>
File: SU-RusRekt.png (610KB, 1112x482px) Image search: [Google]
SU-RusRekt.png
610KB, 1112x482px
>>34682377
>>
>>34682365
I'd rather have a Dwight Eisenhower II president.

BRING BACK IKE!
>>
File: 0wsjgiekt5ms.jpg (107KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
0wsjgiekt5ms.jpg
107KB, 1024x709px
>>34682381
>>
>>34682384
>>34682381
>>34682377
>>>/mentallyill/
>>
File: BxHpG8PCMAAM6yL.jpg (46KB, 509x604px) Image search: [Google]
BxHpG8PCMAAM6yL.jpg
46KB, 509x604px
>>34682384
Liberator edition.
>>
File: Propulsion_nextGen.jpg (37KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
Propulsion_nextGen.jpg
37KB, 604x483px
>>34682389
Blow it out your ass, Ivan.
>>
File: Vatnik kosmos.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vatnik kosmos.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>34682396
>>
File: 1406389999837jiki2.jpg (284KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1406389999837jiki2.jpg
284KB, 1024x1024px
>>34682399
I also have Vatniks from other countries, for the sake fo diversity.
>>
File: Stavros_the fifth column.png (149KB, 503x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stavros_the fifth column.png
149KB, 503x640px
>>34682401
>>
File: 1484841797659.jpg (35KB, 782x614px) Image search: [Google]
1484841797659.jpg
35KB, 782x614px
>>34682403
>Tfw noone outside of Poland and Russia will get pic related
>>
>>34682396
Vatnik is a russian meme
>>
File: Stop_NATO.jpg (154KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
Stop_NATO.jpg
154KB, 800x592px
>>34682408
Yeah, but only made by Russian leftists and opposition circles.
>>
File: e18a0lmwrqoz.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
e18a0lmwrqoz.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
>>34682414
IRL sightings.
>>
>>34682422
>>
File: vatnik_01.jpg (70KB, 604x471px) Image search: [Google]
vatnik_01.jpg
70KB, 604x471px
>>34682425
>>
>>34682438
>>
File: Mistrale Vatnik.jpg (73KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
Mistrale Vatnik.jpg
73KB, 590x387px
>>34682441
>>
>>34682444
>>
File: 1449231148645.png (14KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1449231148645.png
14KB, 550x550px
>>34682448
Now also in vidya form:

https://youtu.be/-6kURnCiQns

Burger bonus starting at 7:05
>>
>>34682519
Epic
>>
>>34678415
His bullshitting but so are you.
While revolt was instigated by Russians it is obviously supported by majority there. Same with Crimea.
In any case, bear with me:
>Bolsheviks invent borders of Ukraine out of nothing
>Bolsheviks hand over Crimea to Ukraine for administrative reasons
>USSR breaks up
>Russia is too weak to do anything about this
>now they recover it
Why is there so much outrage over changes of Bolshevik borders? Who the fuck cares.
>>
File: 1459724326001.gif (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459724326001.gif
58KB, 480x360px
>>34683031
>Why is there so much outrage over changes of Bolshevik borders? Who the fuck cares.
Why would you care about a war in europe? Created and fueled by a country like Russia that goes through a lot of stages of pre WW2 germany? This is their and todays version of the Sudentenland occupation. One can only wonder how someone can NOT care about this. Picture related.
>>
>>34682519
>fighting nazis, americans and jews
topkek
>>
>>34677615
What for? There is no money in that
>>
>>34680049

East shit. Finns are best posters.

Highest internet meme per capita of any developed nation.
>>
>>34677991
No. US foreign policy is to destabilize any other country that looks like it's getting it's shit together, because a country that has its shit together eventually gets freedom of movement, aka influence outside its own borders. The US is, geographically speaking, in the most advantageous position in the world. Here, watch this video so I don't shit up /k/ with more geopolitics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk
>>
>>34683068
>LITERALLY PUTLER
You should leave this website friend. Try Reddit.
>>
the usa cannot defeat non arab forces in war...

too much blood would be on the USA side. No one wants hundreds of chads to die weekly in some pointless war.
>>
>>34683551
The thing is we can't even beat any forces in extreme climates except by using """rebels""" funded and trained by the CIA to do our dirty work. That's the whole reason we're in this mess in the Middle East starting with the Mujaheddin. Hell, we even had the Contras do our dirty work in South America during the whole Iran-Contra scandal.
>>
File: 1500971555233.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500971555233.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>>34678200
>I don't care about the politics of the war. I care only about the war itself. /k/ is for weapons. /pol/ is for politics.
Killing without a purpose is fucking stupid.
>>
>>34679717
>I wish it would be pre 2014, were /k/ wasnt overrun with vatniks, poltards and whatnot, who can not stop babbling about reddit strawman and try to revionism /k/ opinion and history.
+1
>>
>>34677615
LIBERATE CRIMEA

Make the Khanate great again.
>>
>>34677991
you better not somebody has to or the russians get bored and start fucking with someone.
>>
File: 1410703361813.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1410703361813.png
67KB, 449x1197px
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/news/a27511/russia-drone-thermite-grenade-ukraine-ammo/
>>
>>34678265
>my country, the Donetsk People's Republic.
Be honest, how optimistic are you of that "country's" lifespan? It currently only exists due to Russian support, and if you think they won't be collecting on that debt eventually you're deluding yourself.

Either the DPR and LPR are going to reintegrate into Ukraine under an agreement that gives them a fair degree independence from Kiev, or Russia is going to wait until Ukraine gives up and absorb you into the fold.
>>
File: the_fuck_is_wrong_with_you.jpg (17KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
the_fuck_is_wrong_with_you.jpg
17KB, 465x446px
>>34683534
>muh leddit exuse
Pathetic. Fact is Russia is a former superpower, gone through horrible years and had problems with new earned democracy after its crash, also lost influence on other countries (colonies and lost land vs USSR puppet states), those years are used as scarecrow for an new emerged "strong" leader, who "fixes" the country on a general wave of global economical growth, boast all day how the country is strong and how the country is just in that shape because of other countries, years of propaganda and the population is already cheering for military interventions in neighbour countries in order to "protect" the countries minorities there,.... i could go on and on with the similarities of Nazi germany and todays Russia, but you are just going to ignore it, like the pathetic human being you are. W-hat what, are you asking, are you saying Russia is Nazi and Putin is Hilter? NO! Before you waste another automated response, all i am saying is that crumbling superpowers can go to similar stuff, that doesnt make em Nazis or anything, but you can tell it is going to end badly for the country and more important world. Just give them what they want, you say, didnt worked for Nazi germany, lets not be so stupid and think this will work now.
>>
File: 1406932775001.jpg (74KB, 680x589px) Image search: [Google]
1406932775001.jpg
74KB, 680x589px
>>34685471
>reddit reaction image
>>
>>34686258
>the_fuck_is_wrong_with_you.jpg + reddit in google image search
>no fits to this image
Wacth out! Reddit is shitting in your mouth every night, thats the reason why your mouth smells so badly like crap every morning. Or maybe it is just from all your shitposting.
>>
>>34677615
> Ukraine is the agitator
hahaha, typical genocidal russian.
>>
File: IMG_9487.gif (114KB, 1061x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9487.gif
114KB, 1061x796px
>>34678265

>since February 2015, has required international overseers over our elections here

Oh, you mean international overseers like the "ASCE"?

https://youtu.be/TIyaTukjcvs
>>
>>34685237
>reintegrate into Ukraine under an agreement that gives them a fair degree independence from Kiev
Or Kiev could do what Abe Lincoln did: crush the separatists brutally and cruelly, ruling them with an iron fist.
>>
>>34686643
They already have the fitting flag for it.
>>
>>34677981

They just chose a different oppressor.
>>
File: 1298141050291.jpg (74KB, 511x346px) Image search: [Google]
1298141050291.jpg
74KB, 511x346px
>>34686415
>too new to know
>>
>>34677615
1991 Gulf War in 1080p
>>
>>34686766
>le new meme
Boy, someone is going all out on the idiot game.
>>
>>34677615
the truth is always more banal then the sensationalist headlines, follow the money and the interests become plain. russia has gone from 2 to 8 on the world stage in the last three decades. they are competing with Britain for most influence lost.

why bother russia has always been best at fucking up russia's shit why get in their way.
>>
File: 1483749285001.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483749285001.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>34687195
Why worry, maybe Russia is going to start another world war, but the world war after this would be much worse.
>>
>>34687240
the old folks in russia must be jealous of the youth the way they get the young to die for them.

the only thing russia has to gain from another war is alot of dead russians.

I wonder why russians are so eager to sell each other out?

what is it in their culture that causes such rampant self-destruction

russia invades crymea dead. russians. what the fuck now that i recognize it. im just baffled by russia.
>>
The rebellion and supporting Russian forces would be crushed.
It may trigger a world war in a way Syria never could, given the proximity to Russian borders and the aid coming to a non-NATO country, but Ukraine would see the conflict end. Possibly because every square inch would be radioactive. Or possibly because Russia would admit defeat.
>>
File: 1432324799001.jpg (13KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432324799001.jpg
13KB, 453x500px
>>34687128
>is high on pure retard courage
>calls me idiot
>>
>>34687278
Because it "worked" for them the last time, but this time there is no nazi germany or similar present that could make them look like an better alternative instead of the main evil.

>34687415
>when you have to spam retarded posts to get (you)s
Beg harder.
>>
File: 1464982700020.jpg (150KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464982700020.jpg
150KB, 450x450px
>>34687494
>twitter memes
>(you)'s matter
>>
>>34686643
That's already been tried, and failed. The Ukrainian army made substantial gains when they tried to retake the rebel territories, but but BTFO when they got close to the Russian border. There's still debate over what exactly happened, but we know almost for certain that the Ukrainian army ran into heavy artillery and MLRS fire, and if you believe the Ukrainians, unmarked mechanized divisions made an appearance. After that whole shitshow, they got bogged down in urban fighting and the rebels got their hands on enough ATGMs to counter armored pushes, so everything organically became the standstill it still is today.

Ukraine is currently unable to conventionally win against it's rebel provinces. It has shaky public support at best, and flat out not enough material or willing manpower to brute force the matter. Even if they do manage to miraculously win, it's been long enough that the only people who haven't fled the regions are at the least hostile to the Ukrainian government, so that iron fist would be needed, an Russia wouldn't let that happen. All you'd see is a month of trying to restore order with escalating brutality on both sides before uniformed Russian troops march in to respond to what at that point would be genuine human rights violations.
>>
>>34677981
5 rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
It seems the vatniks picked up >reddit
meme.
In other news, sky it's blue and all the devrloped states are looking for ocean of dreams
>>
>>34687594
>genuine human rights violations
There's no such thing as universal human rights. Rights exist on a case by case basis. Even libertarians agree that the state has a monopoly on legitimate use of force.
>>34687594
>That's already been tried, and failed
Could Ukraine pull it off with American help?
>>
File: 1465360594487.png (5KB, 62x71px) Image search: [Google]
1465360594487.png
5KB, 62x71px
>>34687662
>>
File: Go ahead, kiss it.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Go ahead, kiss it.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
Russia is responsible for all the western world's ills ranging from lunatic leftism to communist revolutions, and current day training of antifa in western Europe. Nothing is worse than russboos who actually believe Russians want to be buddies with the west and swallow kremlin kike propaganda. Daily reminder that Russia has at most 2 years before it's economy crashes, again.
>>
File: Angery.png (764KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Angery.png
764KB, 720x960px
>>34677981
>Probably the same reason you are too stupid to realize that Ukraine is the agitator
Ukrainians were agitated first by a kelptocratic regime that had undone whatever gains the Orange Revolution had achieved, and the refusal to sign the EU trade deal was simply the last straw for Ukrainians who had grown weary of the corruption plaguing their homeland. Yanukovych and his cronies were slimy rat bastards who were milking the country into bankruptcy to fill their own pockets, and Ukrainians were 100% in the right to kick them out.

>Inb4 Muh Nazis
The reason why neo-nazi groups like Azov are pointed at so often is because even though they constituted a minority of the protesters at the Euromaidan, they were actively engaged in fighting the Berkut and gained more media attention because of it.

The corruption in the Ukrainian government meant that military commanders and officers were appointed by their connections rather than their competence. this incompetence bled down through the ranks, resulting in the poor morale and fighting record of the Army early in the conflict. The Ultranationalist groups on the other hand were independently-operated militias that actually had good morale and were actually fighting worth a damn, thus the media attention.

>and that the Donboss will never be back under Ukrainian control, because the PEOPLE have chosen to be free from their oppressors.
There have been constant purges within Novorussian ranks, the most notable ones being against Givi and Motorola as well as Gennady Tsypkalov and Vitaly Kiselev, indicating a weakening of the Rebels' leadership. On the other hand, the Ukrainian Army is receiving training from NATO allies and is recovering from the slump in leadership that I described above. Given the current situation, the rebels are losing the upper hand.
>>
File: Limp kitty.jpg (186KB, 1200x834px) Image search: [Google]
Limp kitty.jpg
186KB, 1200x834px
>>34679242
Pretty much this. The DNC has promoted the victim mentality of minority groups by tricking them into thinking they need a leg up from the government to get by. It's fostered a culture of people who think the only solution to the problem is an even larger welfare state and subsidization that has created many of our socio-economic issues here in the States.

>>34679717
>revionism /k/ opinion and history.
Do not mistake revisionism for the bullshit that is negationism and denialism.

Revisionism=offering new perspectives on things based on new, solid evidence
Negationism="that didn't happen the way it did despite shit tons of physical evidence for it"
Denialism="That never happened"
>>
>>34687873
>Do not mistake revisionism for the bullshit that is negationism and denialism.
Thanks, your post was quite informative.
>>
>>34687697
>no such thing as universal human rights
Get your edgelord shit out of here. Human rights are entirely, at least in this case, when enough of the international community says what you're doing is fucked up and you lose all public support.

If the Ukrainian Army ends up in a position where they have to pacify Donetsk, I guarantee you they'll end up sending in the fanatical volunteer battalions they've made use of before, if only because those guys dying is more palatable to the Ukrainian people than regular soldiers. Unfortunately, not all of those groups are filled with shining examples of humanity, and a lot of them have a particular hatred of those that would betray Ukraine. They'd do dumb shit that gets civilians killed, or outright start executing and raping. Suddenly Russia has an excuse to send actual ground forces in to annex the place. They'd be seen as heroes and liberators, and the international community is going to have a hard time arguing that the people of that region should be handed back to those now considered "monsters".

>Could Ukraine pull it off with American help?
Yes and no. Yes in that US forces could absolutely kick the teeth in of any "volunteer" forces, be they actual rebels or unmarked troops, no in that doing so would be an absolute political shitstorm. Crushing the rebels is a small concern compared to dealing with a potential war with Russia over their newest client state.

For starters, there is no justifiable reason for the US to send troops to fight and die in a civil war of a country not in NATO and that we have no defense treaties with outside of the Budapest Memorandum, which has no application here. Secondly, Russia has a long history of getting it's jimmies rustled when we send troops to countries as far west as Poland, so sending a full fighting force right up to the border near to the heartland of their nation would be considered beyond unacceptable.
>>
>>34689200
>Human rights are entirely, at least in this case, when enough of the international community says what you're doing is fucked up and you lose all public support.
International opinion means very little. Saudi Arabia proves this.
>>34689200
>They'd do dumb shit that gets civilians killed, or outright start executing and raping
You'd be surprised how well that works sometimes. It worked very well for Dishonest Abe.
>>34689200
>Suddenly Russia has an excuse to send actual ground forces in to annex the place
They've already sent ground forces in without an excuse. They just denied it.
>>34689200
>They'd be seen as heroes and liberators
They are already seen that way. Winning the hearts and minds of Donbass people is impossible. Brute force is Ukraine's only option.
>>34689200
>the international community is going to have a hard time arguing that the people of that region should be handed back to those now considered "monsters".
Who cares? They won't do anything about it.
>>34689200
>Russia has a long history of getting it's jimmies rustled when we send troops to countries as far west as Poland
What are they going to do about it? They can't afford war with America, and they know it.
>>
>>34677991
50 rubles have been deposited to your account
>>
>>34689402
>Saudi Arabia proves this.
Saudi Arabia has the wealth to afford its own protection, Ukraine depends on the support of others.

>You'd be surprised how well that works sometimes. It worked very well for Dishonest Abe.
Yeah, it worked great in the 1860s, for millennia before that, and even up through some conflicts in Africa into the mid 20th century. In modern wars though, especially when you need the support of other countries, having pictures of men executing civilians in your name tends to reduce their likelihood to help you. Germany learned this at the start of WW1 when their brutal subjugation of Belgium gave Britain the final push they needed to enter the war and gave Wilson the ammunition he needed to push the previously neutral US to one side.

>They've already sent ground forces in without an excuse. They just denied it.
Yes they did, but with regular forces they can utterly purge the local leaders of the DPR and LPR and entirely annex the region. They were able to do this in Crimea because the show was run entirely by their forces from the beginning and didn't have to make an effort to "respect territorial sovereignty".

>They are already seen that way.
While support for the Russians is high in the rebel oblasts, the local leaders and militias that are loyal to them are perfectly content to be mostly independent and free to further consolidate their power. This is also why Russia hasn't rolled in and staged an annexation referendum, however. As disputed as it is the LPR and DPR are technically independent, so just rolling in tomorrow would be an indisputable attempt at conquest.
>>
>>34679088
>Belrus is effectively a puppet state
we are a union state jackass
>>
>>34689402
>>34690775
>Winning the hearts and minds of Donbass people is impossible. Brute force is Ukraine's only option.
Neither Ukraine nor Russia have ever truly had the hearts and minds of their people. They offer relatively stable governance and protection from gross injustices. Given a sufficient deal, the DPR and LPR could very well integrate or reintegrate into either, then go back to bitching about their federal government in a few years, as is Eastern European tradition.

>Who cares? They won't do anything about it.
Despite the memeing the sanctions on Russia have genuinely hurt its economy. Russia is still beholden to global public opinion, do not mistake caring little for it for being immune to it. Naked expansionism, and the consequences Russia would see for it, would make the previous sanctions pale in comparison to what they've already seen. Similarly, Ukraine has had to court global opinion to support itself. No one wants to export military equipment to a country that may end up on the news tomorrow for war crimes, with the pictures featuring your exports. This is why Ukraine can't just dump heavy ordinance at the rebel cities until there's no one left to resist.

>What are they going to do about it? They can't afford war with America, and they know it.
While inferior, the Russian army is certainly capable of bloodying even the US military. Any armed conflict with them would be costly to both sides and exponentially increase the likelihood of a nuclear exchange happening. There's a reason why nuclear states tiptoe around each other militarily and bend over backwards to make sure that any fighting is a proxy war at worst. The US isn't marching up to Russia's doorstep and violating decades of doctrine built entirely to avoid WW3 over the Ukrainians, and Russia isn't going to give them an excuse to invite themselves over.
>>
>>34690801
>we're totally partners in this guys!
Come on man, just because you're bottom bitch in Russia's sphere of influence doesn't mean they own you any less.
>>
>>34690775
>their brutal subjugation of Belgium
Never happened. The accusations were transparently false even at the time. The Brits and Americans were going to war with Germany for other reasons. They didn't give a damn about Belgium
>>34690775
>Ukraine depends on the support of others.
Implying Saudi Arabia doesn't depend heavily on American support. America will happily turn a blind eye to "human rights violations" as long as the people doing it are pro-American. There are dozens of examples: Noriega, Pinochet, the Shah, Stalin, Osama bin Laden (in the 80s), Israel etc, etc, etc.
>>34690775
>entirely annex the region.
They've already effectively done that while denying it. However, as long as Russia doesn't claim Donbass, the Donbass forces are legally just Ukrainian criminals. They have no legal rights whatsoever. Ukraine could literally crucify them and line the streets with the crosses if they wanted to, and it would be perfectly legal.
>>34690801
So you're admitting that he's right?
>>34690918
>No one wants to export military equipment to a country that may end up on the news tomorrow for war crimes, with the pictures featuring your exports
I assure you that there are plenty of countries that would be happy to see their weapons slaughtering Russians.
>>34690918
>While inferior, the Russian army is certainly capable of bloodying even the US military
Donbass is not part of Russia, so they would have no casus belli.
>>34690918
>The US isn't marching up to Russia's doorstep
They already have since the Baltic states joined NATO.
>>
File: C16C3dbXcAAixU0.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C16C3dbXcAAixU0.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>34677615
It wasn't a rebellion. The whole thing was set up by the Russians. The FSB went in there and pulled off and ocristrated the whole thing. When Ukraine pushed them to the border, the Russian army got involved at the last minute.

The Russians have enough equipment in country and just across the border to prevent that.

The equipment Russia has in there is nothing special however its enough to fend off anything short of a US Brigade Combat Team that have been rotating though Eastern Europe.

The Russians have given the seperatists over a 100 T-72B1s and handful of T-72B3s (or similar). Not to mention dozens of T-64BVs and what ever ones they captured from Ukraine. There is also hundreads of BMPs, BRTs, MANPADs. Dozens of D-30s and SA-13, 2S1, 2S3.

There have also been rotations of T-90As, T-80Us, TOR, BUK, 2S4, Pantsir-s1, jammers, drones and just about every other system Russia wanted to test out in combat.

If you want to hurt "NovoRussia" start blowing up their ammo and vehicle depots that are stocked full. Just look at the satiltie or drone footage. They aren't that hard to find.
>>
File: 1474903777768.jpg (50KB, 528x352px) Image search: [Google]
1474903777768.jpg
50KB, 528x352px
>>34677981
FPBP
>>
>>34691322
that cat will be ok?
>>
>>34690963
>Never happened.
While certainly played up, Germany was in fact execution innocent Belgian citizens in an attempt to disincentive resistance operations. While the Britian and the US may vary well have chosen to fight the Central Powers anyway, it cannot be denied that the Allied propaganda from those incidents massively harmed Germany's reputation and made it a hell of a lot easier for the Allies to justify going to war. Hitler even wrote about this himself, and vary explicitly states that Germany turned much of the world against them with those actions.

>America will happily turn a blind eye to "human rights violations" as long as the people doing it are pro-American.
You're right, but Russia is powerful enough withstand sanctions to a degree, and Ukraine has very little to force nations to be tied to them. If Ukraine was some Third World backwater of zero strategic or financial importance, of course we would be fine watching them brutalize their rebels. But in Ukraine's situation, if they fuck up and become the "bad guys" it gives Russia an opening to sweep in, paint themselves as the conquering heroes, and justify it on the floor of the UN when asked why they're bringing back expansion by conquest.

>They've already effectively done that while denying it.
Yes and no. I've already brought up how the DPR/LPR have quasi-legitimate local leaders that are showing no interest in joining the fold, so Russia cannot actually integrate them without going back to the problems of invading another state.
>>
>>34691332
Khajit has wares, if you have coin
>>
Why do people act like Ukraine aren't corrupt, post-Soviet ex-commie shits and literally Russia is they were poorer and weaker?
There is nothing about Ukraine worth defending, and while Russia is not the "good guys" by any stretch the folks in Donbass have every right to self-determination.
>>
>>34691346
poached for his skooma and moon sugar
>>
>>34690963
>>34691333
>They have no legal rights whatsoever. Ukraine could literally crucify them and line the streets with the crosses if they wanted to, and it would be perfectly legal.
This is a gross misunderstanding of even basic modern legal systems. This isn't 0 AD and the Romans are long gone. That level of punishment requires a whole different, and frankly lower, level of human society, where getting rid of rebels means killing everyone in a region until they stop or are gone and then replacing the population with your own. And please don't reply with edgy shit like "It just needs to be more brutal", there's good reason those practices don't exist anymore. The Romans could slaughter the Gauls by the village without having to worry about missing one guy that can go on to become a bomb maker and wipe out whole cohorts.

>I assure you that there are plenty of countries that would be happy to see their weapons slaughtering Russians.
I'm sure Poland, Turkey, and China would be happy to take Russia down a peg, but straight up providing weapons being used in war crimes, and therefore directly supporting war criminals, is a sure way to burn your image on the international stage.

>Donbass is not part of Russia, so they would have no casus belli.
Your response was to a statement I made about the US fighting the DPR and LPR, where I pointed out that while crushing the rebels would be easy, Russia may very well choose to get involved or get dragged in, after which territorial sovereignty loses a lot of significance.

>They already have since the Baltic states joined NATO.
A couple thousand troops and a few dozen tanks sent to each Baltic state is nothing compared to sending a full fighting force of hundreds of thousands with the express purpose of waging a war on a Russian supported state. Russia loses their shit every time we increase that troop strength by so much as a single man, so you can only imagine the response to real troop strength.
>>
>>34677615
the second that happend Russia would scream

>MUH TACTICAL NUKES
>MUH NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON
>MUH END OF THE WORLD
>IS THIS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE?
>>
>>34678490
>You do realize that people in the donbass think of themselves as independent right?

Which would be estimated 20% of the pre-conflict population of Donbass region? Reality check - most of those that remain are still there because they have no means for going elsewhere and would vote for anybody that offers them fistful of rubles.
>>
>>34678527
>>34678521
Fuck me then. I guess Russian navy just works a side job as a VIP water taxi now
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.