[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to conceal a full-size handgun? I bought an XDM 9mm 4.5"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1489630508358.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489630508358.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
How to conceal a full-size handgun? I bought an XDM 9mm 4.5" because muh kapasitee, but the handle is a bit too thicccc. It juts out and prints like a mofo. Any tips?
>>
>>34670052
Wear a Carhart pocket shirt one size larger than you really need.
>>
Shoulder holster if you wear a button up shirt to cover it
>>
File: Face Off Castor Troy holsters.jpg (56KB, 1015x436px) Image search: [Google]
Face Off Castor Troy holsters.jpg
56KB, 1015x436px
¡¡ Nicolas Cage style holsters !!
>>
>>34670052
Smaller holster. Shoulder workouts. Darker colors. Looser fits. Lose weight. Appendix carry. Stop caring, confidence is part of the illusion.
>>
>>34670179
Hmm. I've heard this a lot, the whole confidence thingy.

>>34670088
Won't that look too non /fa/?
>>34670095
So if I need to access the gun would I need to unbutton the shirt?
>>
>>34670255
Or have a undershirt and leave the top shirt unbuttoned. Just be sure to put something in the shirt pockets so wind doesn't blow it open and you show off
>>
>>34670296
got it. Thanks dear
>>
>>34670052
Put on a fucking t-shirt that isn't skin tight.

It isn't fucking rocket science. Nobody will notice unless they are looking specifically for a firearm. Hell, you can OC with a black shirt on (or whatever color your gun is) and the majority of the population will be none the wiser. Nobody really pays attention these days
>>
>>34670052
Between your ass cheeks
>>
>>34670357
nigga im a swarthy looking middle easterner. somehow people always pay attention
>>
>>34670052
Fuck sake op we just had this thread a few hours ago.
Mexican carry and a Hawaiian shirt hides anything my dude.
You could cc an Apache helicopter with that set up.
>>
File: 1490996418973.jpg (23KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490996418973.jpg
23KB, 250x243px
>>34670412
must not have been paying attention. my bad :^(
>>
>>34670377
Ah yes, that would complicate the matter. But not significantly.

A loose fitting t shirt would do the trick just fine so long as you aren't packing a deagle.
>>
>>34670052
You basically need to wear ye olde fashioned tunic to keep it concealed.

I rarely carry full size. I work on a farm and am always crawling under/on top of machinery and getting in and out of vehicles. It's uncomfortable.
>>
Just looking at the stats on dat boi, you made a bad choice for CC. It's got a stupidly-long grip. It's nearly 6" tall. It's also Glock-thin, which it doesn't need to be desu, I'd rather have something a little shorter and a little thiccer than a lanklet gun like that. Better yet, I want to see the CC market expand where guys are making full-sized guns for the CC market, 4" barrels on guns that are 1.2" thick and less than 5.5" tall, even if that means a capacity reduction. Better yet, build a full-sized 9mm with a 12 round capacity and a full-length grip that isn't an overbuilt H&K and see how small we can get that.
>>
File: 1499616578392.jpg (46KB, 626x623px) Image search: [Google]
1499616578392.jpg
46KB, 626x623px
>>34670572
>you made a bad choice for CC
I know
>>
i carry xdm 45 on the belt for the past 5 years no problems here. sorry cuck
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>34670052
Get bigger pants
>>
>>34670572
P320 is calling your name

It can be any and all of those
>>
>>34671302
SIG pls go, no it cannot. The P320 cannot be thin or even all that small. Even the subby is bigger than it should be for a two-finger grip.
>>
>>34670608
get a jackass rig, 80s are back in a big way

>>34671327
angry about glock losing huh? I just took a calipers to my 320, it's 1.06" thick on the slide, 1.3" at the absolute widest point--the ambi slide lock tabs, and 4.5 high with 12rd capacity
>>
>>34671376
I did say full grips. You can make a grip that fits the full hand without it being all that long and you can use that length to trim how broad the cartridges are stacked. A lot of people are only getting their first gun as both a range gun and a CC, that means someone needs to start making CC guns that are comfortable to shoot. No one gives a shit about the barrel because it's in your pants, it can be 4" long to make it shoot better, and having a compact grip-length with a reduced capacity can make it more comfortable for small hands or allow rubber grips to be added without making the gun unconcealable.
>>
>>34671443
Okay, go to the P320 full size frame then, that takes the height to 5.5, other measurements are the same, and that gets you 17rd cap

Like Glock all you want, the simple reality is that the P320 can meet or exceed every measurement you asked for

This is objective, empirical truth
>>
>>34670176
>not golden desert eagles
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.