[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to pass the background check for a TS clearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1505.jpg (14KB, 443x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
14KB, 443x220px
How easy is it to pass the background check for a TS clearance for gov't/military work?
>>
Its not too bad. The hardest part was the penis inspection. They get pretty thorough.

At least the nurse was in a good mood. She was laughing and snickering the whole time during the inspection. It was nice to see a happy face in a building full of paper pushing feds.
>>
>>34665453
I was going to give real advice since I have a clearance. But responses like this is probably what you want.
>>
>>34665414
A transsexual clearance?
>>
File: 1487159556784m.jpg (185KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487159556784m.jpg
185KB, 707x1024px
Transsexual clearances are easy.

Usually they'll make you go into their clinic and have the penis inspection. Basically, the RN will take your weewee and push it "up" into yourself. Then, while holding it in place will take another gloved finger with KY and proceed to lube up your new hole. As long as there aren't any major complications, you pass and you'll move onto the pre-op phase and get some weird antibacterial soap to use before surgery.

The worst part is not eating two days in advance! Lol
>>
>>34665480
Please, for the rest of us.
>>
File: 1488380101569.jpg (121KB, 870x931px) Image search: [Google]
1488380101569.jpg
121KB, 870x931px
>>34665566

Triple dubs, also kek
>>
>>34665414
>How easy is it to pass the background check for a TS clearance for gov't/military work?
Mine's long since expired, but if you can buy a firearm, you can probably get a TS clearance.
There was nothing very hard about it, or terribly interesting about the information it gave me access to, although I did see a few drug cartel related gore shots in a report once. That's probably the one memorable thing.
As far as getting it, I guess there was an interview I did with some investigator during basic training, a couple references I had to name(HS friend's parents), a polygraph test before I started officially entering a SCIF for work(basic easy questions, I don't know how this is supposed to weed people out honestly), and just a long waiting period where you may be stuck doing menial tasks for a while after you've completed all your unclassified schooling before you can move on to more training or just your job.
>>
>>34665657
Was the polygraph stressful? I know it's basically voodoo science but I'm a naturally anxious person and may set it off just for sweating
>>
>>34665566
I didn't get the KGB part of that comic for the longest time
>>
File: 93IS.jpg (147KB, 1535x1598px) Image search: [Google]
93IS.jpg
147KB, 1535x1598px
>>34666041
>Was the polygraph stressful?
No, it was pretty casual while we chatted and he hooked up some pads with wires to a few places like my temples and chest to catch changes in breathing/muscles/expressions.
It was like that until the test started and it was time to sit still and just do the questions.
It was mostly just a bunch of rounds of answering the same ~10 boring yes/no questions repeatedly, with one "control" question that would trigger a vivid memory and maybe make the thing spike. I think it was something about whether I'd been mad at my parents at some point, which almost everyone has some vivid memory that can be triggered.
A lot of the questions were just asking if you hated the US, do you want to take down the US government, do you support terrorists, etc etc. Just generic stuff like that.
>>
>>34666115
I didn't realize how crap that picture was, oh well.
>>
>>34666115
polygraphs actually work?
>>
>>34666141
They're not all voodoo magic, but they're not 100% reliable either.
There's a reason they use them. If a question can invoke a very emotional response each time they ask it, that's a pretty big red flag.
>>
>>34666115
>do you support terrorists
Fuck, I played as this guy all the time. Am I done for?
>>
File: IMG_1507.jpg (821KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1507.jpg
821KB, 1920x1200px
>>34666834
Forgot the picture of the fiend
>>
>>34666834
>>34666844
I played lots of GLA and china above all else too, and I passed.
I like GLA demo/chemical and china tank/nuke the most.
>>
They asked all manner of questions to me when I had an employee apply for it

Any history of mental illness in the family, that kinda stuff for like 35 minutes
>>
>>34665414

Not that hard. Paperwork, waiting game, also a penis inspection.
>>
Will being a weeb disqualify me for clearance
>>
>>34667267
I don't think anybody wrote that into the rules yet since it's a bunch of old guys making the rules who are unfamiliar with the new forms of being a general weirdo or deviant.
Just a matter of time so hurry up and try to get grandfathered in before they catch on.
>>
>>34665506
Bradley Manning...

If that Traitorous Faggot can get one, You can Too Anon
>>
>>34665414
All you have to do is be related to Trump.
>>
>>34665566
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tranny Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on transphobic goyim, and I have over 300 confirmed GRIDS infections. I am trained in dilation and I’m the top HRT expert in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bigot. I will poz you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chosen people across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your presidency. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can attempt suicide in over seven hundred ways, and that’s pre-op. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soylent Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bigoted T Cells off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Drumpf.
>>
>>34666041
>>34666115

That's weird. I didn't have a polygraph test.
>>
>>34666041
Depends on the polygraph. Polys are dependant on location and work. Not for getting your clearance.
>>
>>34665414
For me, the interviewer/investigator said that they had a tough time getting a hold of people who weren't on my list of references. From how I understood it, they were looking for people who knew both me and the person I put down as a reference.
>>
>>34671641
Yes, as I understand it, they don't actually ask your references any real questions, they find someone who knows you who isn't on your list of references.
This is to make sure that you don't just choose references and tell those references "hey buddy, don't tell them about X or Y, okay? I put you down as a reference"
>>
>>34671599
>>34671615
I don't really know. All I know is that my job DID require me to get a polygraph before I started.
Although I was able to go through my classified training without it. So I had my TS clearance a few months before I actually had my polygraph at the base I got stationed at.
>>
>>34669450

plebit pls go
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.