[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna make a rocket propelled rocket launcher with 3d printed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I wanna make a rocket propelled rocket launcher with 3d printed rockets and smokeless powder in the tips that will explode on impact.

I'm not Russian/Ukrainian/where ever the fuck is says I am. I'm an american on vacation.

What are the laws concerning such things in the states if anyone is aware, I can't seem to find anything.
>>
>>34664457
I believe that falls under "Destructive Device" which means you would need a tax stamp for both the launcher and each round.

Also, you're probably just gonna blow yourself up.
>>
File: thos_beans.jpg (35KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
thos_beans.jpg
35KB, 640x621px
>>34664457
>rocket propelled rocket
>>
>>34664457
No you don't. You're not going to do shit. Stfu.
>>
>>34664457
ATF pls go
>>
You're gonna get your dog shot. You can't have an exploding tip. Not even tannerite. Depending on the state you can't even use powder to propel it.
>>
>>34664480
I pretty much was asking because I wanted to know if I'm going to able to make a video on it.

laws on these sorts of things don't mean shit to me, I'm not a cuck.

anyway, I saw video of people making similar things on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iD1wv-l7U0

They didn't mention anything about a license. I think the "Destructive Device" dictates the amount of explosive. And as far as rocket launchers go, I know for a fact you don't need them for a launcher. You can buy launchers on the internet legally without even going through an FFL. Buying the rockets is a different story though.
>>
Build a carl gustav
>>
>>34664486
Yes, like a model rocket engine.
>>
>>34664493
you're right, its very hard to work with PVC pipes and wires, what was i thinking.
>>
What would be the legality of a shoulder mounted model rocket launcher?
>>
>>34664569
Thats pretty much all it is, but I'd make it have a power filled tip with a primer on the nose.
>>
>>34664457
Ahmed, there are a few routes that can be taken. Among the least hazardous is by building a replica of the panzerfaust 60 with an inert warhead. It is a blackpowder cannon with a barrel open on both sides fired by an underhammer percussion cap. Fit a wad to stop the charge from spilling out the back, and load like a muzzleloader.

If you are interested in the topic, there is a youtube channel by the name of Stray03 that delves deeper into the subject. He even has videos on a PRIG launcher he built.

https://youtu.be/ocrDDxV1cCo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.