[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the ATF give up on the whole SBR/stock ridiculousness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

When will the ATF give up on the whole SBR/stock ridiculousness? Tailhook Mod 2 pictured on this pistol. Especially when you can now shoulder the damn things.
>>
>>34655781
The same day they get rid of the full auto ban, never ever
>>
They won't have to, in five years a stock and a brace will be indistinguishable from each other, because of the boundary pushing.

I'm just waiting for the "strapless models," which only come with attachment points for straps. They'll conveniently feature a strap deformation back plate, which the straps could wrap around. The back plate could even feature checkering, for stylistic reasons.
>>
>>34655781
>Especially when you can now shoulder the damn things.
if you hate your dog, that is
>>
>>34656302
>he doesn't know about the new letter
>>
File: OA-93_1.jpg (24KB, 528x351px) Image search: [Google]
OA-93_1.jpg
24KB, 528x351px
>>34655781
does anyone make uppers like this anymore?

I don't want that gay arm brace
>>
>>34655781
The ATF will give up when directed by the executive office, or their funding sufficiently threatened by Congress. I'd expect that to be never.

In the meantime enjoy shouldering your brace until the next memo. It appears this president will do fuck all about the ATF. I don't imagine the next president being more likely.

Ambiguous laws with serious punishments are exactly what are desired (look at tax code). The connected never get prosecuted. Step out of line and the list of 'add on' charges destroys the average person (or helps a plea deal sound REAL good).
>>
>>34656366
they sure were scared of it when the deputy director released his white paper that "in no way represented the views of the ATF"
>>
>>34655781
fucking gorgeous little fucker, ain't she
>>34656279
can you explain like exactly how this will work? very interesting and exciting news...
>>34656332
gibmelinkz
>>34656363
this was made back in the ninties before MUH dangerous assault nuclear weapons; think of the children CIAmoSsAD! quite the first piston ar or even ar pistol?
>>34656366
no shit, guy. but the 2nd amen. should anhero any gun laws period. fucking dumb
_
sorry for screenching i just get super excited talking about ar pistols and sbrs they look too cool
>>
>>34656366
>It appears this president will do fuck all about the ATF
You, generally, don't want him to. Dismantling the ATF just gives power back to the FBI and the IRS who will definitely NOT be kind.
>>
>>34656485
It's still DI I believe, the upper tube is just a guide rod and spring.

I just want a high capacity hand cannon that shoots lots of fire and goes through kevlar. pls santa.
>>
File: rock river LAR-PDS.gif (94KB, 585x650px) Image search: [Google]
rock river LAR-PDS.gif
94KB, 585x650px
>>34656363

rock river is probably the only ones stupid enough.
>>
>>34656518
no it not di according to wiki, it has similar internals to the ar18. regardless it such a jewish affair that you can't own a small rifle with a butt-stock -- THEY JUST LOOK FOR DAMN GOOD, TIMMY!
>>
>>34656573
>1,200 for the upper
dang, yo. I'll have to make my own
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 615x409px
>>34655781
> Expecting the ATF to act logically

Nigga
>>
>>34656628
>1,200 for the upper
It's a piston. Buying pistons is asking to get jewed.
>>
>>34656573
>mfw it comes ready for you to mount the MCX's stock on it
>>
>>34655781
The NFA is bullshit, it is a violation of the second amendment to the United States Constitution. It infringes on my right to bear arms.

That being said, it should be repealed. I really see no use for full auto, except to get a thrill out of mag dumps......other than that, ammo is too expensive to waste like that.....but SBS's, SBR's and noise mitigators have legit purposes.

I don't even mind paying the Stamp / TAX. But it is aggravating to get fingerprint cards, waiting and CLEO approval.....

The NFA at the very least should be re-written. All short barrels and noise decreasing devices should be Legal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.