[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, the CIA has hired and sent you to an enemy country your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: House.jpg (554KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
House.jpg
554KB, 1024x768px
/k/, the CIA has hired and sent you to an enemy country

your job is to modify a newly-acquired safe house for maximum effectiveness

how can you make a safe house as concealed as possible, easily defend-able against outside attackers AND also make it harder for the outsiders to recon and watch your safe house?

you have a budget of 2k dollars to do it.
>>
>>34653364
2000 dollars will barely cover fire extinguishers...
>>
>>34653910
Super hot fire? I'm the fire extinguisher.
>>
>>34653364

$2,000 worth of sandbags, concrete, and wooden boards to reinforce the interior from penetrating shots.

Leave the house alone because suddenly changing it on the exterior would be the very thing that makes it stand out and worth investigating.
>>
>>34653364

What's the local exchange rate? $2000 USD can go a long way depending on where this safe house is located.

Get a dark shatter resistant window tint installed. Tell the installers it's for privacy, and to keep the day time heat gain low. Mention burglars. Even better if CIA personal can do the work themselves.

Good solid wood or steel doors in a style keeping with the local area. Good locks but nothing that screams valuable stuff inside.

Hidden real time color cameras with night vision capability to see as close to 360* around the safehouse as possible.

Ensure staff keeps comings and goings consistent with the building's purpose. A private residence isn't going to have dozens of people coming and going at all hours.

Unless we acquired the place with sprinklers, thick stone or concrete walls, good fences or other defense architecture in place, we're limited in what we can do without making the place stand out.

Maybe replace interior dry wall with plywood and fill the void with sand, but that depends on the load bearing capacity of the floor to take the added weight and additional bracing may not be possible without standing out.
>>
I build a bunker with the hatch under the first floor toilet
>>
>>34656145
>>34657185
>none of these guys mentioned a tunnel for agents to run away from in case the house gets raided, or making the house look as third-worldly as possible so it doesn't attract attention and doesn't get raided in the first place
>none of them mention motion sensors in the garden or door/window alarms in case somebody breaks in to tap your electronics or secretly stacking up at night to raid your shit

do you even spoo/k/ism
>>
>>34653364
The CIA is only spending $2k on the safe house? Fuck those guys. They obviously don't care if their agents live or die.

I spend the money on hookers and blow, then defect to the Russians.
>>
>>34653364
Find a crack house or crack house substitute with a basement or crawlspace, and hole up in it. Furnish it with enough basic supplies for field agents to be able to rest up in it. Keep a few cheap pistols around to hand out to the crack heads in case of a raid, giving me and any agents enough time to escape.
>>
/qst/ is that way --------------->
>>
i rent a storage space under shell company's name. making sure it is located near a storm drain a man can crawl through to a river, and has man hole access.

in the storage space I put some innocent looking items essential to a water borne escape. scuba tanks, swim fins, wet suit, and a sat phone.
>>
>>34657816
Do you need more than 2k to buy some bolt doors, an alarm system and a CCTV?
>>
>>34653364
>$2K

Uhh, assuming you can find and procure the house / shack for free...buy lumber, steel plate, and cement mix.

>line walls with 1ft of cement using the lumber as a frame
>hang steel plate over door

Hope you enjoy not having sunlight because you blocked all your windows. This is a retarded thread DESU senpai
>>
>>34653364
go to the minority/poor section of town, invest the 2k getting the homeless on my side
>>
>>34657738

So where and how are you getting rid of the dirt? How do you explain the construction materials coming in to shore up the tunnel? How do you make sure you're not hitting buried lines without making inquires to the utilities providers? Digging sounds?

What good are motion sensors if they're going to be installed where there's, you know, motion everyday? The cameras would tell me if there's impending hostile action against the safe house. And how do you install detectors without people noticing? Or uncovering them later by accident? You can hide a camera in a bird house, a lawn jockey or other unassuming decoration or debris.
>>
>>34653364
2k? Buy 2000 worth of pot. Ask your local contractor what kind of Reno you can have done for 2k and then tell me how loud he laughs in your face.
>>
>>34653364
Don't modify it. Change safehouses frequently and make no modifications. They're for hiding, not for bunkering down in.
>>
>>34653364
Give the 2k to an old lady to buy old lady decorations and take care of the place in her name. Tell her that there will be a number of lovely traveling people staying temporarily in her basement, they won't bother her, and all her bills and rent will be paid for.
>>
>>34653364

spend the 2k on coke.

better idea than fucking with the building.
>>
>>34653364
Outsource to bikies, tell them if they kill attackers they'll get a bonus, may have someone or two pardoned afterwards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.