[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many RAF pilots were captured by Germany during the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1084.jpg (294KB, 1125x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
294KB, 1125x1252px
How many RAF pilots were captured by Germany during the war? Just curious.
>>
File: stahlag 13.jpg (44KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
stahlag 13.jpg
44KB, 558x424px
>>34643615
I know there was at least one British airman at Stalag 13, I think the rest were murdered by Bomber Harris
>>
>>34643615
Can't help with your question.

But an interesting British advantage in the Battle of Britain was that every British airman shot down could be back up the next day whereas each German was out of the war for good.
>>
>>34643795
>murder
>war
lmao no
The krauts should've gotten the same treatment japan got. Firebombs out the ass, a taste of their own medicine. A genocide of the German population would have vastly improved the state of the world today.
>>
>>34643975
/k/ poster
>>34644683
/pol/ poster

Learn the difference /k/ids
>>
>>34643975
Günther Rall was shot down 8 times
>>
>>34643615
Around 10,000 RAF aircrew were captured.
>>
>>34643975
.......unless they didn't bail out.
>>
>>34644715
>pol poster
>anti-germany
>clearly never been on /pol/
Are you trolling or retarded?
Decent bait if the former.
That "pol" poster is likely a commie though, so maybe you're half right and you got leftypol but theyre retards and not from 4chinz.
>>
File: hawkerhurrykang.jpg (181KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
hawkerhurrykang.jpg
181KB, 1920x1282px
>>34645308
When I do my monthly /pol/ check, anti-EU, anti-Merkel, and anti- German threads abound. I bet there that right now there is a thread reminding the board's denizens to boycott the Aldi market chain because it is German-owned. /pol/ is rabidly anti-German because they are the totalitarian EU and are the driver for mass brown importation.
Now you've got me /pol/ posting so here's a Hurricane to make this at least nominally /k/ related.
>>
File: 1495231278190.png (983KB, 1464x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1495231278190.png
983KB, 1464x1236px
>>34645626
They are anti-merkel and anti-EU, but not really anti-germany. Anyone boycotting Aldi is a minor proportion of the huge traffic that go to pol - aldi isn't even a big thing in most of the countries who post, if at all. There's idiots and trolls who are anti-german and anti-anglo and anti-USA and shitpost about it, but thats the noise.
They're not the majority.
Pol also has the highest frequency of genuine shills and lefties 'sliding' with bullshit like said anti-merkel threads and a lot of pol take the bait, sadly.

I have no idea why your OP compelled me to post about pol of all things; I've just had one of those days

Yeah this is /k/ so we should end it here, I've posted a /k/ related image too and I'll see myself out.
>>
>>34643615
There were only 20 pilots in the entire RAF after the invasion of France. I doubt any of them flew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.