[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hold onto your guts boss, while I rip out theirs >they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Sev.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sev.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>hold onto your guts boss, while I rip out theirs
>they're just lining up to die
Stop sev please I can only get so wet
>>
>>34632229
Why couldn't I save him you broccoli looking ass manlet!
>>
>>34632229
fuck you karen travis, i spent good money on those books to find out what happened to him and you fucked me over

never trust a woman
>>
>>34632229
reminder that the empire is a white supremacist entity and is not allowed on k
ffs there called STORMtroopers
>>
>>34632318
who let you out of tumblr?
>>
>>34632346
pretty shit tier bait my dude
>>
>>34632318

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>34632358
>not being a literal white supremacist
>b-b-bait!!!
>>
File: IMG_6806.jpg (140KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6806.jpg
140KB, 923x1200px
>>34632328
>>34632384
>falling for the bait
You are the niggers John.

On a serious note, why can't /pol/ keep it in their pants?

>>34632229
>when you kill all the enemies and can see Sev sitting in his AA turret all okay and you know it's going to go to shit the moment you trigger the next event.
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>34632229
You fucker
Why did you have to remind me
>>
File: 1417011762815.jpg (17KB, 395x294px) Image search: [Google]
1417011762815.jpg
17KB, 395x294px
>ywn attend the Caridan Military Academy in the early years of the Empire
>ywn be deployed against enemies of the Empire
>ywn hold the line against rebels until the day the Glorious Emperor dies
>ywn tell your children about how you fought for something great
>ywn walk into basement, turn the lights on, and stare at your old armor and awards for hours, your heart broken that it had to come to an end

One ruler, one code of law, one common tongue, and one education in social progress. That was what we were promised, but then the rebels ruined everything.
>>
>>34632422
Because you keep giving them attention, retard
>>
>>34632422
because this is an inherently pol thing once you mention jew jew Abrams and his faggotry, turning starwars into pure poz. It's like blowing the /pol/ whistle and then complaining when /pol/ hears it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.