[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/akarots, I'm 3D modeling weapons for a game I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hey /k/akarots,

I'm 3D modeling weapons for a game I'm working on and wanted to know if you guys had any weapons that you think should be in vidya more (At least other than your standard AK's and Glocks). Was also wondering if you guys had any weird, outlandish and flat out unrealistic weapon designs?

Sorry if this is not the place for this, I just figured you guys would have good input.
>>
>>34626985
What kind of game is it?
>>
>>34626985
G11 pls
>>
>>34626985
well, any of the 1860-1886 blackpowders, martinis, beaumonts, rolling blocks, werndls, that kinda thing. Spanish guns like the CETMEs, Ameli, Astra Pistols and STAR pistols. Non magnum revolvers like the Modele 1892 or the Type 26. Small bore shotguns like .410, 16, 32, what have you,
>>
>>34626985
Depends if the game is targeted towards an audience that would appreciate many different types of guns other than just a M16, Uzi and AK. Players of games like Call o' Duty, Arma, etc I think enjoy having a bunch of different guns.
>>
>>34627002

Right it's still in early stages, it's a colorful FPS where each level s a representation of a different person's dream (don't want to get too into story specifics but main character is strapped to a hospital gourney and is injected by this sleazy looking doctor basically which kicks everything off).

With the dream theme I want to just go full on wacky with the enemy and weapon designs, not every level you'll have weapons and will have to rely on the enviroment or run. Some levels you'll start with weapons, others levels you'll have to find as you go.
>>
anything from forgotten weapons
>>
>>34627030

Nah man I just want over the top shit, some of it can be realistic, but I don't care for the COD, ARMA crowd, I just want to make something that's fun.
>>
>>34627036
if thats the case go bonkers, musketoons, Type 11s, Gyrojets, old school ar-10s
>>
>>34627052
Type "Forgotten weapons" on YouTube and get enlightened by our lord and savior Gun Jesus, hallowed be Thy name.
>>
>>34627002
>>34627006
>>34627020
>>34627037
>>34627058
>>34627120

Thanks for the input guys, got a lot more direction now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.