[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> first job was in a kitchen without air conditioning >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1079.jpg (26KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
26KB, 199x254px
> first job was in a kitchen without air conditioning
> hot and humid from the oven and sinks
> Rolling Stones plays on the radio
> sit on a box and pretend I'm in Vietnam

> Driving a winding road or ride rollercoasters and pretend I'm a fighter pilot perusing a bandit
> putting batteries in remote, flashlight, etc. and pretending their guns
> pressure washer is flamethrower and concrete is Japanese fortifications

What are some of your /k/ related imaginations?
>>
>>34621250
>Take apart mechanical pencil and lay the parts out on my desk
>clean them with a napkin I stole from the lunchroom even though they're not dirty and made of plastic
>put the pencil back together and feel a small amount of satisfaction as the spring clicks into place
>load sticks of lead into the holding chamber one at a time
>resume Spanish test and get a C

I was that kid
>>
>>34621250

I walk through the woods in pitch black nights silently pretending that im doing jackal shit to protect rural white communities from roving bans of mudskin marauders from the city, after a collapse situation.

I have a suppressed subsonic .300 ar and a NOD and i come across twenty noisy niggers moving north through the woods to find food and rape victims in a community of white farmers in the rural area.

I crouch in a ravine, breathing through my mouth. I plan the first five targets and start shooting. Pop pop pop pop pop watching niggers drop drop drop. They panic, shooting in every direction and stumbling, but i am as cold as ice. I deliver rounds to center mass until nothing is moving and then shoot every body again.

Jackals are known for their extremely cunning and opportunistic predation. I look up at the moon, and know that i am the moonman, just like from when there was internet and funny youtube songs and 4chan. Tomorrow me and someone else will bring an atv to collect whateveris worth taking. I have murdered twenty jigs in cold blood and i pray to god i catch another raiding party tonight. I continue on my patrol.

In the morning i will walk into the small farm town and they will ask where all the bullets went end i will tell them. Then i will sleep. I will wake and eat, and we will discuss the activities emenating the nightmare occuring in the city.

And when the night falls i will patrol again, the angel of extinction, searching for interlopers. For i am the jackal. I am moonman. I have killed over five hundred humans since the collapse. Before that, i was a professional ranch hunter, and killed over 15000 feral pigs. Humans are easier because they make more noise and cant smell.
I
>>
>Fixing robots at work. Pretend I'm building bombs to blow up the infidels.
>>
>>34621413
cringe
>>
>>34621250
>> Driving a winding road or ride rollercoasters and pretend I'm a fighter pilot perusing a bandit
>>pressure washer is flamethrower and concrete is Japanese fortifications

Those were both too fucking real. When I used to smoke weed, I'd drive alone in the pitch dark and imagine myself as a bomber pilot on a B-17 bombing run during WWII over Germany, and my speedometer and stuff were my instrument panels.

Also:
>sometimes when I know I'm alone when I run up stairs, I pretend I'm holding an MP40
>looking for disk in tall grass/woods while frolfing, pretend I'm on patrol in Vietnam
>purposely go for a walk on a really fucking cold winter day to try to appreciate how horrible Operation Typhoon in Russia 1941 was
>throw short sticks while hiking and pretending they're potato masher grenades
>>
>worked at Amazon
>practiced TD on handheld scanner
>imagine fighting a bunch of loud hispanics a la The Raid style
>look at different items to be used as weapons
>imagine escaping the warehouse after a pile of bodies is racked

Also
>in friends pool, smoked some weed
>wading around, saying 'Navy Seals' every time I do a breaststroke
>to the people outside my high bubble looked like some overweight kid muttering something about seals

ah autism...
>>
bumping this shit
>>
File: 1498473453870.png (270KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1498473453870.png
270KB, 500x481px
>>34621250
>work in security checkpoint
>pretend I'm a metrocop in City 17

>cutting down banana trees with machete
>imagine I'm innajungle, clearing a path for a squad to follow

>carrying small items
>hold them in low ready stance

>use filing cabinet
>AP loaded, one round
>>
>be a carpenter
>carry 2 x 4 like a rifle if they are short enough
>been called out on it a few times
>>
File: 1459598394744.png (73KB, 594x474px) Image search: [Google]
1459598394744.png
73KB, 594x474px
>Disassemble pen
>Keep parts in pencil box
>Take them out one by one
>Discretely assemble weapon
>Cap screws on last
>It's a silencer
>Hold pen like pistol
>Assassinate class bully
>No one notices
>Disassemble weapon, stow in pencil box
>Another successful mission
>>
>tactically stalk my cat with unloaded gun in my underwear at 3 am
>he fuckin wins

Little fucker gets into it and hides from me and will jump out at me. Im training my self to clear houses of little pitch black jumpscare monsters.
>>
>>34621915

Are you me?
>>
File: stick-guns.jpg (48KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
stick-guns.jpg
48KB, 480x472px
>>
>>34621250
>helping friend of mine finish up some yard work for some random people he does as a side gig.
>doing the weedwacking and pretending I'm sweeping for mines
>see the wife and her smoking daughter coming down the road so I hurry up to finish the stone path that connects their drive way to the homes front door just as they get out of the car
>say to myself "she's all clear, it's safe to advance" just as they walk in front of me
>except I don't say it to myself and I say it out loud, probably really loud because I have my noise canceling headphones on and I'm listening to Brighton rock
Thank god I couldn't hear what they responded with and I kept my eyes on the grass to avoid the strange rooms
>>
>>34621413
"Breathing through my mouth", is'nt that what you always do?
>>
File: 1466815108063.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466815108063.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>34622701
I used to jam 3-4 of these things into a belt around my chest and pretend I was a pirate. A brace of pistols makes you death itself in games of guns.
>>
One time I imagined like 100 kids on an island camp ground were a threat to an unified Aryan Norway.
>>
>>34622446
What's our favorite color?
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (19KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
19KB, 196x257px
>be me as as kid
>live In Nebraska
>Thought cowboys were the coolest
>Used to watch for a few dollars more and blazing saddles every other day
>Always wanted to be just like Buffalo Bill Cody
>I used to ride around in my bike yelling "get out of my land you dirty injuns!" Mom says I have to stop, dad encourages me
>eventually grow out of it....I still accidentally call Mexicans injuns
>>
>>34621250
>> putting batteries in remote, flashlight, etc. and pretending their guns
Me
>>
>>34621250
>Bolt door latch
>Pretend I'm chambering a round in a Mosin or Springfield
>>
>>34621250
>driving long distance
>hitting rumble strips makes a BRRRRRRRRT sound
>hit them deliberately while pretending I'm an A-10 pilot on a gunrun
>>
>>34624040
same
>>
>be on herbicide spray team
>Stomping through forests and wetlands like it's 'nam
>Hold spray nozzle in low ready position.
>Mow down hundreds of weeds a day

I got fired from that job, probably in part for my lack of focus. Now I've got another forestry job and I get to cut through the forest with a machete.
Plus everything vaguely gun-shaped is a gun once I get ahold of it.
>>
>>34621250
> go into workshop
> pick up drill
> pic related
>>
>>34624242
Having trigger discipline with power tools seems like a good thing.
>>
>>34624242
you are not actively drilling yet your safety is disengaged. poor form
>>
>>34622736
>>34621457

You guys do not deserve posts like this masterpiece >>34621413
God /k/ is fucking awful
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.