[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, you gotta see this: >>https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: 14956329726_a33c8e9c82_o.jpg (202KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
14956329726_a33c8e9c82_o.jpg
202KB, 1400x933px
/k/, you gotta see this:

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkFQFwWuvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkFQFwWuvU

At 6:30 onwards.

I couldnt even imagine the Flanker being able to pull something like that off and yet it seems to do it so effortlessly.
>>
File: Su_35S_Hyper_Kulbit.webm (603KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
Su_35S_Hyper_Kulbit.webm
603KB, 224x400px
Also, i found a webm of it.
>>
>>34616816
Oh, pretty cool.
Too bad it 2017 and no one give a fuck about maneuverability.

Russians, as always, generation behind the West.
>>
File: IMG_8422.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8422.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>34616869
/k/, as always, ruining fun threads with nationalistic cold war shitposting
>>
>>34616869

Oh come the fuck on, the first reply to my thread and its a shitpost.

You can do better then this /k/.
>>
>>34616816
Will all this sweet tricks help you to dodge from AMRAAM, or infiltrate enemy airspace undetected?

I guess not.
>>
Now let's see if the F15 can do this

Fucking Flankers are magical
>>
>>34616935
Modern day /k/ is 50% shitposting, 40% is posts from idiots who watched Wolverines as kids and unironically think that China and Russia will invade US tomorrow, and like 10% is reasonable discussion.
>>
>>34617008
tbf that's 40% which is backlash against the rising vatnik tide.

There's nothing wrong with airshow acrobatics, some posters simply confuse them with relevance to modern warfighting.
>>
>>34616978
Fun fact, but first aircraft with thrust vectoring capabilities was heavily modified F-15.

But only one was built, and it was unarmed technology demonstrator.
>>
>>34616816

Slav bashing aside, the Su-27 family have the most beautiful lines of any fighter.
>>
>>34617075
Excuse me, but actually, first aircraft with thrust vectoring capabilities was Harrie
>>
Practicality considerations aside, that is some black-magic on the part of the pilot and plane.
>>
>>34617031
>tbf that's 40% which is backlash against the rising vatnik tide.

More like 40% is the double digit IQ crowd who eat up that Democrat / (((Neocon))) anti-Russian propaganda.
>>
>>34616869

It's amazing how much authority the pilot has over such a mass of steel slung around in the air.

It's very impressive.
>>
>>34617164
>implying those are mutually exclusive

The lower end of the Russian elite is presently grasping after a post-CW national identity; which doubles as motivational pap for the lower classes. Underneath the propaganda there's a lot of insecurity about China rising to replace Russia as the American foil.
>>
>>34616816
And Russia sold this plane to a fucking chinks.
Come on, really, Russia? Really?
>>
>>34617198
>The lower end of the Russian elite is presently grasping after a post-CW national identity; which doubles as motivational pap for the lower classes

That's complete bullshit that SJW-tier 23-year old "journalism" undergrads like to speculate about on Huffington Post.
>>
>>34617345
It's actually copypasta from the mouth of a mid-level Russian naval designer, but if SJW journalists are your social and informational circle, hey, tell yourself what you need to hear.
>>
>>34617382
>implying russian elites are not anxious as fuck over losing the role as "the second power"
As soon as China becomes the leader of the second world, russia will be just another failed post cold war state with absolutely no redeeming qualities other than a dusty claim to former glory.
>>
>>34617478
>implying China will ever surpass Russia
>>
>>34616816
try that shit out in actual combat and you'll get a missile shoved up your backside before you can say candleja
>>
>>34617560
>Russian GDP 2016: 1.2 trillion
>Chinese GDP 2016: 11.1 trillion
>US GDP 2016: 18.5 trillion

China has an economy 10x the size of Russia. Several individual US states have bigger economies than Russia.

The Chinese population (and consequentially large high-IQ engineer population and tradesmen needed to run an MIC) is big.

Once the new Silk Road kicks off, Chinese economic influence will expand significantly. Combined with the renewables rush in Europe and Russia's ongoing demographic collapse, it's hard times ahead.
>>
>>34617623
>large high-IQ engineer population

They have a lot of worker drones who need to be directed and simply push paper.

They don't have the talent generally.
>>
>>34617560
>Russia
>centralized economy reliant on oil prices
>massive nuclear arsenal because they never replace their old nukes
>economic warfare strategy fucked as soon as LNG terminals start popping up
>gradually divergent interests from Russia in Central Asia
>>
>>34617123
Yak-36
>>
>>34617650
*meant to say China
As soon as China starts needing more fresh water, they're going to side with the Uzbeks and Tajiks against the Kazakhs and Russians.
>>
>>34617617
You got cut off there. I think you were trying to say CandleJa...
>>
>>34617635
>le bugman meme

you have to go back to MPC.

Over the last century (thanks Mao) China has suffered a deficit in links between production and R&D; this channel is critical for quality product (need an example? German blue collars, or the stereotypical US inventor).

It is gradually being fixed. And while creativity is important, engineering is generally a fungible good. Lack of creativity can be overcome with more or smarter engineers.

And China has had to need to display creativity either, yet. Easier to copy known solutions when building up and industrial base.
>>
>>34617650
>because they never replace their old nukes
opinion discarded retard
>>
>>34617698
>Sarmat
>supposed to be fielded 2015
>still having ejection test "delays" n 2017
>>
>>34617650
>>massive nuclear arsenal because they never replace their old nukes
They're actually starting to replace all their older nukes and have them all modern by 2020. Given the fact the fact that a certain amount of money is earmarked for the Rocket Forces.
http://www.dia.mil/Portals/27/Documents/News/Military%20Power%20Publications/Russia%20Military%20Power%20Report%202017.pdf
>>
>>34616839
>posting the smaller version

Kek. Post the bigger one. Or just search the archive.
>>
>>34616869
Funny - when an F-35 showed an (less impressive) airshow display /k/ sperged out completely.
>>
>>34616839
Looks neat, but useless in combat.
>>
>>34617782

There is a bigger one?
>>
Well, in 70s this jet would be king ot the sky.
But now we have things like stealth and long range AA missiles.

Why F-35 does not have such capabilities? Because it don't need them.
In theory, if you in F-35 and you can see enemy with naked eye you doing something terribly wrong.
>>
>>34616869
And?
It still looks cool. Get the stick out of your ass, /k/ has always appreciated cool shit. Not everything has to be about muh cold wars russia vs USA shitposting.
>>
>>34616839
This would be impressive to normies who think a missile has to physically come into contact with a plane to explode.
>>
>that moment around 3:40 where it starts doing fucking donuts in the air
Now I want Initial D but with planes.
>>
>>34618981
But this is literally Russian propaganda.
They trying to look cool, while in reality their military capabilities is barely on 70s level.
And look at their economy.
Don't get delusional
>>
>>34619046
And? I'll reiterate, remove the telephone pole from your ass for 8 minutes and appreciate something that looks fucking cool instead of trying to make everything about muh practical applications and muh outdated military hardware.
Jesus fucking christ, what is with /k/ nowadays? Where did all you no-fun-allowed faggots stream in from and why haven't you left yet?
>inb4 'LMAO IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2004 FUKKIN NEWFAG /k/'s ALWAYS HAD A STICK UP ITS ASS MUH RUSSIAN PROPAGANDUMS'
>>
>>34619074
> Where did all you no-fun-allowed faggots stream in from and why haven't you left yet?
Backlash against the Ukraine related vatnik flood of 2014
>>
>>34619149
The organized propaganda effort by the Russians on this site pissed me off. It obvious to anyone with half a brain.
>>
>>34619149
UNderstandable I guess. I still don't see why people seem universally incapable of appreciating cool things or funny things anymore, though.
>>
>>34618355
I think that's because we're seeing something very different coming from the Russian plane. The Su here is maneuvering ballisticly whereas the F-35 has a lot more control over it's nose.
>>
File: IMG_5355.jpg (327KB, 1833x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5355.jpg
327KB, 1833x1418px
I live in Southeast Alaska and since the norks have gone full retard military jets have been coming and going. Normally you see them once a year but now it's almost weekly. I took a pic but it's hard to see. It's above the light pole.
>>
>>34616869
Dude, shut the fuck up for a moment.

1) We all know that.
2) It still looks cool so just sit back and enjoy the fucking show and put a leash on your weaponized autism.

I love slavbashing as much as everyone on /k/ but posters like you make this place unbearable.
>>
>>34617099
Those disgusting looking engines aren't doing any favors for their aesthetic though
>>
File: 1429206752681.jpg (20KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1429206752681.jpg
20KB, 680x680px
>This entire thread.

Holy fucking shit. 4chan /k/ is dead as far as i am concerned, what a bunch of moronic ungratefull idiots that a lot of you are...

>>34619046

>But this is literally Russian propaganda.

HOW THE FUCK IS THE VID I POSTED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM "PROPAGANDA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

NEITHER THE FUCKING VID STATES ANYTHING ABOUT PERFORMANCE AND NEITHER DID I AND THE SUBJECT IS AN AIRCRAFT DOING PRETTY MANEUVERS AT AN AIRSHOW!!

GET FUCKING CANCER YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDED MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
>>
>>34619194
It's a shame. At least there's a cool video.
>>
>>34618710
Yes. It's in HD. Both videos are linked in TR1's post to that Russian face book page. That 603kb one is the SD version that I ripped. You can check the archive.

>>34619512
Well, it is summer. And you've posted on shittier forums like russiadefence.
>>
>>34619512
Its a airshow vid, one where they have no weapons and less than 50% fuel.
>>
>>34619631
>summer
Or daytime /k/. Night time /k/ is always better. Kids are sleeping.
>>
>>34619512
Good, fucking leave already you dumb tripnigger. We've had more than enough of your bullshit ever since you tried to unironically quote mike sparks years ago.
>>
>>34619669
Yknow, people always say that Day/k/are is just a meme like summer, but I honestly have to say I usually notice a drastic decrease in shitposting of all kinds. Maybe it's just that the retards have better sleep schedules, but /k/ always seems more civil and generally a happier board during the night.
>>
>>34619631

>And you've posted on shittier forums like russiadefence.

I posted once in 2015 (asking for a stream for the Victory Parade), i havent lurked that site since late 2016 so that one doesnt count at all.
>>
>>34616816
2:50-3:02 was beautiful. The SU-35 is absolute sex.
>>
>>34619780
>>34616816
Also, I don't speak Russian but there is a PAK FA video from that airshow I suppose in the suggestions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVlTjSlo4fM
>>
>>34617725
Bulava had problems but it's been fixed and launching them are now successful, recently launched a 2 missile salvo.
Liner had no problems in replacing the older Sineva
Yars-M is just waiting for Project Avangard to finish.
Same with Rubezh and Object 4202.
Kh-101/Kh-102 is already flying over Syria and its nuke capable.
Kaliber is also nuke capable
As is Oniks that was used against land targets in Syria.
Barguzin is doing fine

But yes let's focus on Sarmat only instead and build our conclusion on that alone.
>>
>>34619512
kys slavaboo
>>
>>34617635
It's not a meme when china is essentially ravaging the world for its own temporary gain. I know people hate it because its 'heartless' and 'inhuman', but the one child policy was the chance to get shit together, and they fucking wasted it.
>>
>>34619989
too expensive to have more than one child now in china unless u get gubment gibsmedats
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.