[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come back home >decide to fly the colors for veteran's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1367031549915.jpg (47KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1367031549915.jpg
47KB, 405x344px
>come back home
>decide to fly the colors for veteran's day
>"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE" randomly on the street
>it's some random guy
>"Yeh- wh- you too!"
>we both process what I said
>shuffle away awkwardly
>it's been half a year and I still remember it almost every day
Be honest. Is suicide the only redemption?
>>
>>34614666
Yes, but don't do it with a gun.
Do it with feminism or something.
>>
Dude I wish I could use awkward "you toos" I've gotten as currency.

>be delivery driver
>hand people their food
>they gibe monies
>"Thanks, enjoy your food!"
>"You too!"
>"...wait, I mean..."
>laugh inside as I get back in my car
>>
>>34614666
Normies do this all the time. If the person you say it to doesn't laugh it off then they are the fucking weirdo.
>>
>>34614709
You bastard
>>
>be marine
>driving back to base at 2am
>get to the front gate
>"Drive safe"
>"you too"
>>
>>34614825
This guy has it right.

Whenever the person at the ticket counter says "enjoy the show" I end up saying "you too" every fucking time. Theyre used to it and everyone else should be too.
>>
File: 1494386966233.jpg (60KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494386966233.jpg
60KB, 432x444px
>>34614666
>be delivery driver
>Not the food kind like 34614709, but BestBuy
>literally every 2nd stop after saying "Enjoy the ___" (TV,Fridge,Washer/dryer,whatever) customer replies with "You too!"
>only 1 out of every 10 seem to even catch what they just said.

Completely normal reaction. I intentionally do it when someone wishes me Happy Birthday or Fathers day or some other specific greeting just cause lame dad humor.
>>
>>34614863
Infantry vet, and former projectionist/manager, I wear many hats.

People are programmed to say shit. I used to say "enjoy your movie" and people say "you too". I worked there I'm not watching shit retard, you are. People say "thank you for your service" and I just say ok thanks, or say "that's kind of you but I joined for my own reasons". Aka I killed brown people and went to college on GI Bill and have a decent career, more butter on my pop corn.
>>
>>34614666
Why did you post this on /k/, exactly?
>>
>>34614666
>DEM TRIPS

you are cursed nikka
>>
I started doing this on purpose just because of threads like this, I actually rather enjoy it.
>>
>>34614928
You okay, buddy?
>>
>>34615048
Not really. Why I didn't come off as a normal?
>>
>>34615100
Tell us your problems.
>>
>>34615204
I'm a good boy, and I dindu nuffin.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (8KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
8KB, 233x200px
>>34615017
You are a sick man
>>
>>34614666
Tank you for your cervix, Satan.
>>
people think it's more weird if you don't say anything, it's another nuance of bullshit small talk that makes people comfortable when they're doing mundane garbage all day
>>
File: Nope.webm (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.webm
396KB, 1920x1080px
Just say thanks for your support you fucking autismos. This is a lowkey troll thread anyway, some triggered fuck who hates the vet community. Probably Zed desu
>>
>>34614920
I catch myself every time I do it, but I just don't care really. It's a pretty irrelevant thing.
>>
>>34614666
This board has ruined .mil for me. Now whenever I hear an ad going on about brave men and women in the armed forces, I can't help but just imagine some guy sitting in a portashitter and drawing dicks.

I'm glad you guys make the best of it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.