[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YESTEDAY I DREMT OF BUSINES IDEA WHAT IF I BUY 3D PRINTER??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

YESTEDAY I DREMT OF BUSINES IDEA

WHAT IF I BUY 3D PRINTER????? I GET PRINTER AND PRINT RIGLES FROM GHOST GUNNERS LIKE UPER OR LOWER OR BARRELS AND JUST LEAV AROUND TOWN.

EVERYWER.

UNDER BENCH IN PARK, RIFLE. SOME GUNS IN SCHOOL ENTRYWAYS. MAYBE SOMe guns like in supermarket lokers or gym lockers or sth

Anyhow guns everywhere like gun hyperinflation

WOULD THAT KILL AMENDMENT 2 or help?

CAN I MAKE MONY? like a kikstarter for gunseverywhere.com?

picrelated gunprinter
>>
>>34613476
I think you'd be meeting some ATF agents very quickly.
>>
>>34613485
but they dont know me like i wont be leaving phoning cards with my name
>>
I wonder what would happen if a billionaire just one day said "fuck it" to everything, bought/made/acquired a contract for tens of millions of guns, and just sent one to everyone in the nation.

How would the government respond?
>"Turn them in or we will come for the 100 million AR's that were given to all of you! Don't shoot us!"
>>
File: 1500603090434m.jpg (65KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1500603090434m.jpg
65KB, 1024x725px
>>34613476
>Reddit misspellings and lolsorandum 'humor in an attempt to have a similar Reddit escapee take a cap
>>
>>34613498
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>34613505
Elaborate
>>
>>34613518
You'd need to have been born before July 21st 1999 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>34613476
Haha that's so crazy OP. You should totally do it!
>>
File: dfsalklkasfd.jpg (33KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
dfsalklkasfd.jpg
33KB, 480x389px
>>34613529
forgot pic
>>
>>34613528
And that relates to the earlier post, how? Please educate me on your words.
>>
File: snoop dogg 2fort weed.gif (935KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
snoop dogg 2fort weed.gif
935KB, 400x225px
While OP is a fagget, this is actually a concept that has been and is still used in Germany for the peace-by-peace destruction of cannabis legislature.

It goes under the name of "Guerilla Growing".

Essentially, you use the weed plant, which is naturally hardy and survives easily in the climate, as a legislature-destroying biological weapon by planting small saplings (is that the term for a small fern in English?) or by scattering seeds in fertinle ground in the wild. You then do not harvest it, or only return to the plants in order to take seeds from them and then scatter them further. The idea is to make the plant indigenous and to cause a natural spread of the plant in the surrounding countryside which is very likely to be completely uncontrollable and unstoppable to the authorities.

So, quite literally a bioweapon, just nonlethal and only annoying to feds and other LE.

This is especially effective in German cities, since Germany prides itself on having extensive amounts of greenery and parksinterweaved into even the most internal parts of their cities. Woe be the lawman who doesn't pay a close enough attention to the local anarchist scene and discovers that the inner city parks have been used as hiding-in-plain-sight weed plantations for the last five years.
>>
>>34613476
There isn't a 3d printer yet capable of producing a finished firearm. Even the DMLS and BJ3d printers that can print metal parts still will require finishing, and those machine that can print metal parts are not for sale to the general population. (I know, I've been shopping for them.)
>>
>>34613542
you sound like you're 12 you fuck
>>
>>34613560
>saplings
afaik baby trees are called saplings while every other kind of plant is called a seedling
>>
>>34613476
All that does is finish 80% lowers you tard. Kinda silly desu
>>
>>34613494
Phoning cards holy fuck what kind of shithole communist country are you from that a business idea is leaving free shit laying around?
>>
>>34613476
If this is unironically how you write, go kill yourself.

If this is your idea of a funny post, also go kill yourself.
>>
OP are you retarded or 12? Learn how to fucking speak english
>>
>>34613560
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>34613932
ferns aren't seedlings because they don't grow from seeds
>>
>>34613476
how is that a business idea?
>>
Anyone know how this machine works? It makes shit out of polymers? So plastic lowers?
>>
>>34616411
It machines out 80% lowers into real lowers. It's a cnc.
>>
>>34613560
In the US, there are wild growing cannabis strains, but they have almost no THC content.

Various law enforcement agencies sometimes "bust" wild growing plants to make their numbers look good.
>>
>>34617272
Oh that's really good then. I keep seeing it referred to as a 3D printer
>>
File: heaven or hell lets rock.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heaven or hell lets rock.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>34617352
https://ghostgunner.net/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjasSGZd40s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clzSo2EAAoI
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.