[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i missing other than the receiver? Got my tactical buttplug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20170721_021319.jpg (102KB, 1200x518px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_021319.jpg
102KB, 1200x518px
What am i missing other than the receiver?
Got my tactical buttplug got my shoulder thing that goes up.
>>
>>34612476
missing the chamber
>>
>>34612493
the barrel is there the chamber is a part of the barrel
>>
File: 1436131287126.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436131287126.png
39KB, 200x200px
>>34612476
a life
>>
File: aaaayyyyyyy.jpg (30KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
aaaayyyyyyy.jpg
30KB, 448x299px
>>34612524
>>
>>34612476
Tool for the build, shit to headspace it. You know what any of that is called? Do you know what a locking shoulder is why it matters and how to measure that shit?
>>
>>34612551
yup
>>
>>34612476
A less inferior battle rifle
>>
>>34612476
Why do you have to build your FALs in kit in the USA ?

Is there some kind of law against importing them?
>>
>>34612746
yes. FALs and what are essentially either machine guns or "military style rifles" with "no sporting purpose" either can't be imported or have to be imported in a "sporting configuration" because ATF and due to various gun control legislation.
For example various euopean pocket pistols like the astra cub were banned from import by the 1968 GCA because they were small cheap and easily concealed guns used in crime.
>>
>>34612884
Dumb, well at least you can still kinda get them. I'm waiting for the papers to buy a L1A1 right now.
>>
File: 1489444120443.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1489444120443.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>34612884
I should clarify that the gov't thought those pocket pistols were primarily for criminals not that they inherently were. It also of course helped remove competition from domestic manufacturers.
>>
>>34612901
yeah, we've been spoiled by cheap surplus in the past. People practically have to twist the arm of congress now just to get some korean 1911s and garands imported, so I don't think getting original FALs will be easier.
Hope everything goes smooth with the L1A1. Get some hotpants and become a man among men!
>>
>>34612956
They legally can't refuse but they usually take their time to deliver the papers like ~4months
>>
tell me why i shouldnt get a dsa
>>
>>34612566
You don't have shit do you, just buy yhe 922r parts and send it to get built before you fuck up an izzie, if that even is your kit.
>>
>>34614718
Yeah don't dare learn something about your hobby that is relatively easy to do and quite rewarding and half the cost of having someone else do it and takes probably a few hours at most to learn and do properly.
>>
>>34615644
Fucking suit yourself you avoiding the question ass little faggot. You fool no one homebuilding because you're cheap. Keep it up and kb your shit for all I care. You would have said something about the tools needed the cost and where you sourced them by now if you even took a minute to google it if you actually knew anything of what you're talking about mr I wanna learn something. You could have had a gainful discussion instead of acting like you're talking to everyone around us instead of answering what I asked. I would have pointed you in the right direction for literally everything if you had actually answered the questions instead of acting like a flaming fucking faggot who got triggered by my hate speech. Act like this in any forum and watch a mod open that izzie bipod up your ass for being a little cunt as the community lynches your snarky ass. Be humble when your obviously ignorant ass comes asking for shit. I hope your barrel doesnt time and you gouge the metal turning it down.

May none of your rifles ever run a full magazine without jamming.

Status 6/10 rustled replied but done
>>
>>34615644
To add to what >>34616335 said, you're being an ignorant mongoloid if you think putting together an izzy will take the same amount of work as a shovel AK. Check on every single forum, and if you think you can pull off shit better than the experienced that have worked almost 2 years to build a FAL, you must be a goddamn idiot
>>
>>34618717
Building a FAL isn't any more difficult than an AK. That's just my opinion. There's different things to pay attention to, but there's nothing ridiculous if you do your research before starting. Both of mine work fine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.