[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you guys ever have to put down your own pets? if so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 18

File: 2017-07-20 16.56.02.jpg (3MB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-20 16.56.02.jpg
3MB, 3024x2268px
did you guys ever have to put down your own pets? if so what gun did you use?
>>
File: 37861618.jpg (123KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
37861618.jpg
123KB, 500x417px
>>34609145
>>
>>34609145
12g 00 buck behind the ear.

Didn't want them to feel anything.
>>
>>34609193
.22lr SSS between the eyes.

Didn't want the neighbor to hear anything.
>>
File: IMG_20160224_175705.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_175705.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
Used pic to put down my Rottweiler, she had been having a seizure that was getting progressively worse for about 15 minutes.
I figured that even if she managed to survive there would had been severe brain damage at that point.

RIP Delilah, you deserved better.
>>
>>34609260
Sorry Anon, that's terrible.

I agree with >>34609193
12 gauge shotgun with 00 buck
>>
File: 3463.jpg (90KB, 1500x336px) Image search: [Google]
3463.jpg
90KB, 1500x336px
>>34609145
Like a swarm of angry bees.
>>
>>34609145
Goldfish with a pellet gun, oddly enough.
>>
Wasn't there a greentext of a guy who put down his goat with a bb gun because it had a wound in his paws?
>>
File: ichbeidecowsen.jpg (340KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
ichbeidecowsen.jpg
340KB, 1280x914px
>>34609145
not a 9mm.
>>
>>34609971
https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=0bb_1403870338
>>
>>34609145
A very ill cat, yes.

Ruger LCP .380 to the temple. He jerked for a bit
>>
If my dog bites someone again (he already bit someone bad once) I'm gonna take him in the back yard with a 10mm.
>>
>>34609145
Me neighbors dog kept running into our yard and attacking the kids. I warned him about it, next time it happened I shot it with a 4.10. Police came and held the shotgun for about 30 minutes before returning it to me with no charges.

When I was young I had to put down a barn dog that got kicked real bad and wouldn't recover, I believe it was a .38 revolver. All I remember was a loud bang, after that the deed was done.
>>
File: Vi2.jpg (134KB, 703x650px) Image search: [Google]
Vi2.jpg
134KB, 703x650px
>>34609145
Once. I fucked it up.

>Inherit cat after dad drinks himself to death.
>Scrawny 14 year old female with a bad attitude.
>It torments our black lab mercilessly.
>Seriously, gives her spinning shit fits.
>We like the dog better than the cat, and dad's dead anyway.
>Take cat to garage, put wet food on a chopping block
>Lap lap lap.
>Taurus PT22 back of head, four inches.
>BANG!
>Turn to get trash bag.
>Fucker jumps up and tears through house, trailing blood everywhere.
>Shoo it outside, figure it will die.

>Next morning, cat attacks wife from the backseat of her car.
>It had pissed everywhere and shredded her papers.
>Wherever we are in the house, the cat is outside croaking a weird, broken meow.
>Feel guilty and leave food out for it, but never let it back in the house.
>Pet it a couple weeks later.
>Fucker is healthier than I've ever seen it, solid muscle, slick coat.
>Gray tuffts of fur behind head and under chin, I guess from where the bullet went through.
>Later, it chased our dog onto the highway, where she was hit and killed.
>Lived with the cat another six years.
>Never found the body.

Rot in hell, furry undead bitch.
>>
>>34610068
>shooting your dog instead of teaching him or at least taking to to be trained

fuck you, you lazy fat shit
>>
>>34610068
>with a 10mm.
>shooting puppers with /k/'s signature cartridge
Just take it to the Humane Society and let a responsible person take care of it.
>>
>>34610170
Neat. It was meant to live.
>>
>>34610010
>OMG they just shot the cow
>the animal that we farm and slaughter in masses every day

What fucking faggots.
>>
>>34610315
humanely slaughter*
this fucker just shot it wherever
>>
>>34609145
Just call the vet for fucks sake, many will even make a house call if the animal is too sick to be moved.
>>
>>34609150
Felix isn't a trap, Subaru is just dumb.
>>
>>34609712
Wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>34610170
poor cat, really
>>
>>34610170
>not catching it unawares and ambushing it
>not mag dumping into it to ensure death
That dog could have lived.
>>
>>34609145
A shovel
>>
My cousin and his dad are useless farmers, kept running over their own working dogs.

Then they come to me asking to put the fuckers down when they have a leg dangling there with a compound fracture. Have done 3 or 4 with a .22lr to the brain stem/dome.

I moved away because I got sick of shooting their dogs. Ironically now there is a wild dog eating their sheep and IDGAF.
>>
I once beheaded a mouse with a gerber machete. My cat laid it at my feet paralyzed like i was gonna eat the thing.
>>
>>34609145
>no cumstains
im suprised, and slightly disappointed.
>>
File: angrygaysounds.jpg (33KB, 320x339px) Image search: [Google]
angrygaysounds.jpg
33KB, 320x339px
Just so you all know this, hopefully most of you do cause 4chan is pretty weeb,

but thats not a girl in the picture by the way. It's Felix (re:zero)
>>
File: 1432952922334.png (312KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
1432952922334.png
312KB, 605x615px
Not pets, but I shoot down the city pigeons that land in my backyard to drink from my pool a lot. Most of the time I just go to my air-gun so the HOA doesnt get pissy but I have had to both pay fines AND scrub blood and feathers off of the pool deck before, via pigeon physically removed by mosin.
>>
>>34610170
cool story, +rep
>>
>>34609145
I used a 12 guage slug when my lab had seizures. It was hard to do but I had to end her suffering. I feel worse about shooting my dog than the hadjis I clipped in Iraq.

I did it at midnight then spent half the night burying her. Then I let my wife and daughter know in the morning, then we had a small service.
>>
>>34609145
Why is your pillow body brown?
>>
Goldfish
Toilet
>>
Goldfish.
I flushed it.
>>
>>34610170
literally pic related
>>
File: 1445719409190.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445719409190.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>34613063
How new are you?
>>
>>34613603
The act of spoon feeding is encouraged on reddit, he can't help it.
>>
File: 1500157152125.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1500157152125.png
431KB, 640x478px
First cat was sisters cat. Tried using a Stoeger .22lr luger but it kept fucking jamming. Pretty sure the first shot did kill it, but the death throws really scared me, so i smashed its skull in with a big rock.

Second cat was a stray that was hanging around the house. It had really bad mange so i magdumped about 20 rounds of .22lr into it from my 10/22.

Cats 3 and 4 were poisened we think, so three shots each to the back of the head with a .22lr single action revolver. First shots killed them, second and third were to be triple sure.

My Doggirl had a very agressive disease in her uterus, so a single shot to the back of the head with a .38spl. I put two more in her for good measure.

I read half of these and think you guys are retards for using slugs and 00 buck. From my experience, a single small bullet to the base of the skull is more than enough. People have been putting horses down for years with nothing more than .22s. Anything larger than .38/9mm is absolute overkill.

And for all of you assholes who say The vet is the only right way, I took my cat to the vet because he had a stroke and They wouldnt let me leave without putting him down there. It costed me $130 to do what a .13 cent bullet could do. Not to mention watching them put him down was the worse death of a pet I ever experienced. His eyes popped out of his face and his tounge came out and I watched the horror in his eyes as she injected him and he tried to fight it. I would rather someone shoot me in the woods and then smash my skull in with a rock than to die on a table like that.
>>
>>34609260
Is that a 5906?

What's your take on it?
>>
>>34609145
Thats a qt girl, what show she from?
>>
>>34609145
You're a giant faggot, but I shot a dog of grandmother's, and another dog of my buddies' because nobody else had the gall to do either one.
I used a pardner pump, with 00 buck, because there's no kill like overkill, and I loved one of those dogs, no need for them to linger. Wasn't nearly as messy as I expected either, kinda like a doggy hole-punch
>>
>>34613627
I can agree with that last bit, I can think of no worse death than in a sterile room while I sit around waiting for chemicals to kick in
I also think its more respectfull to do it yourself with a gun since you have been the one to raise them and if anyone is going to break thay bond it should be you plus a gun is going to be fucking instant if done right
>>
>>34614469
This is my argument as a hunter against PETA fags. A 300win to the heart is a better death than most humans get, let alone animals.
>>
>>34614332
Low quality ba...

trap.
>>
>>34609145
Had a chicken that was really, really bad off.
I took him to the back, loaded my .22, and aimed behind the head.
The fucker starts flapping hardcore and wailing everywhere. I assume I didn't hit something vital, somehow, and fire again. This time blood starts squirting everywhere and it starts convulsing. I then emptied the mag until half the head was missing.

Apparently the phrase, "chicken with it's head cut off" is not an exaggeration. You can hit the vital parts of the head and it'll still thrash around like you missed it. Fucking unsettling. Literally nothing else I've shot has done that.
Shit, I've seen chickens bled that didn't react as bad.

It wasn't out of fear or anything for the mag dump, I just didn't want it to suffer.
>>
>>34610170
You should have had it put down with euthanasia.
Cats are strong and stubborn. I've seen them shrug off gunshots easily. My cat growing up had an exposed eye from where it was shot in the head, and it somehow, SOMEHOW, moved past it like it never happened.

For your sake and it's quality of life (or death rather,) always have a cat put down with euthanasia, or use a larger caliber than you think you need. No half measures.
>>
>>34614510
I pretty much agree except for cats, if only because I've had several experiences where they just refuse to die. Sturdy motherfuckers.
I surely wouldn't use a fucking 00 for a cat though if I had to, likely would simply step up from a .22 to something like a .38. I also double-triple tap JUST to be sure because I really don't want anything to suffer any longer than it has to.

Fuck, have another story.

>Neighbor doesn't take care of their chickens.
>Instead of buying sexed pullets, buys the cheaper pullets.
>Ends up with half roosters.
>Fucker decides to simply send his send with a bb gun to shoot them all.
>Come outside to see a pile of dead roosters, most still twitching or alive, simply paralyzed.
>End up having to grab my pellet gun and ensure most of them are actually dead.
>Kid comes back when I'm burying a giant ass hole, and shoots the last one, missing the mark again.
>Upset as I am, I still explain why a bb isn't gonna do the job and while 4-5 pumps certainly wouldn't do it even IF they used the pellet.
>Kid actually listens and understands.
>Because they killed the last rooster, they end up losing all except one chicken to racoon because they didn't build the pen right.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>34613673
Not the owner of that firearm but the frame is clearly marked "Model 669" making it a compact 2nd Gen Smith in 9mm. The 5906 is a fullsize 3rd generation Smith 9mm. Same lineage but different guns. Either way they're good to go. Old Smith autos are great.
>>
>>34609145
.25 ACP and 22LR. Never anything bigger...though I did shoot someone's hog (they asked me to) out in the country with a .243.
>>
>>34609145
Link to daki?
>>
>>34614547
You obviously haven't heard of the chicken that lived without a head.
>>
File: 845B_02.jpg (113KB, 950x747px) Image search: [Google]
845B_02.jpg
113KB, 950x747px
step moms dog out and got attacked by bigger dogs in the neighborhood. one of the neighbors found him but he was pretty fucked up and in a lot of pain. rip buddy
>>
>12ga 00

why.jpg

Did you really want to see your beloved pet's head pop like a cherry bomb? Sick fucks.
>>
>>34609145
Mine was a cat
fucking awesome kitter

he had liver failure and i didn't have the heart to shoot the little guy so I gave him some opioid painkillers I had from my kidney stone and just pet him while he was high on opioids until he fell asleep.

he had 3 legs so we called him skippy
rip in peace kitter
>>
File: DARxlW1UIAAvlFn.jpg (122KB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DARxlW1UIAAvlFn.jpg
122KB, 1092x1200px
this thread is making me cry
>>
>>34609712
Goats don't have paws dingus
>>
>>34610170
You're supposed to shoot them nine times, anon.
>>
>>34613296
>I did it at midnight then spent half the night burying her.
dig the hole first, dude.
>>
>>34616397
You never know when it's going to happen.
One day one of my labs just started having seizures and shitting himself when he was about 15 years old or so. We knew he had health problems and it was only a matter of time but he had been alright for months.

You can't just say okay rover please wait for an hour or two, I need to dig a hole first.
>>
>>34610315
This >>34610349
Retards couldnt kill it from 10ft away.
Should have pulled their rifles when they pulled up next to the cow and actually put it down relatively humanely
>>
>>34610170
are you trying to tell me that cat lived to be 20?
>>
>>34610384
Is the vet gonna do the housecall for the same price as a shotgun slug? If not why would I call?
>>
>>34616590
cats can live to be much older than 20.
>>
>>34610010
why are americuck cops so fucking retarded?
>>
>>34613673
Like the other anon said, it's a 669.

That one has never given me, or my dad who bought it, a failure in the ~15 years we've had it.

It misfeeds for mom though, I think due to limp wristing.
>>
When we first moved into our house some feral cats showed up about a month later. We figured they'd keep mice and snakes and bugs at bay so we left em be. They were pretty nice, one brave one would let you give a few pets then slink off. The rest would let you get within a few feet before they'd scampered off too.

One day a strange cat shows up, obviously fucked up like it was ran over. It's back legs barely worked and it was in rough shape. I got an old pillow and cut a hole in it to stick the barrel in to mask the gun sound a bit, then just put the pillow to the cat's head and popped it. Then I tossed it over the back fence cause I'm not gonna dig through gravelly dirt to bury some dumbass cat I don't even know.

I did something similar to one of the feral cats that looked like it was attacked by a couple of dogs, put some food for it, then just stuck the barrel in its face and bam when it looked up to sniff it. It just flopped on the floor once and that was it. Of course the other cats got the fuck outta there and were understandable standoffish after that til we got a dog who ran them off for good.
>>
>>34613673
It's pretty good at taking down dogs
>>
>>34616348
>>
Not me, but a friend's mom used a bow and arrow to put down their dog. She couldn't use a gun because of noise. Must have been a pretty brutal way to go.
>>
>>34616791
I don't know why they were. That whole video was a shit show
>>
>>34617461
Why are bowfags so retarded?
>>
>>34614565
>You should have had it put down with euthanasia.

Yeah, my only excuse is it was my father's companion for the last years of his life. I was responsible. Taking it to the vet felt like passing the buck. After the fucker didn't die, that kind of cemented our relationship.

Schizotypal thinking's a bitch.

>always have a cat put down with euthanasia, or use a larger caliber than you think you need. No half measures.

Truth.
>>
File: a52.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
a52.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>34610010
Seems that the pigs has some beef to settle...
>>
>>34617461
jesus fuck that is sick
>>34609145
people if it comes to that, just go to a damn vet
>>
>>34609145
If you do please upload a video of it! God damn I just get off so fucking much to the thought of you killing something...
>>
>>34615189
I honestly thought that was a hoax. I always thought that saying was an exaggeration because I've seen them get their throat slices and that always had them go semi-quietly. Nope. Fuck that shit, next time I'm just gonna use my 9 mil and kick the fucker into a hole.
>>
>>34609145
I had a goat.
>>
>>34617461
Dude, I'm an archer myself but fuck that shit.
I wouldn't have the heart to use an inefficient method.
I'd had simple used an oil filter or something or literally any other method of quieting the shot.
>>
>>34609145
>put down your own pets
It's just an anime pillow, he didn't know any better!!
>>
>>34614510
its my argument against the death penalty as it currently stands
now before anyone rips my head off, I am for the death penalty, there are crimes that cannot be forgiven
I just dont like how the death part is handled
I just dont think its right to let anything, men or animals be lead to there death where they know its coming with no escape and in a "formal" way, up until their final moment they should feel like they have a chance. the method of death does not matter to me as long as that stands. they could be ripped apart by tigers for all I care as long as they feel some sense of hope
My ideal would be the perp gets killed after doing the act, without the trail ever happening (oc this cant happen with every case)
next would be let the dude try run away while everyone tries to hunt them down (oc this isn't really possible as they could hurt someone else or escape)
third would be just shooting the guy point blank while he sleeps randomly one night
and last would be firing squad bc its instant, cheap, and less "formal" than any other method we have now (you dont experience anything and its just done outside and idk it shows a little respect to the guy)

I guess you could get rid of the death penalty altogether and have gladiators instead and just have the inmate who wins go onto the next mach and just keep doing that untill they die of old age or in the arena (it would make profit too)
or penal legions in 40k where they are sent to do shit they WONT come back from that would be cool
>>
>>34618412
There's an issue with teaching a criminal to fight back, use weapons, and then send them to their death without a method of ensuring they die.

Can you think of it?
>>
>>34609145
22lr, back of the head, point blank.

I tried from a distance on the first one, which lead to chasing down a cat with half an ear.

>>34609193
>12g 00 buck

Were you putting down a rhinoceros?
>>
>>34618412
I'd rather see prisoners work as indentured servants, than the miles of red tape that involves killing them, and we'll never not have that red tape unless we became a sharia law tier country that just cuts the crap, but are barbaric as fuck.
>>
>>34610170
cat was probably recruited by satan to torment the damned
>>
>>34614547
You don't shoot chickens, you behead them with an axe or any blade with some heft to it. Failing that, could can just break it neck with your hands.

Shooting them in the vitals just damages meat and the brain/spine are small and easy to miss.
>>
Don't blame the dog. Blame yourself you piece of shit. He deserves a better owner
>>
>>34618823
I only own a Mattock and a well used Machete.
I REALLY didn't want to botch an execution.
Some fucking good THAT did.
A hatchet is on my shopping list though.
>>
>>34614469
>I can think of no worse death than in a sterile room while I sit around waiting for chemicals to kick in
Your imagination must be on par with that of a rock then.
>>
>>34616590
I had a cat that lived until it was almost 19. If they stay indoors and you take good care of them, they can live for a long while man
>>
>>34617987
Fuck off Carlos
>>
>>34617497
>>34618174
I mean I kinda understand her reasoning. Due to where she lives (right behind a kindergarten) gunfire is illegal and would draw police attention.

But fuck man, that woman was a grade A nutzo cunt too. Hell they probably could have given the dog a lethal dose of drugs or some shit and it would have just fell asleep I imagine. Heroin was very easy to come by in the area.
>>
>>34610315
They are angry because the cop just randomly shot a fucking cow. Even afterwards, they didn't even put it out of its misery correctly.

Just because we kill cows everyday (humanely), doesn't mean it's okay to just unload on a cow randomly for no reason you fucking autist.
>>
>>34609145
from the looks of it - it looks like he fucked that thing in the ass
>>
If its your own dog that you care about dont do it yourself.
>>
>>34618412
I really think you have no understanding of the death penalty, or even how it actually occurs.

First, the reason everything is so "formal" is because it needs to be. It's a state sanctioned murder, essentially. You as a society agree, as a group, to take someones life. That requires a lot of paperwork, and in general, presentation. Just dragging them out back to a pit of tigers (seriously, are you autistic?) is barbaric and asinine.

The person on death row not having a chance of hell in surviving is purposeful. The populace at large has decided that you can no longer live, and we are not going to entertain the idea of you escaping, or having a "fighting chance". The whole point is to show to the person on death row that what they have done is unforgivable and is supposed to be as shameful as possible, while still remaining professional.

If anything, the current method we use is not only the most humane, but the most respecting of the concept of humanity. No matter what the crime is, the person is still given an audience to their death, they are still given a last meal, and most importantly, last words. Allowing the individual the chance at final last words is the deepest motion of respect that you could give the person. No matter the crime, we still view them as a human, not an animal, and this means we allow them to speak their mind for one last time.
>>
>>34618412
Hanging is the only appropriate method of capital punishment for the law

The Rope Is The Law
>>
>>34616590
When it killed his dog, it claimed all the years the dog had left.

Cats can live forever if they kill enough. The only reason they die young is that we like to keep them inside where they can only get low-value kills like spiders and mice.
>>
>>34610170
A cat's brain is located very high and forward in the head compared to most animals. Much of what appears to be the head is just fluffy fur and muscle around the jaw and neck.

Combined with the posture of a cat, if you shoot them in the back of the head the way you'd execute a prisoner, you're going to hit only meat. You have to shoot them downwards from the top of the head between the ears. Or, you know, just don't shoot the cat.

If you have a "bad" cat, just release it into the wild. It'll do fine.
>>
had to put down the family farm dog
>old lady backing out of driveway
>dog is pretty old and doesnt hear the car
>thump
he dragged himself around the yard a bit while i got a gun
>00 buck to the head
Rest easy, Chester
>>
>>34620028
also, people around here will drive up to farms in the middle of the night and throw unwanted cats onto the property. we had a cesspool of disease ridden cats at one point. Now when we see a new cat someone grabs the .300H&H and shoots it.
>>
File: tough-ass cat.png (71KB, 969x548px) Image search: [Google]
tough-ass cat.png
71KB, 969x548px
>>34610170
capped
>>
>>34609260
Paramedic here; if it's worth anything, you were probably right.
>>
>>34617945
wouldn't it be natural to keep your fathers pet, especially such a robust one
>>
>>34618412
>without the trial ever happening
I hope you understand the danger giving the government this kind of power
>>
>>34621093
>giving the government power
I'm sorry I think you misunderstand your position
YOU do not give the government power, the government says what it WON'T do to you. The Government is the law, commie.
Day of the rope soon.
>>
Kinda

>Stray feral cat hanging around my house
>Has fucked up left eye and its leg was completely rotting away from a wound it had, like you could see bone and shit
>probably got fucked up by a dog or somthing
>feel bad for it
>bait it with food
>it limps over to the food on three legs while its other just kinda dangles there
>double tap it with my Saiga 12
>>
some niggers dog kept coming to my house (which is in the middle of nowhere, it would have to run like 3 miles through the woods to get here without using a road) late at night and howling trying to get my dog pregnant and waking me up. it never came and howled when I sat on the porch so I could just throw a bottle at it, and it began to really irritate me, so I waited with my window screen off and shot it twice with my fathers homemade PTRD. Little nigger never came to fuck my sweet dog ever again.
>>
>>34617461
when i was a kid we adopted a dog from a shelter that wouldn't like adults no matter what and eventually started to try and get over the fence to get the neighbor kid my parents decided it needed to go and couldn't get it in the car or anything they even drugged it with sleeping pills but nothing would make it submissive enough to catch and return finally my dad said enough my father hunted and had a pretty strong bow while me and my siblings were away at school he pushed open the patio door but not enough for the dog to notice and got it in the chest both lungs the arrow exited the dog walked a few steps then collapsed dead my dad didn't tell me the truth of that dog till i was 18 always just told us he ran away i realized we named the dog oscar because he was a grouch i forgot that till now haha
>>
>>34621996
you and only you have the right to attempt to make your dog pregnant!
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.