[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the allies not care about their soldiers and saw them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why did the allies not care about their soldiers and saw them as cannon fodder, while the Germans put extra much effort in crew survivability, quality, training and comfort
>>
>>34605353
survivability maybe because of waning population that needed to stay alive to have a hope of winning the war
everything else is either german engineering or accidental

even then they didn't have nutty survivability, just cheap tanks to shoot at
>>
>>34605353
fuck off nazi sympathizer, I bet you're a alt-reich fascist that supports trump too.
>>
>>34605381
When I see these kind of kill ratios I see men who were willing to defend something until the utter end with incredible fanaticism and determination, and it can only be explained by the fact that they didn't do it because they hated what was in front of them, but because they loved what was behind them.
>>
The British at least had a bunch of disposable yard-ape colonials from Australia, NZ and India to call on. I can certainly understand why the survival of a bunch of convicts, ex-Scots and poo-in-loos wouldn't particularly worry royal brass.
>>
>>34605353
The Sherman was the safest tank to serve in. Serving in a tiger was a lot more likely to get you killed.
>>
>>34605399
that's exactly what a fascist would say, nationalism is a cancer that breeds hate, racism and oppression.
>>
Same reason they left hundreds of thousands of europeans in USSR prison camps after the war

Same reason the US leaves POW's behind after every war

Our government wants to ethnically replace us, what the hell do they care about "muh troops"
>>
>>34605430
and this is what a communist would say, communism leads to poverty, death and suffering
>>
>>34605431
Yes it seems to me that the ""allied"" governments were more then willing to waste tens of millions of lives so they could continue their world order
>>
>>34605508
>""allied""
Why is this in parenthesis?

>>34605399
Germans routinely inflated their number, especially towards the end of the war at Goebbels' request to make it seem less hopeless. Not to mention many German units counted unknowns and probables as confirmed kills. A few of Antony Beevor's books explain this a bit.
>>
>>34605479

>there are only two teams and mine is right
>>
Germans invested $$$ into their military, In equipment big time. Why not invest in their soldiers.
>>
>>34605406
>yard-ape
>Australia, NZ

I'm Loving Every Laugh©
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.