[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh guns >muh body armour >muh camo niggers, you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 27

File: 3579617_orig.jpg (197KB, 370x517px) Image search: [Google]
3579617_orig.jpg
197KB, 370x517px
>muh guns
>muh body armour
>muh camo
niggers, you are forgetting the most important thing.

ONE LITRE OF WATER PER PERSON PER HOUR

DON'T FORGET IT.

Pic related, the last thing ever written by James Annets after his ute broke down in the Great Sandy Desert - scratched into the top of his empty water bottle.
>>
>>34593249
>ONE LITRE OF WATER AN HOUR

The average human being can only process 800ml of water per hour through their kidneys you stupid nigger. Water intoxication is a very real thing.

3 litres per day is above average if you're not running a marathon.
>>
>>34593259
>if you're not running a marathon.
And what do you think rucking 20+ miles a day in 120 degree weather with a 120lb + load.
>>
File: 1499240674367.png (38KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
1499240674367.png
38KB, 220x280px
> During the hot Kimberley summer of 1986 two teenage boys set out for the seismic maze of the Great Sandy Desert. Months later their dismembered bodies were found. Wild dogs had chewed the flesh from their bones; desert camels had sucked out the marrow.

australia has some badass desert camels
>>
>>34593260

>actively trying to get yourself killed
Don't tell me you actually fell for the bugging out meme...
>>
>>34593259
No you stupid nigger water for sanitation, cooking, washing salt from clothing not just drinking
>>
>>34593260
>Optionally rucking 120lbs
>Claiming not to be a stupid nigger

Not everyone has to ruck Uncle Sam's balls through a desert, muh reen.
>>
>>34593270
>having to gtfo on foot for 20 miles is something that never ever ever happens
kys
>>
>>34593270
If you look comfy anywhere near others uncomfortable be prepared to fight to keep your shit. Bugging out is mandatory for citdiots
>>
>>34593279

Not only are you choosing to follow the bug out meme,
but you're even doing it on foot.
How have you not realized that's just a prepper honeypot by now?
>>
>>34593271
>Water for sanitation, cooking, washing salt from clothing

Where the fuck do you live Africa?

Any stream will do, if it's too dirty for your princess ass boil it first by combining a metal pot with fire and inserting your water.

Don't keep pushing your retard water logic just because you want to bug out in the middle of a desert.
>>
>>34593283
Oh hai Malema
https://youtu.be/llP1o4AB0AM
>>
>>34593249
>operating inna desert

You deserve it.
>>
>>34593285
>there is never a circumstance where you will have to bug out on foot
Enjoy dying, fat ass.
>>
>>34593260
>120 degree weather

I'd think that's pretty unlikely, since the current record around here is a hundred sharp.
>>
>>34593283

You're basically admitting you have no chance of making it out alive.
If you live in a city, you use a motorcycle/atv/boat/whatever to gtfo to a location you already have outside the city.
You don't try walking out with half your life in a backpack like a fucking moron.
>>
>>34593286
Water sometimes freezes asstard
>>
>>34593291

>>there is never a circumstance where you will have to bug out on foot
There is exactly one.
Where your retarded ass planned for it instead of using one of many infinitely better options.
>>
>>34593260
>And what do you think rucking 20+ miles a day in 120 degree weather with a 120lb + load.
In what stupid fucking scenario are you considering this likely?

>inb4 Great Sandy Desert
If you are lost in the desert, you stay with your fucking car, not march off with everything. Search parties will find a car well before they'll find a person, and you have shade and shelter.
>>
File: asd234.jpg (11KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
asd234.jpg
11KB, 280x280px
>>34593301
Seriously, cut your losses now hunny.
>>
>>34593301
>Bitches that his one extreme time in afghanistan will apply to regular Americans
>Doesn't know how to handle cold-weather scenarios

Standard sand nigger campaign marin.
>>
>>34593286
>because streams and lakes will always be clean when all the infrastructure starts to fail and every petrochemical plant and any other industrial plant starts leaking their shit all over.
>>
>>34593300
If I saw a truck I wanted I would take it. Shoot motorcyclist, truck drivers, just lead them like a duck. Sly camouflaged fucker humping in thick bush wouldn't be nearly as easy a target.
>>
>>34593319
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>34593313
Enjoy spending all fucking day collecting fire wood to and waiting for a few pots of water to boil while advertising to everyone within a kilometre here I am. Shoot me in the back whilst I stur my pot.
>>
>>34593316
>Everyone that I don't agree with is one person
>>
>>34593330
>Spending all fucking day collecting fire wood

Have you ever even seen pictures of the American midwest let alone been there?

>>34593317
So go above sea level and don't drink from the Detroit river. We've already seen Nuclear power plants go catastrophic and bleed into water supplies without significant effect.
>>
>>34593249
I thought 2 gallons a day if you're active, 1 gallon if you're hunkered down?
>>
>>34593350
Lmao, keep on rationalizing away.
>>
>>34593317
You don't need clean water to wash or bathe, all you really need clean water for is if it goes in your mouth or on your face.

Shit's not that hard, I lived half my life from dirty river water and rainwater.
>>
>>34593283
That's why you should live in the country, on your own acre of land, surrounded by farmers who will look at YOU like a moocher for daring to only have 6 months worth of rations.
>>
>>34593371
Are you fucking retarded? I mean yeah, clean stream water, river water, or lake water is fine. We're talking about a situation in which there is a good chance that all sorts of industrial shit has been leaking into water sources for months, many of which are water soluble.
>>
>>34593379
>>34593371
And when they're water soluble, you're not going to know until your bathing in the shit and then later covered in rashes or blisters.
>>
>>34593379
Are you? Don't you know enough basic chemistry and physics to realise that you can pretty easily separate said water from almost any common nasty shit?

My water was probably more dangerous anyway, shit from dairies and piggeries were dumped straight in.
>>
>>34593350
Now I know this dumb nigger is trolling
Collecting dirty socks in my bedroom is easy but still requires effort and time.
Boiling removes biological pathogens but not toxins. Trusting random water just isn't done anymore. Washing feet, junk, face after excessive effort is mandatory to maintain combat efficiency.
>>
>ITT: City Niggers and Desert Niggers discuss their shitty life choices.
>>
>everyone calls nutnfancy dumb and autistic
>you will die of dehydration meanwhile he has water to spare

https://youtu.be/pcE5x3X6TQ4
>>
>>34593285
>>34593291
>>34593305
The only time you should have to bug anywhere on foot is back home if it happenings while you're at work. I have a gun, some water, some cliff bars, hiking shoes, seasonal clothing that wouldn't be appropriate at work, a flashlight, etc. I don't have six ways to start a fire, 3 knives, a hatchet, a sleeping bag, etc, for a 13 mile hike.
>>
>>34593377
If I rolled up on your farm I would burn it down at night along with your neighbours shoot your dogs and night watch with my silenced rifle and wound one kid to draw you out when his screaming got too much for you. Then I would drink your milkshake while wearing your slippers (your wife chained to the bed)
>>
>>34593407
>he doesn't have any fire starter or a hatchet at the very minimum
lmao
>>
>>34593395
>A pizza within ten minutes is a shitty life choice

Sure man
>>
>>34593412
You pretty much admitted that you cant walk 13 miles in under a day anon.
>>
>>34593411
If I encounter folk bugging out I would wonder how many others are with them, if they have me under surveillance, if I'm already in an ambush. I might trade, I may just leave them alone even a huge titted fuck machine looks like a commando in full gear.
Comfy farmers will be watched until its slaughtering time.
>>
>>34593416
Yes. Shit's terrible for you and actually clinically addictive. Cook your own food, faggot.
>>
>>34593317
>because a person can carry all the water they ever need in their person

Why are you bugging out 10 years after total collapse
>>
>>34593451
>he's thinks he's going to be able to walk straight home
>he thinks there's zero chance that his home won't be burgled by the time he gets home
Some sort of firestarter and a decent hatchet (not some plastic or metal handled piece of shit) are two very basic things you need. Ideal you'd also have a wool blanket and/or a tarp with you.
>>
ITT preppies thinking they will keep their shit.
>>
>>34593471
>>because a person can carry all the water they ever need in their person
That's not my argument at all. My argument is that you should carry as much water as you can feasibly carry since there is no guarantee that in the two to four days you'll be able to find fresh, clean, and safe water...
>>
>>34593477
>he doesn't know that preppers are the alpha chads of the post-apocalpyse
>he doesn't realise that social detritus will cower in the shadows of the Well-Prepared Gentleman, and be too afraid to rob and rape him
preppers r srs bsns, prepper stronk!
>>
>>34593473
If I'm walking home from work or any one I knows home or anywhere I would have to go short of a roadtrip I won't get burgled.

Not everyone lives in some ghetto shit surrounded by retards like yourself who are hoping for an apocalypse scenario to finally live their lives.

I'm not saying don't be prepared, I'm saying not everyone lives in a major city and you cannot just say 'oh you're going to get robbed, so roll around with a rifle at the low and ready with six months of supplies on your back'
You're a meme.
>>
>>34593411
>This post

You know social skills and the ability To negotiate and handle others in situations is also key to survival

Seeing you have none enjoy being shot like the rabid dog you are
>>
>>34593500
I never said anything about a rifle. I'm just saying that it's retarded not to have a way to reliably start a fire and a way to prepare materials to make a fire/process game/defend yourself when your handgun goes down. I'm actually making an argument that has nothing to do with city living. If things are getting bad but not "people are already rioting/looting"-bad, then there's no reason to abandon your fucking car...
>>
>>34593518
If a riot popped up people would be more worried about looting businesses than targeting individuals to rob.

Neither of us are saying to not carry a lighter and a knife, but for some reason you're so set on having to bug out. Don't. It's a meme. Stay in an area you know and know how to survive on and stop being a dumbfag.
>>
File: What_the_fuck_comrade.jpg (35KB, 280x238px) Image search: [Google]
What_the_fuck_comrade.jpg
35KB, 280x238px
>>34593266
>desert camels had sucked out the marrow.

>MFW
>>
>>34593548
>If a riot popped up people would be more worried about looting businesses than targeting individuals to rob.
Honestly, for the love of fuck, look into any time there multi-day long riots or weeks of riots where services start to get shut down. Katrina is a good example. Imagine a Katrina where there's no one to respond or a reduced response. Instead of more emergency services, food, water, medical, and other forms of aid as the situation is wrestled under control, instead it's a reduced presence, a drawn down presence. That's the sort of situation that you have to worry about, otherwise just drive home, keep some packed bags but hunker down and keep the lights off (if you still have power or gas a week in). You keep intentionally taking things out of proportion. There is literally no reason to, if you have some water, food, and clothes in your car to not have a hatchet and fire starter.
>>
>>34593517
Those skills are for your wives and daughters to convince me not to sell them after I've nutted. Psychopaths are charismatic as fuck. When I knock on your door or ask if you need help with your flat tire you aren't alpha enough to do why you should, Shoot me in the face. It will be survival of the fittest and folksy farmers will be targeted by roving gangs of rape niggers that cannot be reasoned with. I regularly go to prepping events and gather information it's embarrassing how easy they give up their info and willingness to show pictures of their stash shelves...... and wives......
I will be eating canned peaches balls deep in a farmers daughter. You will be trying to negotiate with a cracked out Tyrone
>>
>>34593411
Sure buddy, keep on thinkin that
>>
>>34593582
But I don't live in a city. And you said you weren't talking about a city. So why do you keep bringing up examples of cities.

Everyone who lives in 100 miles around me would be fine with having to sustain themselves for months.

You're projecting this insane idea that suddenly I will have to deal with tyrone while you'll magically be sitting in the woods eating your canned food, which you can some how carry weeks worth without ever having to deal with another human being.

You have no idea what you're talking about and are completely pulling shit out of your ass lmao
It's pathetic.

> Psychopaths are charismatic as fuck.
What is it like being 16 years old.
> It will be survival of the fittest and folksy farmers will be targeted by roving gangs of rape niggers that cannot be reasoned with.
You're retarded.
> I regularly go to prepping events and gather information it's embarrassing how easy they give up their info and willingness to show pictures of their stash shelves...... and wives......
I legit feel like I'm taking the bait super hard.

Anon is your life really that shitty that you pray for a SHTF scenario so you can finally live out all your worst desires? lmao what happens when tyrones come for you first, or someone else wants your can of peaches.

Enjoy your delusion, and if shtf is all that's keeping you from acting like an uncivilized retard you should probably get your ipod stolen.
>>
>>34593612
Lmao what the fuck are you even talking about. 90% of that post has nothing to do with any of my posts. I'm just saying that, in your get back home bag, bring a fire starting rod and a hatchet...
>>
>>34593411
>sneaking up to burn a house down
>muh suppressor
>muh wound one to draw out others
>muh screams
>drink your milkshake
God you talk like a faggot. Enjoy being shot in the face without SHTF every happening for acting like a faggot infront of the wrong person.

Who am I kidding; I'm getting the 'suicide by police' vibes from this post.
>>
>>34593622
That's not what you said at all tryhard fag. You pretty much just rambled on about roaming bands of gangs and fucking farmers daughters.
Like you have some lifetime network award winning story of a life hue, you're acting like a faggot.

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>34593634
Holy shit you fucking cock gobbling retard, look who the FUCK you replied to. Lmao
>>
>>34593259
Go operate all day on 3 litres then we'll talk again
>>
>>34593587
>this post
Bar a few groups like meat packers and actual hardened criminals (who are a minority of regular criminals), farmers would be a group of people who would find it easier to kill people than most.

Death is a common occurrence on plenty of farms, and farmers often have to kill animals, whether its because a sheep is flystruck, pests, starving animals during drought, etc. I remember when I was a kid having to rope up a calf foetus that died sideways inside its mother, then the river of blood that came out when we had to rip it out with a tractor.

Farmers also often give more of a shit about their livestock than they would a random stranger. If you think you're going to prey on farmers, I'm laughing at you. They'd feel more for euthenised sheep than some feral human.
>>
File: c7xhOav.jpg (100KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
c7xhOav.jpg
100KB, 533x400px
>>34593640
Oh so you knew it was obviously not meant for you but kept going? Lame anon. Stop acting like a faggot.

>>34593612 was meant for >>34593587 obviously. Sorry I was off by 3cm.
>>
>>34593587
Back In the day we would take retards like you out back and beat them back to normal

>Also one guy with a gun vs 10 people with guns

Pretty easy to see who has the odds in their favor you fucking fedora

Real life ain't like fall out where a sole person becomes a Juggernaut by having the best gear
>>
>>34593622
for the 10th time literally no one has said not to have a lighter and knife
>>
>>34593651
>actually fucking blaming me for your fucking up and replying to the wrong post
>>
>>34593658
Lighter and knife isn't right though. Ferro rod and hatchet. A fucking knife isn't nearly as durable and useful as a hatchet and when your lighter breaks and leaks lighter fluid out everywhere, enjoy having nothing, while a ferro rod, it breaks? Welp not it's a bit difficult to hold and you don't get as much sparking out of it but it's still usable.
>>
>>34593701
*welp now its
>>
>>34593701
What use is a hatchet for a 13 mile walk home. What use is a fire starter if you have bic lighter that can last you an entire year when all you have to do is walk to your neighborhood.

You have this idea that for some reason youll have to chop down a tree and start multiple fires for no reason.

I have fighter starters and axes at my house, as do my neighbors, and my neighbors neighbors and so on.
>>
>>34593741
>a hatchet is now a felling axe
See, this is what's frustrating with arguing with retards like yourself.
>>
>>34593317
Uhh yeah, no. In America at least they kinda plan for things like a power outage.

This thread is filled with failure and AIDS.
>>
>>34593354
litres, not gallons, and in temperate climate
>>
>>34593770
>the power going out is SHTF
Fucking lmao you daft moron
>>
>>34593641
You are actually retarded if you think you'll be operating round the cloxk in SHTF
>>
>>34593757
Way to take one off handed statement and focus on it.
Tell me what you're going to do with the hatchet anon. Cut your way into a fortified building? Use the flat side to then hammer the boards back in place?

A lighter and a knife will be fine and dont make you look like a fucking psycho for edc'ing.

>>34593796
I'm pretty sure anon was just making an example, but yes the power going out in a medium sized city would be a SHTF situation. No water no phones no electric for anything? People would start dying on the second day en mass.
>>
>>34593627
I'd get your wife to get on the radio and call over the other neighbours wives or invite them over and slaughter them all. You will have tried to put out the fire at night and in all the commotion nobody will have heard the silenced shots. I will flatten your tire in town or find a way to insert myself into your stockpile. Poison your well like the Jews did in the middle ages. Either way your stockpile would be min
>>
>>34593882
But anon I don't live on a farm. Nor do I even know the neighbors home phone number.
>you wont hear suppressed gun fire
CoD fag please go
>I will flatten your tire in town
In front of everyone?...
>insert myself into your stockpile, poison your well like the jews did
>your stockpile would be mine
... Anon how would you even know I had a stockpile.

You're so delusional it's cringing me out.
I mean I get it, you're trying pretty hard to get some responses but you are just terrible at this..
>>
>>34593285
You don't even know what the word honeypot means you fucking retard.
>>
>>34593416
>live in country
>know neighbors and they know me
>Casey's pizza is 10mins away
Checkmate faggot.
>>
>>34593914
Not that anon but he used it correctly. Tricking retards into loading up all their goods into their car so it's easier to find or transport for you would be honeypotting them. Just on a very large scale.
>>
>>34593917
>Casey's
Caseys is always fucking disgusting. The only gas station pizza I'll even touch is QT but there not one in my tiny ass town
>>
1 liter of water per hour is what the Israelis discovered is optimal for ruck marching through middle East desert summer.
>>
>>34593925
A honeypot is an ambush location used to catch people. Like AnonTalk is for pedophiles. That is not a honeypot.
>>
>>34593319
That's a disturbingly specific and violent fantasy you have going on there. Kind of an Eric Frein vibe.
>>
File: 1498873418058.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498873418058.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>34593411
>>34593882
>>34593587
>Imma gonna creep up on your house!
OK, try getting past my dogs and having members of my family on firewatch, with my Gen 2 NVG's and my air raid grade spotlights?
>along with your neighbors
What? Do you have mind contol as well? I'd just start cranking my siren and you'll have 30+ dudes and dogs hunting your ass down.
>my silenced rifle
No kiddo, you dont. Most of a firearms noise comes from the bullet going supersonic.
>Wife chained to the bed
After you killed her husband and children? Lol no sweetie, she'd try to kill you.
>>
>>34593936
>QT
Confirmed for shit taste.
>>
>>34593379
>We're talking about a situation in which there is a good chance that all sorts of industrial shit has been leaking into water sources for months

I can't wait to hear your explanation of how this is going to happen. Give a detailed, step-by-step breakdown of the process, pls. Make sure you give a full explanation of how each safety process and protocol is going to fail in series, universally, so that this comes to pass.

>many of which are water soluble.

Which ones, specifically? Got a list? How do you prioritize it?
>>
> t shirt
> shorts
> running shoes
> gun

follow the guy carrying all that shit and just rob him periodically
>>
>>34594009
Quick Trip is fucking amazing, fuck you. Name me a cleaner gas station convenience store/thing.
>>
>>34593394
>Washing feet, junk, face after excessive effort is mandatory to maintain combat efficiency.

You forgot to mention pits and asshole.
>>
>>34593249
>litre
Are you retarded?
Even if any country in metric was able to survive a liter an hour is a fuckin abysmal waste of water
>>
>>34594012
>shit sits around for years with no maintenance
>breaks down
>has no where to run off except the same places water runs off to or is absorbed into
>b-but hurrr
>>
>>34594028
Go look online, Casey's has like 4.8/5 star reviews EVERY TIME. And their fresh donuts are fucking AMAZING.
>>
>>34593411
Nogunz Britbong detected. You should talk to somebody about your anger issues.
>>
>>34594048
>muh reviews
The only QT that are shit are the ones in nog neighborhoods. I bet you think five guys is better than Freddy's too, you fucking faggot
>>
>>34594058
>>34594048
And mind you the shitty QT are cleaner and fresher than ANY Casey's I've been too.
>>
File: 1493820234505.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493820234505.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>34593319
>t. edgelord autist
>>
>>34593461
>Comfy farmers will be watched until its slaughtering time.

Yes, it's wise to kill the people who make food.
>>
>>34594058
>>34594061
>Samefagging this hard
And Five Guys IS better than Freddies EXECPT they don't have concrete's.
>>
>>34593260
Yeah let me bug out with all my household belongings straight into fucking Death Valley. Then maybe I will have use for my 50 liters of water I'm carrying for the next two days.
>>
>>34594066

You think that people going through hard times think about what is smart or wise.

Look at Zimbabwe for all you will ever need to see about how people will fuck themselves for generations for the tiniest increase in their personal status or wealth RIGHT NOW.

Plus, farmers are shown to be roughly one IQ point above algae in every piece of media produced since moving pictures became a thing. I mean, how hard could it be? You put seeds in the ground and food comes out right? Easy. Just kill that old man and take his stuff and you can always grow your own food, you don't need him and his extensive knowledge, he's just a yokel hayseed.
>>
>>34594083
>finishing up my post is samefagging
Holy shit kys.
>Five Guys is better than Freddy's
Fucking lmao, kid. Just because you get a bunch of big soft fries with Five Guys doesn't mean shit son.
>>
>>34593997
You'd be an easy target for a couple of good snipers
Dogs are useless, and even if theyre trained MAN hunters(a regular hunting dog often hesitates when dealing with actual humans) they can very easily be distracted or just caught in a trap
NVG's only help if you know exactly what to look for, just like daylight, so good camo will throw you off anyways
Silencer wont even matter so long as the perpetrators relocate after their first shot, and with any luck, the main security detail, including you, are down before they even hear those shots.
Obviously this is the worst case scenario of literally having a kill team of marksmen on you but it is a possibility, and logistically the best survivors after prolongued innawoods are going to be the best at hiding and killing
Plus most people wont even sit down and try to eliminate your whole detail in one firefight. They'd orchestrate a series of hit and run raids with irregular timing and on various targets
First night they might crawl on your property and poison your dogs
Second or third night they might try to scare you off with various brutal scare tactics, such as making unsettling screams and growls in the distance, or throwing the mutilated corpses of your dogs on your property
The next attack will undoubtably be the shootings since you havent budged yet
After that and you arent retreating or surrendering supplies they'll just keep picking off people in various ways. One day your foraging party might get caught in some pungee sticks, the next day a kid mght wander too far to the edge of the property and have his flayed corpse found later that evening
People will never take on a fortified position in this straight up firefight you're imagining, if someone really wants what you have, they'll bleed you dry for it
>>
File: 1497809965478.jpg (237KB, 683x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497809965478.jpg
237KB, 683x626px
>>34594098
>this entire post
Holy shit are you a fucking retard, farming is NOT easy, so you know that less 1% of Americans produce 98% of the ? And you probably think you can survive off of supermarket seeds too.
>>
>>34594114
I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out how retards would try to kill farmers/the people that grow the food, because they're morons. He did this by also pointing out a historical example, former Rhodesia.
>>
>>34594114
Dipshit
>>
>>34594063
most mundanes are edgelord autists on their best days, it's sad that we trained them to be such psychopaths in the event of an emergency, but literally all our media exposure and internet trolling has taught them is that everyone will kill them for shits and rape their daughter within eyesight as they lay bleeding out for further giggles

people used to trust the community and work to build it, not so much anymore unless they also purge like puritans having a Salem Remembrance Day party.
>>
>>34593249
>ONE LITRE OF WATER PER PERSON PER HOUR
Ohmygodtheythinkwe'restupid
>>
>>34593955
You're in a honeypot boy
>>
>>34594107
Kid, you're not just a edgelord, you're a DUMB edgelord. The longer you stay in a area means that a higher probability that you'll get tracked down and found with your Hi-point and cold steel katana.
And you don't know that most dogs that farmer's have are hunting/ranch dogs. Kid you're so fucked you don't even know.
>>
>>34594122
But the Rhodies held their own until the Government dogpiled them and took their land...
>>
>>34593301
I kek'd way too hard at this
>>
>>34593955
.... It is an ambush. People assume the smartest thing is to bug out. They're literally walking around with all their valuables and survival gear on them for everyone to see...
It's a honeypot.
>>
>>34594168
Are you fucking autistic. His point is that people, once they've rationalized it away, have no problem biting the hand that feeds them. The communist blacks of Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) had no problem and now you're seeing threats of the same in South Africa. They think that just because some of the blacks work the land for the white farmers that they understand enough of the logistics of it to make by/aren't worried about it without realizing that once they nationalize/communize the farms, the commercial farming that makes the country viable will disappear.
>>
>>34594107
k this plan is actually kinda good. Hopefully they arent the fucking terminator and we can get em while they sleep/talk/try to crawl closer. Early warning devices, curtains and unexpected defensive positions would cripple that attack
>>
>>34594155
I'm not saying those are my tactics, I'm saying anyone who wanted what you had badly would fuck your shit up
>what is relocation
You would never find anyone who was trying to evade you
And I reiterate, all someone has to do with your dogs is throw them a hush puppy and then club them over the head
Survival situations are brutal and as much as you want to believe you're prepared, you're not. If someone wants it badly enough, you'll be bawling your eyes out by sun down "kid"
>>
File: 1491102514048.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491102514048.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>34594107
I wish summer would end
>>
>>34594193
Yeah, I'd say you'd have a better chance by setting up as many traps of your own so you could at least deter or thin the numbers. Obviously this sort of shit is worst case sick fuckery scenario, and it would most likely only be a very small number of dudes
>>
>>34594257
I wish I was a summer fag man
Back when I actually had a summer break I'd actually be outside having fun instead of shitting around on here before work
>>
>>34594107
>t. Fallout raider

You would die very quickly due to some incredibly stupid and easily avoidable mistake.
>>
>>34594349
If it were me, and just me, I'd just get them to send the dogs after me, kill em, and make my way off many miles away with a months supply of jerky
>>
File: 20170528_234727.jpg (43KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_234727.jpg
43KB, 276x280px
>>34594212
Kid, you've more than demonstrated your edginess and retardedness, quit shitting up the thread.
>>
File: fx9ya7F.jpg (52KB, 584x388px) Image search: [Google]
fx9ya7F.jpg
52KB, 584x388px
>>34594359
>getting chased by dogs
>thinks he can kill them or shoot them without ruining the meat in a defensive situation
>thinks he will have time to dress and section the dogs while 'them' are following you in hot pursuit
>implying you even have the ability to smoke/treat/cure meat
>enough dog meat for 'a months supply of jerky'

You are literally braindead.
>>
>>34593319
>actively pits himself against his own species during peacetime

Earth would be fucking paradise if we shot uncooperative people like you into space
>>
>>34593701
>he's going to carry 120 pounds of hatchets and ferro rods
>>
>>34594191
And then they DIE. There will be no UN to give gibs, and they'll starve.
>>
>>34593266
>Great Sandy Desert
"oi mate, what would you fancy for a name on this desert over here?"
"dunno, mate, but it looks big and full o' sand"
>>
>>34593411
>>34594098
>>34594107
>>34594359
>>34594212

Ok, we get it, you are literally 16 years old, please stop derailing the thread
>>
>>34593866
>the power going out in a medium sized city would be a SHTF situation.
It's happened before in major cities, and it's really not as bad as you seem to think. Yes, there is looting. But if you stay in your apartment and mind your own business, the chances of anybody bothering you are extremely slim. 95% of the looting turns out to just be young black men breaking into electronics stores.
>>
>>34594391
>stopping them without ruining meat
Easy, distract them with food, .22 to the back of the head
>dressing and sectioning
Depends on the speed of the guards but I reckon the best way to handle this is probably to dig out a hidden burrow before the raid, drag them down their asap and shove them in a salt box
>implying
I do, not sure why thats even in question
As for the months supply we're talking at least three or four large dogs, thats a good amount of meat if you're not a fat ass and know how to ration. Plus you have plenty of offal for fresh stews
The key to that plan is a lot of set up and planning. Only an asshole would just run and grab without a plan. Also I like how you and bubba uo their are convinced of the infallibility of a hunting dog. Dogs are fuckin idiots, and as useful as they are they have a big flaw in that they inherently trust and appreciate humans. Unless you have the meanest dog around that somehow is also trained(pretty close to impossible), he wont attack a person unless they are trained and bred from birth man hunters. Hunting men and hunting animals are vastly different things to dogs.
As someone who helped train dogs for a living for a hood several years, I can tell you the majority of dogs can be befriended or at least distracted with incredible ease
>>
>>34594469
Only the bottom three are me
And I'' just presenting scenarios because all these faggots do is RP without realizing how fucked theyd actually be
>>
>>34594379
Whatever you say kiddo
>>
>>34594516
Leave the thread.
>>
>>34594523
>reeeeee
>>
>>34594490
Oh I get it, you're going to do a months work of pre-planning and a very well thought out 10-step style plan.
You're retarded.

>>34594489
>It's happened before in major cities, and it's really not as bad as you seem to think. Yes, there is looting. But if you stay in your apartment and mind your own business,
Is that not what everyone has been saying? Do you think SHTF is instantly anarchy and neighbors killing each other and people choking eachother to death over a can of beans? Instantly?
>>
>>34593249
Why were his parents allowed to sue the cattle company?
>>
>>34594490
Stop role-playing kid, you've been BTFO'D time and time again. Get out.
>>
>>34594532
Months? Nah man probably a couple days a trap like that
Think with your brain instead of your cock and you'll see its actually pretty simple
>>
>>34594489
>95% of the looting turns out to just be young black men breaking into electronics stores.
Which they often do just on their own tqbh
>>
>>34594532
>Is that not what everyone has been saying? Do you think SHTF is instantly anarchy and neighbors killing each other and people choking eachother to death over a can of beans? Instantly?
Don't complain at me, I'm one of the people in this thread telling the autists to cool down with their anarchy fantasies.

When "SHTF", most people won't even believe it and will continue about their normal routines as much as they can. They'll be operating under the assumption that order will soon be restored. Blend in with that crowd and you'll be relatively safe.

SHTF when you're at work? Drive home or take the bus home, like you usually do. You'll have plenty of time before people start acting crazy.
>>
>>34593400
this desu
i can barely stand to watch his "feature length" stuff but on the occasion I do I pick the ones like this that can actually save me loife m80s
>>
>>34594550
You really call going "shut up kid youre dumb" btfo? Man have I got news for you
>time and time again
I've only posted three or four of these thoughts, and I wouldnt really call shooting scenarios for your shitty "I'm invincible in the apocalypse" roleplay shit I saw that drew me into this thread roleplay on my end but whatever floats your goat
Also not sure what your edgy fetish for calling people "kid" is about. I like to imagine a neckbearded 19 year old who just moved out of mommy and daddies abode now thinks he's some grizzled old man and projects that image on the internet.
Now I'm just having fun watching you screech
>>
>>34594560
Exactly. The power went out in NYC for 26 hours and it was basically just another day of nigger crime. Nothing particularly spectacular.
>>
>>34594576
>>Also not sure what your edgy fetish for calling people "kid" is about.
People do that to him IRL because he's a kid who often says stupid autistic shit. It makes him feel bad when people say that to him, so he figures if he mimics that and calls other people "kid", it will make them feel bad too.

What he doesn't realize because he lacks the perspective and introspection to realize it, is that it doesn't work on people who aren't autistic children.
>>
>>34594565
This
I guess people forget that a lot of our emenities have backups or wort case scenario are still able to run for a pretty good amount of time.
Look at shit like ww2, bombed out cities that werent under immediate threat of assault usually just went business as usual, in fact most people actually helped eachother out and formed community aide stations because the military was tied up elsewhere
>>
>>34594576
*Sighs*
OK kid, you've made these posts. >>34594490 >>34594212>>34594107 and those were by your own admission, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that you made the rest which I won't give more (You)'s
>>34594595
>samefag
>>
>>34594107
con art is usually faster and easier to get under the wire unless everyone becomes paranoid to the point of mass murder constantly, first few days, yeah, everyone is gonna be twitchy, after the idiots get sorted out or left to die tho? general hospitality like in the old days is gonna have to come back, there will be rules and people who don't pick up and abide are gonna get singled out and hunted down by aspiring warlords rather quick
>>
File: IMG_2665.png (183KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.png
183KB, 750x1334px
>>34594616
*roleplay*
Confirmed tism
Also nope, just a cool friendo
>>
File: boi howdy.jpg (10KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
boi howdy.jpg
10KB, 480x270px
>>34594098
you almost had me till "how hard can it be?"
>>
File: pdf00009.png (425KB, 1699x2207px) Image search: [Google]
pdf00009.png
425KB, 1699x2207px
>>34594634
>posts from phone and computer
Kid, STOP.
>Accuses others of autism, while posting literal "raiding for dummies" guide
Isn't it about time for mommy to bring you tendies yet? Fuck, stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>34594695
Well if you notice I'm actually on my wifi, and ID's are actually done via IP address, and also I'm nowhere near a computer since I sold mine for my AK parts
>>
>>34594695
wait the walls on an ar lower are diffferent sizes? wtf
>>
>>34594743
No they're not.
>>
>>34594778
They're for both non-milspec and milspec AR15 lowers as non milspec don't have the shelf.
>>
>>34594114
I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious about farming being dumb, I think he was just trying to potray how city lickers think it is
>>
>>34594915
Normally I'd agree, but it IS summer.
>>
>>34593291
Okay fuckwit, enjoy getting 30 miles out and realizing that you don't have a sure fire source of water, food, shelter, heat, or anything else you'd need to survive.
>>
>>34593283
>TFW citidiot

I tend to cache my food and water rather than trying to hump supplies through the red zone. My survival odds are pretty significantly reduced though.
>>
>>34593249
>Ute

Ausfag nogunz detected
>>
>>34594039
Ohhhh... I get it. Hollywood shaped your fantasy. You're imagining huge vats and giant tanks of methyl-ethyl-death just sitting around and actively probing for pinholes to catastrophically exploit.

You might want to become familiar with CERCLA and EPCRA so you can see how amazingly ignorant you sound.
>>
File: 1499232420736.jpg (1MB, 2096x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499232420736.jpg
1MB, 2096x3000px
>>
>>34596604
Pls
>>
>>34594490
>he wont attack a person unless they are trained and bred from birth man hunters.

4.5 million dog attacks per year says you're full of shit.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-quick-statistics.php#dogbite-statistics
>>
>>34596604
IT IS TIME
>>
/k/ - Kanteens
truly an interesting board
>>
File: usdu63za9t4z.jpg (511KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
usdu63za9t4z.jpg
511KB, 1080x1350px
>>34596604

tomboy pls
>>
>>34593294
>the current record around here is a hundred sharp.
What winter wasteland do you live in? I would be depressed if I didn't get to enjoy 115 degree heat.
>>
File: 1486189471455.png (309KB, 841x581px) Image search: [Google]
1486189471455.png
309KB, 841x581px
>>34596604
rollerino
>>
>>34593407
>The only time you should have to bug anywhere on foot is back home if it happenings while you're at work.
Of if the roads are blocked by authorities or someone else.
>>
>>34596604
Fuck no I aint going back to highschool even for a bitch
>>
>>34596640
Read the rest of the sentence before
Untrained dogs wont hunt people down
>>
File: photo_zpse837f05d.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
photo_zpse837f05d.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>>34593411

Sup Tyler, they let you out of prison already?
>>
>>34593354
I drink about 1.5 gallons a day in the summer doing normal work activities, about a gallon a day in cooler weather. I'm a mechanic that works in a non-AC shop.
>>
>>34594490
>putting down a charging mastiff with a .22 TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD

WAHAHAHAHAHA BEST POST ITT
>>
>>34593319
You're one of the many mob of sheeple in war of the worlds who start breaking into Cruise's car, murdering each other over it, then crash it, achieving nothing. Congratulations.
>>
>>34593249
>I FOUND PEEEE
What did he meant by this?
>>
>>34593266
Geeze. Even the Camels in Australia are hostile.
>>
>>34593350
>We've already seen Nuclear power plants go catastrophic and bleed into water supplies without significant effect.

That's because the dangers of nuclear radiation and radioactive isotopes are enormously overstated.
>>
>>34597819
we shall never forgetti the man who could not contain his spaghetti.
>>
>>34594098
damn son, you dont even understand what goes into farming.

>>34594107
>Dogs are useless, and even if theyre trained MAN hunters(a regular hunting dog often hesitates when dealing with actual humans) they can very easily be distracted or just caught in a trap
damn son, you dont even understand dogs.
I would like to introduce you to my fila and tibetan mastiff. Neither dog gives a fuck.

also, you really dont understand how to value targets. even in your wierd "im a raider fantasy"

>>34597819
I remember that guy, that is some heavily inbred autism.
>>
File: angry.jpg (31KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
31KB, 308x326px
>>34596604
dumpydumpydumpydumpy
>>
File: 1489604574060.gif (1MB, 393x206px) Image search: [Google]
1489604574060.gif
1MB, 393x206px
>>34598682
YESYESYESYES

FUCK YOU DAD, I AMOUNT TO SOMETHING NOW
>>
File: 1499797427067.png (469KB, 800x903px) Image search: [Google]
1499797427067.png
469KB, 800x903px
>>34596604
8 get
>>
>>34593407
4x4 muthafuckas. and yes i keep my AR in my truck as well as a sidearm.
>>
>>34596604
7,8, or 1 baby
>>
>>34596604
>people other than me are finally posting this thing

Feels good man.
>>
>>34598834
Disappointed :(
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>34598914
Fuck not again godddamnit
>>
>>34596604

why not
>>
>>34598925
Stop giving me boring bitches reeeeeee
>>
>>34593371
> you don't need water to clean or bathe

You've never had to live without water to clean or bathe for extended periods, have you?

Because not washing your hands for a couple days, particularly when you're shitting in holes you dug, is a really, really good way to end up sick. We're talking vomiting, diarrhea, >100° fever. Which, in the kinds of situations you're talking about, means you're fucking dead.

WASH. YOUR. HANDS.

t. USFS Wilderness trail worker who has been evacced because of a 102° fever, vomiting, and diarrhea.
>>
>>34596604

Let's do this.
>>
>>34598925
Everyone in this thread is also getting a penalty point, because all these posts have 45 in the post number.
>>
>>34596604
Rollo
>>
>>34593249
Yep. This is why you should live at your bugout location with a water source. You can never, ever stockpile enough water to survive for an extended period.
>>
>>34598480
Good wotw reference fm
>>
>>34594538
The parents claimed emotional trauma for the son's death. Courts ruled that the parents were too far removed from the event to have suffered emotional trauma - High Court overturned it and allowed the suit, establishing that there is no hard and fast rule about requisite proximity for emotional trauma.

The suit was settled out of court with an extremely generous settlement because the defendant knew that if the case ever saw the inside of a court room he would be fucking crucified. What happened to those boys is as grim and miserable a tale as has ever come out of the Australian desert - and it has nothing to do with the landscape.
>>
>>34596604
Pls tomboy
>>
>>34593701
You can literally do more with a knife and quality folding saw than you can with a hatchet you fucking retard. Have you ever gone outside?

What are you even doing with a hatchet when small axes exist?

I swear to fucking God /k/ doesn't go outside.
>>
>>34593411
This is some nigger tier fantasy.
>>
>>34593249
"General rule of how much water you need in the outback is 3 litres per day, per person, per man, per degree over 25 degrees, per kilometer if on foot, in the winter months divide by 2 plus........another litre" - A great man.
>>
>>34593249
>LITRE
liter
>>
>>34598966
>it's an "anon can't read the original post" episode
>>
>>34594107
Shitheads like you are why its SHTF instead of just the power going out. Everyone has to be on guard for people with nigger tier ethics until the majority have been strung up or made to realize that law and order was actually a function of the state used to prevent vigilantism and vengeance. You act like suddenly everything is fair game because theres no comfy jail to put you in.
>>
>>34593411
>>34593587
>>34593882
>>34594107
You sound like you think everyone is as alone in this world as you are. Thats a surprisingly easy mistake to make as you, being alone in this world, don't know enough people to know that most people are not. Most people are on good terms with their neighbors and members of various groups and organizations. Unless you are herculean in strength/power/charisma/whatever even if you do somehow manage to snuff out some farmer you won't be able to keep anything you take long enough to enjoy it. When farmer bob's uncle/cousin/neighbor/pastor/old nam buddy with 300 confirmed kills comes by to share a jug of moonshine and sees the property 2 degrees out of alignment you're going to find out the value of teamwork.
>>
No one even discusses the true survival supreme, vials of salt.
>>
>>34593249
Hello IDF here
We train in the hottest desert in Israel, where it's 45c from 9 am till 7 pm
And we don't drink nearly as much water.
Heavier people will drink 4-6L a day though.
>>
>>34593400
His haters are usually not very reasonable people. Water storage always been the biggest thing that worried me if something big happened. Really wouldn't trust most water sources probably dead shit floating around in it, and animals are pretty much guaranteed to be shitting in it. Aside from natural stuff, if buildings or something get knocked down who knows when they were built or out of what it could be toxic, that shit is going to get blown around pretty damn far most likely and settling over everything water is just going to be a spot it gets wet and sticks to a lot more easily.
>just boil it
always seems like a shit idea for a long term plan and not working on a more effective system that can remove more and different potential contaminants that boiling doesn't.
>>
>>34602691
Shit, when the neighbors find out about it there'll be a damn lynch mob. No community can allow a predator like that to live.
>>
>>34593260
>20+ miles a day in 120 degree weather with a 120lb + load.

Congratulations, you're so tough your dumb planning got you killed.
>>
>>34603223
Did you just say that people who hate nutnfancy are not reasonable? What kind of fucking planet do you live on? Hating him is just common sense these days. Every pile of shit has a few nuts of wisdom in them, it's still a
pile of shit tho.
>>
This is the best fucking board on this website
>>
>>34596604
Seriously, nobody got the tomboy?
>>
>>34603341
>dominant upper class, high society bedroom maniac and I'm her double-slave
I could actually be okay with this.
>>
>>34593641
OFC you need more for labor, but JUST bugging out you aren't running high intensity operations for 8 hours with your entire load, unless you are a retard which you are demonstrating nicely.
>>
>>34596604
nigga
>>
>>34596617
>>34603341
Oh, wait, I'm a faggot, first guy got the dream girl.

>>34596604
Rolling again because getting banned for playing /a/ games is fun.
>>
>>34603428
>8 double-penalty
yet again, not so bad, would still prefer tomboy w/penalty
>>
>>34593249
whats a ute
>>
>>34603446
A """pickup truck"""
>>
>>34593416
>not making your own pizza
Like he was saying, shitty life choices
>>
>>34593477
My plan is to Rob the shit out of the faggots next door with Brady campaign stickers all over their cars
>>
>>34593249
>he doesn't have a logistics train
Grunts do the shooting, the supply guys handle getting the grunts water, food, ammo and Mars bars.

If the grunts have to supply themselves, the war effort is already lost.
>>
>>34603473
careful, it could be camo
>>
>>34593249

>One liter per person per hour

Are you an idiot? Yes, I agree, there are vastly too many people with three hundred survival knives and 9,000,000 feet of paracord braided into full body survival suits so they can have
>Muh 5 C's of survival

But don't have a container bigger than a 1 quart GI canteen to survive the WROLABCDXMOG apocalypse.

However, are you telling me that for each day a human needs 24 liters of water to survive? That literally 24 kilograms of water, that literally 52 pounds, per person per day according to you. So when I go camping and DONT bring 150 pounds of water alone for the weekend, I should be dead?

No, that's retarded. The US military states 5 liters per soldier per day. That's for all purposes, in an extended field environment with mechanized support (trucks) and with the expectation that the soldiers will be physically exerting themselves throughout the day.

Don't be a complete retard, 24 liters a day per person is not feasible. The US military with its vast logistical resources during standard war footing can't supply that much. You might as well recommend all people bring an Abrams tank and an Apache helicopter with them since you logistical network is superior to the Army's and you will have daily water truck deliveries.
>>
>>34603483
>If the grunts have to supply themselves, the war effort is already lost.
Either that, or things turn into a free-for-all like the Thirty Years' War...
>>
>>34603457
It's not a pickup truck. It's more like an El Camino. A car with a flat bed.
>>
>>34603497
This is an interesting thing that I only recently learnt, that Americans don't regard pickup trucks as cars with flat beds.
>>
>>34603495
Five hours of hiking hills and kit and I went through my 1qt alice packed canteen and drained the one-and-a-half liter camelbak in my admin vest with the two-liter reserve left empty that day because it seemed like overkill for a ruck test
>key word: seemed

5 liters a day mostly for drinking seems reasonable, and you can always do the bear grylls in a WROL bugout situation and cycle your piss through the canteen a couple times or until you reach good water

>>34603517
depends on the pickup, but flatbed cars aren't as great for hauling and towing as a pickup
>>
>>34603280
I really haven't seen anything on his channel from what I watched that I don't agree with, at least aside from anything that's not like a personal preference sort of thing. I like how he covers a lot of topics a lot of times I've outlined some thoughts on things, like that video for water storage and how to go about it, or like the one he's got about living out of a car for a little while, he's already experimented with it, went through the outline, tried some stuff out that works or not. He tends to have a lot of this stuff dialed in pretty well covers preparedness very well in my opinion like top notch I think people that don't have a better set up are kind of dumb to shit on him about it. I know with my situation I can't really prepare to that extent some of this stuff just doesn't work for my living situation, like he thinks every guy should have a rifle which is reasonable and all. Doesn't work for me. Best I could do in terms of my living situation as it is, a compromise like an AK pistol for instance.

But I tend to be more of an abstract thinker where I like to see someone in a different situation able to do something better do it since there really isn't always a way that's completely wrong to do something- if it's stupid but it works it isn't stupid. Better than nothing, ect.
>>
>>34603532
>depends on the pickup, but flatbed cars aren't as great for hauling and towing as a pickup
You missed the point. The point is, an El Camino is a ute, but so is Hilux.

They're all utes and they're all cars.
>>
>>34603546
I don't even know what you're talking about, I was just commenting on
>This is an interesting thing that I only recently learnt, that Americans don't regard pickup trucks as cars with flat beds.
>>
File: razor-blade-on-white.jpg (140KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
razor-blade-on-white.jpg
140KB, 1280x1024px
>>34593411
MEDIC!!! WE GOT A BLEEDER!!!
>>
>>34603553

A pickup truck is a ute is a flatbed car. There is no differentiation here.
>>
>>34603517
We don't that's true. Pickup trucks are "trucks" here. Big trucks are "tractor trailers" or "semi trucks" or "semis" but only a driver of those types of trucks are called "truckers".

>>34603546
Ute is a non-term here. A car is a car and a pickup truck is a truck. A Hilux (Which I think is a Tacoma for us) is a truck.

>>34603561
That is not true in American vernacular.
>>
>>34593260
>Blowing your knees our before you reach the objective
>>
>>34598966
You sound like a pussy
>>
>>34603496
>the Thirty Years' War
I always forget how much of an absolute clusterfuck that was.
>>
>>34597355
>115 fucking degrees
>enjoyable

yeah nah mate
>>
>>34596604
Rollan
>>
>>34596604
stahp
>>
>>34603783
>understatement of the year.

it was hell on earth.
>>
>>34594090
I chuckled.
>>
>>34603495
You will die in as little as three hours without water in the Australian desert, and if you run out there's no comfy brooks trickling past to replenish at. Unless you have a map of the boreholes and are lucky enough to be near one you will indeed be dead.
>>
File: 1494565485056.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1494565485056.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>34594107
>>34593477
>>34593411
Daily reminder that there is a simple solution for dealing with these retarded bandits
>label all your stored food with numbers
>poison some of the food and keep track of which food is poisoned by the numbers
that way even if some idiot in a bush with a 22 shoots you and steals your stuff they will be fucked over in the end
>>
>>34593377
>own acre of land,
>One acre
P O O R
O
O
R
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.