[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be U.S >20?? > Russian/Chinese Joint-Invasion for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0427.jpg (94KB, 691x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
94KB, 691x518px
>Be U.S
>20??
> Russian/Chinese
Joint-Invasion for some reason
*What would American Resistance to Russian/Chinese occupation look like? As in militias, would they pull through?
>>
>>34585914

There would be no occupation. Attempt to invade US would dealt with in sea and air long before they reached US.
>>
>>34585914
Ignoring the bigger questions about the plausibility of an invasion, what you are basically asking is "how would militias stand up to combat?"

The answer is poorly. US militias attract the mentally defective, the wannabees who couldn't get into the military, and the guys who were POGs 20 years ago. They'd delusionally change head on at the standing enemy army get wiped the fuck out so fast it's crazy.

Military vets and non-defective gun owners could come together to be fairly effective though. You've got tens of thousands of recent military vets who have lots of experience in asymmetric warfare, making them a viable harassment force.
>>
>>34585979
What about police? I always thought a cool situation of police forming their own local militia with the stuff they already have in inventory, fighting federal agents and non-defects.
>>
>>34585979
More or less, this.

There are some militia groups who...aren't actually militias in name, but do practice tactical shooting, combat drills, etc. You'd have a bunch of people who have been "rxtreme camping" for the past few decades, who have no real grasp of what combat is, and would not know how to deal with the probable large amount of urban combat. Then you have the people who have been in the military, law enforcement, or the aformentioned groups who actually practice some semi-reliable combat tactics instead of "WE GOTTA GIT OFF THA GRID"

You'd have militias who got stomped, or assimilated into the newer, more competent groups who would spring up during an invasion/occupation. Then the few competent militias all hiding out inna woods eating canned beans and shooting the occasional CYKA BLYAT.

I'd venture to bet that no existing "militia" would actually do anything worthwhile. It would be the ones after the fact, who would matter. I.e. all the ex military dudes, cops, pissed off citizens who receive training, and so on, who would be able to resist.
>>
>>34585914
>*What would American Resistance to Russian/Chinese occupation look like?
It wouldn't.
>>
File: 2008_kebabremoving_season.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2008_kebabremoving_season.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>34585914
No GPS, all means of communications are under control, general population are for invades, because student loans and shit are cancelled. Russians had decades of experience in anti-guerrilla fighting in mountain\forests areas. Militias are pretty nothing compared to chechen/dagestan terrorist groups.
>>
>>34585914

>attempt to invade US mainland
>have to pass US navy
>US navy has more aircraft carriers than the entire rest of the world combined, also significantly better and larger ones
>and a billion times more that could be re-activated if required and pushed into service

Basically when you look at global power you could say with no exaggeration that the US is the only country in the world with an actual navy. The only competition is infinitely inferior, and also NATO members who would be on our side.

And you see, that's just us. You'd also activate the Anglosphere to rapid, really pissed off action. NATO would flip shit. And then you have the fact that the US has a half-dozen disasters ready to go for both Russia and China. No more non-recognition of Taiwan. No more fucking about with Ukraine. Assad would be dead in an hour. Polish cyber-Hussars and neo-Janissaries would both rather confusedly be working together to burn down Moscow. Tibet and the Muslim chunks of Eastern China would suddenly be flooded with arms and Green Berets.
>>
>>34586123
>Militias are pretty nothing compared to chechen/dagestan terrorist groups.
but you know, the National guard is part of US Militias froce
>>
>>34586059
Committing to the hypothetical of a Red Dawn, I'd say that police on the whole would not bring a ton to the table. Their skillsets don't intersect much with what makes an effective irregular force. The vast majority aren't more than moderately effective with firearms or tactics, and of those that are, the tactics are usually breaching into a house from a point of superiority. You have outliers like FBI HDS, but on the whole being a cop is in itself not a huge asset. I think the most valuable widespread police would be those with Hazardous Devices School training, because they can assemble IEDs. Individual random police officers joining up with a group lead by somebody else with a sense of how to run a network could be put to good use.

I think the big split between effective Red Dawn militias and ineffective ones would be the difference between knowing just how big an undertaking it is to attack a military force. Most civilian militia types seem to think the soldiers operate in easy to ambush ways and have no awareness of their surroundings or ambush points. The smallest average military patrol is 30+ people and includes machineguns, grenade launchers, and tons of other stuff. Not to mention reenforcements and air support on-call. Almost any put together militia force trying to fight head on will get it's shit pushed in. Same with any Bubba thinking he is a invisible sniper innawoods when the enemy just blankets the woods in mortar fire or instantly finds him with a thermal optic.
>>
>>34586217
The only forces that would really have the understanding on how to pull off "shoot at the enemy and the run innawoods" plan would be military with experience in this. People with OPFOR experience would be especially useful since they have the most experience actually evading a military force and understanding the kind of surveillance involved with military forces.

Random people trying to pull it off would get killed more often than not by underestimating how much a military force can see people in the woods.
>>
>>34585914
>2017
>Conservative Americans armed to the teeth, would fight for their country
>Liberal Americans hate Putin for the Russian hacking scandal
>US Navy defenses
The second China decides to invade us is the second China goes to shit.
>China goes to war with their largest customer and largest source of food
>US has to deal with some shitty hard times like they have in the past to wage war with a bunch of Red Dawn hysteria going around
>China has to deal with mass famines, surging unemployment, having to fight both a war abroad and keeping their people contained
China invading America would be the end of the CCP.
>>
>>34586123
>student loans and shit are canceled
China loses their industrial demand, have skyrocketing energy prices, and their largest source of food. Political instability would turn any Chinese invasion of America into the Communist Party's Vietnam.
>>
>>34585914
FOURTH
GENERATION
WARFARE

MISSION
TYPE
ORDERS
>>
>>34586307
>What is internal consumption?
>How do I use occupied territory for food production?
>Why should I care about energy prices if Russia has my back?
>>
>>34586159
This. The second a ship was dispatched to land an invasion force in the US the entire world would come down on China and Russia, half a billion pajeets would flood across China's southern border, a bunch of drunk poles and 7 europoors would waste most of the Russians ammo, a bunch of fat, black women in the air force would be sinking troop carriers left and right with guided missiles. The Canadians would cut off the syrup supply to Russia and the auscunts would starve the Chinese of their kangaroo meat. Meanwhile Israel would stop pretending it isn't allied with isis and a massive invasion force of box trucks and civilian light aircraft would head for all of Russia's major cities
>>
>>34586159
Hello Paul.
>>
File: b wing ww2.png (399KB, 1280x1096px) Image search: [Google]
b wing ww2.png
399KB, 1280x1096px
They wouldn't make it to the shores??? XD
>>
Ok .Gov
I will be your think tank for you.

ONLY WAY THEY JOINTLY ATTACK IS A MASSIVE SURPRISE ATTACK.

THE VERY FIRST PART OF THE ATTACK "MUST" KNOCK OUT ALL ELECTRICAL GRIDS

NEXT - ALL US PORTS MUST BE WRECKED - EVEN IF ITS JUST REFUELING STATIONS AND FUEL SHIPS. ALL PORTS IN ALL NATIONS.

A DIVERSION THE VERY HOUR OF THE ATTACK MUST HAPPEN ON THE FRENCH/GERMAN BORDER. ALL YOU HAVE TO REALLY DO WITH NATO IS SCARE THEM. GERMANY AND FRANCE WILL NEVER EVER COME TO THE USA'S AIDE.
(IF THEY DID - TURKEY..WHICH IS RUSSIAS'S ALLY AGAINST US...WOULD MAKE A MASSIVE THRUST AGAINST EUROPE. THE EU WOULD FALL IN 48 HOURS.)
THE USA IS SPREAD TO THIN - AND THEY ARE TO WORRIED ABOUT KEEPING THEIR PROJECTED POWER. THEY HAVE BEEN TO BUSY TO SEE THE HANDS AROUND THEIR NECKS)

CHINA WOULD CRASH IN THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND PARTS OF FLORIDA WITH SUBS FILLED WITH SPECIAL INF WARFARE
RUSSIAN SPEC OPS WOULD SEIZE OTTAWA
CANCOUVER ISLAND WOULD BE TAKEN IN THE FIRST 16 HOURS AND RUSSIANS WOULD ROLL IN AIR DEFENSE AFTER THEIR EMPS POPPED
NORKS WOULD MOVE ON SOUTH KOREA THE VERY MOMENT THE EMPS POPPED.
RUSSIAN GROUND BASED NUKES WOULD DETONATE IN DC AND VIRGINIA RIGHT AFTER EMP
AS YOU CAN TELL THE EMP IS THE HINGE EVENT. ALL PRONGS WOULD EXECUTE THE MOMENT THE EMPS GOES.
EMPS WILL BE AIMED AT THE UK, SOUTH AMERICA AND NORTH AMERICA

IN EUROPE WORKING TANKS WOULD BE THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ITEM - UNDER MERKEL ...GERMANY WOULD SURRENDER RIGHT AWAY. NATO WOULD BASICALLY DESOLVSKY RIGHT OFF

ISRAEL WOULD PUSH RIGHT FOR JORDAN
SAUDS WOULD NUKE IRAN
INDIA WOULD DO NOTHING...THEY WOULD SIT IT OUT
PAKIS WOULD RUSH AFG

ESSENTIALLY THE USA WOULD BE ENGAGED EVERYWHERE

OUR TECHNICAL INVENTORIES WOULD BE DRY IN UNDER A WEEK.
tHE ONLY THING WE WOULD HAVE WOULD BE REVENGE ATTACK SHIPS WITH NUKE CRUISE MISSLES.

THE EMPS WILL BE DEPLOYED VIA COM LEAD LINED SATS DEPLOYED A DECADE AGO.

OUR ONLY SAVING GRACE WOULD BE OUR OLDER GENERAL LESS SOFISTICATED INVENTORY
>>
>>34589010

HOMELAND DEPLOYMENT WOULD BE SLOPPY.
SPECIAL VEHICLES THAT STILL WORKED WITH LOUD SPEAKERS WOULD BE PICKING RESERVISTS UP AND CIVILIANS ALIKE.
THE DEATH TOLL FROM HOSPITALS AND PHARMACIES BEING DOWN WOULD BE NEAR 100% FOR THOSE WITH SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES.
FOOD WOULD BE NEXT
HEATING WOULD BE NEXT
LOOTERS WOULD BE AFTER THOSE.

THE USA WOULDN'T BE GETTING ASSAULTED BY JUST 2 MILITARIES, BUT ITS OWN SELF.

EVERYONE THAT HAS A BONE TO PICK WITH US WOULD BE TRYING TO TEAR A FEATHER FROM OUR WING.

I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST MEXICO TO TRY AND GRAB SOME SHIT.
>>
>>34589010
American bloodlines are weak and as soon as their supplies ran out they would surrender or not survive the winter.
Chemical weapons would devastate all innawoods along with biological weapons hitting all water reservoirs and crops.
Radiation and destroyed sanitation would kill most not in government shelters
Drones and automated checkpoints would devastate any resistance
>>
>>34589080
Most Canadians would take the opportunity to attack Jewish community just saying what the fuck its world war three anyway
>>
>>34585914
gun behind every blade of grass
>>
>>34589080
Sleepers would mobilize to blend into the herds of civilians in shelters secretly giving the positions away and planting bombs poisoning food and water in the shelters causing chaos
>>
>>34589080
Loudspeakers would cause crowds perfect for sleeper IED's or infection points of biological weapons like ants taking the poison back to the ant hill.
>>
>>34589792
I AGREE. THERE WOULD BE A HIGH DEGREE OF RESISTANCE INLAND.

I CAN ONLY LOOK THROUGH THE PHYSC GLASS HERE.

I CAN SAY THAT RUSSIAN FORCES WON'T WANT TO GO TO DEEP INTO THE USA.
AFTER THE EMPS THE WILL PROVIDE MORE AIRDEFENSE AND HEAVY ARMOR SERVICES IN LAND.
DON'T LOOK FOR THE CHINESE TO VENTURE INLAND PAST CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA AND CANADA.

CANADA WILL BE TAKEN BY THE RUSSIANS..IT WILL BE SWIFT AS SHIT. I DON'T FORESEE VERY MUCH BLOODSHED THANK GOD.
ALL OF WESTCOAST WILL BE CHINESE CLAY.

MOST OF USA'S OVERSEAS FORCES WILL BE TATTERED AND AFTER THE INITIAL SHOOTING PHASE - COMMANDS WILL SOLIDIFY WHAT THEY CAN AND SEEK REFUGE IN NON COMBAT AREAS UNTIL LOGISTICS CAN BE IN PLACE TO RETURN THEM HOME.

TURKEY WILL CLAIM MOST OF EUROPE - GERMANY IS GONE.
FRANCE WILL HAVE THE MOST BALLS AND WILL THREATEN DOOMSDAY WITH NUKE STRIKES AGAINST TURKEY.
AT THIS POINT PEACE WILL FALL.

CHINA WILL TRY INCURSIONS INTO THE REST OF THE USA.

RUSSIA WILL FOCUS ON DESTROYING OUR FUEL AND ITS RESERVES.

I SUSPECT DRONES WILL COME IN DURING THE FIRST HOURS ON SUICIDE MISSIONS TO PUT MASSIVE HOLES IN RUNWAYS EVERYWHERE.

WE STILL HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT SLEEPER UNITS.

WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE SO MANY CHINESE POURING INTO THE USA.
FUCKING THINK
>>
>>34589799

YES. THEY PROBABLY WOULD.

I WOULD SAY THAT SLEEPERS HAVE MORE INFRA MODE IN MIND.
NUKE PLANTS, REMAINING GRIDS
ARMS DEPOTS, DAMS.
I DON'T THINK THAT THEY WOULD ATTACK POP HUMANITARIAN CENTERS ON THE WEST COAST.
>>
>>34589990
Might have it twisted there noob
Canadian vast empty space is called the Canadian Shield for a reason.... its all rock.
Its rugged territory mostly no roads ideal to run an insurgency from. Freezing temperatures act like the Russian gambit the deeper into the trap the harder it is to survive.
Holding Canada would take valuable men and equipment better deployed in and against American assets
American comfort is its biggest problem they would riot if they had to live like Iraq or Afghanistan and talented disinformation campaigns would have Americans fighting Americans with weaponry supplied by other nations just like Isis.
>>
>>34589855

CHINESE WOULD NOT RISK BIO/CHEM WEAPONS.

OUR HARDENED SILOS WOULD OPEN UP AND THE WORLD WOULD BURN. ALL OF THE WORLD WOULD BURN. ASSETS THAT NO ONE KNOWS THAT WE HAVE WOULD COME TO SURFACE.

WE WOULDN'T RETALIATE WITH AN EMP IF WE WERE EMP'D BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST ESCALATE. WE CONVENTIONALLY OUR OVERSEAS FORCES WOULD BE PULLED PORK.

BUT ONCE OUR RESPONSE ON OUR OWN SOIL IS SEEN BY THE CHINESE AND RUSSIAN, THEY WILL HALT. GOING INTO NEVADA WOULD CAUSE THEIR FORCES TO BE SNAPPED.

IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU CAN SEND ARMORED DIVISIONS TO CROSS THE MIDWEST..AND BE TARGETS EVERY MILE OF THE WAY.
IF YOUR GUYS AFTER WEEKS OF MOVING THROUGH MINED HIGHWAYS AND FIELDS AND ARTY AND RANDOM AIR AT ANY TIME OF THE NIGHT MAKE IT TO MISSOURI...YOU HAVE TO TAKE OHIO WV AND PA AND KENTUCKY....THATS WHERE YOUR WHOLE FORCE GETS FUCKED. NO ARMY ALIVE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO INVADE THE EAST COAST.
ITS A SOLID BUNKER. IT WOULD MAKE STALINGRAD LOOK LIKE A TRAINING FILM.

THE USA IS SALTY

THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD NOT BE READY FOR THE RETALIATION.

THE USA HAS ASSETS ON DEAD SWITCHES. WHAT % OF THIS ASSETS ELIMINATE THEIR TARGETS IS BEYOND ME. BUT YOU CAN BET THAT A FEW LEADERS WOULD BE MISSING FROM THIS WORLD.
>>
>>34590015
One home with a well in the mid west could contaminate the entire aquifer and one bomb exploded over the great lakes could kill tens of millions contaminating the water supplies for decades
Weaponized bird and swine flu anthrax nerve gas and blistering agents could be deployed by drones killing all livestock in the opening salvos
Mass starvation sickness and civil unrest would be the most powerful tools in the first five years
>>
>>34590089

HELLOW SIR.

I AM NOT IMPLYING THAT THE RUSSIANS WOULD TRY TO TAKE EMPTY SPACE.

THANK YOU

CARRY ON
BACK TO SCHOOL.
>>
File: 1423112295001.jpg (21KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1423112295001.jpg
21KB, 351x351px
>>34585914
>What would American Resistance to Russian/Chinese occupation look like?

Basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlEfCUIAfc4
>>
>>34590194

CHINA WOULD BE INVADING TO TAKE LAND AND FOOTHOLD FOR EXECUTION OF A LONG TERM STRAT. THEY WOULD SUE FOR PEACE AFTER THE WEST COAST IS BUTTONED UP.

GERMANY WOULD BE GONE. RUSSIA WOULD HAVE IT.
PERIOD.
>>
>>34585963
You know how much we don't know about russia? I mean they block off entire cities from entrance or leaving for the sake of secrecy. They have bases in entire mountains. They remain extremely confident in the presence of the greatest military power ever known, the U.S.

Now either A, it's all for show in trying to appear to be strong. Or B, they have have technology that we don't know about.

In the position that Russia is in, I'm sure they've thought of a plan if it came down to invading the U.S. now I'm not saying they'll succeed, I'm noe saying they're more or less powerful, I'm not really saying anything aside from, as history has shown us, don't underestimate the ruskies.
>>
>>34590218
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlEfCUIAfc4

I WOULD LAUGH.

BUT MACHINES DON'T LAUGH
>>
>>34590229
The reason the Russians are so confident is because they know what they can get away with. They know the US doesn't want a war so they keep pushing the right buttons and get what they want
>>
>>34590267
Well sure, even if that's the case, knowing the enemy is already half-winning the battle.
>>
RUSSIA WOULD RATHER NOT INVADE THE USA. THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN OUR LAND.
RUSSIA WANTS THE OLD BLOC BACK AND AS MUCH OF EUROPE AS THEY CAN GET.
IF IT BOOSTS THEIR GDP AND PORT CAPABILITY IN EUROPE THEY WANT IT.
OTHERWISE - NO.
RUSSIA WOULD NOT MIND TAKING CANADA OUT AND THEY COULD,...PROVIDING THAT THE USA IS KEPT BUSY.
>>
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS
>>
>>34590204
Tiny areas of occupation surrounded by millions of square kilometres of wildernesses wouldn't be too smart. We would make the Iraqi resistance look like Woodstock. Canadian troops on our own land could push in anyone's shit for a decade or two. Iraq is a flat dessert we are mountains and wilderness easily lived off.
Four or five hundred Czar bombs hitting the Yellowstone area has been estimated to completely cover America in fifteen feet of volcanic ash. That may be a target with new technologies as the czar is half a century ago
Focusing on civil unrest could be effective as in Iraq between Sunni and Shea it could be a white vrs Mexicans or negro depending upon what technology they are given a winning team could be predetermined
Stock markets and trade should be disrupted as soon as possible to to encourage hoarding of the limited resources available and sabotaging infrastructure would be a predecessor to any bombing to cause maximum panic.
>>
BECAUSE I AM YELLING
>>
>>34590015
Quit with your fucking caps jesus christ
>>
>>34590185
>>34590015
>>34589990
>>34589080
>>34589010
Good job Captain Kleeborp, now give your poor capslock key a rest and quit smoking so much crack.
>>
>>34590349
My manpad rifle and IED work at -40 at night in an ice storm.
Drones cant.
>>
>>34590420

CANADIANS WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO RESIST AFTER THE INITIAL COMBAT.
WITH RESTORATION OF SERVICES TO POPULATION CENTERS. RUSSIAN FORCES WOULD PATROL AND LEAVE GOVERNMENT LOCALE TO CONDUCT B .A .U.

YOU WOULD HAVE SOME INCIDENTS IN BRUSH YES. BUT THE ONLY REASON THAT RUSSIA IS THERE IS FOR FUEL.
RUSSIA WOULDN'T WANT TO STAY. ITS BETTER TO TAKE - MAKE CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS. QUALITY OF LIFE IS RESTORED AND EVERYDAY RELATIONS RETURNS.

THIS WON'T BE IRAQ OR AFG.
THE CANADIAN PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE THE STOMACH FOR IT ANYWAYS.
THE RUSSIANS ARE NOT THE USA. THEY ARE MORE BRUTAL AND HAVE NO PR ANGEL TO ANSWER TO.
ITS EITHER GOOD OR BAD.
THE RUSSIANS WOULD DO IT EITHER WAY.
>>
>>34590267
Exactly why russians and the Chinese would do much better than what people are giving them credit for. They would also be willing to do things, that the U.S. wont, in terms of brutality n such. The U.S. is secretly scared of Russia, always has been, the average American is so blindly nationalistic that we as a nation won't admit it though. Russia already has the psychological advantage.
>>
>>34590349
Every blizzard any occupation would lose tens of thousands of men vehicles and structures.
Back into our hide holes we go until the next storm
>>
>>34590349
Seriously stop with the caps you attention seeking fuck up.
>>
>>34590480

It's like the old guy on some long dead internet forum (who needs the caps to see) finally found 4chan and gets another chance to spout his .... Well, whatever it is
>>
>>34590420
Yes, because hurling massive amounts of nuclear weapons of a scale not needed or built in decades at a fucking volcano is a sound plan, if you're L. Ron Hubbard and/or Xenu. You'd be much better off using nuclear weapons for their intended purpose of attacking military installations than hoping you can cause a volcano eruption that would pretty well fuck over the whole planet. Also throwing that many weapons around would immediately provoke a full nuclear response and shit on a whole lot of people.
>>34590425
Quit being retarded, no one cares.
>>
>>34590540

ITS PART OF THIS THREAD.
THANK YOU.

SIR
>>
>>34590544
It's some shitposting turkroach that shows up here every so often
>>
>>34590551
Did you just discover the internet? I bet you're some middle aged man that just got his first computer. You're fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>34590551
Eat shit and die retard. No one cares about your wild fever dreams. Just let your handlers get you back into your room and you can scribble this shit on the walls again.
>>
>>34590515
Not even your *cough* F35 can fly in a blizzard
Troops in snowshoes skis and skidoo's can destroy an airbase.
>>
>>34590575

I AM THE INTERNET.

I'M GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED.
>>
>>34590572

It's terrible and it's hilarious at the same time. How do you know it's a turkey?
>>
>>34590529
>They would also be willing to do things, that the U.S. wont, in terms of brutality n such.
the ruskies operate on an entirely different level.

http://observer.com/2016/08/the-real-russian-mole-inside-nsa/

>>34590575
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT TURNS OUT THAT WHENEVER YOU START LISTENING TO AN EXTREMELY LOUD FSB COLONEL YOU AUTOMATICALLY START USING CAPS LOCK, GO FIGURE. I AM AN IMMENSE FAGGOT. CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANY STEAM GAMES THAT CAN BE BOUGHT WITH LESS THAN .50 CENTS?
>>
It'll be the US military that turns on you, china and russia have no desire to hold your shithole cities
>>
>>34590229
>closed cities
These are full of bydlo and rednecks. They are depressing, disgusting towns of commieblocks, who are hopelessly behind China in R&D.
>>
>>34589698
>bloodlines
back to >>/pol/ !!!
>>
>>34590585
NO U
>>
>>34592005
fuck off your turkroach russian shill, no wants your lies ignoring the fact that two major powers could coordinate something like that so well without american intelligence THE BEST IN THE WORLD knowing about it.
>>
File: 14276561658520.jpg (801KB, 1981x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14276561658520.jpg
801KB, 1981x2000px
>>34591902
Le nope.
[spoiler]Resident of a closed city.[/spoiler]
>>
File: adsf123.jpg (42KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
adsf123.jpg
42KB, 620x465px
>>34585914
It would be rough for the occupiers. Assuming Americans did nothing but defend their house, occupiers could expect to lose at least one soldier per every 3 houses on average, just because they'd be greated by a hail of bullets when they kicked the door in. That's around 100 million soldiers, theoretically speaking. The Russians admitted this would be a severe obstacle when discussing invasion plans in the Cold War.

In my /k/ dreams I imagine myself creeping around in Michigan swamps in a half ghillie suit /cape going from deer blind to deer blind "From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear" kinda shit. Then leave a mangled/mutilated body on one of their patrol paths. Be known as the "Michigan Swamp Monster" to occupying forces. Eventually they just avoid the state cause of "Le spooky skinwalkers innawoods that rip people apart."

Shit's usually pretty cash.
>>
>>34586732
need to actually be able to take territory to acquire resources from it friend.
>>
A non-white majority USA is not going to resist shit
Millions of non-whites will gladly be empowered to kill rural red neck racists

Almost all blacks in the USA would kill whites given an oppurtunity, most hispanics would too
>>
>>34593613
Drones and robots would do that man. A robotic voice would call you outside for your ID chip insertion
>>
>>34593731
Any occupation would know and exploit this hated much like the suni/Shia or the Hamas/fata
Russian and Chinese arming niggers spicks, and antifa types would be easily accomplished
>>
>>34585914
>worrying about something that is literally impossible for the foreseable future
>ignoring that America has been occupied by a foreign force for over a century at this point
>>
>>34593731
>Millions of non-whites will gladly be empowered to kill rural red neck racists

Would not they themselves be racist?

>>34593838
Considering how many far right ethnic Russians there are, I would think they would support white Americans. And if niggers and chicano vermin got rowdy, that would only result in disillusioned white Americans flocking to the Russians and eventually creating a proper white America under Russian hegemony.

The Chinese would be different but lets not forget get how much the East Asian community despises nigger scum.
>>
Roads totally impassable because of sabotage and debris. They will have to walk through millions of acres of rural land with plenty of tree lines and houses for deer rifles to shoot from. They wouldn't make it past 1 city much less take rural areas especially in the south where trees grow everywhere they are not purposely cleared. They could occupy Midwest grass though, good luck making it there.
>>
>>34594075
Who are you even replying to.
>>
>>34585963
Rational actors won't attack if the cost is too high, which is why MAD works. If China/Russia attacked the US then it means their military planners have calculated that the level of losses/risk/success of an attack are acceptable and that our air/naval power no longer projects an adequate level of deterrence.
>>
>>34594084
I'm talking about the situation generally you retarded bozo
>>
>>34593805
With those methods they would incur even more losses and they would be more expensive.
>>
Long before hostilities begin sleepers would cause a pandemic outbreak with weaponized SARS or worse. Foodstuffs on grocery store shelves would be swapped for contaminated ones causing mass food insecurities and reluctance to hoard.
Electronic warfare and computer viruses would cause mass chaos with shipping and rail supply chains. Commuter rail and public transportation would back up crowding would enhance the epidemic flights would end. Traffic control would lead to gridlock. Then the sleepers would focus on hospitals and water supply ports air ports then they would set off the smuggled tactical nukes in the city centres, and starting Forrest fires, and arming negro and Mexican factions. Fuel supplies would be targeted like trucks and depots
Then the first thousand czar nukes would strike.
>>
>>34594075
Every deer rifle would be clutched by the rotting skeletons of SARs/Anthrax/irradiated humans.
Robot tanks and drones would lead the way
>>
why do teenagers and tom clancy keep thinking china and russia are best bros?
>>
>>34594474
It's because China and Russia complete each other and tend to line up on the same side of a lot of important issues. Plus Russian media sucks a lot of Chinese dick.
>>
>>34594474
They are (Or I guess technically one just was) communist states that share a border. They also share many weapon designs.

They both also (Again recent technicalities considered) have at least historically not held America in the brightest light.

It's really not that unreasonable to think.
>>
>>34594388
>Then the first thousand czar nukes would strike.

What? Why do all of that other stuff if you're just going to glass the country? Am I missing something?
>>
>>34594990
America isn't defeated until its smoldering ashes and defeated.
Mopping up Jews emerging from their billion dollar bunkers would take another decade
>>
>>34594990
Lasers and missile defense could potentially could defeat hundreds of warheads
>>
>>34593731
Fuck that shit, I'm gonna go hunt me some niggers.
>>
>>34594388
>muh army of sleeper agents infiltrate completely undetected and sabotage errything!!1
the mental health system fails again
>>
>>34593992
>Would not they themselves be racist?

Only whites can be racist
>>
>>34585914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY
>>34586159
>You'd also activate the Anglosphere to rapid, really pissed off action. NATO would flip shit.
No one is going to help you after they use nuclear weapons.
>>34588172
Those (Chinese and Russian) troops are already in place. Google it.

>I don't believe any of this shit:
http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/fema-and-russian-troops-invading-from-canada-a-prophetic-dream-given-to-marine-leo

http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/7-countries-attack-israel-america-is-attacked-by-at-least-6-other-nations-a-prophecy-by-constantine-1959
>>
>>34593805
who do you think owns and operates all the drones and robots, faggot?
>>
>>34594474
because it's the only way they can fool themselves into believing the U.S. can be beaten in warfare
>>
>>34590229

>They remain extremely confident in the presence of the greatest military power ever known, the U.S.

North Korea does the same shit, are you seriously implying they're even remotely comparable? Don't fall for posturing.
>>
>>34593805
policing the continental US with an army of armed, intelligent, and likely very expensive drones? you're better off investing in mind control technology, its a lot cheaper.
>>
>>34596506
USA is a paper tiger
The modern demographics of the USA is worlds different from the last time it fought a real war, in the 1860's

Without a nation-state, without homogeneity, without a people, then no country will stand adversity
>>
Why would anyone want to annex the United States when they have a history of breaking away from rule?
>>
>>34596915
cool post but demographics don't have anything to do with a large scale invasion of the most militarily developed superpower on earth.

i hope your point about the civil war is bait, the "USA" didnt participate in that
>>
>>34596483
>http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/7-countries-attack-israel-america-is-attacked-by-at-least-6-other-nations-a-prophecy-by-constantine-1959

What kind of fucking autistic roleplay is this? Of course he has insane dreams! He's on pure oxygen!
>>
I'm a white guy from MO who lives in SE Texas, and I know more Trump voting conservative Hispanics who despise liberals and anti gunners more than almost anyone else except for other whites. I know Calicuckold Hispanics are hostile as shit, but hit this state and things change. Even the blacks that live near me raise horses, wear pearl snaps, own guns, and hate taxes. Invading here would be moronic.

Not to mention we have a very similar climate and landscape to Vietnam, and all the viets that live here fishing for shrimp. Don't bother those people, they don't take well to it.
>>
>>34586315
Underrated
>>
>>34585914
Unless somehow the US manages to throw themselves into the revolution, it's nigh impossible.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.