[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to the fire arms scene so forgive me for my smooth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1445826051355.jpg (56KB, 560x580px) Image search: [Google]
1445826051355.jpg
56KB, 560x580px
I'm new to the fire arms scene so forgive me for my smooth brain when it comes to this subject.

Anyways I just have a question, didn't see a stupid question general so I figured I'd make my own thread. Basically I purchased a gun the other day and am now realizing I won't be able to afford it. I haven't shot the gun, and don't have possession of it either. It is still in the shop waiting for the background check to come in. Can I cancel my purchase or is it too late? I figure the cost of the background check is forfeit and I've seen that most places charge a restocking fee.
>>
According to Federal Statute 462.2 Subsection AlphaTripleWuTang all gun sales are final and if you do not shoot at least a hundred rounds a month (price $200 MINIMUM FOR MATCH GRADE STEEL CASE AMMO) you are subject to mandatory invasive penis inspections.

[spoildersdon'twork]Just fucking call them up and ask.[/surprisebox]
What gun did you try and get anon?
>>
>>34574131
>Buy a gun
>pay for a background check
Bitch what?
>>
>>34574164
I think that's more common than not.
>>
>>34574131
I'd think you could get your money back.
If they're a dick, then maybe they try charge you a small "transfer" fee for the work they've gone through.
Call them ASAP though, maybe they haven't done anything yet and you can just wipe your hands of it.
>>
>>34574177
Oh yeah, and just say what happened, I'm sure they'll understand and express intentions of buying it later once you do come up with money, assuming it's a factory gun and not some snowflake.
>>
>>34574153
They don't open up until Tuesday and just kind of worried financially, I imagine it will be fine. Also went with an M&P 2.0

>>34574164
Receipt says, "DOJ Registration" so maybe not a background check but something else?

>>34574177
Yeah I'll be calling them tomorrow, I know he has already started the background check but I'm not sure what all else goes on behind the scenes.

>>34574183
Not sure if sarcasm. Either way yeah, I'd like to pick it up next month if I can so maybe that will make them more willing to help me out.
>>
>>34574131
Most gun stores will let you put shit on layaway. Just pay what you can now and pick it up in a week or two when you can afford it.
>>
>living paycheck to paycheck
>not keeping enough liquid assets on hand to ride out 3 months without pay

I really don't understand poors. Anyways, a reputable dealer will not order anything without having already received cash so I think you can get away with this as they have so few worthwhile avenues of extracting cash from you anyhow. They'll be pissed but that's about it.
>>
Wtf, "background checks" take about a minute here.
>>
File: 20170628_192008.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_192008.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>being poor
>in a waiting period state

Damn. Life really sucks for some people.
>>
Prepare to lose 15 percent if not more, or a flat fee that is higher.

What did you buy, OP.
>>
>>34574239
>Not sure if sarcasm
I just figure that if you express interest in buying it later from them, they're more likely to wave any fees and not be a jerk about it.
>>
>>34574623
OP just stick it out, own your mistake and eat ramen for a little while.
>>
Get a title loan. Easy money.
>>
>>34574608
>living in a state that doesn't have a "cool off" period
>>
>>34574620
>makes fun of people being poor
>lives in a home where space is so tight the best place to organize your collection is a little nook

Damn. Life really sucks for some people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.