[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mauser 98k is the best bolt action rifle, even to this day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1499474637646.jpg (84KB, 1701x992px) Image search: [Google]
1499474637646.jpg
84KB, 1701x992px
Mauser 98k is the best bolt action rifle, even to this day.

you know I'm right.
>>
Low energy
>>
>>34566833
No one ever said you were wrong.

Although I prefer the Gewehr 98
>>
>>34566833
It is, when considered its time, and the variants it has inspired
>>
>>34566833
I'm not mad OP just disappointed
>>
>>34566833
Can you give a list of reasons? Because I really don't think it's particularly better or worse than any other bolt rifle that existed at the time.
>>
File: tubbsrifle.jpg (50KB, 768x510px) Image search: [Google]
tubbsrifle.jpg
50KB, 768x510px
>>34566833
>>34566833
are you 12?

you know there are more rifles in the world than what they put in your video games.

the gewehr 98 wasn't even the best bolt rifle in ww2. it might have been the best in ww1 but then the springfield was really the same thing in a different caliber.
>>
>>34567041
are you implying that guns exist in real life?
>>
>>34567041
>you know there are more rifles in the world than what they put in your video games

implying people don't own mausers at all because surplus mausers totally werent everywhere years ago

fucking mouthbreaker, and you post some faggot ass blue and green rifle that looks like an autistic child designed
>>
>>34567071
that's definitely not what he was implying. you are really dumb.
>>
>>34566833
I agree.
every rifle in the world was a mauser variant for a good half a century.
to this day a man with a mauser is lethal.
I mean as far as a standard for a bolt action rifle platform there isn't anything else to surpass it.
>>
File: Gear_Ross_Rifle_01x450.jpg (14KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gear_Ross_Rifle_01x450.jpg
14KB, 400x250px
>>34567071
>surplus mausers totally werent everywhere years ago

they where. and they are ok rifles. they are ok rifles. they are just surplus. that doesn't make them the greatest thing ever. i am very sorry that you don't even seem to know there is better, high-end bolt actions made.
>>
File: Dietz_Cross_of_Iron.jpg (63KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
Dietz_Cross_of_Iron.jpg
63KB, 600x325px
>>34567191
>better, high-end bolt actions
>safe queen

compared to a durable, tough mauser which most modern actions are based off of

neck yourself
>>
>>34566833
Ask your mother why she bailed on the abortionist appointment. Does she regret it as much as us?
>>
>>34567187
You do know that Paul Mauser lost his eye to a rifle because they aint as good quality as you make them out to be.
>>
>>34567223
forgive me, what world war did a mauser win?
>>
>>34567295
>>34567191
>>34567041
Stop replying to an obvious troll you frick. this entire thread is a troll thread you walked right in and started posting seriously. And I know of the Tubbs and anchutz match rifles you ppsted, totally in the same boat but I'm cringing at how easily you got baited.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.